Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks (11598 Views)

Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? / A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) / Can You Date A Guy With Any Of These? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 18, 2012
inas911: DADA na DADA. Forget that dread lock as you people call it. If my sister brings a poor DADA man to the house, i go pursue the two of them with hot water but if she brings a Rich DADA, Na wa o! We go accepts am as long as him go pay us better money to carry by roseroise.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by 3RNEST(m): 12:02am On Mar 19, 2012
MsDarkskin, uhmm..hw many time did i call u? Since the last time u brought Paul(Psquare) to the house u didn't bring him again oh..or is it bcuz u chop his money @chopmymoney video?
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by InkedNerd(f): 2:43am On Mar 19, 2012
inas911: DADA na DADA. Forget that dread lock as you people call it. If my sister brings a poor DADA man to the house, i go pursue the two of them with hot water but if she brings a Rich DADA, Na wa o! We go accepts am as long as him go pay us better money to carry by roseroise.

Typical! Can't say that I'm surprised. Money always seems to show people's true colors. Funny how people go around calling Nigerian girls gold diggers. Hypocrite much tongue
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Pakavy(m): 3:19am On Mar 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Hmmmm interesting!
intrested?! shocked
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Idowuogbo(f): 3:23am On Mar 19, 2012
Pakavy: intrested?! shocked

Opposite! tongue
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by 3RNEST(m): 6:37am On Mar 19, 2012
Gud morning @idowu...so u're still dreading in dis trend?
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Idowuogbo(f): 8:16am On Mar 19, 2012
3RNEST: Gud morning @idowu...so u're still dreading in dis trend?
Meaning?
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Pakavy(m): 9:31am On Mar 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Opposite! tongue
oho!!! i neva said i was not intrested sweetheart kiss
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by phlame(m): 10:35am On Mar 19, 2012
Deolaw:
And how many of their relationships last?

What has Locks got to do with their relationships...
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 19, 2012
its a mentality less on physical judgment.
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Zilja(f): 8:35pm On Mar 19, 2012
Dipwater: I wuz in a relatioship with this beautiful girl sometime last year. I wuz trully in luv with her. But we broke up cuz she said her family wuldnt accept me cuz of my hair that they ll think am not responsible. I live in owerri where people are been judged by ur appearance,born and raisd in lag tho and it wuznt a big deal in lag cuz people tend to luk beyond the physical. Wat do u think. My luvly people no bashing pls

Tell me what does hair have do with relatinships. If you had no hair whould that be a problem, too. Sometimes parents need to look beyond the outer exterior and see what's on the inside.

It's a shame.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by Idowuogbo(f): 8:58pm On Mar 19, 2012
Pakavy: oho!!! i neva said i was not intrested sweetheart kiss
i hia u lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by 3RNEST(m): 12:32am On Mar 20, 2012
Meaning! We should leave dis trend, it overloaded..bye bye
Idowuogbo:
Meaning?
Re: Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks by emcemayo: 8:49am On Mar 20, 2012
i can understand only one thing here most dread locs haters hia have no history of dat hair style and are big tym folo folo.simple!!! Africans know your history your colonial master is making your lives miserable n dictating good or bad for you even after d said independence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Check Out What A Lady Wore To A Party ( Picture) / "I Am A Proud Virgin" -beautiful Nigerian Muslim Doctor Boasts On Twitter (photo / See Pictures Of A 16years Old With Natural Curves And Hips Like That Of A 27year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.