Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,372 members, 7,868,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:55 AM

Jamaican Female Dating A Nigerian: Advice - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jamaican Female Dating A Nigerian: Advice (18592 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Jamaican Female Undergraduates Dance Over Fire Like Nicki Minaj / My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamaican Female Dating A Nigerian: Advice by finemocha(f): 11:59pm On May 01, 2008
HA LADY T

LONG TIME, WELL IM NOT GOING TO INSULT U SHA, BUT MAJORITY OF U GUYS ARE STILL MORONS
Re: Jamaican Female Dating A Nigerian: Advice by StephenP(m): 12:13am On May 02, 2008
finemocha:

HA LADY T

LONG TIME, WELL IM NOT GOING TO INSULT You SHA, BUT MAJORITY OF You GUYS ARE STILL MORONS
[size=13pt]You guys? Ma'am, forgive me but what country are you from?[/size]
Re: Jamaican Female Dating A Nigerian: Advice by finemocha(f): 4:12am On May 02, 2008
ok u all are all morons excluding moi, im from naija
Re: Jamaican Female Dating A Nigerian: Advice by StephenP(m): 4:14am On May 02, 2008
finemocha:

ok u all are all morons excluding moi, im from naija
[size=13pt]Girl, you're funny. Saying y'all like you ain't Nigerian.[/size]
Re: Jamaican Female Dating A Nigerian: Advice by agbosteve1: 2:17pm On May 02, 2008
Please do not generalize this issue embarassed it's like saying all boy are bad. Please lets mind how we depict Nigerian.To some Nigerian are bad and to very good and would never want to go back to their homeland. Sista! me think you like me brother? eh?! Love him and he will love you back. His siters would welcome you and accept you, Cheers! wink
Re: Jamaican Female Dating A Nigerian: Advice by superman(m): 12:03pm On May 03, 2008
jamaica or no jamaican!
stero type or no sterotype!

superman dnt give a monkey what yall feel about the great Nigeria. we are in the frontlier right here, so we know how yall feel about us for real, all dat jelousy and things goin on, we know.

We Nigerians set our precedence while u let white do yall for you, yes submissive or not ,its all gd so long as there is mutual respect, but i must say (it get as you dey do me, do me, do me, gal i love way u do me, do me do me) haa oh well

so nigerian to be messed with!

enough respect!
Re: Jamaican Female Dating A Nigerian: Advice by TolaniLuv: 2:16pm On May 03, 2008
Nigerian and Jamaican I don't see any different. We seems to have the same culture and I don't see anyting wrong with that is just like African dating african. Just the culture and language differences everything else is D same. cheesy
Re: Jamaican Female Dating A Nigerian: Advice by trinigirl1(f): 3:05pm On May 03, 2008
run ,
Re: Jamaican Female Dating A Nigerian: Advice by StephenP(m): 3:08pm On May 03, 2008
trini_girl:

run ,
[size=13pt]Shouldn't you practice what you preach? What are you doing in this forum? LOL!![/size]
Re: Jamaican Female Dating A Nigerian: Advice by trinigirl1(f): 3:14pm On May 03, 2008
StephenP:

[size=13pt]Shouldn't you practice what you preach? What are you doing in this forum? LOL!![/size]

jus' browsin , haven't been here for a while. the forum doesn't mean i have a nigerian bf does it? i have a nigerian friend tho. nice guy
Re: Jamaican Female Dating A Nigerian: Advice by Naijazmost: 11:19pm On Feb 21, 2010
i beg make i change de Qtion small, i bi Naija man wey marry jamo woman, i need correct advice bcuz dis babe de F up big time, i beg make una help me.
Re: Jamaican Female Dating A Nigerian: Advice by Naijazmost: 11:26pm On Feb 21, 2010
TolaniLuv, y una dey miss yan? Naijaz and Jamo people no get de same culture, i bi naija man wey get plenty jamo friends and we no get de same culture, except u be Yoruba person, bcuz jamo people get de same behavior as Yoruba person. as per say i no be yoruba person, i no come see the culture similarities. I beg make una stop to de talk nonesense,
Re: Jamaican Female Dating A Nigerian: Advice by larryhil: 6:22am On Oct 10, 2010
Well Nigerian men are good. Though we have a few that let the great Nigerian values down. Nigerian men and women are the most hospitable people you can find in the world. I actually hope you do have the real Nigerian ambasador and not one of those that let the Nigeria people down.

Feel free to ask me further questions. Feel free to me mail me (larybeme@yahoo.com)
Re: Jamaican Female Dating A Nigerian: Advice by queeneve: 6:38am On Oct 10, 2010
EASY tiger EASY, cheesy
Re: Jamaican Female Dating A Nigerian: Advice by madlady(f): 6:49am On Oct 10, 2010
What's this now , let me read it from the beginning.
Re: Jamaican Female Dating A Nigerian: Advice by larryhil: 6:56am On Oct 10, 2010
Hi don't understant your post.
Re: Jamaican Female Dating A Nigerian: Advice by madlady(f): 7:03am On Oct 10, 2010
larryhil:

Hi don't understant your post.

I said "I am going to read this thread" smiley
Re: Jamaican Female Dating A Nigerian: Advice by queeneve: 7:03am On Oct 10, 2010
It okay baby,

Heeyy Mommie Maddie!  You don't need to let me give you a cliff note version,

The chick is Jamaican and is living in USA.  She dating this nigerian guy who she have no idea about his culture and wanted to know a few FYI about nigerian men.  She heard some things about nigerian men such as cheating, romantic tendencies, and other host of stereotypes.  Some people responded that there is no different between Jam and Nig except the language.  Some suggested that she learn about his culture and work on it with him.  She thanked the advisors and peaced out.  

