Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5828) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8141029 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5825) (5826) (5827) (5828) (5829) (5830) (5831) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 1:26am On Sep 01, 2020
Tinudesi:
Please o Sabi mamas am a ftm o. Am 10 weeks have been feeling this heaviness with in my lower abdomen when I walk since morning. I don't know is it normal o.
And secondly the heaviness made me touch my lower abdomen it's painful at the left side when I lie down but not painful at touch when standing am a confused person right now. Any help

You most likely experiencing what is known as round ligament pain.It is a sharp pain or jabbing feeling often felt in the lower belly or groin area on one or both sides. It is one of the most common complaints during pregnancy and is considered a normal part of pregnancy. As your belly grows, the ligament stretches.

The good news is that round ligament pain is temporary. It usually stops after a few seconds or minutes, but the pain can be intermittent and return. Certain activities and movements can cause pain like coughing or sneezing, laughing, turning over in bed, standing too fast or other sudden movements.

Avoiding sudden movements or any of the triggers is one of the ways to prevent the discomfort.
Other ways include stretching exercises like prenatal yoga, paracetamol, resting, bending or flexing your hip while sneezing, applying a heating pad and a warm bath.

It is important to notify your doctor if your round ligament pain doesn’t resolve itself after a couple of minutes, or if you have severe pain accompanied by other symptoms like fever, chills, pain with bleeding , pain with urinating or difficulty walking.

Hope this helps
One love always

www.instagram.com/nursekhaphie_hub

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 1:28am On Sep 01, 2020
@Nurse Kaffy4bill I sight you ma
Longtime oo, nice to see you around grin
Trust the family is doing well
Regards
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 1:30am On Sep 01, 2020
Sugah I see you too greetings wink
*Picks race before them press me with bump cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 2:00am On Sep 01, 2020
tatacherie:

Wow! Thank God it ended in praise
Congratulations to you and family. Godbless and protect your newborn

Amen, thanks mama

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayornmn(f): 3:34am On Sep 01, 2020
Welcome to september ooo!
September Mamas should open the floor with bumps for bumpy Tuesday and BAs. Go ahead and deliver with ease in Jesus name.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 5:53am On Sep 01, 2020
[quote author=kaffy4bill post=93444103] Thanks ma but the pain at touch is still there but not as bad as yesterday.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayluv(f): 7:08am On Sep 01, 2020
cinderellashoes:
BS! BS! BS!

Thank you for opening Semptember floor with your sweet and detailed BS. God bless you. Yaaaaaaaaaaay we are finally in the month of September. Happy New Month mamas.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 7:20am On Sep 01, 2020
tatacherie:
Sug. ah I see you too greetings wink
*Picks race before them press me with bump cheesy
I thought you were coming to register grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 7:22am On Sep 01, 2020
tatacherie:
Happy new month bellefull mamas kiss
Yay!!!It's my baby's 2nd birthday
Join me thank almighty for his mercies upon her life

BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY!!!
Oya o it's Happening now on our Facebook page @Akela crochet Luxury. As I nor fit share cake reach here cheesy
Click here to enter https://www.facebook.com/1879812835679231/posts/2689024518091388/
I pray you all successful delivery in due time kiss
Goodluck
The birthday babe is sooooo cute kiss kiss
Happy birthday to her, wish her all Gods blessings.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shadow88(f): 8:06am On Sep 01, 2020
Good morning mummies and Happy New Month
what I am asking for is not pregnancy related but I need help
I went for scan and I was told I have multicystic ovaries in which the dominant one is 19mm but when I googled it all what I am seeing is polystytic ovaries which differ from it
please ma can someone conceive with a multicystic ovaries
I did the scan 4days after my period

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anna20(f): 9:16am On Sep 01, 2020
Happy new month to us all
To all preggy mothers for the month of September,may God make it easy for you all...you aren't going to the labour room but favour room IJN.
Can't wait to read BS smiley

