Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Please I Need Your Advice. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Your Advice. (980 Views)

Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice / Help!! I Need Your Advice On This Strange Act By My GF Friend.(a MUST READ) / Please Please, I Need your Advice, I Love This Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Advice. by tjaycent1(m): 3:55pm On Nov 28, 2007
Please i need help my dear nairalanders,their's this girl am praying to date,but she keep saying no,why because am a christian and she's a muslim,i don't know what to do.
please i need your advice.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice. by karikatalk(m): 4:41pm On Nov 28, 2007
what is your reason of dating this babe? is it just to have nice time or for long and serious relationship? you need to settle that with yourself. obviously the girl seemed not to be interested in playing around with you.

If you know you just want to play with her, drop it. cos if you impregnate her that is when you will know that your parents & family are not interested in you marrying a moslem girl.

The problem with us guys is that we dont look at the long term implication of the things we do today. if we do we wont get into some mess we sometimes find ourselves.

what you will not eat dont smell.

concentrate on your future and achieving something great from life. women and girls you will see them in abundance.

Success is a father to many, failure they say is an orphan! be a success

cheers
Re: Please I Need Your Advice. by chychy(f): 4:48pm On Nov 28, 2007
@karikatalk

u couldn't have said it better.

U r Christian, she's muslim, Can u marry her? Will ur family accept her? Or do u just wanna have fun? R u willing to pay d price of mixed religion esp if u get married n have kids?

I almost dint reply but all d same, have a talk with urself,
Re: Please I Need Your Advice. by adekennis(m): 4:58pm On Nov 28, 2007
Brother let her be
lots chic out there waiting for you jare wink
Re: Please I Need Your Advice. by yimiton(f): 5:09pm On Nov 28, 2007
Please let her be. It could be totally annoying when guys keep on pestering a lady even when she's clearly not interested.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice. by 2dye4(m): 5:10pm On Nov 28, 2007
@poster: i think u should respect her stand and let her be, its obvious her religious perspective outshadows any emotional attachment of any sort.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice. by gosky(m): 6:50pm On Nov 28, 2007
Dear, did u say u r a Christian or u mean u do attend church services(Religious);because if u are truly a xtian you should know that on religious grounds u r incompatible. i guess u looking for fun not marriage lipsrsealed
Re: Please I Need Your Advice. by bamie(m): 6:54pm On Nov 28, 2007
sorry guy,
she doesnt love you "simple"
There are many chicks out there, look for another one.
If you kill yourself on this, millions upon millions, will flybye, I mean why byepass, you where you are laying, and poshe on your head.
My advice look for another one.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice. by Berbierklaus(f): 8:10pm On Sep 14, 2016
karikatalk:
what is your reason of dating this babe? is it just to have nice time or for long and serious relationship? you need to settle that with yourself. obviously the girl seemed not to be interested in playing around with you.

If you know you just want to play with her, drop it. cos if you impregnate her that is when you will know that your parents & family are not interested in you marrying a moslem girl.

The problem with us guys is that we dont look at the long term implication of the things we do today. if we do we wont get into some mess we sometimes find ourselves.

what you will not eat dont smell.

concentrate on your future and achieving something great from life. women and girls you will see them in abundance.

Success is a father to many, failure they say is an orphan! be a success

cheers
Is this moniker still on nairaland?

I need to know,please respond
Re: Please I Need Your Advice. by jashar(f): 8:14pm On Sep 14, 2016
undecided

Are you sure you're a Christian?

Can you or do you read your Bible?

(1) (Reply)

Who Shud I Choose / Is There Something Wrong? / Help! She Is A She-male

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.