There ya go!  grin (can I have my allowance now please)
Re: Jamaican Female Dating A Nigerian: Advice by madlady(f): 7:07am On Oct 10, 2010
queeneve:

It okay baby,

Heeyy Mommie Maddie! You don't need to let me give you a cliff note version,

The chick is Jamaican and is living in USA. She dating this nigerian guy who she have no idea about his culture and wanted to know a few FYI about nigerian men. She heard some things about nigerian men such as cheating, romantic tendencies, and other host of stereotypes. Some people responded that there is no different between Jam and Nig except the language. Some suggested that she learn about his culture and work on it with him. She thanked the advisors and peaced out.

There ya go! grin (can I have my allowance now please)

grin grin grin grin Yes baby girl come and get your pocket money now. kiss kiss

Great summary.
Re: Jamaican Female Dating A Nigerian: Advice by queeneve: 7:17am On Oct 10, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I was keeping you from having to read that looooooooong azz thread, I am good at skim reading so I was able to summarize everything, but it was interesting how this YEARS OLD thread was resurrected, I guess Romance section becoming boring to some.

Oh well, no one said Romance is ALWAYS peachy and creamy!
Re: Jamaican Female Dating A Nigerian: Advice by madlady(f): 7:22am On Oct 10, 2010
^^It worked. kiss cool

Nice thread.
Re: Jamaican Female Dating A Nigerian: Advice by GNS202(m): 9:12pm On Oct 10, 2010
Let your heart speak for you dear,
Re: Jamaican Female Dating A Nigerian: Advice by ShyOne(f): 10:04pm On Oct 10, 2010
Don't categorize PEOPLE:

My Nigerian man and I have been together almost a year

I haven't caught him in ONE LIE YET

He is hardworking

I am the only woman in his life

He is very Romantic - I THANK GOD EVERY SINGLE DAY

My birthday was October 8 - Every other hour he was there in some form or fashion - he worked all day but made his presence known to me from a distance - I was flabbergasted - it was great - He made it unforgettable for me

He is extremely intelligent, creative, educated

He is definitely a keeper - IF This relationship ends - I will be devastated - he has become a part of me and I have become a part of him

My advice to you- LOVE HIM IN A MILLION DIFFERENT WAYS!
Re: Jamaican Female Dating A Nigerian: Advice by LouisThoru(f): 12:47am On Oct 11, 2010
whats the big deal there?

I can count like five Jamoo babes who has laid on ma bed.
Re: Jamaican Female Dating A Nigerian: Advice by madlady(f): 12:49am On Oct 11, 2010
Hmmm.
Re: Jamaican Female Dating A Nigerian: Advice by Nobody: 6:30am On Feb 13, 2011
finemocha:

this topic just solidifies the truth.  Nigerians are morons.  CULTURE IS DIFF OH, THAT IS WHAT TEH WEST INDIE BOYS TRIED TO TELL ME TO DATE THEM.  OH TEH CULTURE IS THE SAME, YEAH RIGHT.  I AHVE A LOT OF JAMAICAN FRIENDS SO I KNOW BETTER.

WHITELEXI SO SHE IS LUCKY BECAUSE SHE IS DATING A NIGERIAN MAN, LOLOLOLOL WHAT NONSENSE

please. you talk too much schit.  undecided
I bet youre single.

jayon:

1. in nigerian no sharing of your private wit any other guy apart from your boy
2. No insults on parent
3. Food cookin is neccesary
4. Love is Mandatory
5. divorce is No go area grin grin c'est fene

lol SOOO many rules?  grin well that is not hard to believe.
Re: Jamaican Female Dating A Nigerian: Advice by MrsChima(f): 6:33am On Feb 13, 2011
I don't see the difference between Jamaicans and Nigerians.
Re: Jamaican Female Dating A Nigerian: Advice by Nobody: 6:36am On Feb 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I don't see the difference between Jamaicans and Nigerians. 

lmao. u trying to be funny?  grin
ok so the majority some  tongue of our roots come from there/that region but we are different ppl.
we Jamaicans are the wild folkz.  grin grin
fun to hang with but the worst kind to make an enemy.

LouisThoru:

whats the big deal there?

I can count like five Jamoo babes who has laid on ma bed.

undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Jamaican Female Dating A Nigerian: Advice by MrsChima(f): 6:41am On Feb 13, 2011
Nawl sis. Now, I am comparing the two from the ones I know. I do not really see a big difference. I would say however Jamos are some rump shakers when it come to partying and they throw some of the best parties I have been to. I love their music and personalities. However, the cultural aspect are similar to Nigerian counterparts.

I have seen how both raise their children, perform in their marriage, and how they socializes. I haven't seen a big DIFFERENCE and I can detect a slight difference in an area or two.
Re: Jamaican Female Dating A Nigerian: Advice by Nobody: 6:42am On Feb 13, 2011
^^look again.
Re: Jamaican Female Dating A Nigerian: Advice by MrsChima(f): 6:43am On Feb 13, 2011
LMAO! She ain't playing. Well, I am for real. I do not see a big difference but then again that JUST ME. I am just an Akata.
Re: Jamaican Female Dating A Nigerian: Advice by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 13, 2011
^^i think AAs and Jamaicans are the ones who are similar, more so than Jamaicans and nigerians.

you had more non-black integration than west africans did.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 12 Sexiest Nigerian Slayqueens On Instagram / Women Want Partners Who Are 8in Taller Than Them / How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.