Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,394 members, 7,958,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:23 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8447110 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (6974) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyf(f): 10:56am On Aug 15, 2013
@bludeville, amen to ur prayers and I am also saying the same prayer for pple on the TTC thread that God will answer all of them speedily IJN
@iyabetajos, my nausea was morninr to nite oh. But it is going down now that am almost 12wks.most mothers are relieved by 12th wk. Even orbit gum and tomtom couldn't help me. Take it in stride and enjoy it! grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 11:22am On Aug 15, 2013
@tjskii, wow, handsome bobo. can i be his sugar mummy?.

@tokerem, Am thanking God for you and you are most welcome. May Almighty answer all those TTC too insha Allah. Welcome to the club. Hope you are enjoying morning sickness?

@iyabetajos, thank God for a successful scan. pele.
@smokeydrinkey, can we swap. Even at 15 weeks, i still feel it like its not reducing.

@all, i thought u guys said once in 2nd trimester, this morning sickness reduces, yesterday, i was very irritated cos of the perfume i sprayed, didnt know it will be that bad. everybody and everything was just annoying me. couldn't eat well or sleep. i didn't leave my desk from the time i got to the office till i closed. i will NEVER use that cologne again. thank God am better today sha.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayblossom(f): 12:04pm On Aug 15, 2013
esmeralda1:
Sorry ma, you can pray about it as there's nothing God can not do we will also put you in our prayers, the baby will turn to the right position and come out strong and healthy in Jesus name.
Iyabeta it is well, i didnt av a scan until after 3months plus, so my throwin up had reduced a great deal before then God will take Control e pele.

Thanks a lot dear for your comforting words, they also made me feel welcome here.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 15, 2013
tjskii: Amen o my sis,what r u doing up dis late,u neva sleep ni

I woke to pee ni o and couldnt sleep again since 2 till around 3.30. Thanks. I guess you were awake to feed little man. We go soon reach there too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 15, 2013
I started feeling really good and almost free from nausea at about 16 or 18weeks. I suffered a lot o.

But i remember i once said it jokingly that i would love to have the morning sickness so that husband will pamper me a lot..That was even before Husband and I started dating...

Unfortunately for me, hubby doesn't live in Lag because of his job. So, i went through the morning sickness almost alone except weekends or whenever he is off and around....This taught me a great deal to never joke with serious issues and watch what i wish for....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tjskii(f): 2:54pm On Aug 15, 2013
@beauty send range rover moto come my side,mak I dey tink am grin

@byvan,ows d weightloss going

@tokerem ure welcome to d club ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 15, 2013
tjskii: I promised to share a pic of my lil man,well here he is at 2wks cheesy cheesy

He's too healthy cheesy. Cute Dude! kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JOYSOLO(f): 4:03pm On Aug 15, 2013
Good day everybody in the house, i ve been following this thread for a very long time, i hope i am welcome here, i just want to thank God, i got my BFP after 15months of trying to conceive, it was really hell for me, seeing everybody around me getting pregnant, i give God the glory.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 15, 2013
JOYSOLO: Good day everybody in the house, i ve been following this thread for a very long time, i hope i am welcome here, i just want to thank God, i got my BFP after 15months of trying to conceive, it was really hell for me, seeing everybody around me getting pregnant, i give God the glory.
Congrats dear! your journey begins!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by smokeydrinky: 5:06pm On Aug 15, 2013
Lol @ beauty and iyabetajos, i don change my mind o, i no want again, lol. Dont worry, it ll soon stop.

Tjskii, ur soon is cute.
Joysolo and tokerem, welcome.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 6:21pm On Aug 15, 2013
joysolo,u r highly highly welcome dear.am so happy for u.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 15, 2013
tjskii: I promised to share a pic of my lil man,well here he is at 2wks cheesy cheesy
wow cute nd very healthy, I pray my baby is dis hairy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tjskii(f): 11:24pm On Aug 15, 2013
^^u shud av seen my first son,he had only two strands of hair on his head.like d cartoon character tintin cheesy cheesy,I was just praisin God he wasn't a girl,cos ow I for do with no hair
@kunle, tanks sir
@ joy,welcome to d clubkiss kiss
@smokey thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tjskii(f): 11:36pm On Aug 15, 2013
Dunno if I shud share this here or d newborn thread,well my sonz unblical cord hasn't dropd off yet o,normally I kno it drops off after lik 7days,d youngman is ova 14days and it stil hasn't dropd,so I did research and found out that some babyz cord don't drop off for up to 8wks sef, shocked shocked,took him to d clinic to be doubly sure,and d doc said the thing wud eventualy drop and no cause for alarm,all I hav to do is keep d area clean with spirit,if not that I xprnced this,I honestly had no idea cord can stay on for so long,nywayz I thot to share
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chestnut(f): 7:38am On Aug 16, 2013
tjskii: Dunno if I shud share this here or d newborn thread,well my sonz unblical cord hasn't dropd off yet o,normally I kno it drops off after lik 7days,d youngman is ova 14days and it stil hasn't dropd,so I did research and found out that some babyz cord don't drop off for up to 8wks sef, shocked shocked,took him to d clinic to be doubly sure,and d doc said the thing wud eventualy drop and no cause for alarm,all I hav to do is keep d area clean with spirit,if not that I xprnced this,I honestly had no idea cord can stay on for so long,nywayz I thot to share
it happened to M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ with my 1st baby †ђξ cord dropped wen he was 2wks old jst make sure U̶̲̥̅̊ clean it with spirit always.it will drop wen U̶̲̥̅̊ dnt even xpect. Kisses to †ђξ cute little man
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favouredgal: 10:48am On Aug 16, 2013
Join me to praise The Lord.. I am a proud mum of a handsome boy. After 5 days at the hospital, God put smiles on my face.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tjskii(f): 10:50am On Aug 16, 2013
Thanks chestnut,feel better knowing I'm not d only one to av xprncd this

