Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks (11607 Views)

Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? / A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) / Can You Date A Guy With Any Of These? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by antitpiah: 4:17am On Mar 18, 2012
^^^^

WHen you saw him naked, did you scream or you just went straight to work gagging on it?
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by InkedNerd(f): 4:19am On Mar 18, 2012
antitpiah: ^^^^

WHen you saw him naked, did you scream or you just went straight to work gagging on it?

The only thing i gagged on was my vomit when I first saw your face wink
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by antitpiah: 4:27am On Mar 18, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

The only thing i gagged on was my vomit when I first saw your face wink

WHose face? Tpiahs face or Fstrangers
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by sigobenzon: 5:44am On Mar 18, 2012
cheesy
Idowuogbo:
What makes sense? So are u indirectly saying guys wiv dreads don't deserve a wife?

U b buffalo walaiiiii
grin
Idowuogbo:
What makes sense? So are u indirectly saying guys wiv dreads don't deserve a wife?

U b buffalo walaiiiii
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by LordReed(m): 6:16am On Mar 18, 2012
@Dipwater
Sorry but you do look like a ganja seller/user at first glance and as they say there is no second chance to make a first impression.

Humans generally size you up from how you look first and may even use that to determine whether they want you to even open your mouth or if they want to have anything to do with you.

The only people who can get away with such first impressions are the famous rich or famous successful (think Yobo) because people have already heard/seen their eccentricities even before they physical meet.

You are not famously rich or successful so expect people to look at you "somehow".

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 18, 2012
dayokanu:
No parent would want their son in law to be arrested as a suspect everytime robbers visit the neighbourhood

That was mean mehn
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Mavrick2012: 6:52am On Mar 18, 2012
Bros,if u rily lv d gal u dnt just talk abt movin on,u try 2 get ha.1st,u must apreciat d fact dat dis is africa.i had simila xperienc 2,i was havin afro,d 1st tim i was 2 c my womans dad(now my fada in-law)i removd d afro,afta dat i kept visitin their place while my hair was growin bak 2 its fomer positn.i know u wil try xplainin d dif btw afro n dread but guy dis is africa,1st imresn rily matas
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 18, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

Of course not. Like the hypocritical idiöts that many of them are, they'd say that he is very talented and that they're happy that their daughter found a guy like him.

Stereotyping like others who think a dreaded guy is bad influence. SMH
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 18, 2012
OP, i like ur sense of humour. You're not taking things personal. My opinion is that u look thuggish and mean. I certainly wouldn't want my sis hanging out with u.
You look like an Alaba chap. U be Ibo abi? U look it. grin
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by eghost247(m): 7:16am On Mar 18, 2012
what has dreadlocks got to do with loving a person geez
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Dipwater(m): 7:26am On Mar 18, 2012
@Eiknaff me luv ur dred lock man how long @nlanders poeple keep sying its dirty I tink wat yall trying to say is that me luk rough. like I said earlier some times I change my luk. the lock is not dirty luk very well pls. I tink a lot of nijirians don't appreciate dredlocks. I tuk dat pic last year wit ma phone and uploaded. It has passed dat level don't worry I ll snap and upload 4 all to see hw it luks now. thank u all 4 ur comments
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 18, 2012
@ poster, You should be who you are and if you choose to have dreadlocks, then its fine. Its unfortunate that people will judge others before getting to know them. I really dont understand that.Your girlfriend breaking up with you because of family pressure......well, she should have thought for herself and encouraged open mindedness, at least I think so.
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by queensmith: 7:42am On Mar 18, 2012
You sound like your more worried about your appearance than the woman sef. She was obviously going to waste your time so dont mind her.
Just make it obvious that you like the way you look and any woman you date plus her family must accept it.
If the dreadlocks look nice you dont have a problem!
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Dipwater(m): 7:55am On Mar 18, 2012
@queen nOooooo am not wporried loolz its a forum rite? Just wanna read peoples opinion.funny enuuf I ave a lot of female admirers ( am not bragging)and talking about police they seem to like me a lot. I get favoured by police a lot .
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Idowuogbo(f): 7:57am On Mar 18, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

Ooooh, please lemme see it. I'm always interested to see how Nigerians in Nigeria rock their locs.

Mehnn Inky don't tempt me, i might just get u wet wiv my bros pics.

