Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,970 members, 7,810,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6497) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8126709 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6494) (6495) (6496) (6497) (6498) (6499) (6500) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 3:24pm On Mar 27, 2022
gifted21:

Ok
It's time to talk
Came from the TTC thread but decided to be a silent reader.
Edd 9-6
Sex XY
But everything has changed for me
Am 29 weeks and a few days gone when my world was troubled.
On Thursday last week was jejely sleeping when l felt like urinating
Cos l was tired, l decided to wait for some time before standing up, only for me to feel as if l have already urinated on the bed, l immediately put on the light and l was in a pool of blood
To cut long story short got to the clinic and was told l had placenta previa type 4
Bleeding and water has stopped, but was placed on bed rest till 36 weeks
Scheduled for surgery, no VB for me.
Pls pray for me, l was truly mocked, l can't afford to loose this precious boy, l want my mockers to see him face to face
As e b so l don port to May be that
May teamie wey sabi snatch
Oya food don land
Mama for the boys
It's well mama, God has perfected everytyn. To think of it, am 8/6 o, Make I no do ojukokoro enter May too o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gifted21(f): 3:25pm On Mar 27, 2022
ladyrachy:

There shall be no loss for u in Jesus name,the joy of the lord maketh perfect and he adds no sorrow to it,relax sis God is in control you will testify with your baby,amen.

Amen oooo
I believe therefore l recieve

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by waistbead: 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2022
Trippleblessing joon ,Nne pls epp momma with that pisur grin grin

Your blessing shall be in quadruplets kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gifted21(f): 3:27pm On Mar 27, 2022
Trippleblessing:

Every eyes that have seen you pregnant shall see you with your baby.
Mother alive, baby alive, father alive and we E-family alive.

Please take it easy on yourself abeg.

Thanks mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gifted21(f): 3:29pm On Mar 27, 2022
TOHHAN:

It's well mama, God has perfected everytyn. To think of it, am 8/6 o, Make I no do ojukokoro enter May too o
May?
You no sabi dem be that, them dey collect all collectables
Make l run before them catch me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by waistbead: 3:32pm On Mar 27, 2022
Trippleblessing ejor epp me with that pisur(picture) grin grin

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 3:44pm On Mar 27, 2022
ladyrachy:

Amen oo,me DAT like shakara first trimester hmmm i wear one gown for one week at a point I went two days without bathing cos of harmattan even hot water worsened it for me.after bathing my nipple becomes so painful.I wasn't eating until I entered 5mnths. Baby really controlled me,am just minding wat I eat sha.but in all I thank God cos 11mnths of TTC dey like 11yrs for me den.
It will end in praise in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2022
gifted21:

Ok
It's time to talk
Edd 9-6
Sex XY
Cos l was tired, l decided to wait for some time before standing up, only for me to feel as if l have already urinated on the bed, l immediately put on the light and l was in a pool of blood
To cut long story short got to the clinic and was told l had placenta previa type 4
Pls pray for me, l was truly mocked, l can't afford to loose this precious boy, l want my mockers to see him face to face
Oya food don land
Mama for the boys
God wants you in teamperfection and here you are. I pray affliction shall not rise a second time, people will celebrate with you soon and your joy shall know no bound.
May our God of perfection perfect everything that concerns you including your delivery.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2022
Hamzashaf99:

Some people have it easy that's why they think we are lazy or we pretend.

But that kind of suffering, no one likes it. That time I couldn't even take water, pap or food. The only thing was fresh Yo for children that comes with straw, not even the small or big ones. And I could only take it at night. Then later it was only evaporated milk with plain boiling point water.

I took IV fluids at regular intervals and hated talking to people, it was a trigger to vomit if I did so. Some people have it even tougher than that.

Hmmm, I pray to have it easy next time ooo..e no easy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2022
Expectantmom:

You didn't become a shadow of yourself like I do, my best friend and I did video call and she shouted like what the hell did she see but was happy for me because at the end of the day it is the lord's doing and it is marvellous in our sight. I won't trade this experience for anything.
Baby can't control you indeed! There was a day I ate Amala and ewedu soup(not like that was the first time in my pregnancy o), rested a little then laid on my right side but bobo no like am and I had to vomit everything I ate that day so in my own case na baby dey control me and it is ok with me.
May we all celebrate soon and people will rejoice with us

Amen o, the experience is worth it..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 3:50pm On Mar 27, 2022
gifted21:

Amen oooo
I believe therefore l recieve
May is 5th month so kindly confirm EDD is 9/5/22
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gifted21(f): 3:58pm On Mar 27, 2022
Expectantmom:

My EDD was 9-6-22
But with my current situation, l will be 36 weeks in May not June,
Meaning l no get date until 36 weeks which falls in the month of MAY
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by waistbead: 3:59pm On Mar 27, 2022
Team August slay momma cheesy cheesy grin grin

Slaying in first tri cool cool

My God can never be mocked

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gifted21(f): 3:59pm On Mar 27, 2022
Expectantmom:

God wants you in teamperfection and here you are. I pray affliction shall not rise a second time, people will celebrate with you soon and your joy shall know no bound.
May our God of perfection perfect everything that concerns you including your delivery.

Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 3:59pm On Mar 27, 2022
gifted21:

May?
You no sabi dem be that, them dey collect all collectables
Make l run before them catch me

We don already catch you, it is well, devil is just trying to test your faith o, stand firm...keep praying and believing..God did not bring you this far to abandon you never!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gifted21(f): 4:06pm On Mar 27, 2022
MorningStar233:

We don already catch you, it is well, devil is just trying to test your faith o, stand firm...keep praying and believing..God did not bring you this far to abandon you never!!!

Never, he didn't my dear,
He has never lied to me, he is a covenant keeping God
I will surely carry to full term and deliver safely,
Mother alive, baby alive, and will return here to testify of how God is good.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 4:10pm On Mar 27, 2022
gifted21:

Ok
It's time to talk
Edd 9-6
Sex XY
Oya food don land
Mama for the boys
Cappo Expectantmom our June teamie don land oo..
Congratulations mama, no harm shall come nigh you and LO by the grace of God.. Please continue to rest on that bed, you'll jump out very soon and it will be very worth it.. Everyone who has mocked you will have no other choice but to rejoice with you.. You and your LO are highly favoured.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 4:13pm On Mar 27, 2022
TOHHAN:

We want cheesy.. Make i no talk too much
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 4:13pm On Mar 27, 2022
gifted21:

Never, he didn't my dear,
He has never lied to me, he is a covenant keeping God
I will surely carry to full term and deliver safely,
Mother alive, baby alive, and will return here to testify of how God is good.

Ammmmmmeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2022
Expectantmom:

Her EDD is 9th of June but She'll be welcoming LO in May via CS
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 4:39pm On Mar 27, 2022
Omakraid:

Her EDD is 9th of June but She'll be welcoming LO in May via CS
Thanks teamie, I'll update.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gifted21(f): 4:45pm On Mar 27, 2022
Omakraid:

Cappo Expectantmom our June teamie don land oo..
Congratulations mama, no harm shall come nigh you and LO by the grace of God.. Please continue to rest on that bed, you'll jump out very soon and it will be very worth it.. Everyone who has mocked you will have no other choice but to rejoice with you.. You and your LO are highly favoured.

Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trippleblessing(f): 5:00pm On Mar 27, 2022
waistbead:

I will look for it and upload mentioning you ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trippleblessing(f): 5:06pm On Mar 27, 2022
waistbead:

Here it is ma

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 5:26pm On Mar 27, 2022
gifted21:

Ok
It's time to talk
Edd 9-6
Sex XY
Oya food don land
Mama for the boys
u will nva lose ur precious by God grace... God will nva allow satan to win in ur life... Pls rest well abeg!!! No stress ursef biko.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 5:34pm On Mar 27, 2022
waistbead:
August Cappo ,where is you grin

Where are ma teamies food don land make we join hand eat grin grin
Echi di ime
Shay na you wan come dey tempt us now grin the other march mama wey wan kill us with long throat vigilante don hold her,
Abeg keep one hot plate for me with cold malt I dey come grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 5:46pm On Mar 27, 2022
gifted21:

Bleeding and water has stopped, but was placed on bed rest till 36 weeks ..
It will end in praise mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imsettled2: 5:56pm On Mar 27, 2022
[quote author=Towerofgrace post=111311254]BS
After the 4th IUI that failed in 2020 our Dr advised we move up to ivf but we should have myomectomy to take out the fibroid inpreparation for ivf and to also ptimize our chances. I had a successful myomectomy all glory to God and a large ovarian cyst was also taken out from my left ovary. The surgeon that performed the surgery was hopeful that we would get pregnant naturally within 3 months following the surgery but that didn't happen even after going for tubal flushing, so we went back to our ivf clinic for review and to start the ivf process, but I kept on postponing cos I was just scared and not ready to have another negative result, but finally in May/June 2021, we started the process and by the grace of God we got our bfp on our 1st try in July 2021 in our 7th year of marriage

