Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,357 members, 7,812,013 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message (55731 Views)

For Grail Message Adherents And Whoever Cares To Look / The Grail Message / Grail Message Or Grail Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by shinealight(m): 9:14pm On Jun 07, 2013
@ Justcool

Have just ordered a copy of your book and look forward to receiving it.
I will give an honest review of the book though I am a very slow reader! smiley
Regards.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by justcool(m): 10:53pm On Jun 07, 2013
shinealight:
@ Justcool.

Many, many thanks for the clarifications. I'm much obliged.
Hope you have not forgotten the question about the human form on attaining consciousness!
Regards.

@shinaalight.

Thanks for your patience. I usually don’t reply until I have time to give a comprehensive survey. I do not like leaving gaps in my reply; this is why sometimes I take long to reply, and why sometimes my replies are long. I usually like to explore the process with the questioner; I take him on a journey from the experience of which he will find the answer himself. Hence it becomes his own and not just an answer given by justcool.

So let’s walk through creation.

The human form is something that is related to spirit and consciousness. The spirit-germ gradually assumes a human form as it gradually grows to consciousness. Hence one who could see spiritually can clearly see each spirit’s level of consciousness, because this is evidenced on the form or shape of the spirit. The more mature or conscious the spirit-germ attains, the more human-like it looks; the lesser the maturity or consciousness, the lesser the spirit looks human. Hence, to such a seer who can actually see spiritually, all pretenses by the human spirit can never deceive him because he sees the developing spirit-germ the way it actually irrespective of the way its cloaks look like. So far such spiritual sight has not been granted to any human spirit developing from spirit-germ in the world of matter. Only those individuals who descended from above are able to see the actual state of the spirit of each human being. This seeing was permitted to only those from above like Jesus, the son of man, John the Baptist and a few others; there is a reason why men were referred to, “you generation of vipers!” Spiritually mankind, in their perverted spiritual development, looked like vipers, snakes or earth worms; but here I’m talking about the actual form of the spirit-germ itself, not the form of its cloaks. We humans, so far, even those gifted with inner vision, can only see the various cloaks enveloping the spirit, never the spirit itself.

And these cloaks attain a human form before the spirit-germ itself is able to attain this form. Once a spirit-germ awakens to consciousness (not yet the self-consciousness of a matured spirit), this changes its radiation which then makes its subtler cloaks take on the human form. And this radiation of the spirit-germs carries two very important qualities, they are spiritual and conscious! So when the spirit-germ wakened to consciousness in the ethereal world, it glows through its cloaks forcing its inner or subtler animistic cloak to take on a human form. While its outer animistic body which functions like a protective cocoon bursts open, allowing the spirit-germ wearing an animistic body in human form to emerge. Later when it takes on an ethereal body, this ethereal body will also have human form because consciousness of the spirit-germ glows through it. And so will the rest of its bodies, even its outermost or heaviest gross material body called physical body.

Here we must pause and examine what we have observed so far along our journey. There are two major prerequisite that must be met for the human form to arise: (1) Spirit. or the radiation of a spiritual core, (2) consciousness. Any being that caries both these two conditions must have a human form, at least on its cloak. With this, we can already see why those highly developed animals, the “primeval men,” could not bring their bodies to becoming completely human or having a complete human form until the spirit-germs incarnated and took over the development of these bodies. The bodies of the primeval men were at best more-human-looking than those of other primates; nevertheless, they were not exactly human in their forms. However that was the closest (closest to human form) their animistic souls could evolve these bodies; only when the spirits germs took over, were the spirit-germs gradually able to drive this body to evolve to a complete human form. All that the spirit-germs needed to do was to glow or radiate through their physical bodies to gradually drive these bodies to attain to human forms completely. If the human spirits had not incarnated, the “primeval men” would have simply became stagnant in their evolutionary journey and consequently perish; because their bodies have arrived at a boundary where their animistic cores cannot take them across. To put it differently: Their bodies that evolutionary took the path toward attaining human forms, would simply have become stagnant in their evolutionary journey and finally perish, because the animistic souls wearing them lacked the prerequisite to take them into the threshold of being completely human in their forms; their souls are purely animistic, nothing spiritual, and hence could not attain the prerequisite degree of consciousness that is needed to achieve the human form. Hence, the human form of the physical bodies is the work of the spirit or as a result of the radiation of a conscious spirits glowing through them.Only when spirit-germs carrying the prerequisite condition incarnated into these bodies were they able, under the radiation of the spirit, attain to a complete human form.

I know that the question now arises is, “If a being must have spirit and consciousness to have a human form, how come some elemental or substantiate beings, who are not spirits, have human forms?”

The answer lies in the process of separation of the spiritual from the substantiate. The radiations that later separated into 'spirits' and 'substantiate beings' were one above creation. Only in the process of creation, in distancing from the Light, which consequently brought about cooling down, did these separate into two species: Spiritual and Substantiate. And since creation allows no gaps, these separation happened in such a way that there is no gap between the spiritual and the substantiate. There are beings which stand in-between the two species. Just as in a color spectrum, you will find no gap when you go from one color to another. For example, as you proceed from violet towards blue, the violet becomes less violet and begins to have little blue. You arrive at blue-violet, which even though still violet has some blue in it. At the wavelength of 450nm to 430nm, the violet is no longer completely violet but rather predominantly violet because it already has elements of blue in it; hence we call it blue-violet or Indigo. The same is applicable to the spiritual and substantiate, which when in separating, there came into existence, substantiate beings who are completely substantiate as well as those who still retain some spiritual element in them. The latter are the substantiate beings who have human forms; in reality, they are not wholly substantiate, rather we can say that they are predominantly substantiate and partly spiritual. It is this being partly spiritual, this fact that they still retain some 'spirit' or spiritual element in them that allow them to take on the human form. Hence even the substantiate-germs of these species of substantiate, on wakening to consciousness receive the human form because they carry some spiritual elements in them. To these belong the elementals, fairies; and also belongs lords of the elementals, like Jupiter, Mars and etc. that have human forms, but did not start from germs. Animals on the other hand, for example, goat, lions, dogs etc. are a specie of substantiate which do not have anything spiritual in them; they are wholly animistic or substantiate and hence can never attain to human form even at their highest level of consciousness.

By the same token on the spiritual side we have spirits that are wholly spirit, and spirits that are predominantly spirit and partly substantiate. The latter group of spirits retains some elements of substantiate within them, withing their cores. To these belong women! Women are not wholly spirits; rather they are predominantly spirits that partly also carry elements of the higher substantiality within them. Hence, in reality women can stand closer to God, to the Light, than men. Women can attain more beauty, perfection and nobility than men can. This evidences in their bodies! For in each plane of creation the women always carry a degree of beauty that men cannot attain. Hence in the spiritual specie, only the woman in her activity can radiate the full cross of the Truth; the substantiate in her representing the horizontal arm of the Cross while the spiritual in her represents the vertical arm. The man can only reflect a part of this Truth in his activity because he carry no substantiate within him; hence men should hide a part of their cross behind the lapel of their suits, to give physical expression to this fact of creation.

Understanding this process of separation between the spirit and substantiate will give one an insight into the nature, behavior, and power of women. Such a one will be filled with love and reverence for women! For the woman is more powerful than the man, and actually the decisive factor in the spiritual development of mankind. She carries both species of creation within her. Analogically speaking, she stands with one foot on the spiritual, and with the other foot on the higher substantiate specie; this way she forms a bridge to the next higher plane or specie. The woman is priceless blessing given to mankind. I can’t go into it now; perhaps some other time we can talk about woman, her working and the spiritual implications of her existence. This is very important for us men to know, because women are our doors to the Light. A man who maltreats women will not ascend to the Light. The love of the woman gives a man the warmth that allows him to attain the sublimity that will allow him to ascend. But more about women later.

Thanks and remain blessed.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by justcool(m): 10:58pm On Jun 07, 2013
shinealight: @ Justcool

Have just ordered a copy of your book and look forward to receiving it.
I will give an honest review of the book though I am a very slow reader! smiley
Regards.

Thank you so much for ordering the book!!!
Don't worry, I'm a slow reader too; slow readers are often more thorough. So take your time. Perhaps, when you are done you can open a thread here in Nairaland were we can discuss the book; so that we don't derail this fine thread.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by shinealight(m): 2:33pm On Jun 08, 2013
justcool:

I know that the question now arises is, “If a being must have spirit and consciousness to have a human form, how come some elemental or substantiate beings, who are not spirits, have human forms?”

The answer lies in the process of separation of the spiritual from the substantiate. The radiations that later separated into 'spirits' and 'substantiate beings' were one above creation. Only in the process of creation, in distancing from the Light, which consequently brought about cooling down, did these separate into two species: Spiritual and Substantiate. And since creation allows no gaps, these separation happened in such a way that there is no gap between the spiritual and the substantiate. There are beings which stand in-between the two species. Just as in a color spectrum, you will find no gap when you go from one color to another. For example, as you proceed from violet towards blue, the violet becomes less violet and begins to have little blue. You arrive at blue-violet, which even though still violet has some blue in it. At the wavelength of 450nm to 430nm, the violet is no longer completely violet but rather predominantly violet because it already has elements of blue in it; hence we call it blue-violet or Indigo. The same is applicable to the spiritual and substantiate, which when in separating, there came into existence, substantiate beings who are completely substantiate as well as those who still retain some spiritual element in them. The latter are the substantiate beings who have human forms; in reality, they are not wholly substantiate, rather we can say that they are predominantly substantiate and partly spiritual. It is this being partly spiritual, this fact that they still retain some 'spirit' or spiritual element in them that allow them to take on the human form. Hence even the substantiate-germs of these species of substantiate, on wakening to consciousness receive the human form because they carry some spiritual elements in them.

Great stuff! I must say that it is only with the help of the Grail Message that mankind is able to have such a clear and logical insight into the working of all facets of the entire Creation and even above it. What a great blessing!
If I may take the discussion further - with the spliting into spiritual and substantiate, we know that there was also a splitting into positive and negative. Did this also create beings who are predominantly positive but with aspects of the negative in their 'mode of working' and vice versa or is this tendency always to be regarded as a 'distortion' when it manifests in the activity of all creatures in Creation? Also, if the positive/negative splitting already took place on leaving the Castle, then it should not be a matter of choice for the spirit-germs in Subsequent Creation - as their inclination had already been pre-determined and they should simply work in consonance with that pre-determination or become distorted and unable to fulfil their calling towards attaining maturity. Is that a correct way of looking at it?
Thanks in advance for your input.
Regards.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by Speer: 9:41pm On Jun 08, 2013
Hello Justcool,

Thanks so very much for all your patient responses above and congrats on the book...........the first of many.

