Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8142775 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 6:53am On Aug 17, 2013
favouredgal congratulations dearie.

Rukemi,@honey,awwww so sorry dears.i go dey appreciate wat i have ohhh.i used to feel dh shuld be transferred again cos am tired of cookin n na me dey always cry on fone wen he was nt here til he had to seek transfer.i don repent ohhh.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eve22: 2:47pm On Aug 17, 2013
@favouredgal, Congratulation.

please mummies that have already delivered their babies, i want to ask a question
cus am already afraid i do not know what to expect,
this is my first baby and he was lying horizontal, but by devine intervention he repositoned & turned head down of recent. should i expect blood to come out as first sign of labour or water to come out first.

My fear. i heard that when labour want to start that the first thing the woman will see is water that looks like pee, but my friend calle me last night dat she is in labour in a hospital, that the doctor is suggesting cs,i asked her what happened and she said she was at home then by 12 o clock she noticed blood gushing out when she went to pee, then she took her baby bag and went to meet her doctor, she has been in labour since yesterday 1pm till now, that they said it is bad for blood to come first that something is wrong and the doctor told her dh dat cs is the option,cos the labour is not constant, it comes and stop and she sleeps off and wake up again when she feels the pain.

please anser me to remove my fear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by emerald1(f): 3:16pm On Aug 17, 2013
Pls dnt be afraid when d say blood wat d mean is show .blood mixed with mucuos. Its a sign of labour its not bleeding
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyf(f): 5:41pm On Aug 17, 2013
@favourelgal, congrats, may the Lord continue to watch over him iJN.
@eve, the blood show is not continual bleeding, just an amt of blood. When I had my first baby sef, I was just feeling contractions, no blood no water and I was dillating. the doctor was abt to burst my water b4 it now burst itself. Don't worry, when its time, ur body will tell u by itself.u will know.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tjskii(f): 6:05pm On Aug 17, 2013
@eve d bleeding ur frend experienced is a sign of placenta previa,and I really don't undstnd wat her doctors are waitin for,they should av perfomed a CS on her immediately insyead of allowing her to labor on her own
U av nothing to worry about,the signs of labor are either
Contractions,that are like 10minutes apart
Water breaking or
Bloody show;now this isn't bleeding per se,its more like bloodylooking mucous,or lik a blood clot
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 17, 2013
Good evening preggys and mamas, I need your help please. I am looking for a 1 bedroom flat(miniflat) in ibadan against October/November. So if you happen to stumble uponn one, kindly let me know. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 17, 2013
@Iyebetajos and esmeralda. Appreciate what u have oooooo.

@all. My once lost appetite is back with a vengeance. I can eat you if you look like food. I am glad about it sha so i can add some flesh. I now weigh 56kg...wow. So soon.

@byvan. Where u dey? How baby? Long time

@favoredgal. How is motherhood?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 6:51pm On Aug 17, 2013
@Rukemi,i repent sharp sharp ohh.abeg hw were u copin wen ur appetite went MIA?d mere sight of food makes me queasy.na dh go dey vex say i no dey chop.even if i force myself,i wil just throw it out.kai women una dey try ohhh
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoka2: 6:54pm On Aug 17, 2013
Hello friends, its bn a while. Tjskil a cute baby u hv there! CongratS favourgal. Welcome to new joiners! Expecting more transfers from ttc and IVF threads.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 17, 2013
Iyabetajos: @Rukemi,i repent sharp sharp ohh.abeg hw were u copin wen ur appetite went MIA?d mere sight of food makes me queasy.na dh go dey vex say i no dey chop.even if i force myself,i wil just throw it out.kai women una dey try ohhh

It got so bad that i stopped cooking completely (the gas i bought since February is what i'm still using, imagine). I was always eating out from different food vendors cos i easily got tired of food from particular people. I ate once a day. With a sip of water.

But later, my friend's mum invited me over and i was force-fed for a month.

I once complained to a senior nurse in my office's clinic and she advised that "if you see something you feel you can eat, buy it and eat it, even if it's on the road before you lose appetite for it because embryos are like parasites, they must form and feed from you, whether you eat or not. So eat and try new foods"

Pls beg DH to understand o. It's not your fault.

Since i didnt die from my morning sickness, i cant die again until i'm very old oo grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favouredgal: 9:48pm On Aug 17, 2013
Tnk u everyone, u are all kind. I pray those pregnant deliver safely and those still looking unto God get their Miracle soonest. Amen. Induction isn't easy o, I eventually had a CS. Wen cervix refuse to be dilated, after 4 days of crucial and strong contractions n all the pain relieves I can tink of... At that point wen I heard The word Caesarian I was glad..... Still at d hospital though. But u need to see my bundle of joy, most handsome baby boy in world. Dey r all worth the pain.wud av shared pix Buh hubby said no.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 17, 2013
tjskii: @beauty send range rover moto come my side,mak I dey tink am grin

@byvan,ows d weightloss going

@tokerem ure welcome to d club ma

Yet again on the fetal weight loss, i have been told that a baby's weight is mostly from its genetic make up ,its something I cannot manipulate as the baby ll always take what he / she needs,whether I eat or not.I proudly announce that I quit!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 17, 2013
@Rukemi,am hereoooo,congrats on your newly acquired 56kg grin ,eat more wink.

