Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh (19863 Views)

Arunmah Oteh's Annual Working Assets are More Than Nigeria's / Senate Calls For Arunmah Oteh's Sack / FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by strangerf: 10:20pm On Mar 20, 2012
andyanders: Roughly $267. That's not much. I spend more than that per night outing in the US. You take that to a strip joint and it is gone.

What do you? besides working from home with your yahoo account?
Re: See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by IYANGBALI: 10:23pm On Mar 20, 2012
500=00 would give her nutritious and solid poundy

Re: See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by successking: 10:37pm On Mar 20, 2012
djustice: And what exactly is wrong with this bill? From the main courses consumed, it looks like at least 6 people sat to have this meal. If that's the case, I see nothing to shout about. At these sort of hotels (frankly, I'd never expect the DG of a body of the SEC to go below this standard. I even consider it a bit low for that sort of office to be honest, but it's the best available, so, what gives?), this sort of bill is normal. In fact, it even seems relatively inexpensive, to be honest. A meal for a minimum of 6 people at one of Nigeria's top hotels came to just over 91k? That's a minor miracle! Leave this woman alone. I don't see anything wrong with this bill. People are just fishing desperately for something to hang her with!

There is no justification for a bill of 91k meal for a public office holder who is meant to serve the masses by making judicious use of the limited funds and not to engage in extravagant spending of public funds. Since you did not find anything wrong with that bill, you will never get there othewise you will steal NIGERIA AT LARGE.
Re: See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by Killcabal(m): 10:45pm On Mar 20, 2012
850,000-91,000=759,000.na crayon we go use take solve mathematics.oya carry ruler.
Re: See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by successking: 10:47pm On Mar 20, 2012
djustice:

Just imagine the Chairman of the Securities and Exchange Commission in the US hosting potential Chinese investors at McDonalds.....YOU, sir, are evidently overdosed and high as a kite on kunu! What on earth are you on about? "Govt money is free money"? Which dirty hamlet did you just crawl out of? Just crawl back there and go an regale them with tales of your escapades at Mama Cass, Sweet Sensation and others. Bush man!

There is no reasonable person who will make comparison between US and NIGERIA. Village goat
Re: See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by Pakavy(m): 10:49pm On Mar 20, 2012
didigor: What has her marital status got to do with the matter on ground? They should stop the insults on her person, poverty has made it very easy for many Nigerians to be decieved, nobody is talking about the collapse of the stock market anymore, or even the 44 million naira bribe. That is way we hardly make progress in this country .. We chase shadows.
did d marital status strike a bad chord?!too me it only shows how undomestic she is
Re: See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by Pakavy(m): 10:57pm On Mar 20, 2012
andyanders: Roughly $267. That's not much. I spend more than that per night outing in the US. You take that to a strip joint and it is gone.
prodigal son cry
Re: See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by Ninilowo(m): 11:26pm On Mar 20, 2012
This is nothing but madness of the highest order. To make the food items bigger, it has to be qualified abi? Loster and crayfish are CRUSTACIANS as my biology teacher taught me. What is she deriving from this combination self?
As I always say, these people need psychiatrist attention walahi.
Re: See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by bakila: 11:47pm On Mar 20, 2012
Callotti: 20,000 Naira Salmon? grin
The last time I ate Amala at that place they give me a bill of N5000 food we get oyinbo name go reach N20000.
Re: See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by ZUBY77(m): 11:52pm On Mar 20, 2012
Cheap bill. I used to spend something bigger than that in Europe.
Re: See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by strangerf: 11:54pm On Mar 20, 2012
ZUBY77: Cheap bill. I used to spend something bigger than that in Europe.

No wonder they deported you back to Nigeria. Are u Ibo by any chance?

1 Like

Re: See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by ZUBY77(m): 12:05am On Mar 21, 2012
Yea, and who are you?
Re: See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by Callotti: 12:07am On Mar 21, 2012
lol
lol
lol
lol

"IJOGBON-MOTOYE" don wake up. . .to begin "TOSIBE" here and there on all threads!
I could not wait!