My next set of inquiries relates to the journey of the soul after leaving the body. I please wanted to ask what planes it goes through before entering the ethereal realm planes. The soul has to live off its thoughts (not intuitive thoughts), words and deeds. At which Gross Material planes are these lived off and how are these lived off as they are not formed with the use of the Neutral Living Power and as such not "living forms" as in the ethereal realm/planes.

Secondly, once spirits enter the ethereal realm, do they incarnate from out of there back to the earth?

The pasting below is from the chapter The Little Elemental Beings from Vol. 3

But nevertheless, for the sake of a better understanding, let us first consider their activity as seen from your side. In accordance with the Law that with every volition the spirit exerts a pressure here in the Material World, also upon the small Substantiality that is only Animistic, so you leave an imprint upon the little elemental beings with your thoughts and deeds. These little elementals then form in fine gross matter everything which is transferred to them by this pressure. Let us therefore say, from your point of view, that they carry out all your volitions!

In the first place your spiritual volition! Spiritual volition, however, is intuitive perception! The little elementals form it in fine gross matter exactly according to the volition that has issued from the spirit. They immediately take up the thread which springs forth from your volition and from your deed, and fashion at the end of the thread that form which corresponds exactly with this thread of will.

Such is the nature of the activity of the little elementals, which you do not yet know in their actual working.
In this way they create or, better said, they form the plane of Fine Gross Matter, which awaits you when you have to pass over into the Ethereal World! It is the threshold thereto for your soul where, to use your expression, it must first “purify” itself after earthly death, before it is able to enter the Ethereal World.
The stay of the soul on this plane is of longer or shorter duration depending upon its inner quality and upon whether, through its various propensities and weaknesses, it strove with greater or lesser strength after the gross material.
This plane of finer gross matter has already been seen by many people. It still belongs to the World of Gross Matter and is formed by the elemental beings which prepare the path of the human spirit everywhere.

This is very important for you to know: The elemental beings prepare for the human spirit, and thus also for the human soul as well as for earthman, that path which he must follow whether he wants to or not!
These elemental beings are influenced by man and also apparently directed by him. But only apparently, for the actual direction in this matter does not come from man but from the Will of God, the adamantine Law of Creation, which stationed this group of elementals at this place and directs their activity in the swinging of the Law.
All the thought-forms also come about through a similar activity of the elementals. However, this work is again carried out by a different group and a different species of the elementals, which also develop a special plane in fine gross matter alongside the first.
In this way landscapes, villages and towns also arise. That which is beautiful and that which is ugly! However, the different kinds are always precisely linked together, i.e., the ugly with the ugly, the beautiful with the beautiful, corresponding to the homogeneous species.

These are the places, the planes, in which you must still move about after your earthly death, before you can enter the Ethereal World. The coarsest which still clings to your soul in the earthly sense is cast off and left behind here. Not one little speck of this dust can you take along with you into the Ethereal World. It would hold you back until it has fallen off, i.e., until you have lived it off through recognition.
Thus the soul must journey slowly onwards after earthly death; it must climb step by step, i.e., plane by plane, through constant recognition by personal experience of that which it acquired
Wearisome is the path if the elementals had to build dark or gloomy places for you, depending on your volition here upon earth. It is always you who give the cause for it! —

Now you know what the little elementals do and how they work for you under your influence: It is in the Law of Reciprocal Action! The little elementals thereby weave your fate! They are the little master weavers which work for you, because they always and only weave in such a manner as you wish it through your inner intuitive perception, likewise through your thinking and also your actions!
Yet in spite of this they are not in your service! —

There are three species of such elemental beings alone which are busy with this. The one species weaves all the threads of your intuitive perception, the second one the threads of your thinking, and the third the threads of your actions.
It is not to be assumed that this is one weaving only, but there are three; however, they are linked with each other and also again linked with many other weavings besides. A whole army is busy at this work. And these threads are coloured according to their nature. But I must not carry my explanations so far yet, or we shall get into depths which are still incomprehensible to you and would never find an end. You could not get a clear picture thereby!
Therefore let us concern ourselves with the individual person for the time being. Apart from other things there issue three weavings from him, each of a different nature, because his intuitive perception is not always identical with his thinking, nor is his thinking always in strict accord with his actions! In addition, the threads of the intuitive perception are of an altogether different nature, for they reach into the Ethereal and Spiritual Spheres and are anchored there, while the threads of his thinking remain in fine gross matter only, and must be lived off there.
The threads issuing from the actions, however, are still more dense and heavy, and they are therefore anchored closest to life on earth, and must first be journeyed through and lived off after departure from the earth before it is at all possible for a soul to continue.

You have no idea how far many a soul must travel just to be able to enter the Ethereal World, not to speak of the Spiritual Sphere!
In his superficial way man simply calls all this “the beyond” and is satisfied with that. In his indolence he pours everything into one pot!

Many souls are earthbound over a long period because they are suspended on threads which are firmly anchored close to this heavy gross matter. The soul cannot release itself from them until it has lived itself free of them, i.e., when in the course of its compulsory journey through them it came to the recognition that all these things possess neither the value nor the importance which the soul had attached to them, and that it was futile and wrong to waste so much time on them while on earth. This often takes a very long time and it is sometimes very bitter!
Meanwhile many souls are again attracted from out of heavy gross matter, and they are incarnated again and ever again on earth without ever having been in the Ethereal World during that time. They had to remain in fine gross matter because they were unable to free themselves quickly enough. The threads held them too tightly therein. And in this it is impossible to slip through by cunning!

So much is possible for man here upon earth which he is unable to do after his departure. He then hangs more firmly in the Law of this Creation, experiencing everything instantly without the interference of a ponderous gross material cloak to delay matters. The earthly cloak is able to delay through its dense heaviness and impermeability, but it can never actually prevent. Therefore many things awaiting redemption are only postponed, but nothing is ever cancelled.
Everything that man here upon earth has perceived and thought is awaiting him, as well as the strict and just consequences of his actions!

When a man perceives intuitively then the threads thereby produced, which seem like small seeds sprouting forth from the soil, are taken up and cared for by the little elementals. And just as it is in heavy gross matter, the weeds receive exactly the same careful attention as the best plants. As the threads develop they are anchored for the first time at the border of fine gross matter, where they pass into the hands of a different species of the elementals, which lead them onward through the Ethereal World. They are again anchored at the border of the Ethereal World, and passed on into the Animistic Sphere. From the Animistic Sphere they then reach the Spiritual Sphere, where they are finally anchored again by a different species of the elementals.

Such is the path of a good volition which leads upwards. The path of an evil volition is guided downwards in the same way.
With each anchorage at a border these threads lose a certain species of their substance, which they leave behind in order to be able to proceed into the next sphere. This, too, takes place in a lawful manner, exactly corresponding to the particular species of the spheres. And all these developments are subject to the activity of the elementals.
As the intuitive perception of a good volition originates in the mobility of the spirit, these threads are consequently carried into the Spiritual Sphere. From there they pull at the soul or at least hold it fast when it still has to live through or redeem many a thing in fine gross matter. Thus, if there are many such threads anchored in the Spiritual Sphere, the soul cannot sink and fall so quickly as can a soul which carries with itself threads only for fine gross matter, because the latter was spiritually indolent while on earth and only bound itself to the World of Gross Matter, considering its pleasures alone worth striving for.

The soul that is being pulled by the threads of its volition no more sees these threads than does man here on earth, because they are always of a somewhat finer substance than the outermost cloak in which the soul still moves about. At the very moment, however, when the process of living off these threads through recognition enables the cloak to attain the same consistency as the densest among the still existing threads, whereby the soul through the homogeneous nature of its outer cloak could see them, these threads have already fallen off as being redeemed. Consequently it never happens that the soul connected with such threads actually sees them. —
Thus from the earthly point of view these little elementals are in the service of the human spirit because they adjust their activities to the nature of the conscious or unconscious volitions of men. And yet in reality they only act in accordance with the Will of God, Whose Law they thereby fulfil.

Thus their activity is only apparently influenced by the human spirit. For the difference to become evident it depends entirely from which side you look at the matter.
When in the lectures about reciprocal action I spoke of threads which, as they issue from you, are thrust out and attracted, you perhaps until now saw only a conglomeration of threads before your mind’s eye. However, it was not to be supposed that these threads would continue by themselves like worms, but they must pass through hands, must be guided. And these hands belong to the little elementals working therein, of which you could have no knowledge up till now.
But now the picture has come to life and stands before you! Imagine that you are constantly surrounded by these elementals, which observe you and at once take up every thread and guide it to where it belongs. Not only that, but they anchor it and care for it until the seed springs up, indeed until the blossoms and fruit appear! Just as it is here in the World of heavy Gross Matter with the seeds of plants, which are tended by the elemental beings until you can eventually have the fruits thereof!

It is the same basic Law, the same activity, but carried out by other species of the elemental beings which, as we would express it in an earthly way, are specialists in this field. And thus the same weaving, the same activity – the producing of seed, the germination, the growth, the blossoming and the fruit-bearing – under the supervision and care of the elementals, penetrates the entire Creation for everything, no matter what it is and to which species it belongs. The activities of the elemental beings cover every single species, and without their activity there would in turn be no species.
Thus through the activity of the elemental beings, under the impulse of the base volition of men, and through the anchoring of the threads springing forth from this volition, there also came into existence the so-called hell. The threads of the evil volition were anchored there, grew, blossomed and finally bore the corresponding fruit, which those human beings who produced the seed had to accept.

Therefore a consuming lustfulness has dominion in these nether regions, the lust for murder, for quarrelling and for all the aberrations of human passions, each with its corresponding place. However, everything springs forth from the same Law, in the fulfilment of which the little elemental beings also fashion the fairy-like beauty of the more Luminous Realms! —
Thus I shall let one picture after another arise from Creation until you receive a great and uniform survey, which will never allow you to waver upon your ways nor let you go astray, because you are then “knowing”. Whoever even then would still not wish to direct his path towards the Luminous Heights would fundamentally prove himself as absolutely depraved and only worthy to be cast out!

If you could explain,in particular, these two passages:

"In the first place your spiritual volition! Spiritual volition, however, is intuitive perception! The little elementals form it in fine gross matter exactly according to the volition that has issued from the spirit. They immediately take up the thread which springs forth from your volition and from your deed, and fashion at the end of the thread that form which corresponds exactly with this thread of will."