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Temitope009(f): 9:36am On Sep 01, 2020
threegees:
Good afternoon moms.
Please I want to know if there's a likelihood I have my baby early. My other two kids came at 40 weeks 6 days, and 42 weeks 3 days respectively.
I'm asking because I'm obviously tired and hubby is not even buying the idea of ECS. We're hitting week 35 tomorrow according to LMP.
Secondly, when is the appropriate time to do the last scan and check PCV? I was waiting to do it at 36 weeks before my next appointment.
Third, what are those things I should do to get labour started and help ease it when it starts? I was here last in 2013 so I have practically forgotten everything I know. I'm on Google everyday.
Then, does lack of sex affect delivery? Can't remember when last I had sex. Since my last scan suggested my cervix was not closed as should be and I was advised to avoid sex, my husbandman no even near me. cry

Sabi moms, @Kaffy4bill help me here biko
Curiosity and anxiety are getting a serious hold on me
Team October, I see you all.

Hy momma, congratulations on the journey so far.
First, I'll implore you not to expect your baby early as 2 of your previous came after 40 weeks, however, there are no rules to these things, anything can happen.

Secondly, please and please, try and remove your mind from the baby coming early, it'll only stress you out the more and make you almost frustrated.
Go for outings, read books if you love to. Just try and enjoy these very few weeks left jo matter how little you can.

Having high expectations only steals one's joy especially when it comes with disappointments.

Take walks, squats, zobo, pineapples, dates from 36weeks.
Wishing you safe delivery.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 10:45am On Sep 01, 2020
Temitope009:

Hy momma, congratulations on the journey so far.
First, I'll implore you not to expect your baby early as 2 of your previous came after 40 weeks, however, there are no rules to these things, anything can happen.

Secondly, please and please, try and remove your mind from the baby coming early, it'll only stress you out the more and make you almost frustrated.
Go for outings, read books if you love to. Just try and enjoy these very few weeks left jo matter how little you can.

Having high expectations only steals one's joy especially when it comes with disappointments.

Take walks, squats, zobo, pineapples, dates from 36weeks.
Wishing you safe delivery.
Hmmm. Thanks for your response. The thing tire me. I don't even go out of my house to avoid greetings like you still dey push? or This woman, na two dey there?
At the bolded, thanks for the heads up. I'll start the pineapples and zobo next week. Been taking walks regularly, but people's eyes and looks made me stop. Will start crying to my husband man for the s*x too

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 11:24am On Sep 01, 2020
threegees:
Good afternoon moms.
Please I want to know if there's a likelihood I have my baby early. My other two kids came at 40 weeks 6 days, and 42 weeks 3 days respectively.
I'm asking because I'm obviously tired and hubby is not even buying the idea of ECS. We're hitting week 35 tomorrow according to LMP.
Secondly, when is the appropriate time to do the last scan and check PCV? I was waiting to do it at 36 weeks before my next appointment.
Third, what are those things I should do to get labour started and help ease it when it starts? I was here last in 2013 so I have practically forgotten everything I know. I'm on Google everyday.
Then, does lack of sex affect delivery? Can't remember when last I had sex. Since my last scan suggested my cervix was not closed as should be and I was advised to avoid sex, my husbandman no even near me. cry

Dear Cappo if you dey complain of tiredness wetin we go come talk? God gave us the grace to complete this journey and that we shall do. Baby will come at the due time as God destined for each baby.

My hospital sends mamas for that scan at 36 and blood grouping and donation from relatives.

Light exercise such as walking, stair climbing, dancing.
Eating pineapple especially the core( centre), zobo, dates and ewudu leaf. Hot lipton tea when labour starts helps to fasten the process.

As for kpekusing matter it doesn't affect delivery baby will come forth when the Lord opens the birth canal for him /her to come forth.

Me i haf forgotten how that ministry works ooo. I will go to Sunbestie for tutorials grin grin grin angry grin grin. Dh left for work since we were about 20 weeks and now heading to 33 and probably won't be back till around 37weeks.
It's official that am now a virgin belleful mama.

