Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? - Phones (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? (91061 Views)

Why Blackberry Playbook Is Cheap / Request For Your Blackberry Playbook Android Apps Or Games / Blackberry Playbook Hard Reset Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Niiade(m): 12:40pm On Feb 08, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] grin[color=#770077][/color]Just Three left, Thanks folks
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Niiade(m): 12:41pm On Feb 08, 2013
Just Three left, Thanks folks grin[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Niiade(m): 12:41pm On Feb 08, 2013
grinJust Three left, Thanks folks
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by cupid4ig(m): 5:02pm On Feb 08, 2013
Niiade: grinJust Three left, Thanks folks
oga NIIADE pls can u be able to get me the rapid charger if yes pls how much is it and where do i pick it up
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by cupid4ig(m): 5:20pm On Feb 08, 2013
sandraa: Movie2k.to is very easy to use, if d pop up come close it, if another page opens swipe down and close d page and d movie page will be back on!
Make sure d movie or series episode has stream2k view, click and enlarge to full screen and enjoy!

Another trick if its beffering pause d movie and do a little forwarding or a bit rewinding!

Check d smileys to know d movie quality!

My life has not been d same since I encoutered dis site! Enjoy guys.
no be lie u talk my dear i used to download movies with torrent but since i saw the site i have save my self from endless searching of good torrents and even help my laptop free some space grin
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Niiade(m): 5:25pm On Feb 08, 2013
cupid4ig: oga NIIADE pls can u be able to get me the rapid charger if yes pls how much is it and where do i pick it up

I sold them all, and i cant seem to find any now. but i will check and get back to you. thanks
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by cupid4ig(m): 5:45pm On Feb 08, 2013
Niiade:

I sold them all, and i cant seem to find any now. but i will check and get back to you. thanks
thanks boss
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 7:03pm On Feb 08, 2013
cupid4ig: oga NIIADE pls can u be able to get me the rapid charger if yes pls how much is it and where do i pick it up

I would have some brand new rapid chargers for sale @ the end of this month. Rapids will be available for sale in lagos.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by cupid4ig(m): 9:31pm On Feb 08, 2013
Lexusgs430:

I would have some brand new rapid chargers for sale @ the end of this month. Rapids will be available for sale in lagos.
how much bro and pls send me the bar or link where i can get a working skype the 2 i have here are not working pls cupid4ig@yahoo.com
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by sandraa(f): 5:53am On Feb 09, 2013
D skype bar file will be nice and send me ur pin amma add u k!
Lexusgs430:

How do we send you .bar file without an email address? Better still send your bb pin also, so we can invite you to the Playbook Nairaland BlackBerry Group.
Video calls can be achieved through a wifi connection. If you intend to connect to fellow pb users, your playbook pin is good enough.
On other platforms, any platform that supports video calling, just add email address.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Hardy007(m): 12:24pm On Feb 09, 2013
I have some units of Brand New 32GB Blackberry Playbooks for sale.

Price: 45K (negotiable)

Interested buyers should contact me on nomonkeyingabout at yahoo dot co dot uk
or call 0.8.0.3.5.8.0.6.0.2.5 or 0.8.1.2.7.2.4.2.1.9.6
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by eemua(m): 3:58pm On Feb 09, 2013
Lexusgs430:

How do we send you .bar file without an email address? Better still send your bb pin also, so we can invite you to the Playbook Nairaland BlackBerry Group.
Video calls can be achieved through a wifi connection. If you intend to connect to fellow pb users, your playbook pin is good enough.
On other platforms, any platform that supports video calling, just add email address.
Pls I am interested in joining the blackberry playbook bbm group. Someone shld pls add me. This is my BB pin 28E0566C. Thanks.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Bhydemi: 1:06am On Feb 10, 2013
Will like to join the blackberry PlayBook group, my pin is 2.9.F.8.2.6.6.B
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Baadal(m): 9:34am On Feb 10, 2013
Add me to the blackberry playbook nairaland group...28B90165
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Hardy007(m): 2:25pm On Feb 10, 2013
Hardy007: I have some units of Brand New 32GB Blackberry Playbooks for sale.

Still Available
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by colemancol: 6:09pm On Feb 12, 2013
I just got myself a bb playbook from the uk. Sad thing is that I won't get it delivered till the 23rd. I am soooo looking forward to gettin it. I av read so many reviews and just stumbled upon this nairaland thread and now my mouth is watering the more. I'm gettin mine complete with a mini hdmi cable so I cn connect it straight to my HD Tv.
@TCD I'll soon start disturbin you if I need help with sideloading of android apps.