@tjskii,na big baby be thisoooo shocked,he must be sucking you dry grin

@Favouredgirl,Congratulations!!!God bless you and your little one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hummingbird: 1:44am On Aug 18, 2013
Hello mama's in the house,ao u doing?op dos boxers are kickin una well cheesy..I jst woke to feed my angels oo,and I tot I should jst peep here..@byvan,u don quickly surrender grin..ok oooo...to al dos beautiful big whales grin grin..make una njoy o..its well...me sef I have a question o,I read it somewhere online that there are two ways of feeding a baby__on demand and acording to set time..I really wnt to place my boys on time feeding nt demand cos of when I wil start working,I jst wnt to ask of how I can go about it or maybe its too early sad..dos boys are sucking me dry o,even with the formula lipsrsealed..am getting leaner and I cnt get enough sleep @ nyt,plus dat their ear blocking cry ehn.. lipsrsealed,am fed up cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tjskii(f): 2:17am On Aug 18, 2013
Hahaha u never see anytin,wen my son starts screaming eh,fear dey always catch me cos I kip expecting my neighbos to call d police say I steal pikin cheesy cheesy
As per feeding,u av to giv them food on demand for now,wen they grow a lil bigger,lik say 2-3months,then u can talk schedule,but sinc ure alredy givin them formular,ul notice that they giv lik a 3hour gap at least between feedingtimes,na so scheduling dey start
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tjskii(f): 2:20am On Aug 18, 2013
@byvan,hehehehe grin,u jus realiz say u just dey suffer urself wth dis diet tin since ba,

@udoka,thanks,ow body kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Muttybabe(f): 5:33am On Aug 18, 2013
pls help me to thank God i deliver my baby around ten pm yesternight. through cs but i am alive with my baby boys. story later
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tjskii(f): 6:37am On Aug 18, 2013
Yipppeeeyyyaaayyy,praise God for u muttyy,2new bobos in the houussseeee, cheesy cheesy,pele d lord is ur strength,once they tell u to start walking,make sure u do so,it will help with the healing process,and the pain gets better,by tomorrow it won't be as bad,tis well wth u kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 7:04am On Aug 18, 2013
Congrats mutty babe,may God give u strength. wow, another boxer. Where are all the twisters hiding? Anyway, We will b finding them gradually.
@byvan, na wao, just start eating well.
@tjskii, lol at d screaming of d little angel
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 18, 2013
Congratulations muttybabe, another set of boys.
@byvan, I decided to give up dieting since I read that the the size of the baby is determined by their father's birth weight.
hummingbird, tjskii, and fabouredgirl, una well done o, childcare no easy at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chestnut(f): 8:11am On Aug 18, 2013
Muttybaby congrats on Ɣ☺ur bundle of joy may God protect them,boys don plenty ƒσя dis house Ooº°˚ ˚° na girl i want so i go collect plenty money frm †ђξ boys
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hummingbird: 8:15am On Aug 18, 2013
cheesy cheesy mutty baby congratations oo,welcome to the club grin olorun a wo won,Olorun a da won si. @tskjii,I was told to give dem al d content inside d feeding bottle(d smallest size) but mayb after like 1hr dey start d shrilling noise again,I wil check dia diapers,check dia temperatures,all na wash ooo until I breastfeed dem..I rily dnt knw if their tommy especially Rafe hs expanddat much undecided
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hummingbird: 8:28am On Aug 18, 2013
Mutty.babe:
pls help me to thank God i deliver my baby around ten pm yesternight. through cs but i am alive with my baby boys. story later
cheesy congratulations ma'am,hope dey arnt identical sha oo cos I stil have a hard time knowin wus is who, cheesy..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 9:31am On Aug 18, 2013
muttybabe,congrats babe,may God kip them.

Hummingbird,hw go dey go?hope d boys r doin great
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by marygold(f): 10:45am On Aug 18, 2013
Mutty babe,congratulations.May GOd keep watch over your boys!Udoka and co,how are u all doing?guess fine.For me,its 31weeks of stressless pregnancy now and I give thanks to God almighty who has been merciful and faithful.Abeg make una send me baby list and hospital list again.
Thanks all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 18, 2013
Mutty.babe:

Congratulations newest mama in town. Sorry for the pain. May God heal you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoka2: 4:38pm On Aug 18, 2013
Congrats muttybabe.

Marygold, i jealous u oo, see how time flies, very soon u will announce ur own good news.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honiepie24: 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2013
Hello ladies,happy 4 yu all,hope to join u soon.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyf(f): 8:55am On Aug 19, 2013
@mutty babe, congrats, God will kip watch over them IJN.
I dey jealous oh! All dis twin boys ehn! I pray my own will be twin boys too! cheesy
@all mamas, hope u are all gud? God bless!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esmeralda1(f): 2:07pm On Aug 19, 2013
Congratulations mutty babe.
God will keep and preserve them IJN amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 19, 2013
Honiepie24: Hello ladies,happy 4 yu all,hope to join u soon.

Tell God what you want and He will do it for you. He is the all hearing wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 20, 2013

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.