Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Would You Give Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Your Nairaland Username? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Give Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Your Nairaland Username? (1254 Views)

See What My Nairaland Username Has Caused Me! / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend / To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Give Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Your Nairaland Username? by arapoa(m): 8:10pm On Mar 15, 2012
Hello NL, assuming your GF or BF is a member of NL, would you allow him or her to know your username?
Pls give me reasons.
Re: Would You Give Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Your Nairaland Username? by MrsChima1(f): 8:12pm On Mar 15, 2012
Well, if my husband see my name, he would deduce that it is his wife. wink
Re: Would You Give Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Your Nairaland Username? by arapoa(m): 8:13pm On Mar 15, 2012
What do u think
Re: Would You Give Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Your Nairaland Username? by arapoa(m): 8:15pm On Mar 15, 2012
Mrs..Chima:
Well, if my husband see my name, he would deduce that it is his wife. wink
their are millions mrs chima. He might not know. Would u tell him?
Re: Would You Give Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Your Nairaland Username? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:17pm On Mar 15, 2012
Ehennnnnn mi o gbo foney

Lai Lai ooooooooo!

My family on here dey deny Badosky self,so It would be a veri veri bad idea to giv my username to him cus I won't enjoy flirting wiv Elewa anymore. cry
Re: Would You Give Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Your Nairaland Username? by MrsChima1(f): 8:20pm On Mar 15, 2012
arapoa:
their are millions mrs chima. He might not know. Would u tell him?

Sista, how many Mrs. Chima in America? tongue tongue
Re: Would You Give Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Your Nairaland Username? by slimyem: 8:31pm On Mar 15, 2012
my username is pointing.
any one(including boyfriends&exes) who knows me outside NL would know this is me if they see it.the name has been stuck on me for a while. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
my handle is no place to hide!
Re: Would You Give Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Your Nairaland Username? by arapoa(m): 8:38pm On Mar 15, 2012
Idowuogbo: Ehennnnnn mi o gbo foney

Lai Lai ooooooooo!
Ok

My family on here dey deny Badosky self,so It would be a veri veri bad idea to giv my username to him cus I won't enjoy flirting wiv Elewa anymore. cry
Re: Would You Give Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Your Nairaland Username? by eemmason(m): 8:42pm On Mar 15, 2012
Thank God you said username and not ATM pin, no cause for alarm @ all.... #Idowu already have my username as well as my passwordcheesy
Re: Would You Give Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Your Nairaland Username? by arapoa(m): 8:43pm On Mar 15, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

Sista, how many Mrs. Chima in America? tongue tongue
Dont know u are in USA. Well, what u are saying is that u would gladly let him know, right?
Re: Would You Give Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Your Nairaland Username? by eemmason(m): 8:45pm On Mar 15, 2012
arapoa:
Dont know u are in USA. Well, what u are saying is that u would gladly let him know, right?
she dey UNITED STREET oF AKOKA (USA)....
Re: Would You Give Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Your Nairaland Username? by MrsChima1(f): 8:46pm On Mar 15, 2012
arapoa:

Huh? I speak no English. grin
Re: Would You Give Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Your Nairaland Username? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:46pm On Mar 15, 2012
eemmason: Thank God you said username and not ATM pin, no cause for alarm @ all.... #Idowu already have my username as well as my passwordcheesy
Yeah I dey record ur database inside asawo hard drive. tongue
Re: Would You Give Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Your Nairaland Username? by arapoa(m): 8:57pm On Mar 15, 2012
eemmason: she dey UNITED STREET oF AKOKA (USA)....
huh?
Re: Would You Give Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Your Nairaland Username? by MrsChima1(f): 9:00pm On Mar 15, 2012
eemmason: she dey UNITED STREET oF AKOKA (USA)....