@favoured,yippeeeyayyy,big congrats,ure indeed highly favored,God bless the lil darling
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by smokeydrinky: 10:59am On Aug 16, 2013
Wow! Congrats favoured girl.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 16, 2013
favouredgal: Join me to praise The Lord.. I am a proud mum of a handsome boy. After 5 days at the hospital, God put smiles on my face.
Congrats o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JOYSOLO(f): 11:57am On Aug 16, 2013
@favourgirl, congrat,
@at all, thanks u for welcoming me in, my morning sickness is that serious, apart from feeling dizzy, and at night i woke up every 2am till dawn no sleep again,i hope na better symptom be this one. i pray all the preggie, we shall all carry our LO till 9months without complication, we should be closer to God and be prayerful, the devil has failed the battle, we are already a conqueror in Jesus name
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esmeralda1(f): 12:19pm On Aug 16, 2013
Congratulations favouredgal, Glory to God for the mother and child, Olorun a wo Olorun a dasi.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esmeralda1(f): 12:33pm On Aug 16, 2013
beauty?:

@all, i thought u guys said once in 2nd trimester, this morning sickness reduces, yesterday, i was very irritated cos of the perfume i sprayed, didnt know it will be that bad. everybody and everything was just annoying me. couldn't eat well or sleep. i didn't leave my desk from the time i got to the office till i closed. i will NEVER use that cologne again. thank God am better today sha.
ha i cant even remember d last time i used any perfume, even my body cream don dey grow dust,i dont mind when pple use it n i jst smell it once but for it to be on me no way...... continuous smell of it nauseate me even till now, whenever hubby uses it i'll quickly open all d windows so that it leaves on time.
my enticing enchanteur powder that i like so much before i took in, i can no longer stand the smell wo na only olive oil i dey use now Make God just help person.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 1:46pm On Aug 16, 2013
favouredgal, congrats.
@esmerald, thanx jare.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chestnut(f): 3:52pm On Aug 16, 2013
@favouredgal congrats may God protect him
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 16, 2013
Hello house, I've been feeling really sad and lonely for the past few days. For starters, I'm living alone cos I'm out of the country. I miss my home, miss my husband, miss my parents, though I have friends here but its different. To compound issues, writing my dissertation has been so stressful. I just want to go home jare. I'm counting down to completion. I'm so Sorry, I just needed to rant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 16, 2013
favouredgal: Join me to praise The Lord.. I am a proud mum of a handsome boy. After 5 days at the hospital, God put smiles on my face.

favouredgal without a 'space'. Congrats. We now have another Prince charming in the house.

Tjskii. Thanks for sharing o. Make we they learn before our time comes.
LOL @ 2strands of hair on baby's head.

Joysolo&tokerem. U r so welcome. Sorry i'm late. It's better to b late than never. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 16, 2013
honey86. You are lucky you are even counting down. I am so much in your shoes but even worse. DH & I are still praying for transfer from both ends. I get so bored too but i dont want to quit my job with the way wonderful jobs are hard to come by. I get so bored that we close from office 3.30 but most times i stay till 6 in my office playing game or just relaxing since there is no one for me to meet at home.

I know things will get better sha.

Anyway, just hold on for the little time left. God will see you through

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 16, 2013
@rukemi, Whao. It is well with us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 7:17pm On Aug 16, 2013

Yay! Moniker mate...congrats..may God grant you the wisdom and resources you need to bring him up in the way of the lord and comfortably here on earth. He will continually be a source of joy to you and your dh ijn
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 16, 2013
honey86: @rukemi, Whao. It is well with us.

It is well o. Put us in prayers abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 8:53pm On Aug 16, 2013
@favouredgal congratulations to u. God is good. Why 5 days at the hospital na
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esmeralda1(f): 5:10am On Aug 17, 2013
honey86: Hello house, I've been feeling really sad and lonely for the past few days. For starters, I'm living alone cos I'm out of the country. I miss my home, miss my husband, miss my parents, though I have friends here but its different. To compound issues, writing my dissertation has been so stressful. I just want to go home jare. I'm counting down to completion. I'm so Sorry, I just needed to rant.
Eeyaa sorry dear, I can imagine what u n Rukemi are going thru, though my hubby is around but whenever he's running late to get hoMe from work I know hw many times I call infact most times as I'm leaving my office I'll call him to start leaving as well cos d house is just so boring without him.
I'm sure when our babies come d loneliness will reduce don't u think.

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (6974) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Dijaaa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.