The guys dreads gets us VIP loolzzz
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Pakavy(m): 7:59am On Mar 18, 2012
@poster r u a ganja man?!no offence meant but when i showd my sis ur pix she said u lookd lyk a dealer.she wuldnt date u xcept if u remove d kolomental
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by nasty45(m): 7:59am On Mar 18, 2012
@op,e b lyk say u no get baleri,f nt d gal popsy 4 no get choice.GET D PAPERS BRUV DEN GO REVISTIN,FIND D MUMSY SUM DOE
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 18, 2012
grin Lol! Just cause someone has dreadlocks doesnt mean theyre a ganga man
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Korrection(m): 8:03am On Mar 18, 2012
Choose either of these....would you keep the dreadlock forever?? and if you miss this good girl of your due to your dreadlock stupidity....wont you for one day scrape it off keeping dread and keeping the woman you love...which one is better
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Idowuogbo(f): 8:05am On Mar 18, 2012
Pakavy: @poster r u a ganja man?!no offence meant but when i showd my sis ur pix she said u lookd lyk a dealer.she wuldnt date u xcept if u remove d kolomental

Na Wa oooo

Na u dey pimppp ur sis ni?

# jus teasin# tongue cheesy
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Dipwater(m): 8:08am On Mar 18, 2012
Weneva am driving poeple wuld be staring at me yelling rastaman and it makes me laugh,but the old folks hate me with passion dat make me laff too meeeeen I am a mutherf/u/c/k/i/n/g/ super star lolz ( am not bragging)
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Idowuogbo(f): 8:14am On Mar 18, 2012
Dipwater: Weneva am driving poeple wuld be staring at me yelling rastaman and it makes me laugh,but the old folks hate me with passion dat make me laff too meeeeen I am a mutherf/u/c/k/i/n/g/ super star lolz ( am not bragging)

U don shave ur beard ? Dis wan u dey rap like say u b Notorious BIG, go shave mehhnnnnnnnnn! angry angry

By d way Good morning cheesy
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Pakavy(m): 8:16am On Mar 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Na Wa oooo

Na u dey pimppp ur sis ni?

# jus teasin# tongue cheesy
hahaha!she no b brand(church ryda)but u tink lyk my brand(rough ryda);make we relate na :oi no get crazeman hair
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Dipwater(m): 8:17am On Mar 18, 2012
@ korrection nothing last 4 ever but its gonn last 4 a very long time. Some crazy girls wuld date a guy cuz of his luk (ladies no disrespect)I don chop many girls with. The crazy luk
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Dipwater(m): 8:20am On Mar 18, 2012
@idowuogbo. Watsup swit hart how are u keeping real this morning hope u ll go to church
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Idowuogbo(f): 8:22am On Mar 18, 2012
Pakavy: hahaha!she no b brand(church ryda)but u tink lyk my brand(rough ryda);make we relate na :oi no get crazeman hair

LMAO!!!!

U not serious o, guys wiv dreads aren't crazy joor, it's u dats koloficated for thinking dat way.

Lastly, abeg no try think say u wan record demo o, Terry G say go ask u Wtf! If u carry dat ur pangolo reach hin side. grin grin
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Dipwater(m): 8:26am On Mar 18, 2012
@pakavy seriously I don do drugs and I don't drink beer I pop henny sometimes. My favrite drink is smirnoff ice cuz of the lemon taste. The only coma wey I get na women. Its not my fault no be say I fine but na dem dey come no be me dey chase dem
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Idowuogbo(f): 8:26am On Mar 18, 2012
Dipwater: @idowuogbo. Watsup swit hart how are u keeping real this morning hope u ll go to church

Hey u, u dey dodge my question abi? 1-0 I will catch u.

As per church, Oya carry ur bible make we go scatter church wiv annoiting na.

I swear dem must check our temperature today o, I wan go juru for pastor. grin
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Dipwater(m): 8:31am On Mar 18, 2012
@idowuogbo dat pic n old one sometime last (june) I don do many thngs wey pass dat wan I don grow beard like osama come shave am rite now I don't ave beard
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by sugar001(f): 8:33am On Mar 18, 2012
grin@ op! Post your picture here lemme judge grin
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Pakavy(m): 8:34am On Mar 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:

LMAO!!!!

U not serious o, guys wiv dreads aren't crazy joor, it's u dats koloficated for thinking dat way.

Lastly, abeg no try think say u wan record demo o, Terry G say go ask u Wtf! If u carry dat ur pangolo reach hin side. grin grin
didnt say dem b crazeman na u no nid nack am akpago on a sunday momoh na.na wa for ur ice sorry eyez o
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Dipwater(m): 8:38am On Mar 18, 2012
@sugar 001 wat of ur pic ur prfile doesn't ave a pic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

20 Things Guys Shouldn’t Ever Do To Girls. / Lady With Killer Curves Sets The Internet On Fire ( Photos) / This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.