Mu he he he he he he he
Re: See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by Callotti: 12:13am On Mar 21, 2012
bakila:
The last time I ate Amala at that place they give me a bill of N5000 food we get oyinbo name go reach N20000.

Even one bottle of 7up is N500
I don't blame her o.
If you cannot get the physical cash. . . CHARGE IT like Jonathan and Sambo!
Re: See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by Werehkpe: 12:31am On Mar 21, 2012
Na lie. This is a FAKE transcorp receipt. D real one doesnt look like this! Na propaganda by Hembe and his associates on NL.

But 830k to b honest is not much if she ate in transcorp!
Re: See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by djustice: 1:30am On Mar 21, 2012
tatosh: @ djustice ure a fool. People like you shouldn't hold public office if you don't see anything wrong in such a wasteful meal. Do u think she will eat like dat if it was from her purse

Your stupidity is pitiable. You clearly cannot even begin to grasp the kind of world we're talking about here, from the hovel you're typing this rubbish from. It's not your fault. I blame Obasanjo, Cornelius Adebayo and Chukwu Ndukwe for making it possible for you to access and abuse the internet like this. Ignorance and poverty are a deadly combination. I eat like that from my own purse, so I have no doubt that she does too. I wouldn't have stayed at the Hilton though, as I consider it rowdy and a bit of a mammy market type of hotel. I prefer the smaller but well appointed Protea Asokoro, and maybe dinner at the Hilton.

Work hard young fool, and you may one day earn enough to spend it the way we do. Otherwise, you will die hating. Ode.

1 Like

Re: See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by djustice: 1:35am On Mar 21, 2012
successking:

There is no justification for a bill of 91k meal for a public office holder who is meant to serve the masses by making judicious use of the limited funds and not to engage in extravagant spending of public funds. Since you did not find anything wrong with that bill, you will never get there othewise you will steal NIGERIA AT LARGE.

What kind of a blithering idi-ot are you? She doesn't serve the masses. There are enough governors, ministers and commissioners to do that in Nigeria. She supervises the capital market, and must therefore be accorded the status that befits her position. She's looking after companies and trades running into hundreds of billions of naira daily, and she must eat like a pauper when she's hosting colleagues from other countries to satisfy nincompoops like you? Abeg go back to your village joor. Your mates are working hard and smart to raise the bar, and you're busy barking like an incontinent dog on the internet about matters you know little about. Idiota!
Re: See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by djustice: 1:41am On Mar 21, 2012
ambyzown: Am I the only person that has noticed that the invoice was for a three course meal which actually totals at N245,500?
You all seem to be fixated on the N91k for desserts and think that's the grand total.
I could be wrong o. But if I'm not, then I think N245k for dinner is too much in a country where 60% of its citizens find it difficult affording a N200 meal.
Also, for some reasons, you all seem to believe six people had dinner that day, that is an incorrect assumption. Four is a more likely number. (Notice the 4 Lobsters, 4 Salmon and 4 Creme Brulee?)

Yes you are the only one who saw N245k on the receipt posted. Must you expose your stupidity in an attempt to blackmail this woman? What is your beef with this N91k bill, that your now desperately conjuring figures that do not exist on it Fire burn you and yours for this attempt to misdirect and mislead other Nigerians into a lynch mob. Moronic nama shagging mallam!!
Re: See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by koruji(m): 1:42am On Mar 21, 2012
Why u wicked like this? Hmmmm. . . my mouth just dey water now!!!

IYA NGBALI: 500=00 would give her nutritious and solid poundy
Re: See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by koruji(m): 1:44am On Mar 21, 2012
Opuro nothing-nothing. Which Europe are you spending $500 to eat? The one way dey Abuja?

May be you are the world's largest man and smuggling something!

