Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:26 AM

Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? - Phones (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? (91393 Views)

Why Blackberry Playbook Is Cheap / Request For Your Blackberry Playbook Android Apps Or Games / Blackberry Playbook Hard Reset Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by 2010a: 5:57am On Jan 16, 2013
Lexusgs430:

Send your mail address for .bar file
Thanks a million
my2013c@ymail.com
Please can you send the bar file for nexus too
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by drumme: 8:13am On Jan 16, 2013
2010a:
Thanks a million
my2013c@ymail.com
Please can you send the bar file for nexus too

i need a playbook car stands and accessories....... anyone that has for sale should get in touch asap. thanks
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by cupid4ig(m): 8:55am On Jan 16, 2013
sandraa: Hey guys i just found this website and am so happy i ve a playbook!
U can thank me later.
Www.movie2k.to
Watch all new movies and any old movie too + all series and new episodes!

Gosh am so happy i i have a playbook cos my frd with galaxy tab cant use his internet to stream without zapping off his data.
But with my 1500naira bb subsribtion am now d most happy tablet user ever!

Hope mtn dont find out!
pls Sandra dear how do I fucking close this stupid add on the Site that won't let me do anything attached picture below
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by cupid4ig(m): 9:01am On Jan 16, 2013
And again @sandra must u have an account b4 u can stream videos? sad angry embarassed cry
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by cupid4ig(m): 9:12am On Jan 16, 2013
Ok @ sandra I managed to get it working thanks so much for the site its cool. @ boss Lexus pls any link or bar apps that I can use to stream live football on the playbook? I have got some links but it onlyworks on my laptop but not playbook. Pls if any share with us thanks grin
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 5:30am On Jan 17, 2013
Niiade: almost all apps work on pb except for a few like video call, app world. the basic apps work on bis and also sideloaded ones too

If you want to have a video call, add the fellow playbook users pin, under the video chat option on the home screen and away you go !!! (only wifi enabled service).
With the advent of hotspot feature on most smartphones, wifi exclusion is now a thing of the past !!!!
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by drumme: 8:15am On Jan 17, 2013
Lexusgs430:

If you want to have a video call, add the fellow playbook users pin, under the video chat option on the home screen and away you go !!! (only wifi enabled service).
With the advent of hotspot feature on most smartphones, wifi exclusion is now a thing of the past !!!!

for video call from playbook to other device......install reelportal
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by cupid4ig(m): 12:44pm On Jan 17, 2013
drumme:

link to the realportal
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by cupid4ig(m): 12:46pm On Jan 17, 2013
if u are a twitter addict go and download/sideload blaq for playbook its real time, faster than even twitter for blackberry and others that i have used b4
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by bigx(m): 2:17pm On Jan 17, 2013
drumme:

Any lionk for the .bar file?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Jarmzone(m): 8:34pm On Jan 17, 2013
Please the link for real portal... I want smiley
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 8:17am On Jan 18, 2013
Full and possibly semi-final list attached, Enjoy !!!!!
NB : As new titles are excavated, will update you all. Have Fun.......................

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by drumme: 3:22pm On Jan 18, 2013
Jarmzone: Please the link for real portal... I want smiley
download reelportal from appworld.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by hooged: 3:50pm On Jan 18, 2013
Playbook anyone? Smile....got mine today
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by hooged: 3:50pm On Jan 18, 2013
Playbook anyone? Smile....got mine today
grin
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 4:16pm On Jan 18, 2013
hooged: Playbook anyone? Smile....got mine today
grin

Welcome to the Playbook Family. Hope you are having fun with your latest gadget ?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by eemua(m): 7:23pm On Jan 18, 2013
hooged: Playbook anyone? Smile....got mine today
grin

Wow congrats.Ordered mine from us last week.Also requested for a mini hdmi to Hdmi cable so I can link it wit a projector.Can't waaaaaiiiiittttt.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by hooged: 7:29pm On Jan 18, 2013
Lexusgs430:

Welcome to the Playbook Family. Hope you are having fun with your latest gadget ?
to the fullest bros
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by hooged: 7:31pm On Jan 18, 2013
eemua:
Wow congrats.Ordered mine from us last week.Also requested for a mini hdmi to Hdmi cable so I can link it wit a projector.Can't waaaaaiiiiittttt.
how much is hdmi cable? Can someone connect it direct to hd tv?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by eemua(m): 5:40am On Jan 19, 2013
hooged: how much is hdmi cable? Can someone connect it direct to hd tv?
Yes u can connect it to any TV with hdmi input. The price is $5 and below is the link.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B004OZR3I4/ref=mp_s_a_1?qid=1358377177&sr=8-22&pi=SL75
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by sheyma: 8:34am On Jan 19, 2013
Hey guyz, I want to sell my pb 32gig,its in excelent condition,so many apps and games,am only selling to run some biz like dat and hope fully would buy a pb bac afta d biz.U can contact me 08074471751
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by alstacs(m): 11:18am On Jan 19, 2013
There are apps for everyone in the family, for the 4 month old, the 2 year old and the 5 year old as well as mummy. I'll need another 64 gig for them so they may allow my pb rest. Lord Niiade, Lexus, TCD etc get ready for a boost in the market..
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 12:07pm On Jan 19, 2013
alstacs: There are apps for everyone in the family, for the 4 month old, the 2 year old and the 5 year old as well as mummy. I'll need another 64 gig for them so they may allow my pb rest. Lord Niiade, Lexus, TCD etc get ready for a boost in the market..

We dey wait o,Lord Chief Mayor Alstacs !!!!
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 2:02pm On Jan 19, 2013
For all Parents that cannot read bed-time stories to your kids, The Lorax is the app you need !!!
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 2:22pm On Jan 19, 2013
If you got joy-riding tendencies in you, Raging Thunder 2 is the app you need, to calm you down !!!!
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by austin4real(m): 10:45am On Jan 20, 2013
Anyone willing to sell a playbook @ a fairly reasonable price.......
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by bigx(m): 11:24am On Jan 20, 2013
austin4real: Anyone willing to sell a playbook @ a fairly reasonable price.......

What's ur location?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by austin4real(m): 12:25pm On Jan 20, 2013
bigx:

What's ur location?
abeokuta ogunstate
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by henry007(m): 10:27pm On Jan 20, 2013
I so love the playstation emulator for playbook....brings back good old memories
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Niiade(m): 11:16pm On Jan 20, 2013
henry007: I so love the playstation emulator for playbook....brings back good old memories

Are you serious Bar file please
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 10:22am On Jan 23, 2013
If you want to have total control and access contents of your blackberry phone from your playbook, Phone Remote is the app you need. Both devices would have to be on the same shared network (wifi), you would also have to download a free app to your blackberry phone from the app world called, phone remote for blackberry.
NB: Phone remote app on your playbook, would have to be downloaded or sideloaded.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Babalegba(m): 10:38am On Jan 23, 2013
I want to buy a new PlayBook. Is anybody selling.

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (66) (Reply)

15 Technically Possible But Awful Ways To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity / Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. / Step By Step: How To Get A Free USA Phone Number From Google Voice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.