----it was my earlier understanding that the union of our intuitive perception and the Neutral Power forms in the ethereal only

"All the thought-forms also come about through a similar activity of the elementals. However, this work is again carried out by a different group and a different species of the elementals, which also develop a special plane in fine gross matter alongside the first."

----here I wanted to please inquire how our thoughts form planes in fine gross matter.

I will please have to ask for your patience for my questions as I am still trying to fathom the basics.

Thanks
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by justcool(m): 3:46pm On Jun 09, 2013
@shinalight and speer.

I've seen your posts, and I will share my perceptions as soon as I can. I have a busy week ahead, so expect my reply around the beginning of next week, possibly this weekend. However, if I get a chance before then, I will reply earlier.

Remain blessed.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by Speer: 4:27pm On Jun 09, 2013
Hello Justcool,

JFYI,

Earlier in the thread, I had asked about the activities of spirits in their home-plane (Paradise)and how they function to enhance Creation. The chapter Consider What is of Benefit for You in Vol. 3 partially explains this.

Thanks and have a pleasant Sunday.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by justcool(m): 9:42pm On Jun 09, 2013
@speer
Thanks for your questions. I only have 30 minutes to spare today, I give my kids most of my time on Sundays. With these 30 minutes I will attempt to treat your questions; since I noticed they will not require elaborate explanations especially when all the answers are already within the verse that you quoted from the Grail message.

Speer: Hello Justcool,

Thanks so very much for all your patient responses above and congrats on the book...........the first of many.

Thanks!

Speer:
My next set of inquiries relates to the journey of the soul after leaving the body. I please wanted to ask what planes it goes through before entering the ethereal realm planes. The soul has to live off its thoughts (not intuitive thoughts), words and deeds. At which Gross Material planes are these lived off and how are these lived off as they are not formed with the use of the Neutral Living Power and as such not "living forms" as in the ethereal realm/planes.

We have already treated this and you already know the answer; however, perhaps you are still trying to put all the pieces of the puzzle together. Or perhaps my earlier approach wasn't able to convey the answer to you.
Hence, this time I will answer by asking you questions.
(1) Question 1: What are the planes in between the physical and the ethereal?
You already know the answer: The physical belongs to the realm of coarsest or heaviest gross matter. Gross matter has three basic planes: (1 )Coarsest gross mater, (2) Medium gross matter, (3) Finest or fine gross matter.

A departed soul has to pass through these three basic planes of matter before stepping into the ethereal realm.

Words operate or take on form in the plane of medium gross matter; thoughts operate or take on form in the plane fine gross mater; while visible actions operate in coarsest gross matter.

Any fine or medium gross-material form attached to a departed soul must be lived off in the gross-material planes before the soul can step into the ethereal realm.
Basically words are lived off in medium gross matter, thoughts in fine gross matter. Keep in mind that all these forms, even ethereal forms can be lived off on earth. Hence a sinner who has evil forms awaiting him in medium, fine gross matter and ethereal matter, after repenting, can live off all these forms symbolically, while still on earth, to the extent that when he passes on he will no longer have to travel through the nether or dark regions of the beyond.

Forms of words and thoughts are easier to live off than forms intuitive perceptions. If the ‘thoughts,’ and ‘words,’ have no spiritual involvement then they are mere phantoms as their effects cannot go beyond the planes of gross matter.

Speer:
If you could explain, in particular, these two passages:
"In the first place your spiritual volition! Spiritual volition, however, is intuitive perception! The little elementals form it in fine gross matter exactly according to the volition that has issued from the spirit. They immediately take up the thread which springs forth from your volition and from your deed, and fashion at the end of the thread that form which corresponds exactly with this thread of will."

This lies in perfect harmony with what I have already told you in the past. In the first volume of the Grail message it is said that words operate in medium gross matter while thoughts operate in fine gross matter. This is just giving you the basic foundation upon which the later explanations are to be built. When it is said that words take on forms in medium gross, and thoughts take on forms in fine gross matter, and intuitive perceptions take on living forms in the ethereal realm; it like describing three people who live in Anambra and work at different parts of Nigeria. Mr. A lives in Anambra and works or operates in Benin; Mr. B lives in Anambra and works or operates in Abuja; while Mr. C lives in Anambra and works or operates in Lagos. However, on their way to work every day, they cannot just disappear from Anambra and appear in Benin, Abuja, or Lagos. They still have to transverse the distance between the two points. Hence Mr. A has to go the bus stop in Anambra and get a bus to Benin from there. Hence he has to perform a little operation in Anambra; but this does not negate the fact that he does not work or operate in Anambra. He has to walk (work) to the bus stop in Anambra and from there go to Lagos. Creation allows no gap!

A man on earth intuitively perceiving or producing forms of intuitive perception. These forms will not magically disappear from him on earth and appear in the ethereal or spiritual plane; these forms have to travel from the earth to their destination! And the little elemental beings construct the path these forms must take; the little elementals beings are like the bus drivers or the conductors that have to drive Mr. A from Anambra to Lagos Benin every day.
In the beginning of our discussion, in other not to stretch the matter too far, I did not mention the working of the elemtals beings and the path of these volitions, I told you where they take on form or operate. Just as in the beginning of the Grail message the Author explains that thoughts, words and intuitive perceptions take on forms in different planes of creation; only later, in volume III to go into detail about how these happen, who the elementals give forms to these thoughts, words, and intuitive perceptions of humans. Giving too much at the same time will only cause confusion, and I strive to share my perceptions bit by bit, in the same manner the Author of the Grail message conveyed to mankind the knowledge that is living within Him.

So now that our knowledge has increased, let’s trace the path of good volition minutely. A man on earth intuitively perceives or prays intuitively. Immediately this pressure emanating from his spirit is filled with the spiritual power or neutral power in creation which immediately attracts substantiate substance, serving as the core of this volition. This process immediately alerts the little elemtals, those standing closest to the earth. They, being gross material can only give a fine material covering to this intuitive perception which core is spiritual or better said, made up of substantiate. They guide this fine material form upwards towards the border of the realm fine gross matter and anchor it there; since they cannot proceed further upwards, neither can the fine gross material covering of this intuitive perception proceed further upwards beyond the realm of fine gross matter. There the core of this form, or the rays or thread arising from the core of this form is taken up by those elementals in the ethereal realm and given an ethereal covering. Depending on the , purity, lightness or heaviness of core of this intuitive perception, it can be guided towards the top bother of the ethereal realm where its ethereal form will have to be anchored or planted; and the process repeats itself till this intuitive perception enters the spiritual realm. If this intuitive perception is not light, if, example it’s hatred or envy; on reaching the ethereal realm it will not go further upwards, rather it will only sink towards the dark regions of the ethereal realm. Having its ethereal form as its outermost covering, while, its core remains animistic, and hence really living.

Following the above carefully, you will observe, that what the elemtals in fine gross matter form or construct in fine gross matter for this intuitive perception is only the path that it must take. Just as conducts in the Nigerian car park load passengers into a car that must take them to their destination.

Mere thoughts and words not involving intuitive perception follow a different part. They cannot go above fine gross matter because that carry no living substantiate core. Hence their destination and the highest their influence can reach is within gross matter.

Speer:
----it was my earlier understanding that the union of our intuitive perception and the Neutral Power forms in the ethereal only

The intuitive perception releases the Neutral power, living power, or spiritual, which collects or binds substantiate substance. This substantiate(animistic) substance forms the innermost core of the forms which can wear ethereal substance as its outermost cloak or even proceed upwards to the spiritual sphere. I have explained this before, read my earlier explanations.

I remember telling you that the forms of intuitive perception of purified spirits or those in Paradise do not need to carry the particular specie of substantiate called animistic; but carries the higher substantiate. And the union of spiritual and the substantiate produces greater heat and hence the lightness that allows such forms to be pulled above Paradise, hence creating the cycle of radiations.

The purity of the intuitive perception determines how far upwards it can go. If it is not pure it wears ethereal cloak as its outermost cloak and operate in the lower parts of the ethereal plane. Hence if its not pure, its highest realm of operation will be the ethereal realm; nothing impure can rise above the ethereal into Paradise. If it is pure, this purity will lend its core lightness, and this lightness of its core will carry its ethereal form to the top part of the ethereal realm where this ethereal form will be planted or anchored, and from there treads radiating from it or its innermost core, being made of the higher substantiate, will be taken up by the elementals in the animistic realm; these elementals will cover this intuitive perception with an animistic form or cloak which will then be guided till it reaches the top border of the animistic, where these covering will be anchored and in the innermost substantiate care taken up by the substantiate being in paradise, and anchored there.

Also, when it is said that intuitive perceptions form the ethereal and etc, do not think that intuitive perception creates ethereal or the thoughts create fine gross matter. They cannot create, because the elements already exists in creation; hence they only form using already existing loose ethereal or fine gross material substances. The lecture SILENCE impacted this knowledge to us; we can only form, not create.

Just as a man building a house on earth does not have to create the house. He only collects sand, loose physical substance, and mold them into bricks, block and etc. The process is exactly the same above.

Speer:

"All the thought-forms also come about through a similar activity of the elementals. However, this work is again carried out by a different group and a different species of the elementals, which also develop a special plane in fine gross matter alongside the first."

----here I wanted to please inquire how our thoughts form planes in fine gross matter.