ZUBY77: Cheap bill. I used to spend something bigger than that in Europe.
Re: See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by djustice: 1:45am On Mar 21, 2012
successking:

There is no reasonable person in my moronic family who will make comparison between US and NIGERIA. Village goat

Ruminants and humans don't mix. Go back to impregnating cows, horse-breath. From your fatalistic outlook (no comparison between US and Nigeria), I can tell you're a Boko Haramist. Corrections made as highlighted. Ewu goat.
Re: See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by jaybee(f): 2:14am On Mar 21, 2012
dustydee: And she has the guts to complain about corruption. Even aso rock does not spend that much on a person per meal( I believe)

i have been to Transcorp Hilton in abuja and some other hotels in Lagos with friends and the cost of our meals on average is just as the one under discussion. although i did not have the option of collecting the cash, i ensure i enjoyed the meal.

this price for a meal is fair. remember that it is not a continous thing; it is once in a while. she must have been there for a purpose which may not be compared with the cost of her meal. if eating a meal with receipt is corruption, then there is no corruption in nigeria.

talking about food, consider over one billion naira budgetary allocation for food at asso rock, for 2012 alone, which translates into millions of naira per meal. that is not receipted. no break down. that may be a potential a source of corruption.
Re: See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by naijaking1: 2:16am On Mar 21, 2012
djustice:

What kind of a blithering idi-ot are you? She doesn't serve the masses. There are enough governors, ministers and commissioners to do that in Nigeria. She supervises the capital market, and must therefore be accorded the status that befits her position. She's looking after companies and trades running into hundreds of billions of naira daily, and she must eat like a pauper when she's hosting colleagues from other countries to satisfy nincompoops like you? Abeg go back to your village joor. Your mates are working hard and smart to raise the bar, and you're busy barking like an incontinent dog on the internet about matters you know little about. Idiota!

I just dey here dey laf! It seems you don't recognize N/L's tribalistic and 5th columnists whose dead pricks usually show a small tinge of life anytime the name of igbo women are mentioned. Your guest is one of them, look out for oduasolja, strangerf, or fast stranger, bluethood, dayokanu, ilek-id, and other moro..ns parading the net and making no sense whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by aljharem(m): 2:21am On Mar 21, 2012
^^^^^^

Dude you are making a mumu of yourself here, disgracing Nigerians as you display your stu.pidity for the world to see how silly a nigerian think

You are justifying a woman called to service spending 84300 Naira in one sitting of meal with her collague (if they were there)

If are one big bigoted ideeiot that supports anything so long as it is your tribe

Mumu
Re: See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by WebSurfer(m): 4:18am On Mar 21, 2012
na wa ooo
Re: See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by Osiris212(f): 4:19am On Mar 21, 2012
Djustice = Beaf

Keep on justifying this fraud, afteral thats what you are paid for. Are you not equally staying in sheraton hotel in Abuja?
Re: See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by gulfer: 6:53am On Mar 21, 2012
How much is Beaf in Transcorp Hilton grin grin grin grin grin?
Re: See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by mikron(m): 7:16am On Mar 21, 2012
And what is is wrong with the d.a.m.n bill? Nothing to cry about. Some chinese restaurant charge as much as what you just saw in that receipt.

1 Like

Re: See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by ZUBY77(m): 7:51am On Mar 21, 2012
koruji:
Opuro nothing-nothing. Which Europe are you spending $500 to eat? The one way dey Abuja?

May be you are the world's largest man and smuggling something!

bush man, there is a mere resturant beside Virgin mall in Champs Ellisse Paris where a full meal with deserts cost over €1000. Everyone is not the same. If you must know, i have also paid 40000 naira for one night in Golden Tulip (now golden royal) hotel in bissala road Enugu.
Yes, i smuggle something.
Re: See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by choncholot: 8:12am On Mar 21, 2012
its so wrong to waste our public funds like naija is so boxed up!iweala said during the subsidy saga dt we r so broke!madam oteh!beta no chop like dat next time o,or u go vomit wetin u chop!
Re: See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by ichidodo: 8:13am On Mar 21, 2012
dustydee:
so she should feed her guests on taxpayers money?
sharrap dia! U dey pay tax?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Jonathan Hosts John Mahama, Ghana's President In Port-Hacourt (Photos) / Yayi Decorates Buhari With An Award As "The Great Cross Of Benin" (Photos) / Different Protesting Groups At PDP Headquarters In Abuja. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.