Safe and sound delivery to every mama and congratulations to all seeking for the blessedness of the friuts of the womb.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 11:29am On Sep 01, 2020
threegees:

Hmmm. Thanks for your response. The thing tire me. I don't even go out of my house to avoid greetings like you still dey push? or This woman, na two dey there?
At the bolded, thanks for the heads up. I'll start the pineapples and zobo next week. Been taking walks regularly, but people's eyes and looks made me stop. Will start crying to my husband man for the s*x too

Is it their pushing? If them ask if na two dey there just smile at them and face front. But if you are in the mood tell any number is welcomed dasall.

No stop your exercise because of people.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 12:30pm On Sep 01, 2020
sugah:

I thought you were coming to register grin grin grin grin
Coming soon by God's grace wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2020
sugah:

The birthday babe is sooooo cute kiss kiss
Happy birthday to her, wish her all Gods blessings.
Amen!!! Thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 2:10pm On Sep 01, 2020
Pearl05:

Dear Cappo if you dey complain of tiredness wetin we go come talk? God gave us the grace to complete this journey and that we shall do. Baby will come at the due time as God destined for each baby.

My hospital sends mamas for that scan at 36 and blood grouping and donation from relatives.

Light exercise such as walking, stair climbing, dancing.
Eating pineapple especially the core( centre), zobo, dates and ewudu leaf. Hot lipton tea when labour starts helps to fasten the process.

As for kpekusing matter it doesn't affect delivery baby will come forth when the Lord opens the birth canal for him /her to come forth.

Me i haf forgotten how that ministry works ooo. I will go to Sunbestie for tutorials grin grin grin angry grin grin. Dh left for work since we were about 20 weeks and now heading to 33 and probably won't be back till around 37weeks.
It's official that am now a virgin belleful mama.

Safe and sound delivery to every mama and congratulations to all seeking for the blessedness of the friuts of the womb.
It is well. Thank you so much. Pineapples, zobo, and hot Lipton to the rescue from next week
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 2:10pm On Sep 01, 2020
mayluv:

Thank you for opening Semptember floor with your sweet and detailed BS. God bless you. Yaaaaaaaaaaay we are finally in the month of September. Happy New Month mamas.

Yeah!!! September is finally here! Congrats teamies, it shall be easy and swift for you all. Amen. Happy new month.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 2:12pm On Sep 01, 2020
Pearl05:

Is it their pushing? If them ask if na two dey there just smile at them and face front. But if you are in the mood tell any number is welcomed dasall.

No stop your exercise because of people.
I just smile at them and pass o. But I have this paranoid feeling when people look at my tummy. Sometimes, I tell them soon. They should start buying my baby's gifts. It is well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 2:32pm On Sep 01, 2020
threegees:

It is well. Thank you so much. Pineapples, zobo, and hot Lipton to the rescue from next week

The hot lipton is when labour has started.

If you know ewudu leaf it help too according to mamas that have used it. Ask so you can be told how to prepare and drink it.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 2:59pm On Sep 01, 2020
Pearl05:

The hot lipton is when labour has started.

If you know ewudu leaf it help too according to mamas that have used it. Ask so you can be told how to prepare and drink it.
I know, nne.
The ewedu matter ehn, I hate ewedu. I can't even eat with Amala and oga is Yoruba o. I'll try it when it is time sha

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mimyselfai(m): 3:16pm On Sep 01, 2020
mayluv:
This our God is so goooooddd. September mamas be giving it to us hot hot grin. Our God almighty, we are grateful for the grace to bring forth life. Thank You for showing Yourself faithful in our midst. We pray that you continue to be with us and make the journey seemless for the rest of us in Jesus name amen. Congratulations to all mamas that have giving birth and God bless our LOs. The rest of us will join you as time goes by grin. Okay so we agreed that we would answer our next roll call with our readiness for delivery. See our teamies are already dropping it ooo. I am sure our hospital bags and baby gear are all ready by now. Please answer present and tell us that you are fully packed and ready for our LOs to arrive. As for me I don park finish o. Na just to put toiletry and hospital notes, then zip carry remain.