The plane of the path of intuitive perceptions is the part of fine gross matter leading away from the earth. There are two parts of fine gross matter, one part leads away from the earth towards the ethereal, while the other leads toward the earth

Our thought-forms are matter already, they are fine gross matter. When the brain thinks it send out heat waves or energy which gather lose fine gross material substances; the same way as intuitive perception permeated with the Living power gathers lose substantiate substances that becomes the mobile core of the form of the intuitive perception. The same way as a man wanting to build or sculpt on earth gathers the loose physical substances we call sand and mold them into forms.
The waves or energy emanating from the brain gather s fine gross material substances; like threads, they appear to emanate from the brain. The elementals can read these waves and immediately fashion a fine gross material form and attach it at the end of this thread. In all planes of creation there are loose particulates or substances that serve as raw materials for building or molding new forms; the same way as on earth we have sand.
The energy generated by the brain while it thinks carries enough power to attract, hold or bind loose fine gross-material substances, energy or radiation; hence the core of thought-forms are fine gross matter. They are fine-gross material all the way to their core and hence are not really living. The elementals form or mould these thoughts into shapes corresponding to their nature. The elementals watch, care and guide all these forms, both the good, the bad and the ugly ones. The elemtals can be viewed as living forms of the laws of creation. Based on the law of homogeneous species, they group these thoughts together according to their nature. This way planes after planes result in fine gross matter. They group good thoughts together to form beautiful planes, and evil thoughts are also grouped together to form ugly planes.
When it is said that through the law of attraction of homogeneous species similar thoughts are attracted and held together, forming a plane corresponding to their weight; the reader must not think that all these happen by themselves, rather, it is that elemtals that give forms to these thoughts and group them together. The elemtals are living forms of the laws of creation, they stand in the law from which they emanated or originated; they have no free will and hence inseparable from the law.
They are like gardeners in the farm of creation. They water, arrange and nurse every plant, every seed, both the good and bad ones.
Creation is living! Everything in creation has forms; even the laws of creation! Creation is continuously mobile because it is driven by the pressure that results from LIFE Himself. God Himself is the Life that animates all.

To analogize, words, thoughts and intuitive perceptions are like seeds that we spirits plant in the very fertile soil of the world of matter. The height that each tree or plant must grow lies inherent in the nature of the seed. Hence, the gardeners just plant all seeds, nourish and water them; seeds of Iroko tree will in time reveal themselves because trees resulting from them will soon tower towards the skies. Seeds of mango tree will in time reveal themselves because will give rise to mango tress and bear mango fruits. While seeds of pasture grasses will soon reveal themselves because only plants sinking on the bottom of the gardener will result from them. Only the seeds of intuitive perceptions can grow into the ethereal spheres, and if pure can even grow into the steps of Thrown of God. Pure prayers can take on forms that can ascend so high. Seed of thought forms are like the seeds of pasture grasses, they lack the ability and power to tower towards the skies, the plants resulting from them remain at the bottom of the garden.

Hence by their fruits, you shall know them(the seeds.

Speer:
I will please have to ask for your patience for my questions as I am still trying to fathom the basics.

I see you going steadily upwards; do not think you are still trying to fathom the basics. You have no idea how much progress you have already made in your knowledge of creation. I'm not impatient with you.

Speer:
Thanks

Thank you too. Remain blessed.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by justcool(m): 11:11pm On Jun 09, 2013
@shinealight.
I spent all my time replying to speer. I intend to treat yours when I have ample time. As of now I can only throw a few words:
Polarization is different from separation into species. Different species involves different make up; but different poles does not denote different make up. Within each specie there is polarization. Polarization is more related to activity than make up.
And within creation there has to be polarization for a perfect flow of energy or perfect manifesting of activities which bring about flow of energy.

Whenever the two poles come together, there neutralization occurs which is tantamount to a gap in the flow of energy. Every being within creation must be completely polarized. Only above creation do we have beings so inwardly mobile enough to carry both poles within them. Hence in the Divine, all the beings possessing ego consciousness are not polarized; all the way from the Light to Parzifal in the Grail castle, there is no polarization. Only afterwards does polarization occur; which is required due to distancing from the light.
It almost exactly like electricity. It funny how much electricity resembles creation; in each electric design or appliance, polarization only occurs within the appliance, starting from the AC/DC transformer. Reduced voltages have to be polarized (DC); while high voltages have to be non-polarized (AC) otherwise transportation of energy will be terribly difficult.

Creatures in creation cannot carry both poles within them; creation does not offer enough heat to unit both. A man carrying feminine qualities will find it difficult to advance and vice versa. Indeed it only proves that she or he is not completely inwardly mobile. As soon as he becomes inwardly mobile, he will be able to animate only one pole, the other will become inactive and will be draw away from him due this inactivity. He becomes completely polarized.
At the very beginning, a spirit spark may retain some of both poles; but this only shows that such a spirit-spark is still too immobile, too immature. It is not yet a spirit-germ ready to grow into a human spirit.
I will return to this when I have time.

Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by shinealight(m): 11:04am On Jun 10, 2013
[
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by shinealight(m): 11:04am On Jun 10, 2013
justcool: @speer
The elemtals are living forms of the laws of creation, they stand in the law from which they emanated; they have no free will.
They are like gardeners in the farm of creation. The water, arrange and nurse every plant, both the good and bad ones.
Creation is living! Everything in creation has forms; even the laws of creation! Creation is continuously mobile because it is driven by the pressure that results from LIFE Himself. God Himself is the Life that animates all.

Hello Justcool. Thanks for making time for the bit of information you provided in answer to my last question. This has already clarified a lot for me. I look forward to more details when you have time.

The above quote is from your response to Speer's question. I was wondering, is it that the substantiate beings (of which the elementals are a part) do not have free-will at all or is it that they unavoidably/invariably adjust their will (volition) to the Will of the Almighty? How are those elementals that work closest to mankind in gross matter able to maintain such a strong/unbreakable link with the Light without deviation while one who came from a much higher realm (Divine) and was imbued with such great power (Lucifer) could not maintain the purity of that link with the Light after his descent into Subsequent Creation?
Please take your time.
Regards.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by DeepSight(m): 11:10am On Jun 10, 2013
^^^ Good question, although I suspect the answer lies in the fact that such elementals never had any instrinsic ability to have free will in the first place, regardless of their location. Lucifer on the other hand, had such an intrinsic capacity but was only restrained because of proximity to God and the pressure of the Light. Away from that proximity and pressure, he could act in freedom.

However, I have always told justcool that I am not comfortable with the idea of "cosmic distances from God" as propounded in the message. Particularly with regard to a divine being. I feel that Divinity cannot be reconciled with the concept of distance. Just my feeling though. I may of course be simply poor in my capacity to grasp this matter.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by shinealight(m): 2:42pm On Jun 10, 2013
Deep Sight:
^^^ Good question, although I suspect the answer lies in the fact that such elementals never had any instrinsic ability to have free will in the first place, regardless of their location. Lucifer on the other hand, had such an intrinsic capacity but was only restrained because of proximity to God and the pressure of the Light. Away from that proximity and pressure, he could act in freedom.

You are probably right Deep Sight but the thing is that we noted earlier that the elementals also carry something 'spiritual' within them hence they are able to assume 'human form' on attaining consciousness. And since possession of free-will is part of the endowment of the spiritual, I was wondering if the elementals have it to some degree but are able to adapt theirs in conformity with the Will of the Almighty. I am still open to other perceptions!
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by shinealight(m): 10:29pm On Jun 11, 2013
@ All

On this topic of free-will I came across another perception which I thought is worth sharing with readers who have been following this discussion. Please note that this is from a book written by someone who has read the Message but not something culled from the Grail Message itself. It is therefore not necessarily sacrosanct. Here it goes:

"What is the difference between a Being and a Spirit? Beings are formed in the main part, from the Divine Radiation, while spirits have their main part from Parsifal. Past the Divine realm the beings are divided into male and female, because to the direct Divine Radiation also part of Parsifal's radiation is added - God's Will.
A further difference between spirits and beings is the fact that beings do not have their own will , as they are under the direct influence of the Creator or the Primordial Queen. Based on this capability, they are the executors of Eternal Laws. They carry out only that which is in accordance with God's Will, nothing else. That's why they do not suffer any karmic consequences of their deeds, although they are sometimes negative, e.g. killing a man due to a natural catastrophe, a lightening strike, etc. Beings are Angels while Elemental beings are merely their lower form, in the same way as man is a lower form of a perfect spirit.

The difference in the usage of will between a being and a spirit can be compared to the difference between an architect and a painter. An architect has to draw a house with some predetermined requirements of the owner and according to natural laws. He can express himself creatively and individually within this framework. A painter only gets his theme and proceeds according to his own inspiration. The archtect therefore is bound by certain rules as a being is bound by laws, which does not mean that he has no opportunity to use his creativity within these rules. An artist has a higher degree of creative freedom, similar to the spirit, but he, at the same time, has to take the risk that the owner will not accept his creation if it does not appeal to his taste and ideas. The archtect, on the other hand, tries to adapt to the owner from the very beginning and that's why his risk of failure is not as high.

Spirits and people have free will firstly because they are the furthest away from the Creator and also because they are created mainly from his Will. Primordial Spirits and Spirits, due to the knopwledge of Eternal Laws, freely and voluntarily submit to God's Will, while beings do so because of their ties to the Creator and as a consequence of the Law of Homogeneity. In essence all in Creation voluntarily submits to God's Will, only in the World of Matter had man turned from God's Will. Thereby, he has set himself free from the direct influence of the principal power and heads towards spiritual decline and extinction." End of Quote.

Does anyone agree with the above views? Also, we are told in first paragraph that beings do not have their own will while in the third paragraph we are given to understand that ALL in Creation voluntarily submit to God's Will. Does this not appear like a contradiction in terms? Comments welcome please.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by justcool(m): 3:43am On Jun 12, 2013
@Deep sight!
Deep Sight:

Wow!!!!! I cant believe the above came from a non cross-bearer! Deepsight, do you know what you just said with a few lines? Your knowledge is definitely growing; and despite the fact that at the moment you don't accept the Grail message as the ultimate Truth, I see a very strong and clarified cross-bearer emerging from you one day.

A big Kudos to you!! I will expand on what you just said later.

Deep Sight:
However, I have always told justcool that I am not comfortable with the idea of "cosmic distances from God" as propounded in the message. Particularly with regard to a divine being. I feel that Divinity cannot be reconciled with the concept of distance. Just my feeling though. I may of course be simply poor in my capacity to grasp this matter.

Seeing how vigorously you are heading towards clarification, I will endevour when I have time, to exhaustively and completely nail away this concern of yours. For the moment a hint: Replace the word "cosmic distances from God," with "at a state of reduced ability!" Distances, proximity and etc just convey idea; for in reality there is nothing in the proximity of God. How can a thing be in the proximity of a non-substantiate entity?
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by justcool(m): 3:46am On Jun 12, 2013
@shinalight,
Interesting excerpt you quoted; while I will not dispute it, I do have little reservations which I will share later. I will take time and digest it very well before I comment or declare my reservations about it.

For now all i can say is: The basic difference between substantiate(beings) and spirits is that spirits always follow their own will; hence submission is unnatural with spirits. The substantiate on the under hand do not have a will of their own but swing unconditionally in the will of God as expressed or manifests in their plane of origin. I will expand this later when I have time.