Before we confirmed bfp, I developed ohss and lost hope that it would be positive, the ohss was so bad that I had to have the fluid drained from the side of my stomach, but I just kept telling God that would HE allow me go through all that and still get a negative result? 1st tri was not bad at all, though I was nauseous most of the time but I never threw up or had serious morning sickness, 2nd tri was a breeze but 3rd tri came with all its palava and I couldnt wait to offload

Right from when I started ANC at both private and govt hospital, I was scheduled for elective CS due to my history of myomectomy plus the private hospital said they don't take chances/risks with ivf pregnancy so I was told max gestation period for me would be 38 weeks and nothing beyond, so I was working with 38weeks delivery and decided to have the delivery at Luth only for us to go for ANC clinic and was told they won't even allow me get to 38weeks before they conduct the ELCS and so we were scheduled for Friday 18th March for surgery, and we had to change plans to work with new date I hadn't even rounded up work and needed to finish up by my day which was 16th March.

On Sunday 13th March I was too tired to go to church so I stayed back home, around 12noon i decided to eat some fruits dh bought and planned to cook fried rice for lunch. I decided that after washing the fruit I will quickly drive out to get the fried rice ingredients as hunger was already mamaring me, just as I stood up from where I was washing the fruits in the kitchen I felt this sharp pain that made me stop in my tracks the pain was breathtaking and I quickly sat back thinking it was lightning crotch and that it would fade away soon

I sat for some minutes and there was no relief infact my phone was ringing on the cabinet and I couldnt even stretch to pick it and just left it to ring not long after DH called and I knew if I don't pick he would panic so in that pain I managed to stretch and answered his call after some minutes I was able to manage to get to the bedroom and I laid down to sleep if the pain would relieve me, by this time I was so famished but there was nothing I could do DH called again after about an hour that he was leaving church but needed to stop by somewhere before getting home, I still didn't tell him I was in pain cos I was hopeful it would resolve after about an hour after and still no relief I called him and he was close by but he sensed something was wrong, he sha got home, helped me to the bathroom to shower and we headed to the hospital after stopping by to get something to eat, we got to the hospital, I was placed on admission and was told I was having contractions VE was done and good thing I wasn't dilating so contraction were stopped/ managed and I was told I would be on admission till my elcs date to be monitored

When dh got back home he moved our hospital box into the car that Sunday night, by Monday I was so much better but couldn't go to the office to have my handover but tried working in the hospital, I was told to carry out some test and if everything went well I would be transferred from labour ward to the admission ward, dh decided to leave hospital bag in his car since test results came back late so I couldn't be moved that Monday anymore.

At around 12am, I was still awake and watching a movie on my phone when the night Dr's were having the routine check, they discovered baby's heart rate was high and said baby was in distress so they needed to get him out ASAP, I tried to call dh but he wasn't picking and so that was how I was wheeled into surgery around 2am after trying to stabilise baby, surgery started and I just kept on praying and waiting to hear babyA, pediatrician was on ground and soon I heard BabyA's cry screaming down the whole place and surgeon was like this baby is not in any distress at all with the way he was crying, they didn't even let me see him the pediatrics team whisked him away, not long after I asked to see him and they said he was fine and was being checked that once they are through they will bring him to me, by this time I was balling my eyes out cos I just couldn't believe it that finally I am a mother, there was no cloth for babyA to wear cry so he was wrapped in their OR cloth inside that freezing OR they brought him to me and was told to confirm sex, surgery ended around after 5am I had to ask one cleaner for the time but couldn't call dh cos all my belongings had been taken to be kept, soon 1 Dr from the team came to check me in thr recovery area and it was his phone Iused to reach dh./quote]

Congratulations ma, may he continue to bring joy into home.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by waistbead: 6:01pm On Mar 27, 2022
Oshey grin grin

Trippleblessing joon,God go bless you for me

Pics saved
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytoo: 6:51pm On Mar 27, 2022
waistbead:

Flips my 26 inches bone straight cool cool

Team August

17wks 5days today
EDD 29-08-22

Barren woman is preggers grin grin

MY GOD IS NOT YOUR MATE

I'm so happy for you

God don shame your enemies
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imsettled2: 6:56pm On Mar 27, 2022
waistbead:

Flips my 26 inches bone straight cool cool

Team August

17wks 5days today
EDD 29-08-22

Barren woman is preggers grin grin

MY GOD IS NOT YOUR MATE

Congratulations ma.
Our TTC gang reporting in pregnancy thread with swag.

Our God no be any body's mate rara
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imsettled2: 7:15pm On Mar 27, 2022
gifted21:

Ok
It's time to talk
Edd 9-6
Sex XY
Oya food don land
Mama for the boys

Relax the enemy came late, God will perfect every thing that concerns you and your baby.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6494) (6495) (6496) (6497) (6498) (6499) (6500) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.