USERNAME-------------EDD--------GENDER-------DELIVERED
1. khaite23 ................................09/09...............XX.........................26/08
2. Debbs49 ...............................17/09................XY
3. cinderellashoes .................17/09................XX.........................30/08
4. mimyselfai ...........................18/09................XY
5. Ziby ........................................18/09................XY
6. yetty002 ...............................21/09
7. Chikabel ................................11/09...............XX
8. mayluv ...................................24/09...............XY
9. omavicky ..............................25/09...............XX
10. FairyGodmother ...............22/09..............XX
11. temmytayur .......................23/09...............XY
12. Milaby ..................................23/09...............XY
13. Rosebell ...............................16/09
14. Nemzy...................................29/09..............XX
15. younix ........................... .......20/09
16. SugaryBelle .........................27/09
17. StrongWoman333.............00/00.............XY.........................14/08

One love mamas... we keep winning in Jesus name amen.

Hello teamie. Bags packed. Waiting for the day of the Lord's intervention. But it's been less activity (or moment) from the baby since yesterday. Just a little nudge her and now but no visible kicks again. Anyone else feeling this? It will end in praise for us all IJN.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumaraoluwa: 4:27pm On Sep 01, 2020
September mom's, help this unserious mom
Am yet to buy baby stuffs, this is my second journey and I sincerely don't know what to buy. Pls make una help me list what to buy, I know I don't need to buy some stuffs like baby blanket, towel, baby bath and so on. Pls help me edakun
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 4:35pm On Sep 01, 2020
threegees:
Good afternoon moms.

I thought I replied to this��
No vex for me biko..
The chance of the third baby coming early is slim but not impossible. We all have different body make up. I also don’t deliver until after 40weeks. My babies I delivered via CS were the ones I had before 40weeks.
Distract yourself from the thought, get ready for your baby and relish in the last few weeks of pregnancy .
Vigilante is real wink wink
I actually love being pregnant na post partum be my issue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Hope this helps
One love always

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 4:40pm On Sep 01, 2020
tatacherie:
@Nurse Kaffy4bill I sight you ma
Longtime oo, nice to see you around grin
Trust the family is doing well
Regards

I remain loyal mama
Nice to be back here, feels like home
We are all doing good
How are you and the family?
My warm regards to everybody

One love always
www.instagram.com/nursekhaphie_hub

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Engraced247: 4:41pm On Sep 01, 2020
threegees:

It is well. It must end in praise.
Amen. Thanks cappo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Engraced247: 4:55pm On Sep 01, 2020
#Bumpy Tuesday

35 weeks, 1 day by God's grace.

Safe delivery to every mamas. May God perfect all that concerns us. Amen

22 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 5:05pm On Sep 01, 2020
On behalf of TeamNovember, We wish all September mama a safe and sound delivery.

May Almighty God show you mercy and favour in the labour room.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lifeevents: 5:12pm On Sep 01, 2020
Mumaraoluwa:
September mom's, help this unserious mom
Am yet to buy baby stuffs, this is my second journey and I sincerely don't know what to buy. Pls make una help me list what to buy, I know I don't need to buy some stuffs like baby blanket, towel, baby bath and so on. Pls help me edakun

zaynie

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 5:32pm On Sep 01, 2020
Bumpy Tuesday

We hit 35 weeks today
Walking has turned something else.
Getting out of bed, war.
Turning in bed, nearly almost impossible.
Baby kicks and movements, extra discomforting.

Cravings
Cold water
One mama put jollof rice, salad and moinmoin
Pringles

Going for our last scan next week.

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fertilady(f): 5:32pm On Sep 01, 2020
Mamas please help me out o, which good baby dryer product should I go for? I saw wonder home, evergreen and supper omega. Which of these should I go for?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5825) (5826) (5827) (5828) (5829) (5830) (5831) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ooty and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.