Also, both the substantiate and the spiritual originate from the radiation of God. These radiations existed in an unformed state in the Divine realm before Parzifal(let there be Light) came into being, or before a part of Imanuel became embodied as Parzifal. The origin of all that is spiritual is the Lamb in the Divine. The Lamb himself is a an unavoidable coagulation of radiation of God as all Divine beings are. God is the light and the Divine biengs are His unavoidable radiations. Actually, all species in creation, or all the basic components of creation, can be traced to the four beings(winged animals) in the Divine. Hence everything in creation issued from the radiation of God, ie from the Divine beings.

The beings in the Divine, strictly speaking, are neither spirits nor substantiate. This is why Lucifer was able to become a spirit, possessing free-will, at "cosmic distances" from his sphere of origin. This already shows that he carries the ability within him; Deepsight hinted on this. Even the Primordial Queen cannot be properly classified as being a 'being' or a 'spirit'; she carries both ability within, she has 'ego consciousnesses' albeit in a transfigured way. Neither are the Divine beings male or female as such, eventhough some of them manifest in female forms and other in male forms. One cannot categorize the Divine being in the same way he categorizes the creatures within creation; the Divine stands on its own.

I will return when I have time. I just have five minutes to spare at the moment so I decided to visit this thread.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by Speer: 4:13am On Jun 12, 2013
Hello Justcool,

Thanks for the time you took to reply earlier. It is my request that you please do not use your family time to respond to my queries and take your time at it.

Qstn:

Once a spirit reaches the planes of the ethereal realm after living off the thought and word-forms in fine gross matter, does it ever have to return to the earth again i.e. is all its development now just going to be in the ethereal planes and onwards?

Thanks
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by shinealight(m): 9:52am On Jun 12, 2013
justcool: @Deep sight!

Wow!!!!! I cant believe the above came from a non cross-bearer! Deepsight, do you know what you just said with a few lines? Your knowledge is definitely growing; and despite the fact that at the moment you don't accept the Grail message as the ultimate Truth, I see a very strong and clarified cross-bearer emerging from you one day.

A big Kudos to you!! I will expand on what you just said later.

Wow indeed!!! I was quite surprised myself to see that coming from Deep Sight. I think he is inwardly more amenable to the Grail Message than it appears on the surface - he definitely knows more about it than the average seeker. I also echo the Kudos! smiley

Follow up question: If an entity submits his will to a Higher Will or Order, is it the same as saying he has no will of his own? Wouldn't it be more correct to say he has no self-will or not self-seeking? As in the analogy of the Architect given above, don't the beings have a measure of freedom of action within the limits of the Laws of Creation which they involuntarily obey?
Cheers!
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by shinealight(m): 1:07pm On Jun 14, 2013
@ All

On this question of Beings and the will, the Grail Message states as follows in the lecture "The Little Elemental Beings":
" These groups about which I speak to you today also belong to the little elementals. But you must not forget that every tiniest one of them is immensely important and more reliable in its activity than a human spirit.

They carry out the work assigned to them with an accuracy so great that you cannot even imagine it, because even the apparently most insignificant of the elementals is one with the whole and therefore through it also works the power of the whole, behind which stands the one Will furthering, strengthening, protecting and leading: the Will of God!

It is like this throughout the whole of the realms where “beings” are active, and it could and should also have been the same long ago with you, the spirits of Subsequent Creation which have developed to ego-consciousness.

This firmly-established connection automatically ensures that, should any one of these elementals fail in some way or other, it is immediately expelled by the pressure of the whole and thus remains cut off. It would then wither away because the power no longer flows to it.

All that is weak is quickly shaken off in this way and does not even have a chance to become harmful."

Unquote.

The above passage speaks about the following attributes:
- 'reliability' in their activity compared to human spirits;
- 'accuracy' so great that you cannot even imagine it;
- possibility of 'failing' in some way or other;
- some are 'weaker' than others which could potentially cause harm or disruption to their joint activity.

With the above attributes, it is difficult to see 'beings' as complete 'automatons' or 'drones' without any will of their own whatsoever, even if only feeble!
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by justcool(m): 5:26pm On Jun 14, 2013
Hi shinalight

shinealight:

Great stuff! I must say that it is only with the help of the Grail Message that mankind is able to have such a clear and logical insight into the working of all facets of the entire Creation and even above it. What a great blessing!

Indeed! No creature can ever fully appreciate the great blessing that lies in the Grail message. Nor can any creature deem himself worthy of such knowledge. No creature! Not even the primordial spiritual beings or the Divine beings can explain creation as clear as The Grail Message does. No creature, (except of course Jesus and Imanuel who are not creatures anyway), have as much knowledge of creation as displayed in the Grail message. The Grail message is not only for the Developed ones, it is also for the Created ones.

shinealight:
If I may take the discussion further - with the spliting into spiritual and substantiate, we know that there was also a splitting into positive and negative. Did this also create beings who are predominantly positive but with aspects of the negative in their 'mode of working' and vice versa or is this tendency always to be regarded as a 'distortion' when it manifests in the activity of all creatures in Creation? Also, if the positive/negative splitting already took place on leaving the Castle, then it should not be a matter of choice for the spirit-germs in Subsequent Creation - as their inclination had already been pre-determined and they should simply work in consonance with that pre-determination or become distorted and unable to fulfil their calling towards attaining maturity. Is that a correct way of looking at it?
Thanks in advance for your input.
Regards.

Thanks for your patience. It is my perception that at the beginning the spirit germ is neither male nor female, but carries but ability slumbering within it. Hence each spirit grain carries a part of substantiality slumbering within it. Only as it awakens to activity as it journeys down from Paradise does it become polarized? In any matter regarding the spirit, the spirit is never forced, but has to follow the road it choses. Only when it has made a decision is it unavoidably bound to the consequence of its decision. Hence the decision is never predetermined, only the consequence.

Hence on awakening during its decent from Paradise, the sexless or un-polarized spirit-germ either inclines towards delicate activity or towards coarse activity. This starts at first with an unconscious desire; this desire is already enough to set processes in motion. This desire being spiritual attracts! It will attract that which is homogenous to it; hence the radiations only the famine, passive, or delicate in creation is attracted towards the spirit germ, which can only receive and transmit them through its delicate part. Hence it begins to work with it delicate part or the higher substantiality within it; this becomes very due to usage and becomes a part of the inner core of the spirit-germ. While the coarse spiritual part of the germ remains in active; and based on the law of movement and attraction, this inactive part is drawn away from the spirit-germ by the spirit-germs using it actively.

On the other hand, the spirit-germs that desired towards masculinity, makes use of only their spiritual elements; for masculine activity does not require the delicate working higher substantiate. Hence all that is substantiate in their inner core becomes inactive and is hence drawn off by the spirit-germs using it. Hence it becomes a male spirit-germ caring no substantiate within its core.

It is this process of polarization or the substantiate being drawn off due to inactivity that the writer of Genesis saw in pictures. When he wrote that man fell asleep and from a part of him God made woman. This is just a pictorial way of describing the process. The substantiate in man fell “asleep” became in active, and hence had to be drawn away towards the female(woman).

All these spiritual desire, even at unconscious stage already makes an imprint in the formation of the cloaks which immediately shapes itself accordingly. Hence those desiring delicate activity have delicate cloaks or female bodies, while those desiring masculine activity receive coarse cloaks or male bodies.

Once the spirit-germ makes this desire or decision at a stage in its descent into matter, it is bound to that decision and must fully receive the consequence of this decision, a decision which emanated from its innermost core. He cannot change the consequence whenever he wants. Hence the polarization is a consequence of its earlier decision or desire; it cannot later, before traveling to the end of the road of this consequence, make another decision to become a different sex. Such decision will change its cloaks but its core remains what it is because it is bound to the consequence of the earlier decision it once made. Hence a male spirit-germ can incarnate sometimes in male bodies but such is only an evidence of distortion because its core remains bound to the decision it made, it remain a female spirit-germ despite the gender of its outer cloaks. This is not hard to understand, considering that such decisions(decision of a female spirit-germ towards masculine activity) can only emanate from the cloaks(from intellectual activity while on earth) and can only make contact with the outermost part of the spirit not its core. However, since it makes contact with the spiritual intuition, it can cause the cloaks to change to that of a male; hence in her next incarnation she incarnates into a male body. However, its innermost spiritual core remains bound to the decision that once emanated from it; the decision to be female, hence the spirit-germs remains female on the inside.

The intuitive perception which emanates from the core of the spirit is the actual will of the spirit and it is always in accordance with the will of God; it is always correct and cannot err. Later intuitions must always be in accord with it and only builds up on it. It remains the same yesterday, tomorrow, or next because it is beyond gross-material time and space. If later decisions contradict the first intuition, this only shows that these later decision did completely emerge from the spirit or its core. They are always impressions or inclinations stemming from the cloaks, which the spirit having become too lazy, has yielded to. To the extent that they(the wrong impressions) now tent the spiritual intuition or now stain the spirit, albeit on the outside. Nothing impure can penetrate the core of the spirit.

I will stray a little to consider another happening in the light of what we discussed above. Let’s consider a called one! It is my perception that once a person is called he remains so; refusing to fulfill this calling or changing his mind later can only bring about his destruction. Even in such churches they believe that once a person is ordained, he remains so; however their mistake is that they fail to realize that church ordinations do not always accord with actual calling by the Light.

The question now arises: If once called a person is and remains called and cannot change his mind or his calling, where is his free-will?
The answer is quite simple. Let’s deal with true callings, callings by Jesus for example, not the arbitrary religious ordinations which have absolutely no bearing to the Light. When Jesus calls a man, He(Jesus) is only responding to the actual inner wish or condition of the spiritual core of the man. Jesus could clearly see that the petition to be allowed to help stems from the core of the spirit, and since spiritual intuition cannot err it is impossible for a contrary desire or volition to ever stem from the core of this spirit. Subsequent intuitions will always be in accord with the earlier ones and will only build up on them. Otherwise, then either that the earlier intuition or the present intuition must have been wrong; for if they are both right, they cannot contradict each other. But this is impossible, since the intuitive perception can never be wrong.

Hence if tomorrow, the called man decides to quit his calling, this is only an evidence to the fact that this man has allowed outside influences to smoother his spiritual intuition! It does not mean that his spirit has changed its mind or utilized its God-given free-will! It is only an evidence that the spirit may have fallen asleep. Despite this, such a man is bound to the first desire or the earlier petition which stemmed from his spirit and which Jesus answered to by calling Him.

