Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,923 members, 7,866,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:52 PM

Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts (15779 Views)

See What Adele Song Has Done To Broken Hearts / Come All Ye That Are Emotionaly Troubled And I Shall Give U Peace. / She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Fourcade(m): 1:25am On Mar 17, 2012
Mine is a Live Match!
Gradually not letting myself care that much again because all i feel is Pain.
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by aweebaby(f): 1:31am On Mar 17, 2012
Bombshell77: Hi nairaland. I've been lurking around the forum for a few weeks now and have noticed some comments and replies about love and being heart broken so I'm curious to know how many of you have been in love or heartbroken. We can use this as chance air out our feelings so we can all feel better. So, let's get to it guys! Have any of you been in love? Have you been heart broken? If so, what did you do about being heart broken? Do you still talk to the person that broke your heart? Do you think about him/her? If so, why? Do you miss them? And do you think you'll love again? Oya, let the healing process begin cheesy

I dated a guy for 4yrs I thought he loved me dat much until one day I tried calling his number it was off,I then called his friend only for his friend to tell me dat my bf has left the country...I was heartbroken but as a gal that I am I didn't waste time to forget about the hurt and move on but I learnt alot of lessons and I promised myself never to allow my Luv to be greater than any guy's luv.He is back to 9ja and he is doin very fine he calls me all the time in order for us to hook up but I refused that I cant go back to him...only for me to find out dis week dat he got married last year and his wife just gave birth.guys re wicked
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by mykejones(m): 1:43am On Mar 17, 2012
KINGwax: for wetin? For being sharper that u?
Weda U no read am wer i say na my best paddy. Try add dat part,if dat's still ur condition,den mhen!! You dull!!!
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by mykejones(m): 1:49am On Mar 17, 2012
hrhobi1: 1997 december 25th I took my so called area babe to my neighbours house to bleep after 6 months of heavy spending. On getting inside d room after she drunk and d mr biggs I bought on our way,I tried to pull her cloths GBAM !!! Na so she devil say she no go do I say na lie o orelse I no open d door 4 her to leave.next thing my neighbour tv she smash am with plier on top table nnext again na standing mirror before I knew wot was going on room don dabaru People don rush even owner of room self don show .the whole street hear d gist say I wan rape dats y she do all she did. I swear to God I never attempted to rape her o. Today she has 2 kids for 2 different men and she still dey waka about town.
Hahahahahaha..lolzzzz
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by ogundeadeb: 1:54am On Mar 17, 2012
I'm a good listener, really ready to help the broken hearted. Just bring it on
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by shilling(f): 2:42am On Mar 17, 2012
awee baby:

I dated a guy for 4yrs I thought he loved me dat much until one day I tried calling his number it was off,I then called his friend only for his friend to tell me dat my bf has left the country...I was heartbroken but as a gal that I am I didn't waste time to forget about the hurt and move on but I learnt alot of lessons and I promised myself never to allow my Luv to be greater than any guy's luv.He is back to 9ja and he is doin very fine he calls me all the time in order for us to hook up but I refused that I cant go back to him...only for me to find out dis week dat he got married last year and his wife just gave birth.guys re wicked

Damn! Ish happens..
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by shilling(f): 2:46am On Mar 17, 2012
Bombshell77: Have any of you been in love? Have you been heart broken? If so, what did you do about being heart broken? Do you still talk to the person that broke your heart? Do you think about him/her? If so, why? Do you miss them? And do you think you'll love again? Oya, let the healing process begin cheesy

Have any of you been in love?
Yes, once (best friend)

Have you been heart broken?
Yes, once.

If so, what did you do about being heart broken?

Got over it. Time heals, and it also helped that I moved away (unrelated reasons)

Do you still talk to the person that broke your heart?
Not really. Prob twice a year!

Do you think about him/her? If so, why? Do you miss them?
Sometimes. Sometimes I do, it's only natural.

And do you think you'll love again?
Yes, definitely!
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Nobody: 3:53am On Mar 17, 2012
Okontami: My heart gets broken every time. Infact when i finish with any girl , in her own interest and safety she will just run away, which girl want a broken leg or twisted waist. Abi any one of una wan try me? grin

you are a monster...lol
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Sijo01(f): 5:12am On Mar 17, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Talk to me na sad

I hope it's not wot am tinkin o, cus Badosky fit forget bottle for persin head o. angry

na way bck 4campo.
Diz thread mk me go remba mani fins.
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Sijo01(f): 5:19am On Mar 17, 2012
eemmason: take my handkerchief make u clean your tears joor! W@ happened really??

oh, tnx for ur generiousity.
***collect handkerchief 4rm him n wiped d tears***
Na dis thread go bring bck old memories.
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Sijo01(f): 5:22am On Mar 17, 2012
eemmason: him confess say him get wife and pikkin for village after scoring!

e pax dt one oo
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by RuuDie(m): 6:01am On Mar 17, 2012
Damn!

