Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,598 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? - Phones (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? (90766 Views)

Why Blackberry Playbook Is Cheap / Request For Your Blackberry Playbook Android Apps Or Games / Blackberry Playbook Hard Reset Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Amalision: 11:32am On Feb 25, 2013
omosuji: When I bought my playbook about two weeks ago,a guy asked for 15k for the upgrade to be done for me. What I did was to buy etisalat night plan for four k. I now use the wifi of my curve4 to connect the playbook to the Internet. The whole setup was a breeze. It took about thirty minutes for the update to be downloaded. The rest was just to follow the prompt.
My playbook has been up and running since then. I have also been able to sideload a few android apps following the instructions on this post. However I have not been able to get a torrent app that works. I have tried playtorrent and atorrent non of which work. Any advice in this regard will be appreciated. Thank to TCD.
Guy pls netwok provider u using.is it MTN,GLO,ETISALAT/AIRTEL
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Abakeade: 4:05pm On Feb 26, 2013
Thank you all for this thread.
@Lexus430 pls add me to the Playbook Group. My BB PIN is 291D6572. Also pls I don't know how to sideload.
I need help. Thanks.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by omosuji(m): 8:18pm On Feb 26, 2013
Amalision:
ETISALAT.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by omosuji(m): 8:22pm On Feb 26, 2013
Amalision:
You will have to buy a data plan. BIS PLAN WILL NOT WORK.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by moneymaker24(m): 4:34am On Feb 27, 2013
Please someone should add me to the group via 25FAA469 I will b goin to affordable today to get a playbook.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Gsluv(m): 12:51pm On Feb 27, 2013
I heard there's 4g playbook now that allows simcard. Is it in Nigeria now and anyone has the idea of the price.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by jaykai24(m): 2:01pm On Feb 27, 2013
Lexusgs430:

How do we send you .bar file without an email address? Better still send your bb pin also, so we can invite you to the Playbook Nairaland BlackBerry Group.
Video calls can be achieved through a wifi connection. If you intend to connect to fellow pb users, your playbook pin is good enough.
On other platforms, any platform that supports video calling, just add email address.
Any chance u could send me the link on wkingsley24@yahoo.ie please?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by moneymaker24(m): 5:28pm On Feb 27, 2013
Please indeed someone invited me to the group but that was when my bis had expired, now when I try visiting d group it says awaiting confirmation.

Please can someone re-add me to the group via 25FAA469.

I just got the playbook 16GB today nd havent installed the update.

Wil b needing hope in terms of playbook please.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by donstevewrites: 8:44am On Feb 28, 2013
Uk used playbook
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 9:41am On Feb 28, 2013
donstevewrites: Uk used playbook

Does it have 120gb?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Niiade(m): 9:53am On Feb 28, 2013
lol
Lexusgs430:

Does it have 120gb?
grin
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by DL(m): 10:30am On Feb 28, 2013
Where do u guys stream football matches?

Please add moi (296D6EBA) to the playbook group.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by bigx(m): 10:34am On Feb 28, 2013
DL: Where do u guys stream football matches?

Please add moi (296D6EBA) to the playbook group.

atdee.net, seen a friend using that
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by macdot(m): 4:37am On Mar 02, 2013
Someone should please invite me to the group. pin:2A96D160. I own a playbook but haven't been able to explore the many opportunities. Thanks
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 9:12am On Mar 02, 2013
macdot: Someone should please invite me to the group. pin:2A96D160. I own a playbook but haven't been able to explore the many opportunities. Thanks

The group already has the maximum amount of members.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by macdot(m): 10:24am On Mar 02, 2013
Lexusgs430:

The group already has the maximum amount of members.

That's quite sad
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by colemancol: 8:52pm On Mar 03, 2013
Please is there any working .bar application for instagram
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Niiade(m): 11:30am On Mar 09, 2013
Buzz me for all your playbook needs
Contact in signature
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by zippie5(m): 7:09pm On Mar 09, 2013
Still can't get my dead playbook to boot. Can someone pls tell me where I can get a new set of batteries. I ve tried computer village wtout any success
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Fhemmmy: 2:55am On Mar 10, 2013
zippie5: Still can't get my dead playbook to boot. Can someone pls tell me where I can get a new set of batteries. I ve tried computer village wtout any success

Is it charging at all?
If not charging, you might need a rapid charger to get it going and we could get that for you from Canada . . . cool
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by ollyndjeda(m): 9:23am On Mar 10, 2013
Maybe u aint enjoying ur playbook cos d servive providers are ripping u off like mad, or maybe ur area and mtn and co dnt agree or maybe the meagre 5 gig is nt enuf for u guess wat u are in luck. U want unlimited bandwith for ur android phone, playbook and system on one single data plan? Then u need to look here : https://www.nairaland.com/1220298/unlimited-baandwith-ur-pc-just#14686102
Dont say I didnt tell u
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by walcolm(m): 12:03pm On Mar 10, 2013
Folks, can i still join the Playbook group? which PIN do you require, BB or PB pin?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by zippie5(m): 2:28pm On Mar 10, 2013
@fhemmy, its not charging. It only show the white thunder sign in red battery. Believe its not rapid charging. What I actually need is a new set of battery
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Fhemmmy: 9:50pm On Mar 10, 2013
zippie5: @fhemmy, its not charging. It only show the white thunder sign in red battery. Believe its not rapid charging. What I actually need is a new set of battery

OK
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Olisa4all: 3:30pm On Mar 14, 2013
zippie5: Still can't get my dead playbook to boot. Can someone pls tell me where I can get a new set of batteries. I ve tried computer village wtout any success
had this issue with the 1st pb i bought, changed battery @ mcdorsey(i dunno where their office is,i sent sum1) and still it didnt resolve the issue,i got a refund and bought another playbook from Niiade
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Zingun: 7:48pm On Mar 14, 2013
@zippie5 my pb has the same problem and I got to slot,was told the battery need to be changed and it costs 12k to do that. Though I haven't fixed mine. U can give it a try and if it doesn't work,u'll surely be refunded.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 15, 2013
I'm expectin my pb tomorrow, so pls send anything useful to this email, baryusuf01@gmail.com
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Dante2013: 8:02pm On Mar 15, 2013
Hello house. Pls i jus got a pb and i need apps. WORKING LINKS to bar file would be appreciated. GAMERS, ur response wld be much appreciated. I need mad games. Genuwizzi@yahoo.com. Pls pls pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (66) (Reply)

Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. / 15 Technically Possible But Awful Ways To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity / Step By Step: How To Get A Free USA Phone Number From Google Voice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.