I mentioned this because people always ask: If we have free-will, why can’t a man decide not to follow his calling his calling or simply chose another calling without any consequences, after all he is only utilizing his God-given free-will.

Only the intellect can chose “right” today and “wrong” tomorrow. Spiritual decisions are always in accord; the next builds up on the previous, but can never contradict it.

I hope this helps.

Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by justcool(m): 7:10pm On Jun 14, 2013
Speer: Hello Justcool,

Thanks for the time you took to reply earlier. It is my request that you please do not use your family time to respond to my queries and take your time at it.
Thanks! The parts I bolded above could only have stemmed from gentle consideration. I appreciate it and will yield to it.

Speer:
Once a spirit reaches the planes of the ethereal realm after living off the thought and word-forms in fine gross matter, does it ever have to return to the earth again i.e. is all its development now just going to be in the ethereal planes and onwards?

Thanks
Some spirits in the ethereal realm may still return to the earth while other may not. Earthly incarnations are not always as a result of guilt. Even without incurring any guilt’s on earth, a spirit may still incarnate on earth many times. One earth-life is not enough for the spirit to attain the consciousness prerequisite for entrance into Paradise. The human spirits needs at least seven earthly incarnations for it to achieve the required consciousness that can allow it to enter Paradise.

In a nut shell, whatever lesson(a lesion that can only be learnt on earth) that the individual fails to learn or isn’t opportune to learn before passing, will not allow him to enter Paradise. After a shorter or longer stay in the ethereal realm he will be drawn back to the earth to learn this lesson.

Under normal circumstances, souls should not waste time or stay long in the transitional planes or planes of fine gross matter. The lessons that the soul needs are leant on earth and the ethereal realms; long duration in the astral plane, for example, can only be as a result of wrong doing while on earth.

I will give an example of a case where a man after reaching the ethereal realm is forced to return to the earth due to some guilt it incurred on earth. A man, Mr. “A” misleads another man, Mr. “B.” Immediately threads of faith will link or tie them together. Mr. “B” dies later and returns to the ethereal plane corresponding to his weight and nature after passing through the planes of fine gross matter. Later Mr. “A” later passes on too, since there is nothing on earth to keep him earth-bound, the man he mislead is already in the ethereal realm, he (Mr. A) may be able to float into the ethereal realm too. After a shorter or longer stay in the ethereal, he realizes the errors of what he taught Mr. B. while on earth. He wishes to approach Mr. B and tell him the truth. But, although still tied together by faith, and even though they are already both in the ethereal realm, the law of attraction of homogenous species will not allow them to meet in the ethereal realm because they are of different homogeny. Hence Mr. A may have to incarnate on earth again when Mr. B returns to the earth, so that they can meet each other, giving Mr. A the opportunity to tell Mr. B the errors of the teaching he accepted from him decades earlier in their previous incarnations.

Sometimes such opportunities are given through being able to guide the mislead one from above; in that case Mr. A may not have to incarnate on earth again. Sometimes such corrections can only be made through incarnation.

Hence it’s possible that child that died immediately after death has just paid its due to its mother. Another example: In ancient Egypt a woman employs a man to commit murder for her. Both of them are tied by threads of faith. By accepting to commit murder for her, this man has strengthened evil in this woman. Later this murderer genuinely repents and stops murdering people and follows only good volition. He is lead through the mills of all the murders he committed; this lead through many paths of suffering and through many earth-lives; he has to pay for all of them; some of them he has had to follow to hell, and there suffer along with them. Yet he maintained his volition for what is good, indeed in a later incarnation as a Jew he meets Jesus and following His words to the minutest detail. Having paid for all his murders, after this incarnation, in which he meet Jesus, this ex-murderer is so filled with light that he floats to the lighter planes of the ethereal realm after death; yet he cannot ascend to the light; he is still tied to the woman he committed murder for many incarnations ago. Opportunity comes to him in the form of the woman becoming pregnant with a terminally ill child, a child that will not live to adulthood. He incarnates into this fetus. By dying after birth he has allowed this woman to experience the pain of losing a loved one, and the evil of murder. Hence without saying a word to this woman, he helps her, and is consequently freed from all his karma. After this death he is permitted to ascend to Paradise.
Another follower of Jesus is so purified by living the words of Jesus that he may be able to ascend. But he prays to be allowed to help Jesus and defend Him on earth. And this prayer is heard and answered; Jesus calls him to help. However on seeing Jesus arrested, this man is so afraid and disheartened that he runs away; he will not even speak up for Jesus. Having lived a good life he will not sink to the bottom of the ethereal realm, and may not necessarily become earth-bound after death. He may rise to the lighter ethereal realms; but he will not be able to ascend into Paradise. He may be compelled to incarnate on earth again to help in the next light happening on earth. Such a man may have to speak up for the son of man when He is being attacked by mankind. In so doing, he redeems his guilt and may ascend after passing.

There are so many different scenarios; there is no point giving more examples. The important thing is to grasp the principle.

Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by shinealight(m): 11:03am On Jun 15, 2013
justcool: Hi shinealight

... It is my perception that at the beginning the spirit germ is neither male nor female, but carries but ability slumbering within it. Hence each spirit grain carries a part of substantiality slumbering within it. Only as it awakens to activity as it journeys down from Paradise does it become polarized? In any matter regarding the spirit, the spirit is never forced, but has to follow the road it choses. Only when it has made a decision is it unavoidably bound to the consequence of its decision. Hence the decision is never predetermined, only the consequence.

Hence on awakening during its decent from Paradise, the sexless or un-polarized spirit-germ either inclines towards delicate activity or towards coarse activity. This starts at first with an unconscious desire; this desire is already enough to set processes in motion.

Hello Justcool. Thanks for sharing. The perception you expressed above is in agreement with the view that most of us hold. However, I would like to draw your attention to the following passage from the lecture "Sex" in the Grail Message for further consideration, if deemed appropriate. Here it goes:
"...That which is positive shapes the male form, and that which is negative the female form. Here male and female are already outwardly recognisable through their forms. Each in its forms is the expression of the nature of the activity which it chooses or desires. In the beginning these desires are really only the expression of the actual nature of the spirit-germ in question, either negative or positive." Unquote

The bolded part seems to support the perception of some people that the polarization already took place with the splitting of the Radiation after Parzival and that from that point, everything in Creation was already predisposed to be active or passive. Hence, even the spirit-germs already had that predisposition in Paradise before their descent into the World of Matter. That was why I asked the question whether any subsequent decision that is contrary to that original predisposition would give rise to a 'distortion'. Anyway, there may be no need to belabour the issue any further but it is a perception that many hold which may be worth looking at.
Regards.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by justcool(m): 12:19pm On Jun 15, 2013
@Shinealight

Thanks for your response and thanks immensely for drawing my attention to the part of the Grail Message. Let me also draw your attention to the following, culled from the same lecture you quoted:

"What is sex? When the spirit-germ issues from the Spiritual Sphere it is then sexless, nor does any bisection occur, as is often assumed! Fundamentally the spirit-germ always remains an independent entity. In becoming conscious during its wanderings through Subsequent Creation, i.e., through the automatic replica of actual Creation, the spirit-germ, as I have mentioned several times already, takes on according to its degree of consciousness the human forms known to us, which are an imitation of the Primordial Beings, who are themselves in the image of God." (Abd-ru-shin)

I do not need to say more because it clearly says in the above that the spirit-germ was sexless when it issues from the spiritual sphere.

It is my perception that the verse you quoted suggests that the desires are only the expression of the nature(potential) of the spirit-germ. How then did it acquire this nature or potential? The answer lies in the fact that there is a difference between a spirit-spark and a spirit-germ. The evolution of the spirit starts in Paradise as a spirit-spark. The spirit-spark has to evolve into a spirit-germ before it is planted into matter or cast out of Paradise. The spirit-spark is totally unconscious; only after a long time of being caressed by the radiations of the conscious created spirits in Paradise, does the spirit-spark mature into a spirit-germ which begins to gradually sense the joy of conscious living. Only when the spirit-germs are filled with this desire to experience this conciouse living, then automatically they get ejected out of Paradise. All the radiations in Paradise cares the spirit-sparks as they gradually evolve towards becoming spirit-germs. It is at this point that some of them become dispositioned or inclined towards active or feminine radiations. Hence by the time they become spirit-germs they are already dispositioned towards feminine or masculine activity. This disposition becomes the actual nature of the spirit germ. Those dispoitioned towards feminine activity will desire or decide to be female during their descent outside paradise, since they already swing in this radiation even while in Paradise, albeit unconsciously; while those germs that mature with the disposition towards masculine activity will decide to be male on their descent outside Paradise. In this disposition lies the nature, the capacity or the ability to grow into a successful male or female spirit. Yet it still does not make them male or female, it only show that they may be able to grow into male or female spirit; some carry the potential of becoming female while others carry the potential of becoming male. And it also cannot shape the germ into a form, it cannot make the germs posses a male or female form. Hence the spirit-germs remain sexless or non-polarized as they issue from Paradise; although some of them carry the potential or the ability of becoming a conscious female spirit and the others carry the potential of becoming conscious male sprits. Only on awakening the desire towards either masculine or feminine activity, during its descent outside Paradise, does the spirit-germ receive a masculine or feminine cloak, thus polarized. Only at this point does it become male or female because it can now act in a masculine or feminine manner.

I mentioned that this first desire or decision stems from the innermost core of the spirit; hence it, being a pure intuition, cannot be wrong. It only expresses what the spirit is able to become.

You cannot ascribe polarization(male or female to an inactive object or being, since polarization itself is a an expression of activity. It is like saying that a train is already moving forward or backwards before it started moving. The direction the train is going can only be determined or observed after it has already started moving, not before. You can at best say that this or that car is already facing north, and hence will move northwards when it finally starts to move.

Everything living consciously in creation or after the radiations have passed through Pazifal, is polarized. The key word is living consciously . The ground, the mountains, the rivers, and lakes in the Spiritual sphere cannot be polarized because "non-living" or inactive things cannot be polarized. The spirit-spark at its earliest beginnings is not consciously living. One has to be in motion (activity) to express this activity or motion either in a masculine or feminine manner.

Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by shinealight(m): 1:44pm On Jun 15, 2013
@ Justcool

Good point Justcool. Let me just say that I do not disagree 'completely' with what you have written as it makes a lot of sense. Also, I do not think that a predisposition towards active/passive or positive/negative immediately after Parzival already presupposes 'bisection' nor does it suggest that the spirit-germ is not sexless as stated in the passage you cited. My understanding is that a predisposition is a disposition which remains latent until it is activated through conscious activity or otherwise.