Really had mad, deep feelings for a certain dame and she knew it. . . . .I am fairly certain she is attracted me too but for some reason, she just never seemed to be revealing much of herself to me as I was to her. I thought maybe it was a thing time and a bit of patience would overcome but I guess I was reading it all wrong.
Folks who knew her a great deal better than I cautioned that she was (as with most women of a certain age) on the look-out for settling into marriage and I probably didn't fit the bill. I didn't see it that way or she didn't give any such impressions - I guess I was giving her a great deal more regard than she deserved because a couple weeks back, I got word she'd be tying the knot. knocked the wind right out of my sail.
Its just crazy 'cuz I am in a position where I can do or say little - afterall, she never made any concrete promises. . . . .but damn it hurts!

I don't want to believe that in the bid to acquire that status of being a 'married woman', she's shunned true love and settled for the 'next best thing'. On the surface, thats what it appears. . .but I will never know for sure. I can only pray it isn't so, not because it hurts to be rejected this way but because that's how much I truly love her - I always wish and want the best for her; anywhere, anytime!

I could have sworn we had something good going and with a bit more time and room to grow, she would be my wife - maybe she didn't have that luxury! After the previous paragraph, I shed a few tears for the love I never had but that is always in my heart!
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by NIKKnJAZZ(f): 6:23am On Mar 17, 2012
[quote author=MRbrownJAY]

i simply accepted the fact that, at some point, we became different and drifted away from each other (or she decided to do something wrong).

Oh wow... you must be special given the fact that a greater percentage of break-ups are based on the man doing something wrong. In your case, 'she' is always the one in the wrong. Interesting!
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by jackpot(f): 6:35am On Mar 17, 2012
Idowuogbo:
I noticed u already,now pisss off.

*farts*
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by segzicres(m): 6:49am On Mar 17, 2012
Some funny n depressing storie lmao!!!!!!!! Esp d francis story
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by iykak47: 6:57am On Mar 17, 2012
In a relationship i always hope for the best but READY FOR THE WORST 2 4,so the issue of heartbroken is not im my dictionary till the day man pikin get married.
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by wellmax(m): 7:07am On Mar 17, 2012
Met her in secondary school, we loved each other so much. We kept the love through out university days and all friends knew. After NYSC she confessed to me that she just lost her virginity to a guy who deceived her (hit and run). I forgave cos she was so remorseful and I love her. She got a job in Abuja while I remained in Lag. She didn't come to lag for some time and I went to Abuja to see and officially propose for marriage. I got there and got the shock of my life, she was six months pregnant for another hit and run. she was so ashamed of herself and looked like one condemned criminal, I didn't fight or start a quarrel. I only wished her well, left immediately and went home to cry. The yeye girl called me a month later begging for money for ante natal.
When I met her, i thought I'd met and angel, didn't know she was a devil with the veil of an angel.
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by wellmax(m): 7:14am On Mar 17, 2012
She's put to birth last December, called to inform me and wanted me to name the child. I choosed the name ''. She's dropped the child with her mother and gone back to Abj to continue pros.titution. Girls are wicked.
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by samfibby(m): 7:21am On Mar 17, 2012
Advice to the guys, date a girl in a week, by the next week, make sure u have tasted de honeypot or else, u go soon be maga!!! cool cool cool
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by sleekcm(m): 7:25am On Mar 17, 2012
RuuDie: Damn!

Really had mad, deep feelings for a certain dame and she knew it. . . . .I am fairly certain she is attracted me too but for some reason, she just never seemed to be revealing much of herself to me as I was to her. I thought maybe it was a thing time and a bit of patience would overcome but I guess I was reading it all wrong.
Folks who knew her a great deal better than I cautioned that she was (as with most women of a certain age) on the look-out for settling into marriage and I probably didn't fit the bill. I didn't see it that way or she didn't give any such impressions - I guess I was giving her a great deal more regard than she deserved because a couple weeks back, I got word she'd be tying the knot. knocked the wind right out of my sail.
Its just crazy 'cuz I am in a position where I can do or say little - afterall, she never made any concrete promises. . . . .but damn it hurts!

