Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? (32945 Views)

Poll: Can you go down on your knees to beg him not to leave you?

Absolutely not! Am not that desperate.: 24% (34 votes)
Yes, if I truly adore him.: 44% (61 votes)
No, but one can never tell: 21% (29 votes)
never thought about it.: 9% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Can you go down on your knees to beg him not to leave you?

Absolutely not! Am not that desperate.: 17% (15 votes)
Yes, if I truly adore him.: 40% (35 votes)
No, but one can never tell: 16% (14 votes)
Never thought about it.: 25% (22 votes)
This poll has ended

Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? / Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? / Should A Guy Beg A Girl On His Knees If He Offend Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by Adaeze003(f): 6:42pm On May 06, 2012
Well I cant bcoz a man who wants to leave will whether u kneel to beg him or not nd that's a fact! If I love n adore u n u wanna leave then its just prof that u dnt love me back so y should i beg? Is love not meant to be reciprocal??
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by MrsChima(f): 12:30am On May 07, 2012
solomon111: And what is wrong in begging a man you love to stay with you,when it could also be the man doing the begging, or are you just trying to enforce on us your strange, unafrican(or should i say western) marital ideologies which i have seen in a lot of your posts,which without a shadow of doubt has been largely responsible for the staggering rate of divorce and all kinds of marital dysfunctionalities, from where you come from.
This is africa,and we have our culture,our traditions,and it has been working for us for generations.
I really pity any delusional african woman here, who takes your ideologies, hook,line and sinker.

What the Bleep does Africa have to do with DUMB ARSE WOMEN?

LMAO@a woman having to beg a man to stay with her is AFRICAN culture. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Po' African women. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by solomon111(m): 1:03am On May 07, 2012
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by Sagamite(m): 6:14am On May 07, 2012
solomon111: You are an Id!ot!
Don't come here trying to break the balance of African relationship.
I wonder who is dumber,if with all your 'smartness',all you guys can show for are crack heads,beat dads,baby mamas,artificial marriages, then i'd rather they be dumb.
Restrict your dumb-ass ideologies to america!
When it comes to relationships and marriages,we've got nothing to learn from you.!

And all the above are not in African relationships?
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by solomon111(m): 8:37am On May 07, 2012
Sagamite:

And all the above are not in African relationships?
Nah!
It did not use to be,until all this feminists came with their crazy ideas.
These guys are ruining african families.
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by Sagamite(m): 8:41am On May 07, 2012
solomon111: Nah!
It did not use to be,until all this feminists came with their crazy ideas.
These guys are ruining african families.

You need to pick up your books and start reading about history.

Never bring weak arguments to an open debate table, you would be made to look like a fooool.
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by Adaeze003(f): 8:54am On May 07, 2012
hmm this is some serious shyt! So your idea of a 'balanced' african relationship is a woman kneeling to beg a man? And uhm y cant u argue without bein insultive? Respect other pplez opinion...
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by MrsChima(f): 11:04am On May 07, 2012
I wonder who is dumber,if with all your 'smartness',all you guys can show for are crack heads,beat dads,baby mamas,artificial marriages, then i'd rather they be dumb.
When it comes to relationships and marriages,we've got nothing to learn from you.!

LMAO@calling me an ediot when HIS OWN PEOPLE ARE CORRECTING HIS DUMB ARSE! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh! I know why you mad, mad! grin grin grin grin

Lonely arse nigga! tongue tongue
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by MrsChima(f): 11:05am On May 07, 2012
Adaeze003:
hmm this is some serious shyt! So your idea of a 'balanced' african relationship is a woman kneeling to beg a man? And uhm y cant u argue without bein insultive? Respect other pplez opinion...

But I am an ediot when he is the one posting PURE DUMB BULLSHIT! undecided undecided grin grin
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by MrsChima(f): 11:06am On May 07, 2012
Sagamite:

You need to pick up your books and start reading about history.

Never bring weak arguments to an open debate table, you would be made to look like a fooool.

EXACTLY! It is a shame that he is an African not knowing his OWN DAMN HISTORY! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by Nobody: 11:21am On May 07, 2012
queensmith: Well as opposed to how some will put it, the act is degrading, there is never the need for it. Be it feeding your husband at a wedding or greeting the elderly. There are many ways of humbling yourself or showing respect without compromising your dignity. Which i feel the act of kneeling or postrating is all about. Hardcore worship for people that like to be worshipped. How many of us even bother to kneel down to pray, esp in church these days. Something you haven't done for the deity you worship you will do for a spouse who is bent on leaving? I don't think so.
Besides its downright pathetic to take to begging in such manner, for the bible thumpers that want to use this opportunity to chat absolute sheet
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 07, 2012
freecocoa: I've not begged any man on my knees before for anything and i'm not planning to but like they say"never say never".

I think that shyt happens almost only in movies since i'm yet to see it in real life.
so u mean if ur boyfriend dey rich like Dangote and u offend am and he wan kick u comot for im house u wont beg? sad.make u stop to dey lie grin
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by Adaeze003(f): 3:03pm On May 07, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

But I am an ediot when he is the one posting PURE DUMB BULLSHIT! undecided undecided grin grin

hehehe...
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 07, 2012
bros mrs chima belongs to the feminist movement grin
ehen u need to see the way she treat her igbo husband like a slave grin
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by MrsChima(f): 11:08pm On May 07, 2012
lefulefu:
bros mrs chima belongs to the feminist movement grin
ehen u need to see the way she treat her igbo husband like a slave grin

Just like you are a slave to your Ukraine Grandma? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by Nobody: 12:08am On May 08, 2012
No.
I have too much pride.
I'd rather lock myself in my room and cry my eyes out
over losing him than get on my knees and beg.