For me, it is quite logical because if the Radiation emanating from Parzival is already split into positive or negative, then every being (spiritual or substantiate) that takes on form thereafter must already have a predisposition as it must have originated from either the positive stream or the negative stream of the Radiation. So, all the way down to the spirit-seed or spirit-spark, they must have that latent predisposition in their inner core, a sort of DNA, so to speak. However, when they begin conscious activity they may then be drawn more emphatically towards positive or negative vibrations which would either conform with their original predisposition or be out of sync with it.

However, if you do not agree with this perception, then let us take it as one of those topics (such as the Millennium) about which crossbearers have divergent views. No doubt M_Nwankwo would also have his own perception on this but don't know if he will care to share it! smiley
Regards.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by justcool(m): 2:25pm On Jun 15, 2013
Thanks a lot shinalight. I appreciate your responses and perception. Mine, also remain only my perception which, in no way do I force or intimidate people into accepting. So my dear friend, throw away my words if they don't make sense to you.

I will like to share the following with you too. Permit me to bold some part of your post.

shinealight: @ Justcool

For me, it is quite logical because if the Radiation emanating from Parzival is already split into positive or negative, then every being (spiritual or substantiate) that takes on form must already have a predisposition as it must have originated from either the positive stream or the negative stream of the Radiation. So, all the way down to the spirit-seed or spirit-spark, they must have that latent predisposition in their inner core, a sort of DNA, so to speak. However, when they begin conscious activity they may then be drawn more emphatically towards positive or negative vibrations which would either conform with their original predisposition or be out of sync with it.

The problem I sense with the above is that the spiritual did not emanate from Pazifal's radiation. If we must go deeply into it; then we must admit that the only actual creatures created by God through Parzifal are the prim-primordial beings. Everything else developed from them, even the conscious spirits in Paradise.

Only the prime-Primodial spiritual beings, from the four Grail knights to Vasitha are actually created directly by the radiation of imanuel that passes through Parzifal. The bolded part above is true when refferd to only the Primodial spiritual beings all the way down to Vasitha. Those are the ones made after the Image of God; the rest developed as their shadows. Your shadow does not and cannot have the same dimensions as you.

By the time these Prim-Primordial spiritual beings were being created, the human spirit, even the so called created human spirit, were not in existence. Hence the radiation of Parzifal does not directly apply to spirits. Only after it has been modified by the primordial beings does it cool down enough and sink to the level where spirits can absorb it. The spiritual did not come into being from the direct radiation of Parzile; the spiritual only precipitated from the Primordial spiritual after the latter has taken on form. Hence the laws of coming into being in the radiation of Pazilfal, does not directly apply to the spiritual; although the spiritual is mirrored after Primordial creation, in relation to parzifal it only indirectly. There is a reason why Imanuel incarnated into creation, its not only to bind Lucifer neither is only due to the failure of that specie of human spirits resulting from spirit-germs ; but lets not go into that now.

Human beings actually are not real creatures; however, they can become real creatures with the help of God. Only afterwards can you indirectly relate their behavior, nature, polarity and etc to those of the real creatures of God. At first the spirit-spark is just a spark carrying the ability to develop; how it develops is totally up to it. If in becoming conscious it petitions for God's help, this help will be given to it so that if it follows the laws of God with all its strength, it may in the end become the image of those that God created.

shinealight:
However, if you do not agree with this perception, then let us take it as one of those topics (such as the Millennium) about which crossbearers have divergent views. No doubt M_Nwankwo would also have his own perception on this but don't know if he will care to share it! smiley
Regards.

Of course, there is absolutely nothing wrong in rejecting my perceptions. I'm only human and can very well be wrong. Always disagree with me when and wherever my word does not resonate within you. You will actually be doing me a favor, by exercising your free-will. I do not want to have a reputation, here, as always being right. I want readers to regard my as a human being striving to live the principle of the Grail message. The Truth speaks for itself; it does not require the help of the outward reputation of its bringer or exchanger.

I will share my perception on the other verse you quoted from the writings of crossbearer. I have this question to ask: Was that originally written in English? Or was it translated from another language? While I can sense what the writer was expressing, I cant help but think that the choice of words is poor.

However, I will deal with that later.

Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by shinealight(m): 4:27pm On Jun 15, 2013
justcool:
... Mine, also remain only my perception which, in no way do I force or intimidate people into accepting.

Justcool, you can be rest assured that is totally impossible from the outset. I am simply too strong-willed for that! grin

justcool:

I will share my perception on the other verse you quoted from the writings of crossbearer. I have this question to ask: Was that originally written in English? Or was it translated from another language? While I can sense what the writer was expressing, I cant help but think that the choice of words is poor.

I also noted the same thing in going through the book. The author is a lady whose mother tongue is not English, that perhaps explains the wrong choice of words in quite a few places. Nevertheless, she managed to get her points across!
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by Speer: 7:35pm On Jun 15, 2013
Thanks Justcool for the elucidations..........& Shinealight.

I too had the same questions as Shinalight wrt spirit-germs and their choice of activity. Specifically, wanted to inquire at what point of their journey is the choice made. In the chapter Spirit-germs in Vol. 3, we are told of the ethereal plane where the one of the two animistic cloaks rcvd by the spirit-germs in the animistic realm develops into a human form and the germ begins its coming-to-consciousness (but the spirit-germ itself does not yet at this point fashion itself into a human form).
Is this the point at which the the choice is made and the separation begins into male and female forms? Or does it happen after leaving this entry-point ethereal plane?

Thanks.

and Justcool------I have to confess that I also had other motives wrt your Sunday family time----------I like your responses to be as pressure-free and patiently thought out as possible and also as long as possible (thesis-like in volume :-)...................but, once again, thank you so very much for your time and patience. It is very deeply appreciated.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by shinealight(m): 1:36pm On Jun 18, 2013
@Justcool

Hello Justcool. On the topic relating to the spirit sparks/spirit-germs, I thought I should share some perceptions with you which might engender further reflection. This perception is from a source which many crossbearers consider highly sacrosanct but not necessarily infallible.
Here it goes:

"...It is from the final precipitation of spiritual radiation that the spirit sparks, which can
also be called spirit seed grains, sever themselves. On the plane on which they come
into existence these spirit seed grains cannot attain consciousness, nor can a longing
arise out of their volition. As spirit seed grains, however, they already carry within
themselves a predisposition which, based on a partial similarity, assigns them to one of
the first four Primordially Created Ones
, and in addition they carry within themselves
some other characteristics. They also come into being as split parts of a spiritual
splitting of a species and therefore carry a disposition to female passive i.e. negative
activity or to male active i.e. positive activity. In the different levels of their
development in matter there awakens in them the desire to activate their female or
male disposition and with that to get to know their own species. The spirit seed grains
are also characterised by a specific colour and its vibrations. This disposition expresses
itself in the coarse gross matter of this earth as a belonging to a particular race
."

Unquote

There is much more that can be shared on this subject than is possible to post here. I can be reached if need be.
Regards.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by justcool(m): 3:52am On Jun 22, 2013
@shinalight

Thanks for your further clarifications and excerpts.

Like I said I have my reservations as to the verses you quoted from the writings of certain crossbearers. However, on searching for the best way to respond, I opened myself for higher guidance. In so doing a realization came to me, which I believe is the guidance that I prayed for. And the realization is that I should not comment or treat such verses. Such will be contrary to my initial volition on Nairaland, which is to lead seekers to the light, to the Grail message, by sharing my perception of the Grail message. Hence I treat only the Grail message and verses straight from it; treating some other writings will only gradually send me off the shore of the Grail message. And once adrift, before you know it you will lose sight of the shore. I’m not spiritually fortified enough that I can’t be lost without the Grail message, indeed nobody is that fortified.

I can only place my perception next to those writings; which I’m not declaring false or true. On the issue of the polarization of the spirit-germ, I will once again quote another verse of the Grail message. From the chapter, "Distorted souls" , from Volume III of the Grail Message, we read:

But in spite of all the changes the spirit itself always remained that which it had originally resolved upon at the start of its wanderings through Creation; for in this respect there is also for him, as with everything in Creation, only one single and decisive free resolve to which the spirit then remains bound. (Abd-ru-shin)

In order to draw attention to certain parts of the above, I will re-quote, highlight and bold these two lines from it:

"...had originally resolved upon at the start of its wanderings through Creation;...."

"....only one single and decisive free resolve to which the spirit then remains bound."

This is consistent with the verse I initially quoted from the Lecture, "Sex" , found in the second volume of the Grail message. I perceive that the Grail message is consistent on this issue, as it always is; it maintains that this resolve is made by the spirit at the start of its wanderings through creation.
It is my perception that any condition the human spirit finds itself is always mainly out of its own making. Hence man cannot accuse God of creating him imperfect; or creating him male while he desires to be female. The spirit posses free-will as an integral part of it; and is never forced to do anything. The spirit only follows its will. Hence it is we who create ourselves; this creating oneself, one can follow the blue print laid in the will of God and expressed clearly in His laws. One who follows this blue-print and succeeds in making himself a reflection of the actual creatures of God, will in the end receive the gift of eternal life and God in His great love will accept such a one as His creature. One can equally create oneself from the blue-print laid in the volition of Lucifer; such a one cannot be called a creature of God and such a one is definitely headed towards destruction.

It is my perception that the spirit-spark is just a seed filled with potential of becoming a human spirit. After its decent into matter, whatever condition it finds itself, either male or female, can only be directly traced to it’s free-will; it can only be a consequence of a decision it once made.

Like I said earlier, I will not dispute or approve the texts you quoted; I have my perception of them but I don’t perceive I should share them. I only provided verses of the Grail message concerning the issue, and shared my perception of the verses. If you can reconcile those writings from esteemed cross-bearers with the Grail message, then hold on to them; perhaps they may help you advance. If not, then the choice is yours whether to hold on to them or reject them. The decision is solely yours.

What’s beneficial for one may be harmful to another. I know of only one thing that is beneficial for all – The Grail message. Hence I will treat only verses from It.

Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by justcool(m): 5:45am On Jun 22, 2013
Speer: Thanks Justcool for the elucidations..........& Shinealight.

