Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Do You Believe The Man Should Always Pay For Dinner? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Believe The Man Should Always Pay For Dinner? (7701 Views)

Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D / Why Must The Guy Always Pay For The Date? / Things Every Man Should Learn To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Believe The Man Should Always Pay For Dinner? by Nobody: 4:19am On Mar 09, 2012
I knew she wasn't gonna answer any of em. That's why I begged her not to ridicule no twist it with bullshits as usual and she did it.

Well Mrs. Whoever, no pon intended. You will never grow up just like you will never burn em fat all over your body.

My time is up and I have gotto go chill out @ the bar with some lively homies and shawties. Hey they're weighing less that 150IBS . . . Yeah baby that's how we roll. :d
Re: Do You Believe The Man Should Always Pay For Dinner? by Goldieluks: 4:19am On Mar 09, 2012
Amebor society of NL, always wanting to know about other people's business. undecided
Re: Do You Believe The Man Should Always Pay For Dinner? by MarcAnthon(m): 4:21am On Mar 09, 2012
Chima answer the questions gaddemmit!
Re: Do You Believe The Man Should Always Pay For Dinner? by MrsChima1(f): 4:22am On Mar 09, 2012
Whewwwweeeee Gaylity mad than a mofo. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Believe The Man Should Always Pay For Dinner? by MrsChima1(f): 4:23am On Mar 09, 2012
MarcAnthon:

Chima answer the questions gaddemmit!

Answer these nuts. tongue tongue
Re: Do You Believe The Man Should Always Pay For Dinner? by MrsChima1(f): 4:24am On Mar 09, 2012
Goldieluks:

Amebor society of NL, always wanting to know about other people's business. undecided

Remember he takes long online vacations BUT knows what thread someone have posted on.

Niggas can't lie right.   lipsrsealed

Hell, according to Gaylity I am a NL addict and I can't even name three threads you have posted on without going on to your summary posts.

But THIS ONLINE VACATION having nigga can[b] NAME[/b] every T[b]HREAD I HAVE BEEN ON. [/b]

WTF.
Re: Do You Believe The Man Should Always Pay For Dinner? by MarcAnthon(m): 4:25am On Mar 09, 2012
Just list them out 1 to 6 and provide answers. How difficult can that be?

I am waiting. . . no fall my hand o undecided undecided undecided
Re: Do You Believe The Man Should Always Pay For Dinner? by MrsChima1(f): 4:27am On Mar 09, 2012
MarcAnthon:

Just list them out 1 to 6 and provide answers. How difficult can that be?

I am waiting. . . no fall my hand o undecided undecided undecided

You might as well gone and jack off. wink
Re: Do You Believe The Man Should Always Pay For Dinner? by Nobody: 4:28am On Mar 09, 2012
Dogiluks no one called you in here. I see you're licking asses lately.

Mrs. Whoever get of off that ish hon. . Like I said earlier, why should I pay to have something that I already have which is rightfully mine? May I use this opportunity to remind you that I'm paying heavily on the damn welfare you lazy arss is living on while surfing NL 24/7 7 days a week? Yea tax. . So show some respect ok?

And if you think that people feel emotional online, that makes you dumb ass of the year
Re: Do You Believe The Man Should Always Pay For Dinner? by MrsChima1(f): 4:30am On Mar 09, 2012
[size=55pt]Somebody is crying.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

LMAO@a pending Immigrant paying into welfare. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Believe The Man Should Always Pay For Dinner? by Goldieluks: 4:32am On Mar 09, 2012
Lmao @ mouthaction who seals his lips to every godamm question.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lol@ mrs chima @ online vacation. Maybe peeps got NL CCTV!
grin grin
Re: Do You Believe The Man Should Always Pay For Dinner? by SamjohnnyB(m): 4:34am On Mar 09, 2012
just waching, the drama btw u 2. @reality pls take it slow with gentle madam. no offence just passing by . lol
Re: Do You Believe The Man Should Always Pay For Dinner? by MrsChima1(f): 4:35am On Mar 09, 2012
SamjohnnyB:

just waching, the drama btw u 2. @reality pls take it slow with gentle madam. no offence just passing by . lol

You better take your boy with you. He done shot his own foot. wink
Re: Do You Believe The Man Should Always Pay For Dinner? by Goldieluks: 4:35am On Mar 09, 2012
reality419 sharrap you know you'll always be my dawg. Ain't liciking no asss.
But wondering why d'you have to ask such questions? Are you a COP?
Re: Do You Believe The Man Should Always Pay For Dinner? by MrsChima1(f): 4:38am On Mar 09, 2012
Goldieluks:

Lmao @ mouthaction who seals his lips to every godamm question.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lol@ mrs chima @ online vacation. Maybe peeps got NL CCTV!
 grin grin

Some people think when a person doesn't post anything that means they aren't online.  Bullshit, if you go on look who's online, it will tell you what chatters are doing and many of these SO CALLED job having chatters are VIEWING MULTIPLE THREADS during work shifts!

As I said many times, if people are going to lie, they need to lie right.
Re: Do You Believe The Man Should Always Pay For Dinner? by SamjohnnyB(m): 4:38am On Mar 09, 2012
@reality101 pls take it easy with mrs chima oooo. b4 things get out of hand o, madam chima uself take am easy na, wetin?
Mrs, Chima:

You better take your boy with you.  He done shot his own foot.   wink
Re: Do You Believe The Man Should Always Pay For Dinner? by MrsChima1(f): 4:39am On Mar 09, 2012
Goldieluks:

reality419 sharrap you know you'll always be my dawg. Ain't liciking no asss.
But wondering why d'you have to ask such questions? Are you a COP?