No man is worth giving that much power to!!
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by cantell(m): 12:13am On May 08, 2012
MsDarkSkin: No.
I have too much pride.

No man is worth giving that much power to!!

Talk is cheap.
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by gemstone22(f): 12:22am On May 08, 2012
If he wakes up one morning and decides to break up with me without a cause then, I go show am road and to Hell with BEGGING WHETHER ON MY FEETS OR ON MY KNEES.. I go help am pack load sef but if he is leaving bcause I hurt him then I will go on my knees and beg.it won't make me less beautiful neither will I be a lesser woman. Men beg when they are wrong at least ,the guys I have been with did. In some occasions they have gone on their knees to say please I'm sorry and there wasn't even a talk of am leaving you in the conversation.
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by MrsChima(f): 1:33am On May 08, 2012
MsDarkSkin: No.
I have too much pride.

No man or HUMAN BEING is worth giving that much power to!!

YANNO SIS!
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by Nobody: 2:30am On May 08, 2012
cantell:
Talk is cheap.

Talk is cheap hell yeah! but I'll have you know my experience
is worth a trillion bucks.

I've been there and though I didn't want him to go,
I gave him the deuces!! Time healed the wounds..
Now! Guess who is begging who?

*pops collar* LOL! grin

but seriously...that's what happened. smiley
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by Nobody: 2:30am On May 08, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

YANNO SIS!

They don't know. cool
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by Latrice699gmailcom(f): 6:02am On May 08, 2012
I'm a Nollywood fan also...I'm a Yankee and love the movies and I always wondered the same thang...makes the Najia women look weak an desperate....I have a lot of africian friends here in the States and they dont play that beggin stuff....
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by lastpage: 2:30am On May 09, 2012
^^^^^^^Sharrap joor, we dont need your E-mail addy!
If you like, be a Bollywood fan or even Toshiba Fan sef! grin grin
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by Nobody: 6:47am On May 09, 2012
lastpage: ^^^^^^^Sharrap joor, we dont need your E-mail addy!
If you like, be a Bollywood fan or even Toshiba Fan sef! grin grin

grin grin grin come on! be nice now. grin
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by RogerOliver: 8:21am On May 11, 2012
Free treatment for premature ejaculation. Want to last up to an hour? Send email to oliversnet@gmail.com with the subject FREE TREATMENT. Married people only
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by AmicusCuriae: 4:50pm On May 21, 2012
~Killz~:

It depends on your offence, and the heart condition of whoever you are begging. Are you sincerely telling me that if after crying your eyes out and he doesn't budge and you realize that kneeling would solve the problem, you wont do it? You may be very humble but then it depends on the guy. Me, i'm sold on tears alone. . . grin But i cant say the same for the next guy. . . smiley

What of those who can't cry easily no matter how hard they try?
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by MrsChima(f): 4:54pm On May 21, 2012
Amicus Curiae:

I have noticed Igbo men are suckers when it come to women shedding tears.

You can even buy fake tears!
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by Mekozoral: 7:20pm On May 21, 2012
Yes i can go down my kneels to beg a man i truly love not to walk away,if we are nt married just boy friend/girlfriend stuff nd truly care about him if i'm @ fault then i'll beg but if we 're married and there are issues @ home even though he's d cause and to be blame, i'll still go down my kneels 2beg him not 2walk away xcept i don't love him anymore, will do anything 2keep d man i love, make peace reign in our house nd make him happy.
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by MrsChima(f): 7:51pm On May 21, 2012
i think a lot of people are getting it twisted....

You can beg a man to stay with you all day long but it will not CHANGE HOW HE FEELS about you, the marriage, the relationship, and being in the same presence with you. It is a reason why people LEAVE and if nothing was an error or wrong then they wouldn't BE LEAVING PERIOD. COMMON SENSE.

If you are in the wrong....then do what you have to do to make your marriage work.....however DO NOT BE A FOOL just so you can say you have a man.

Some women needs to learn their self worth and learn that they deserve. Decide what you wants to be.....a rug or a purse.
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by luckgames(m): 7:53pm On May 21, 2012
Latrice699@gmail.com:
I'm a Nollywood fan also...I'm a Yankee and love the movies and I always wondered the same thang...makes the Najia women look weak an desperate....I have a lot of africian friends here in the States and they dont play that beggin stuff....

They don't have to play the begging
But they will play the single game
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by MrsChima(f): 7:55pm On May 21, 2012
luckgames:

They don't have to play the begging
But they will play the single game

Wise women would rather be single than to beg a man that doesn't want them.

Lets keep it real.

And even if all women begged and stayed with the men. There are more women than men....
SO THERE WILL ALWAYS BE SINGLE WOMEN. undecided
Re: Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 21, 2012
Amicus Curiae:

They should go see a psychologist. . . Something is wrong somewhere! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? / 10 Behaviors That Ruin Relationships And How To Avoid Them / 5 Types Of Guys Who Are NOT Husband Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.