I too had the same questions as Shinalight wrt spirit-germs and their choice of activity. Specifically, wanted to inquire at what point of their journey is the choice made. In the chapter Spirit-germs in Vol. 3, we are told of the ethereal plane where the one of the two animistic cloaks rcvd by the spirit-germs in the animistic realm develops into a human form and the germ begins its coming-to-consciousness (but the spirit-germ itself does not yet at this point fashion itself into a human form).
Is this the point at which the the choice is made and the separation begins into male and female forms? Or does it happen after leaving this entry-point ethereal plane?

Thanks.

The answer to your question above lies in the verse, from “Distorted souls” that I quoted to Shinalight in my previous post. Let me re-quote it here:

" But in spite of all the changes the spirit itself always remained that which it had originally resolved upon at the start of its wanderings through Creation; for in this respect there is also for him, as with everything in Creation, only one single and decisive free resolve to which the spirit then remains bound." (In the Light of Truth: The Grail Message by Abd-ru-shin)

The above clearly says that made this resolve, to be male or female, at the beginning of its wanderings through creation. We can gradually trace the evolution of the human spirit from its beginning to the point it wears either a female or masculine cloak. First, it was just a spirit-spark; totally unconscious. Over time it begins to sense the conscious existence of the beings in Paradise. Soon it begins to sense the joy of this consciousness. Soon it desires to partake of this joy of conscious existence. This desire rises like a petition to the light. The germ is expelled from Paradise.

I must pause here to insert an explanation: Male and female are just modes of activity. That which is feminine is active in a gentle way by drawing energy wholly from above and passing it on downwards in a gentle and enchanting manner; the masculine is active in a coarse or vigorous way, he receives energy partly from the feminine, and partly from above, and passes it out through vigorous activity in his environment or plane.

Hence that which is not active, cannot be truly masculine or feminine. From the moment the spirit-germ became active, it begins to be active either in a vigorous way or in a gentle way; hence either in a masculine or feminine way. Those that become active in a masculine way, will leave the substantiate part of them unused, and this will in turn be drawn away from them by those who make use of theirs. I.e those that are active in a feminine way; this is only natural since feminine activity requires the substantiate.

Hence the very first longings or desires of the spirit-germ at the beginning of its journey are either predominantly active or predominantly passive. It is this longings or desires which emanate from the spirit-germs, which being spiritual, has the power to shape its animistic cloak, and later the rest of its cloaks.

Even at this point, you can only describe them as being predominantly masculine or predominantly feminine; since they are not yet fully polarized. One can say that they have already started the journey towards becoming male or female; they are already on the road, to which they are bound to follow till the end. The decision to follower either road was made by each spirit as it the beginning of its journey, as we already explained; and it is bound to this decision. Complete polarization finally occurred on earth! Because only here can the spirit-germ become fully active with the setting in of the generative power!

I already explained to you that in the ethereal realm, the spirit-germ is too much at the mercy of its environment and cannot fully deploy the wings of its volition, will, or activity in such strong currents. Only on earth, with the onset of the generative power is the spirit given power to fully exercise its will to its fullest power! Hence the spirit-germ descending from the spiritual sphere becomes fully active only on earth, which is the furthest plane of development from the pressure of the light. Hence, if masculinity and femininity are only modes of activity, it only makes sense that the spirit-germs become fully male or female on reaching the earth, since only on earth can they become fully active.

Hence as they journeyed down from the ethereal realm, and even when they are already ripe for earthly incarnation, they were only predominantly male or predominantly female. Those that are predominantly male incarnated in male physical bodies; while those that are predominantly feminine incarnated in female physical bodies. To quote from the Grail message; from the lecture, “The Creation of Man,” I quote:

Now when an act of procreation took place between the noblest pair of these highly developed animals, there was incarnated at the hour of incarnation not an animal soul1, as hitherto, but instead the waiting human soul bearing within it the immortal spirit spark. The ethereal human souls with predominantly developed positive abilities incarnated in male animal bodies, corresponding to the homogeneity; those with predominantly negative, more delicate abilities in female bodies, which were closer to their nature. ” (Abd-ru-shin)

At the beginning of its existence, before it started its journey through creation, or before it starts any type of activity, the spirit-spark carried both the feminine substance and masculine nature; hence it is sexless. Only while becoming active, or while developing, did some use only their masculine nature, and thereby started to lose their feminine nature due to its inactivity. This continued till they reached the earth, only on earth did they become completely polarized. In other words, as they descended, or as they awakened, or as they became more active in their descent, the more they became either male or female. To quote from the Grail Message:

"[b]The severance of the woman from the first human being was an ethereal-spiritual one. It did not take place in a gross-material-earthly way, as in fact the descriptions in the Bible and ancient religious writings mainly refer just to spiritual and ethereal events. Man as such stood alone, and during his growth primarily used the rougher, sterner intuitive perceptions for his subsistence, as a result of which the more delicate ones were increasingly pushed aside and isolated until, as the more delicate part of the spiritual man, they were completely severed.
Now this second part, in order not to remain inactive in the gross material, where in the first place it was absolutely necessary for upliftment, was incarnated in a second vessel, which in accordance with its fineness was of the female sex, while the rougher intuitive perceptions were left to the gross materially stronger man. Exactly corresponding to the Laws of the Ethereal World, in which everything immediately takes on form, the delicate and weak manifesting in female forms, the stern and strong in male forms.
[/b]" (Abd-ru-shin)

Hence after their first incarnation on earth, they were by then completely polarized in their activity. And can now remain male or famine in their ethereal cloaks, provided they follow the same path. But the spirit-germ itself achieves human form gradually as it acquires experiences from its various existence or stay in the earth and ethereal realm. If it follows the will of God alone, then seven earth-lives is enough for it to fully develop into a human form, a human man or woman; then it will gradually cast off all its cloaks and return to the Spiritual realm as a fully conscious human spirit with a name and personality. The level of consciousness of the spirit is reflected on its form; the more conscious, the more human form it(The spirit itself, not the cloaks) assumes. Hence a fully conscious spirit ready to be admitted to the spiritual realm, has a perfect human form.

As always, I remind readers that what I share is my perception of the Grail message, and where my word deviates from the Grail message please disregard my word and follow the Grail message. Place no crossbearer’s word on the same pedestal with the Grail message. The Grail message stands on its own!

Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by shinealight(m): 10:50pm On Jun 22, 2013
justcool:

It is my perception that the spirit-spark is just a seed filled with potential of becoming a human spirit. After its decent into matter, whatever condition it finds itself, either male or female, can only be directly traced to it’s free-will; it can only be a consequence of a decision it once made.

Like I said earlier, I will not dispute or approve the texts you quoted; I have my perception of them but I don’t perceive I should share them. I only provided verses of the Grail message concerning the issue, and shared my perception of the verses. If you can reconcile those writings from esteemed cross-bearers with the Grail message, then hold on to them; perhaps they may help you advance. If not, then the choice is yours whether to hold on to them or reject them. The decision is solely yours.

What’s beneficial for one may be harmful to another. I know of only one thing that is beneficial for all – The Grail message. Hence I will treat only verses from It.

Hello Justcool. As always, thanks for sharing the insights above. Indeed, that is all we can do - share our insights/perceptions, among crossbearers and seekers alike. In fact, when properly considered, we are all 'Seekers' and will continue to progress in our seeking with the help of the Grail Message, the knowledge of which is inexhaustible for the human spirit!

I also wish to note that I share your stated 'initial volition on Nairaland' to lead seekers to the Light through sharing perceptions on the statements contained in Grail Message. In this regard, I wish to provide the following as my little contribution towards unravelling the apparent riddle posed by Speer's question concerning the point at which the spirit germs made the choice that led to their male/female forms.

In the lecture Woman and Man (Vol III/28), the following can be found:
"....In this also the first resolution of the spirit-germ is decisive and fundamental for its whole existence; this resolution, however, is not made consciously but lies only in an inner, awakening urge! If this urge leads to a more delicate activity, then the existence of the spirit-germ is determined to be of a female kind; for thereby it keeps or holds a part of the higher Substantiality from which it severs or splits itself off. If it is inclined towards the coarser, active or positive working, then gradually the delicate and finer part of the higher Substantiality entirely severs itself and stays behind; in fact it is automatically cast off, so that for such a spirit-germ the masculine nature has therewith been determined as fundamental.

Thus right at the beginning the guarantee of the one-time free resolution, which is called the free volition, is fulfilled for the spiritual also here."

Unquote.

Each reader will need to come to his/her conclusion through his/her own effort on this. In doing so, one needs to clarify the following for oneself:
- the above passage says the 'first resolution' is not made consciously, but the spirit-germs had already
attained consciousness at the topmost part of the Ethereal (See Lecture: Spirit-Germs). So, the resolution must have
been made before they got to the Ethereal, while still in an unconscious state? Was this in the Spiritual before
their descent into the Substantiate region?
- What is this 'inner urge'? Is it synonymous with conscious activity or is the inner urge guiding and impelling in a particular direction?
- what is meant by 'a resolution made unconsciously which lies in an inner, awakening urge'? Is the resolution
synonymous with the 'inner, awakening urge'?
- what could be responsible for this awakening urge? Is it something innate and latent? A kind of predisposition?
- what is meant by 'guarantee of the one-time free resolution and free volition of the spiritual? Why one-time?
Can 'free' volition be guaranteed for the spirit-germ once it has entered the World of Matter with all the
forces at play therein?

Many more questions could be asked to unravel the total import of the quoted passage. However, I believe that by the time the reader has addressed the above questions conscientiously for himself, s/he would have arrived at a conclusion which can form the basis of an understanding which may subsequently lead to 'conviction' on the subject.
Regards.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by justcool(m): 11:48pm On Jun 22, 2013
@Shinalight

I repeat: The resolution was made at the beginning of their journey through creation. Their journey did not start in the etherial realm.
Their journey started in Paradise. The onset of their unconscious volitions or resolution marks the beginning of their journey. Resolution, whether conscious or unconscious, can only be born out of inner movement, hence activity! That which is totally inactive can not make any resolution. Each germ started as a spirit-spark, the spark is totally inactive until it mature to a germ which possessing faint activity can now make unconscious resolutions.

Just as they didn't immediately become conscious with their resolution to become conscious, rather they were sent out of paradise to gradually achieve this consciousness in subsequent creation. The same way, they didn't become completely polarized with their first unconscious free resolution towards becoming either male or female; although bound by this first resolve, they gradually became polarized as their activity increased as they journeyed down from Paradise. Complete polarization occurred on earth, in gross matter.

Reread my reply to Speer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 / South African Pastor Preaches From Inside Coffin / Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 350
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.