Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,892 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Why Did She Leave Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did She Leave Me? (953 Views)

Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. / Should She Leave Or Stay? / My Gurlfriend Just Enterede Uni, Would She Leave Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Did She Leave Me? by waski: 10:05am On Oct 27, 2007
I am 26yrs old. My African American girl friend whom i have been with for 5 years broke up with me (i think) cause i am in a financial distress due to my business. When i met her, i was doing absolutely fine cause i had a very good job. My house is almost going to foreclosure, my car is gone and my debtors are blowing up my phone. I cant seem to think straight anymore. She told me before she left that i was not a go getter, which i know i am. Prior to that she adviced me to do what my acquaintance's do to make quick money (if you are niaja, u would know what i am saying) , but i told her i will never go that route. Then a few weeks later she left.

My question is
Have anybody gone through this and how did they solve the problem
Re: Why Did She Leave Me? by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:18am On Oct 27, 2007
geeez don't you see it shocked, leave her alone, she's a money sucka angry. you should be happy she's shown her true color.

such women are not worth it. please move on with your life, i admire your devotion to honesty, keep it up. for her to suggest you try bad means of making quick money, should be clear enough for you to know, she does not love you, she was only there for the money.

if she truly loved you,she would be standing by you and supporting you, in fact money would be the last thing on her mind.

don't mind you would soon bounce back. life is not a smooth straight road, you would have both the good times and bad times. your in one of the bad moments right now, but after that, there would be good moments. i think its at such times you really know those who are your true friends and care about you.
Re: Why Did She Leave Me? by efuah(f): 10:47am On Oct 27, 2007
@Thonia, word! took exact words from my mouth. . . nothing more to say

(1) (Reply)

Am I Wierd / More love / Girls Dont Like Honest Guys: Talking To Myself(on Honesty)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.