Thanks for all the info nairalanders
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by kulex2k1(m): 7:11pm On Feb 12, 2013
Request for your Blackberry Playbook Android Apps (.bar) Files and u'll get it to your email. Please note not all android apps are compatible with the playbook. Keep the request coming
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 12, 2013
I need a blackberry PB, I'm at ekiti now for my youth service, add me up on 27600246 or on whatsapp 08138441057.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 7:56pm On Feb 12, 2013
kulex2k1: Request for your Blackberry Playbook Android Apps (.bar) Files and u'll get it to your email.

Fifa 12 and Tango for me. Dejij@yahoo.com
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Hardy007(m): 8:33pm On Feb 12, 2013
Hardy007: I have some units of Brand New 32GB Blackberry Playbooks for sale.

Available
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Fhemmmy: 8:35pm On Feb 12, 2013
jimihendrix: I need a blackberry PB, I'm at ekiti now for my youth service, add me up on 27600246 or on whatsapp 08138441057.

Talk to Chief NiiAde of NL . . . Great guy and might have some on ground for you to buy, Tell him you are from Femmmy Motos and he will give you a discount, if he no give you we will have to punish am small
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by kelvinlink: 10:48pm On Feb 12, 2013
Niiade:
Clear bawo, Sir I have about Ten playbooks in stock in front of me now. Abeg buzz sharply n buy o, Thanks

how much for the new 3g playbook?? Am interested!!
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by prettyrits: 2:42am On Feb 13, 2013
Hello house!!!I'm not enjoying my playbook at all n I've had it 4 over 5 months.haven't done anything wit it except play music n few games i managed to get from d app world. Pls I'm ready to send it to any of u guys dat's ready to help a sister.i stay in calabar.all d sideloading n bar files i read abt here r just stories in my head.so whoever will help me,i'll b really grateful.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 8:10am On Feb 13, 2013
prettyrits: Hello house!!!I'm not enjoying my playbook at all n I've had it 4 over 5 months.haven't done anything wit it except play music n few games i managed to get from d app world. Pls I'm ready to send it to any of u guys dat's ready to help a sister.i stay in calabar.all d sideloading n bar files i read abt here r just stories in my head.so whoever will help me,i'll b really grateful.

Hi,
We are sorry you are not enjoying your playbook (thats a crime). You can do it all yourself, send your pin and we will invite you to our playbook group, teach you all you need to know and support you.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by prettyrits: 8:55am On Feb 13, 2013
Ok. My pin is 290eddc2. Thanks
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by TCD: 9:12am On Feb 13, 2013
prettyrits: Hello house!!!I'm not enjoying my playbook at all n I've had it 4 over 5 months.haven't done anything wit it except play music n few games i managed to get from d app world. Pls I'm ready to send it to any of u guys dat's ready to help a sister.i stay in calabar.all d sideloading n bar files i read abt here r just stories in my head.so whoever will help me,i'll b really grateful.

Lucky you, I'm in calabar too....I can help you out if needed.

@Oga lexus..
How body? Are we still on for post-valentine arrival?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by TCD: 9:19am On Feb 13, 2013
Anybody knows when BB10 OS will be available for the playbook?

Been so busy can't even keep up again.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by prettyrits: 9:21am On Feb 13, 2013
@ TCD,I'm really lucky o.pls where in calabar r u? I want to meet u today ooo
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 9:36am On Feb 13, 2013
TCD:

Lucky you, I'm in calabar too....I can help you out if needed.

@Oga lexus..
How body? Are we still on for post-valentine arrival?

Body still dey maintain o. Yes o, still on track.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Niiade(m): 10:10am On Feb 13, 2013
kelvinlink:

how much for the new 3g playbook?? Am interested!!

i havent gotten to get that option in large quantities, i will work on it and get back to you today
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Niiade(m): 10:45am On Feb 13, 2013
after searching i found options in the tune of 130k for the 32GB 3G playbook. thanks
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Niiade(m): 10:55am On Feb 13, 2013
another site has it for 112,500.00 only, i would only order this on pre-order basics thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (66) (Reply)

How To Opt Out Or Deactivate | Mtn Annoying Subscription Dat Deduct Your Airtime / Carlcare Is Here With You / 15 Technically Possible But Awful Ways To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.