Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8129126 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chiejik(f): 11:37am On Aug 20, 2013
Hello house just descovered that I'm pregnant to my second baby first is. One.hope I'm welcome here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mcfemad(m): 11:56am On Aug 20, 2013
Congratulations to Mutty babe and favouredgal. So happy for you. The house is now filled with boys smiley smiley smiley smiley.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 20, 2013
chiejik: Hello house just descovered that I'm pregnant to my second baby first is. One.hope I'm welcome here
Congratulations, and you are welcome. Please share your experience for the benefit of first time moms.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honiepie24: 12:25pm On Aug 20, 2013
@Rukemi tnk yu dear,may God see yu tru.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 20, 2013
Mcfemad: Congratulations to Mutty babe and favouredgal. So happy for you. The house is now filled with boys smiley smiley smiley smiley.
Yes o, Mine will soon join by his grace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chiejik(f): 12:56pm On Aug 20, 2013
[quote author=honey86]
Congratulations, and you are welcome. Please share your experience for the benefit of first time moms.[/quote soory which story. My first labour?hmm it was funny though I will be right back
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chiejik(f): 1:08pm On Aug 20, 2013
My EDD just passed with two days I went for my antenental,but was told there were observing public holiday,I went straight to the operating room that I wat C-section because I could not walk well then,hmm I starting havenig pain from the operating room(the doctors refused,that they don't work that way,so the pain was a sharp one I thought I was hungry,so I hurried home to rest,but could not,I never new it was labour,I didt sleep at night,I managed till morning DH said we should go to hospital but I refused,becausre of nurses abuse,was getting ready to go to work,untill I saw moucus,decided to go and check,the dOctor that checked me shouted that I should lay down because I was already 7cm gone,not quite long igave birth to my beautiful girl weighed 4.85kg
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 1:40pm On Aug 20, 2013
Congratulations to all the new mamas in the house,i tap into all ur testimonies of a baby boy o(i want a baby boy this time around & i've been asking God for it).I'm happy for you all.

@Chiejik,what a miraculous story & what a very big baby u have shocked, u mean u gave birth to such a weighty baby all by urself.I hail u,u're a strong woman.Congratulations dear,God bless and keep u and the baby IJN.Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Muttybabe(f): 2:06pm On Aug 20, 2013
Big thanks to all the well wishers in the house. am now feeling strong pls i wil like u to read my storey very wel cos u wil gain from it especialy the first timer.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tjskii(f): 2:12pm On Aug 20, 2013
chiejik: Hello house just descovered that I'm pregnant to my second baby first is. One.hope I'm welcome here
Ur very welcome here, kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Muttybabe(f): 2:26pm On Aug 20, 2013
the story so far, me and huby ate pap and akara as we nomaly do on satdays. and later watching tv. i later enter bedrom to relax after 30 minutes somtin com from my vaginal almost half pal of water am so scared and call hubby to come an see imediatly he saw it he quikly get water ready in bathroom for me to bath b4 going to the hospital
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 20, 2013
Honiepie24: @Rukemi tnk yu dear,may God see yu tru.

Amin ya Allah. Thank u much.

@Chiejik. My eyes popped when i saw baby's weight. No allow byvan go back to her foetal weight loss routine o. cheesy cheesy

@Mutty mama (u are no more a babe grin). Oya continue the gist

@all. I have started having dizzy spells like i want to faint. I noticed it happens when i stand from sitting all of a sudden and walk briskly. So i got the remedy today. Walk slowly and gently like the queen i am and take my iron supplements religiously

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Muttybabe(f): 3:41pm On Aug 20, 2013
after bathing we left home 4 hospita the doctor was not around wen we reach there so the matron tell hubby to go and bring baby stuff while i enter labour room 4 vaginal test.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honiepie24: 3:43pm On Aug 20, 2013
@rukemi welkom dear,@mutty my ears r itching pls continue d experience(story)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tjskii(f): 5:10pm On Aug 20, 2013
@rukemi,hope ur feet or face aren't swollen,dizzy spells are nt too good,esp if ure in ur 3rd trimester
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hummingbird: 5:20pm On Aug 20, 2013
Helo mumies,pls I av some question,one of my boys av stopd sucking,once I wnt 2 feed him,he uses hs tongue 2 push d tit out bt he takes hs formula wel...secondly,I read it on the new babies thread causes constipation in babies,how true is dis?n if I wnt 2 change dia food,what other product can I place them on...third question is dat my babies r very hairy,m tinkin of using rubber ribbon fr dem bt dey sweat a lot,even if wit d cold weather,I decided 2 let dem av natural air 4nw cos dey r stil smal,I dnt knw if I shd start using d A.C back?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 20, 2013
tjskii: @rukemi,hope ur feet or face aren't swollen,dizzy spells are nt too good,esp if ure in ur 3rd trimester