He got jealous when I gave 2buff some attention on his post.
Re: Do You Believe The Man Should Always Pay For Dinner? by MrsChima1(f): 4:40am On Mar 09, 2012
SamjohnnyB:

@reality101 pls take it easy with mrs chima oooo. b4 things get out of hand o,  madam chima uself take am easy na, wetin?

Awww.  Look at you looking out for your stray dog, Gaylity.   kiss kiss
Re: Do You Believe The Man Should Always Pay For Dinner? by Nobody: 4:42am On Mar 09, 2012
Nah mehn its all for fun. Hmm Mrs. Chima knows too damn much about me. But how come she doesn't know the two most important things? 1, that I'm American Citizen by choice and 2, that I pay for the food stamp she's surviving on? One good thing the Senate and Congress are going to pass some bill which will not make it possible for fat lazy arss women like you to lay down all day surfing the net and later in the evening pushing cart to the grocery store. Now in some States for example Cali you've got to show @least proof of job search in the last couple of months to get welfare. Bad news isn't? Lol
Re: Do You Believe The Man Should Always Pay For Dinner? by Goldieluks: 4:43am On Mar 09, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

He got jealous when I gave 2buff some attention on his post.

grin grin grin

Hahahahahah, cause I know you and reality419 are pals, even if you e-fight from now till enternity.
Re: Do You Believe The Man Should Always Pay For Dinner? by SAFO(m): 4:43am On Mar 09, 2012
OK everybody, let's all join around and gather hands.

Breathe in.  . . . Breathe out . . . .  ahhhhh

Now don't we all feel better?
Re: Do You Believe The Man Should Always Pay For Dinner? by MrsChima1(f): 4:44am On Mar 09, 2012
Aww.  My boo Gaylity is mad.  Come here boo boo.   kiss kiss kiss
Re: Do You Believe The Man Should Always Pay For Dinner? by SamjohnnyB(m): 4:44am On Mar 09, 2012
oh boy, mrs chima dont even start with me now. dont wont any trouble o, jsut watching the drama o. @reality ride on bro.
Mrs, Chima:

Awww.  Look at you looking out for your stray dog, Gaylity.   kiss kiss
Re: Do You Believe The Man Should Always Pay For Dinner? by MrsChima1(f): 4:45am On Mar 09, 2012
SAFO:

SAFO sit your stanky arse down.  I am almost done!
Re: Do You Believe The Man Should Always Pay For Dinner? by Nobody: 4:48am On Mar 09, 2012
Goddamnit SAFO is here lmao. . This nigga can sniff.

Uhmmm @ attention and jealous! Damn menh you gotto be kidding me right.

Ammy hon I'm sorry for drailing you're thread. . I owe you a date in my bedroom as soon I hit H-Town.

Now floor is clear for these two
Re: Do You Believe The Man Should Always Pay For Dinner? by Goldieluks: 4:48am On Mar 09, 2012
SAFO:

Oops I forgot to breath! grin grin
Re: Do You Believe The Man Should Always Pay For Dinner? by SAFO(m): 4:48am On Mar 09, 2012
Come get a hug Chima, I know you want one.

:::huggz Chima & grabs her booty:::
Re: Do You Believe The Man Should Always Pay For Dinner? by SamjohnnyB(m): 4:50am On Mar 09, 2012
very funny, lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
REALITY101:

Ammy hon I'm sorry for drailing you're thread. . I owe you a date in my bedroom as soon I hit H-Town.

REALITY101:

Nah mehn its all for fun. Hmm Mrs. Chima knows too damn much about me. But how come she doesn't know the two most important things? 1, that I'm American Citizen by choice and 2, that I pay for the food stamp she's surviving on?  One good thing the Senate and Congress are going to pass some bill which will not make it possible for fat lazy arss women like you to lay down all day surfing the net and later in the evening pushing cart to the grocery store. Now in some States for example Cali you've got to show @least proof of job search in the last couple of months to get welfare. Bad news isn't? Lol
cheesy
Re: Do You Believe The Man Should Always Pay For Dinner? by Nobody: 4:51am On Mar 09, 2012
In Stewie Griffin's voice "who wants to see two fat people making out" not me duh :d
Re: Do You Believe The Man Should Always Pay For Dinner? by MrsChima1(f): 4:51am On Mar 09, 2012
SAFO:

Come get a hug Chima, I know you want one.

:::huggz Chima & grabs her booty:::

That's a damn shame!  You gon tell me I need a hug just so you can squeeze my juicy arse?
Re: Do You Believe The Man Should Always Pay For Dinner? by MrsChima1(f): 4:52am On Mar 09, 2012
REALITY101:

In Stewie Griffin's voice "who wants to see two fat people making out" not me duh :d

Then you better tell your baby mommas to start running! lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Believe The Man Should Always Pay For Dinner? by SAFO(m): 4:53am On Mar 09, 2012
Goldieluks:

Oops I forgot to breath! grin grin

Lol don't die on us Goldie.

REALITY101:

Sorry bro but you always leave a stench in every thread. Wasn't that hard to sniff u out grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? / 10 Ways Ladies Flirt That Men Don't Notice / LADIES Can You Date A Guy That Is Against This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.