Shut up fool. grin grin
Re: Would You Give Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Your Nairaland Username? by Chimezie198(m): 9:05pm On Mar 15, 2012
undecided
Re: Would You Give Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Your Nairaland Username? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 15, 2012
I dont need to know my woman's username. Once i read through her grammatically constructions,i will instantly knows its her literary works even though she might decided to use ''badass''as username
Re: Would You Give Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Your Nairaland Username? by eemmason(m): 9:36pm On Mar 15, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

Shut up fool. grin grin
see wise woman! Better go cook for oga Chima, God knows w@ he'll do to u without dinner:p
Re: Would You Give Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Your Nairaland Username? by eemmason(m): 9:37pm On Mar 15, 2012
arapoa:
huh?
ask her if u think i'm lying...
Re: Would You Give Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Your Nairaland Username? by eemmason(m): 9:39pm On Mar 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Yeah I dey record ur database inside asawo hard drive. tongue
a Mouth Action is better than no job, so, carry on joor!
Re: Would You Give Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Your Nairaland Username? by sexlog(m): 9:41pm On Mar 15, 2012
eemmason: see wise woman! Better go cook for oga Chima, God knows w@ he'll do to u without dinner:p
Aha! You guys lack respect! Do u realize mrs chima is 71 yrs old?
Re: Would You Give Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Your Nairaland Username? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:42pm On Mar 15, 2012
eemmason: a Mouth Action is better than no job, so, carry on joor!
U need help o grin
Re: Would You Give Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Your Nairaland Username? by Exponental(m): 1:50pm On Mar 16, 2012
She already knows it.
Re: Would You Give Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Your Nairaland Username? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 16, 2012
Never! I wouldn't dare do such. lol I've got friends in my school who are registered on this site but would never disclose their screen names. That would just defeat the whole purpose of anonymity this site affords you.
Re: Would You Give Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Your Nairaland Username? by Killz3(m): 11:49pm On Mar 16, 2012
Crown Prince: I dont need to know my woman's username. Once i read through her grammatically constructions,i will instantly knows its her literary works even though she might decided to use ''badass''as username

Damn! I wonder how you haven't shot her to death with these grammatically constructed bullets of yours. . . cheesy
Re: Would You Give Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Your Nairaland Username? by xynerise: 11:52pm On Mar 16, 2012
No closet to hide for me. grin
Re: Would You Give Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Your Nairaland Username? by InkedNerd(f): 12:55am On Mar 17, 2012
The only people in my family who know that I'm on Nairaland are my siblings. Aside from that, no one knows. Sometimes, I wonder if I've ever made any disparaging comments to anyone on Nairaland who may be a family member in Nigeria. Or sometimes, I wonder if any of the older men on Nairaland may be a friend of my father--there is one guy in particular who is a friend of my father and given the way he is, at times I wonder. If I had boyfriend who was on Nairaland, I guess I would probably tell them if I was on nairaland--if they know I have a Facebook account, there's no reason not to know that I have a Nairaland account. Besides, there's nothing that I say on Nairaland that I don't say on Facebook, or in person.
Re: Would You Give Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Your Nairaland Username? by Killz3(m): 2:39am On Mar 17, 2012
arapoa: Hello NL, assuming your GF or BF is a member of NL, would you allow him or her to know your username?
Pls give me reasons.
Say who die kwanu?. . . She wan discombobulate? grin I go dey find im trouble sef grin
Re: Would You Give Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Your Nairaland Username? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2012
sure, why not?
Re: Would You Give Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Your Nairaland Username? by OgidiOlu3(m): 2:11pm On Jul 27, 2012
Not in my wildest dream!
Re: Would You Give Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Your Nairaland Username? by sweetcocoa(f): 2:51pm On Jul 27, 2012
Well mine knows my username now so....sad

I wouldn't have loved him to know,damn i was very careless that day.angry

(1) (Reply)

Upload Ur Picture! Don't Be Shy. / Test Of Love By FARTING.. / Marry Her Like That!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.