I don't want to believe that in the bid to acquire that status of being a 'married woman', she's shunned true love and settled for the 'next best thing'. On the surface, thats what it appears. . .but I will never know for sure. I can only pray it isn't so, not because it hurts to be rejected this way but because that's how much I truly love her - I always wish and want the best for her; anywhere, anytime!

I could have sworn we had something good going and with a bit more time and room to grow, she would be my wife - maybe she didn't have that luxury! After the previous paragraph, I shed a few tears for the love I never had but that is always in my heart!

I feel your pain bro.
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by sleekcm(m): 7:31am On Mar 17, 2012
wellmax: She's put to birth last December, called to inform me and wanted me to name the child. I choosed the name 'basteredd'. She's dropped the child with her mother and gone back to Abj to continue pros.titution. Girls are wicked.

Eeyaa, sorry o. You must have been too gentle with her, chics don't value gentlemen.

1 Like

Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by sylve11: 7:34am On Mar 17, 2012
balo: cool thread...
mine started in SS3.
met ds girl in a quiz competition. we became friends. told her my feelings. she almost gel, but started advising me that we shld try & finish waec & jamb first so as not to be distracted.
later, she said we shld gain admission to university b4 anything. i gaind admission b4 her. she l8r said i shld chill till am in 300L. my guys who knew d whole thing frm d beginning were jst makin jest of me.
b4 i got to 300L, 1 local champion for dia area don gv am belle.
felt rly bad.

lol! oboy sorry o grin grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Idowuogbo(f): 7:36am On Mar 17, 2012
RuuDie: Damn!

Awwwwwwwwhhhh!

U actually cried? Cry no more boo boo, her lost ur joy!
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 17, 2012
awee baby:

Peleoooooooooo... No even no wetin 2 talk 2 Ur case
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by jackpot(f): 7:38am On Mar 17, 2012
wellmax: She's put to birth last December, called to inform me and wanted me to name the child. I choosed the name 'basteredd'. She's dropped the child with her mother and gone back to Abj to continue pros.titution. Girls are wicked.
marrying her is not a must. One thing is certain: she still loves you. BTW, you're a meanie~
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Idowuogbo(f): 7:46am On Mar 17, 2012

U are f0000000l!!!! angry

I was actually feeling ur pain till I read the bast@rd bit, if u happened to come to life such way will u prefer to be called Bast@rd of a thousand fathers?

I no u hurt but d kid is Innocent, u were in a wrong to say dat.

I hope u happy now sha, Ndo!!
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 17, 2012
i didnt know you could love a woman so much as to make a man cry until 2 yrs ago.
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Idowuogbo(f): 7:55am On Mar 17, 2012
davidylan: i didnt know you could love a woman so much as to make a man cry until 2 yrs ago.
I want more gist na cheesy

Y were u crying? Who hurt who?
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by freecocoa(f): 7:57am On Mar 17, 2012
davidylan: i didnt know you could love a woman so much as to make a man cry until 2 yrs ago.
Tell us the tori na.
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 17, 2012
NIKKnJAZZ: Oh wow... you must be special given the fact that a greater percentage of break-ups are based on the man doing something wrong. In your case, 'she' is always the one in the wrong. Interesting!

yes, only her wrong actions (or mutually drifting apart) could lead to me being heartbroken......... or do you think i am stoopid enough to love someone and willingly jeopardizing this love?!

how could a man ever be heartbroken after being dumped because HE cheated (or did something wrong)?! makes NO SENSE! a man in love wouldnt do that. the fact that many women out there are stoopid enough to believe that men cheating on them, beating them or whatever, love them (when they clearly dont), is the reason why there are "statistics" like the one you mentioned earlier. highly laughable.

@OP
most people who say they will never love again, are the cowards that are so hurt by heartbreak, they decide to never put themselves out there again like that. so the only reason why they never love again is simply because they dont let themselves fall in love again for fear of being jilted again. to me they are simply cowards, like a military man who never goes back to war because he was once wounded.
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Ninilowo(m): 9:11am On Mar 17, 2012
mykejones: If i decide 2 even share my hrtbrk stories here nw,all of una hearts go break join put sef. Una go feel so sori 4me una go get heartbrk.
I reccommend u to JOKE secction

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

S / My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics) / What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.