Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,693 members, 7,955,623 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:05 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8443364 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (6973) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by anjyskye: 7:50pm On Aug 03, 2013
@tjskii tanx , @ hummingbird wise decision not to bath d weather is damn too cold n dont forget 2 use mentholatum for dia feet n palm same goes 2 mcfemad. @ opeplukoya congrats u opened d floor dis month many more 2 follow, can't wait 2 announce mine. @ all d pregis d Lord is our strenght ooooooo.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tjskii(f): 8:14pm On Aug 03, 2013
@ope big congrats o,very happy wth all this baby news cheesy
@humming cheesy cheesy, smaller ke,abeg leav my pikins jare,thyr growin just right,and dnt worry bout d handsuckin,tis probably a habit hez cultivatin,and dosnt av to do wth ow well u feed him

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hummingbird: 8:31pm On Aug 03, 2013
D: D:,I dnt like dat habit oo, n they must please grow big..n arnt babies suposed to wake @ nyt,mine dnt wake @ nyt o,maybe I will start pinching dem,arnt they supose to play wit me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyf(f): 8:59pm On Aug 03, 2013
@hummingbird, u mean dey don't wake at night. Lucky u! Enjoy it oh, if u ask from pple wit babies waking at nyt, they will tell u its not easy.
@mcfemad, congrats on ur son, looks so cute!
@ ope, congrats!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 10:02pm On Aug 03, 2013
@ope. Congrats o may God strenghten u and keep the baby safe 4 us. I also wish all d preggies that are due this august safe and stress-free delivery.

@hummingbird. Those guys are just being considerate o and now is as if u don't appreciate them. If they start playing throughout the night shey u nor go complain o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favouredgal: 12:15am On Aug 04, 2013
Hello to everyone in the house, congrats to the new mums and dad in the house. Children are precious gifts from God and indeed the joy they give is unimaginable. I pray those of us that are yet to experience it be partakers of such joy IJN. Amen.
I have been a silent follower of this thread and am really glad about the good testimonies of deliveries here.
I am 37 weeks gone and in the UK.God has been faithful so far. I was diagnosed with Gestationsl Diabetes during my 28 weeks glucose tolerant test and have been on metformin for a while now.
Even though blood sugar seems to be under control and my last scan showed normal growth ,the doc told me am going to be induced by 38 weeks.And sincerely I don't want to argue with the doc because I want the best for my baby. Looking at the positive side, I ll see my baby pretty soon, I can't wait. Am excited and at the same time nervous because its my first baby..heard induction is more painful but all the pain ll go away when i hold my baby in my arms, pain is all worth it for my LO.So fingers crossed and will try and keep u guys posted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tjskii(f): 1:11am On Aug 04, 2013
It is welll with u favored,the pain is merely fleeting,d joy of seeing ur newborn wil make it all worth it,besides since ure abroad,ul get epidural,which wil mak it less painful cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:07am On Aug 04, 2013
opeolukoya: Hello house God blessed my family with a bouncing baby boy yesterday at 7.30 am so happy and my husband is the happiest dad in a whole world pray for other preggies that theirs shall come easily ijn

Another bouncing bobo in the family. Congrats madam. Enjoy the fun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:11am On Aug 04, 2013
tjskii: Awww see his cheeks o,cutey,kai I love babies kiss kiss,wen I get energy I go submit my roborobo bobo pic grin,d youngman dropped in weighing 4kg

@rukemi and beauty tanks cheesy

Rukemi ul start to feel ur lo kick regularly from lik 24wks and above

waiting for his pix.... Thanks ma'am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:13am On Aug 04, 2013
@hummingbird. I read babies suck their fingers when in the womb. So i guess that was baby's hobby while he was there and u will gradually stop him from doing so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dont8(m): 2:35am On Aug 04, 2013
Congrats Mcmad, your son looks like my boy, will upload his pix soon.
Mcfemad: Thank you Tjskii, we'd applied that and he's feeling better. How are u doing and my son's friend. My son do not take up to 45 mins to suck but can suck more than five times in an hour-granny said that's how I did then. No wonder men love breasts die. I dnt know if this is a wise decision; felt I should share the pic of my young man with my you. This is him at 12days.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favouredgal: 8:21am On Aug 04, 2013
@ tjskii, tnk u so much. Congrats on ur baby boy... Am expecting a boy too..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 9:39am On Aug 04, 2013
I stared at the above post for a very long time and wondered if i wrote it in my sleep before i realized it wasn't me..wow...very similar moniker

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Muttybabe(f): 10:02am On Aug 04, 2013
congratulation to madam ope, am so happy 4 u and ur family. cant wait to see mine too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyf(f): 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2013
@favoured gal, wishing u a safe delivery!
@favoredgal, don't worry, soon u will share similar testimony.I tot it was u too.
I use all pregnant mamas here as a point of contact to mamas on TTC thread, that they will testify of God's miracles soon IJN.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favouredgal: 6:19pm On Aug 04, 2013
@favored gal... Really funny wen I saw ur post nw too, Io tot my acct has been hacked.. Really similar buh mine with a 'u'.lol. It is well with us all.@ mummyf, tnx so much.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 04, 2013
Congrats opeolukoya,God bless your little one.

