Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics) (15735 Views)

There Are Thousands Of Men Out There Who Believe They Are God’s Gift To Women W / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? / Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics) by bittyend(m): 10:39pm On Apr 07, 2012
I love Igbo girls. grin

Re: My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics) by bittyend(m): 8:19pm On Apr 08, 2012
Omalicha Igbo girls, biko.... wink

1 Like

Re: My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics) by LailaIkeji1: 8:23pm On Apr 08, 2012
That's it guys!!!!!
u guys will live long. cool
may we leave the one that kp ranting abt hatng nigerian girls. mtchewwww!!! lol
Re: My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics) by onila(f): 8:25pm On Apr 08, 2012
bittyend: I love Igbo girls. grin

check out HOT igbo girls here!!!! https://www.nairaland.com/761575/beauty-eastern-nigerian-women
Re: My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics) by bittyend(m): 8:35pm On Apr 08, 2012
onila:

check out HOT igbo girls here!!!! https://www.nairaland.com/761575/beauty-eastern-nigerian-women

Onila nma, when are you going to share my bed with me, and make me some oha soup na? wink grin
Re: My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics) by flairlady(f): 8:41pm On Apr 08, 2012
you love igbo girls?hmm,i thought you dont like nigerian girls,so you ve been forming and seeking attention since.okay o

1 Like

Re: My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics) by bittyend(m): 8:50pm On Apr 08, 2012
flairlady: you love igbo girls?hmm,i thought you dont like nigerian girls,so you ve been forming and seeking attention since.okay o

I'm now born again - Igbo girls changed me. wink
Re: My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics) by flairlady(f): 11:38pm On Apr 09, 2012
bittyend:

I'm now born again - Igbo girls changed me. wink
glad to hear this.you wont regret it
Re: My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics) by Stesibelle17(f): 2:38am On Apr 10, 2012
Lolz. Thank God 4 ur lyf.
Re: My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics) by bittyend(m): 3:16am On Apr 10, 2012
Stesibelle17: Lolz. Thank God 4 ur lyf.

What happened to you, and why did you go ghost on me?

Holla. wink
Re: My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics) by Stesibelle17(f): 4:09am On Apr 10, 2012
Sowie bout dat,bn busy l8ly
Re: My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics) by bittyend(m): 4:13am On Apr 10, 2012
Stesibelle17: Sowie bout dat,bn busy l8ly

Ok, babes.. I understand. wink
Re: My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics) by razznaija(f): 11:34pm On Apr 15, 2012
Just a few days ago, you were saying that you hate Nigerian girls and we are all uneducated. Now you are saying that you like Igbo girls,abeg make up your mind.

1 Like

Re: My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics) by Beetwo(m): 3:02pm On Apr 27, 2012
Op weldone o, but how am l sure dat dis are not girls from oda tribes wearin costume in a beauty pagent. Juz askin sir.
Re: My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 27, 2012
@OP, yeah, my Igbo sisters are just too fine to contend with....truly a blessing to Nigeria...u need to see my cousins....wow, so lovely and heavenly....

1 Like

Re: My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics) by Tinax(f): 4:05pm On Apr 27, 2012
cheesy wink wink
DailyNews: @OP, yeah, my Igbo sisters are just too fine to contend with....truly a blessing to Nigeria...u need to see my cousins....wow, so lovely and heavenly....
wink
DailyNews: @OP, yeah, my Igbo sisters are just too fine to contend with....truly a blessing to Nigeria...u need to see my cousins....wow, so lovely and heavenly....
Re: My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics) by Ucheosefoh(m): 4:31pm On Apr 27, 2012
My Igbo sisters rock check de list of MBGN pagent na Igbo gals full am

1 Like

Re: My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics) by ceej24: 4:32pm On Apr 27, 2012
Whether igbo girls or hausa girls the truth is that nigerian girls are beautiful.

1 Like

Re: My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics) by crackhouse(m): 4:45pm On Apr 27, 2012
can u post their picture plss
Re: My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics) by crackhouse(m): 4:45pm On Apr 27, 2012
can u post their picture pls

1 Like

Re: My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics) by deshclones(m): 4:55pm On Apr 27, 2012
bittyend: Omalicha Igbo girls, biko.... wink

Abeg leave our beautiful igbo girls...they no wan polygamous stingy Yoruba Yoruba man like you....never...go make do with your fat,lazy and dirty 4days wearing one underwear Yoruba girls.... angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics) by ebamma(m): 5:03pm On Apr 27, 2012
igbo gurls are the number one ashawo for naija, enter any brothel and speak igbo and like 90 out of 100 people will answer u back in igbo

4 Likes

Re: My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 27, 2012
ebamma: igbo gurls are the number one ashawo for naija, enter any brothel and speak igbo and like 90 out of 100 people will answer u back in igbo

maybe so but it doesnt change the fact that they are fine. Most (as in 90 %) of the hottest nigerian girls ive seen are igbo.

4 Likes

Re: My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 27, 2012
deshclones:

Abeg leave our beautiful igbo girls...they no wan polygamous stingy Yoruba Yoruba man like you....never...go make do with your fat,lazy and dirty 4days wearing one underwear Yoruba girls.... angry angry angry

SmGDh....thats cold.

1 Like

Re: My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

maybe so but it doesnt change the fact that they are fine. Most (as in 90 %) of the hottest nigerian girls ive seen are igbo.

+10000000 X triple Gbam Gbam Gbam's. Nne you got eagle kinda eyes smiley We fine mehn cheesy. . Let em h8 outta rejection
Re: My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics) by Cuteobi(f): 7:43pm On Apr 27, 2012
Beetwo: Op weldone o, but how am l sure dat dis are not girls from oda tribes wearin costume in a beauty pagent. Juz askin sir.

Whether na other tribes wear d costume,my ibo sisters are hot!!! Maybe we should even start a thread on that if there's none wink
Re: My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics) by onila(f): 7:49pm On Apr 27, 2012
Cuteobi:

Whether na other tribes wear d costume,my ibo sisters are hot!!! Maybe we should even start a thread on that if there's none wink

thers a thread already https://www.nairaland.com/761575/beauty-eastern-nigerian-women
Re: My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics) by Beetwo(m): 11:07pm On Apr 27, 2012
[uote author=Cuteobi]

Whether na other tribes wear d costume,my ibo sisters are hot!!! Maybe we should even start a thread on that if there's none wink[/quote]

Hey, some igbo girls are beautiful but you need to see other tribes too, l belive when it comes to d tribe dat has d most beautiful girls in nigeria, you hav to give it to d shuwarabs in d north, from their hair to their toes, their hights. Lol d girls fine die.
Re: My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics) by MrsChima(f): 11:25pm On Apr 27, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

SmGDh....thats cold.

Did he say for days wearing one underwear? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Don't the cooch itch/smell after one day? lipsrsealed
Re: My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics) by jmoore(m): 11:27pm On Apr 27, 2012
ebamma: igbo gurls are the number one ashawo for naija, enter any brothel and speak igbo and like 90 out of 100 people will answer u back in igbo

You now sleep over in brothels. And which tribe is the no 1 customer? Mr researcher!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 1:50am On Apr 28, 2012
@reality...yerp! i have four eyes so i know im spot on lol

Mrs.Chima:

Did he say for days wearing one underwear? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Don't the cooch itch/smell after one day? lipsrsealed

LAWDAMERCYYYYY!!!! cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics) by biafranqueen: 4:46am On May 02, 2013
Yesoo even without makeup we dey rockem

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Caught Having Sex In The Market Without SHAME / My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes / The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.