I dont think so. *quickly checks mirror again* my face isn't swollen, even my feet-at the ankle. Thanks much. I will complain to the Doctor next 2 weeks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tjskii(f): 6:34pm On Aug 20, 2013
@rukemi,tis well with u
@humming,d youngman mite av gone off breastmilk,happend wth my son wen he was bout 3mnths old,so I just stuck to formular,wich he loved,as for d constipation part,give plenty of water,it wil help bowel movement,I used sma gold for my son,my doctor thinks its d best,though some odas recomend nan1

As for hair,leav it o,they nid it espp in dis cold weather,and do not xpose them to air or AC oo,don't look at d fact dt thyr sweatin,babies need to be well covered at all times,do u kno ow warm they werr in ur tummy,now that thyr out u want to xpose dem,I beg u o,I cover my baby up all d time,upon it all he caughht a cold,sneezin and coughin,iv bin so miserabl sinc lastwk,but hez beter now,so my sis,ignore sweat and wrap them up properly
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hummingbird: 8:31pm On Aug 20, 2013
@tskjii,tnx so much 4 d info,I rily apriciate it,mayb i wil try switching to sma gold...as for d boys,d tin don tire me,taking care of twins is realy hectic
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 20, 2013
Congrats Muttybabe,thank God for safe delivery.

Did someone just deliver 4.85 shocked?**faints**

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Muttybabe(f): 11:17pm On Aug 20, 2013
after thau they ask me to start going up and down the hospital which i did for about four hours later they stil did the test but just feeling the baby's finger not knowing wether leg or hand. the matron now cal the doctor. after the doctor's arrived around 7pm he did another test and later call hubby to his office
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Muttybabe(f): 11:51pm On Aug 20, 2013
and told him dat my cervix has not expand and baby A is coming with leg first (breech) that if we need the babies alive he should sign c-s form immediately. huby came and explain to me wat the doctor said i was already crying and that was around 8pm. the form was signed and after the normal procedures, they pass drip with difrent injection into my body. and the start the work after some munites.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chiejik(f): 11:51pm On Aug 20, 2013
grin@all God did it not me oh at birth non of the cloth I took to hospital sized her even the cap
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Muttybabe(f): 12:01am On Aug 21, 2013
it finish around 9pm and the moved me to the ward, T BOY weight 3kg while K BABA weight 2.5. the first tin am able to ask was that ARE MY BABIES ALIVE? and my sister inlaw said yes they are but pls get well soon.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Muttybabe(f): 12:12am On Aug 21, 2013
my babies are also identical but T BOY has wat they call (ajee) in his both hand and he is bigger than PAPA K. but am hapy that despite the pains am able to old my babies in life. INFACT TANK GOD 4 ME OO
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 1:01am On Aug 21, 2013
hello all, i have been following this thread for about a month in anticipation of what God will do for me and he has delivered in true fashion....

congrats to all the new mom

Hope i can join you ladies here!

My first of hopefully not too many questions: did any of you take Metformin while pregnant and if yes, did you take it for the 9 months?

thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esmeralda1(f): 6:14am On Aug 21, 2013
Waoh mutty babe congrats, that's some story.
@chetijk I couldn't help shouting at ur 4.85kg baby and lol @ all clothes didn't size her.
favored gal:
U r always welcome dear but I tot u jst pUt to bed favored gal.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tjskii(f): 6:18am On Aug 21, 2013
chiejik: grin@all God did it not me oh at birth non of the cloth I took to hospital sized her even the cap
cheesycheesy cheesy our fine roborobo wife(I wan bring yam,marry her for my son)God is good,I love a big baby,hope u didn't av tears sha,did they do an episiotomy,

@mutty,thank God for u,hope uv started walking around,d movement wil help u heal faster and make bowel movment easier

@favored,never heard of metformin before o,all I kno is pregnacare or folic acid,multivitamin capsules and calcium
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:28am On Aug 21, 2013
Congratulations Mutty. CS is not bad afterall. May Allah stay with the cuties.

@Chiejik. Oh my. I can imagine how everybody excalimed. Abeg tell us the food you ate so that byvan (that fainted in the thread) can stop eating them. Lol

@Esmeralda. There are 2 favoured gals. One has a space, the other doesn't.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chiejik(f): 8:14am On Aug 21, 2013
Hmm the tire no be here oh,it took three whole month to heal,pls avoid any sugry drink ,like lucozade,that was what I was thakingM
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyf(f): 9:07am On Aug 21, 2013
@chiejik, lucozade? Dats wat I have been drinking for energy oh! shocked i actually had US at 12 wks and according to the machine, baby was looking 13wks. Make I stop am jeje. God bless ur baby oh!
@mutty God is ur strenght.ur health will be perfected soonest.
@favored gal,welcome!may u carry and deliver with ease. Abt metformin, I think u only use for first three months.I read continual use after dat time might cause a minor deformation in baby boy penis.
I think udoka will know, ask her pls and talk to ur doctor.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 11:02am On Aug 21, 2013
@chiejik, thanx for the info on lucozade. wow, i was actually thinking of starting it since water still nauseates me.

@muttybabe, Am so happy for u. you had quite an experience.May God heal u faster than you expect

@all, join me in pouring water on byvan,

@byvan, are u awake? wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: shilz(f) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.