@Mcfemad,lovely pic.

@Hummingbird, Mama Ejima how have you been ? hope you are coping fine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by afamgod(f): 4:55am On Aug 05, 2013
Congrats ope, may God bless your home. Am expecting mine soon. Can not waitoo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esmeralda1(f): 10:56am On Aug 05, 2013
Good morning to all, How was ur nite? Today is my birthday o n i crave some sugary sweet things God help me, the pile i have is not yet gone n i no wan add join am.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 05, 2013
Happy birthday Esmeralda, i wish more fulfilling years ahead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by smokeydrinky: 12:29pm On Aug 05, 2013
Congratulations to d newest parents. Happy birthday esmeralda. Mums pls i have a question, i was given chloroquin tab for malaria, dunno if its safe for a pregnant woman.is it?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tjskii(f): 1:33pm On Aug 05, 2013
What trimester are u in,quinine isn't given in the 1st trimester o,its bin known to cause malformation of d fetus,but it can be given with caution in the 2nd trimester
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by smokeydrinky: 1:38pm On Aug 05, 2013
tjskii: What trimester are u in,quinine isn't given in the 1st trimester o,its bin known to cause malformation of d fetus,but it can be given with caution in the 2nd trimester
jesus! And i told the doctor that i read somewhere that it isnt safe and he said its the safest. Im just 8 weeks gone o, havent done any scan yet sha. So does that mean i ve to bear the sickness like that?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 05, 2013
Smokey,i think is time you check out another doctor,make sure you are dealing with a gyno.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tjskii(f): 3:41pm On Aug 05, 2013
U don't av to bear d sickness like that,therr are oda malaria drugs u can use that don't contain quinine,see these our docs we ave to be careful with them,they can be a bit careless at times,watever drug they give u,query them on it,do ur own research and always get a 2nd opinion,so dt ul kno ure on d right track,earlier inmy pregnancy wen I was realy down wth malaria and hospitalized,one of d docs in d clinic injected me wth camoquin(wich wen I later did research on it,found out that it had even bin banned in naija at a particular period),unftntly I was too ill to notice wat I was bin given,if not for d grace of God,I mite av miscarid my son
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by smokeydrinky: 4:39pm On Aug 05, 2013
Tjskii and byvan, thanks alot. I ll go see another doctor asap. I ve discarded the drugs already, i no wan hear story.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoka2: 4:57pm On Aug 05, 2013
@honey88

Me think the issue of fetal movement before week 24 is highly overated. throughout last week, i didnt notice anything, was so worried on Saturday morning - l woke up very early just thinking and worrying. l had planned to go for maternity shopping that Saturday, but devil was like no movement again, why waste your money, my sister l had to wake DH told him my worries - as a man he laughed (but l could sense he was worried too), We prayed, called the baby by name to start moving. To God be the glory after that prayer till now, the baby never allow me rest ooo, na one activity to another - l no complain ooo . As one mama said here, constant kick starts from week 24 - 28. anything less is just on and off.

Another issue l think is overated is belly button popping out and having darkline from pubic area to belly button. so far l never notice any change, my belly button is still inside. maybe changes will come much later.

my final submission is that every pregancy is different, so we shdnt give ourselves headaches, easier said than done shaa., but God will help us.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 05, 2013
@Udoka, thanks jare. Baby is moving well now but it was really worrying when he didnt move for 2 days. My belly button hasnt popped as well, i read somewhere that it doesnt pop with some pple. It is well with us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 05, 2013
byvan: Happy birthday Esmeralda, i wish more fulfilling years ahead.

Happy birthday dear. By this time next yr, healthy baby and maybe another pregnancy will celebrate it with u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 05, 2013
sorry Byvan, i wanted to quote esmeralda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 05, 2013
grin@Rukemi,i was already binding and casting any spirit of pregnancy,nextyear or ever grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 05, 2013
wink grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (6973) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Babena(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.