Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh (19862 Views)

Arunmah Oteh's Annual Working Assets are More Than Nigeria's / Senate Calls For Arunmah Oteh's Sack / FG Recalls Arunmah Otteh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by brainpulse: 4:21pm On Mar 21, 2012
djustice:

grin grin grin grin grin grin Ha ha ha ha!! Na poverty go kill you die. You need to see how I'm living, son. I directly provide gainful employment for over 700 individuals, and indirectly for hundreds of others in the neighbourhood. I never reach dem Femi Otedola and Aliko Dangote level, but I'm aiming to be better in a few years, WITHOUT their debt profile. Real wealth is what I'm dealing with, son, and I pray for you that you get to at least 10% of where I am today before you croak.

I do sweat for my money, and I like to spend it well too. I see no reason why any yeye government would give me a position and now expect me to live beneath the standards I've achieved and am accustomed to, just so they can pretend to be prudent with public funds. I don't steal, and never will, even if in government, but I won't live beneath my status either. That's why I've consistently refused to take up public appointments and government contracts. At least, no one can accuse me of stealing money I'm very obviously working hard for. Pele, akushe!

Na today? The same Poverty that has almost killed your generation. You know you are working for me too. And you are on my payroll you can never in your life understand that until you see me in person.
Re: See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 21, 2012
I prefer to drink cold chilling gulder lager beer at a cost of N2500 per bottle as much as i can in one of the hotels in Abuja and it makes me feel good about myself and when i am in real good mood, i do drink a 10 yrs old sparkling champagne for N15,000k per bottle and as much as i can.
But Mrs Oteh, should employ some security firm to watch her weight
Re: See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by Akainzo(m): 6:07pm On Mar 21, 2012
ZUBY77:

Blockhead, how dare you compare elective position with appointments ? Ibori is a thief. There is no record of this woman stealing anything from her employees. She merely had a meal, expensive meal, which i am sure the likes of screen whores like mercy johnson and ini edo are enjoying. Everybody is not supposed to be poor.

You are quite bereft of any capacity to extrapolate. Your reasoning faculty needs to be developed for you to be able to understand things. The money that is claimed to have been used to pay the bills, happens to be her own and not her employers right?

My dear, from the bolded that you wrote above, you are not supposed to be intelligent.
Re: See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by brooty: 6:11pm On Mar 21, 2012
some time naija just get problem we give unimportant people or things the notice they don't deserve angry angry angry[color=#006600][/color]
Re: See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by Akainzo(m): 6:18pm On Mar 21, 2012
djustice:

First it was over N800k. Now, even with the bill in their very faces, saying N91k, they still have to make it 6 figures, to make it more sensational. God will punish all of you one by one for the wickedness in your hearts towards this woman. She may not be innocent ofor all we know, but the evidence does not support your wild claims. By the way, before you start with your yeye ethnic prejudice, I am Yoruba, omo ile Kaaro O ji ire, for sure. Not Ibo. So don't even start that one.

Well, I had your view as well. But then I have gone to look through the bill, there are actually 3 different Total Due lines! It is either the Invoices were joined together and scanned, but if it is the same single Invoice, then ambyzown is right, the amount would be 245K.
Re: See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by djustice: 11:39pm On Mar 21, 2012
brainpulse:

Na today? The same Poverty that has almost killed your generation. You know you are working for me too. And you are on my payroll you can never in your life understand that until you see me in person.

In your dreams, sunshine!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin rollin:

That's the biggest belly laugh I've had in years....ROTFLMAO!! Working for you YOU You have no idea who I am or what I do for a living....even if you be President or governor sef, my income does not depend on any one individual. That's the beauty of my calling. I answer to no one but me....and I'm living it up. Actually, I'd not be shocked to find out that you're on the payroll of one of my many companies, and abusing my internet connection to post such tripe on nairaland. Everyday is for the thief, but one day is for the owner. Wait till you're caught....
Re: See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by Yorisb: 12:10am On Mar 22, 2012
djustice: Actually, I'd not be shocked to find out that you're on the payroll of one of my many companies, and abusing my internet connection to post such tripe on nairaland. Everyday is for the thief, but one day is for the owner. Wait till you're caught....

LWKMDFH! grin grin
Re: See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by deleadej1(m): 9:42am On Mar 22, 2012
Pls what is the meaning of FOOD again in that bill N84,300?so body HELP!!!
Re: See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by Decryptor(m): 12:24pm On Mar 22, 2012
dustydee:
so she should feed her guests on taxpayers money?
Shut up you bleeping f.0OL! Doesn't she earn a salary?
Re: See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by emmajew(m): 2:08pm On Mar 22, 2012
come on! its one of the best hotels in Nigeria and you must be naive to think their meals come cheap. The real question is, what is she doing living there?
Re: See Transcorp Hilton Food Invoice For Ms. Arunmah Oteh by emmatok(m): 11:58am On Mar 23, 2012
djustice:

First it was over N800k. Now, even with the bill in their very faces, saying N91k, they still have to make it 6 figures, to make it more sensational. God will punish all of you one by one for the wickedness in your hearts towards this woman. She may not be innocent ofor all we know, but the evidence does not support your wild claims. By the way, before you start with your yeye ethnic prejudice, I am Yoruba, omo ile Kaaro O ji ire, for sure. Not Ibo. So don't even start that one.

And why are you angry, is OTEH one of your acquaintance or business partner.

Why don't you go through the bill yourself.

Before ranting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soyinka Backs Achebe On Civil War Memoir / House Of Reps Speaks On Alleged Plan To Impeach Osinbajo / President Jonathan Hosts John Mahama, Ghana's President In Port-Hacourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.