Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,657 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

I Will Never Love Again! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Never Love Again! (8589 Views)

My Dilemma-can I Find Love Again? / I Will Never Love Again Untill Am Ready For Marriage! / How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Love Again! by creamdream: 7:42pm On Feb 26, 2008
na you sabi
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by Islander(f): 3:20pm On Mar 01, 2008
@topic
I feel your pain, Love really sucks. Don't allow that to deter you though. Always remember, Two can play that game. And anything a man can do, a woman can do it better, kiss
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by deola1(m): 6:04pm On Mar 01, 2008
sorry
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by iz2much: 12:42pm On Oct 31, 2008
Yes i too wont fall in love again.
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by soulamanne(m): 4:27pm On Oct 31, 2008
truth, this love tingy hurts.even guys that proove hard feel it.in as much as i want to be committed to a relationship(my very first serious one)i still wanna play it cool and keep my heart open.
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by chukwu25(m): 1:00pm On Nov 01, 2008
nky_babe:

This word love is just 2 complex.make una take am izyyy sha.i de learn weallaa.
@ poster
guy wake up and enjoy every moment of life and pls forget the heartbreaker becos she is not worth it
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by actoor(m): 4:18pm On Nov 01, 2008
Oleeee, she cough you & deleted off her mind , Now you are busy looking for the next ND victim. Becarefooooool b4 STD CAUGHT UP with you. Ok?
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by simplysmat(m): 11:22am On Mar 10, 2009
So get to the other thing. And quick too.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by IronButt(f): 11:25am On Mar 10, 2009
Never say "Never" smiley
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 10, 2009
Love only exist in books,films,and bullshit fantasy novels.everyone is miserable because they're looking for this non-existent thing or else they're miserable because they think they've settled for less.not knowing in reality that it's just a capitalist conspiracy concoted/cooked up by organization to protect only 1 interest profit especially during certain events. Obviously i'll prob be bashed for sayin this.
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by koredeman(m): 10:27pm On Mar 10, 2009
gudday girl,tins that happen 2 u had happen 2 som1 else b/4.u cant say when some1 is nock-down by a car and die and it should not be taken 2 moutuary by car.so d best of all is to pray 4 not disapointed again.so seek 2 dat angel.

Re: I Will Never Love Again! by koredeman(m): 10:37pm On Mar 10, 2009
waooooo its very intresting i get dis site at d end,love to meet people cheesy

Re: I Will Never Love Again! by mmababy(f): 10:54am On Mar 11, 2009
please poster never mind that is life,she is not the end of life.you can still find another lover who will care and love you.but promise to love back.the life is full of ups and down
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 11, 2009
@Mr Akara,
I hope u're not my missing BF, lol
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by kcblast(m): 6:47pm On Feb 14, 2010
u no serious o
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by 190: 6:15am On Jan 12, 2011
me too
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by UkEmmaxin(m): 1:59pm On Nov 22, 2011
Hey!!!! So you forgot that Women are like Cloth in market?

OMO, I give you the "certificate of go ahead" don mind a day is coming you will price higher.

"when there is life there hope"

"Die to live"

No dolling,
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by laok9(m): 6:57pm On Nov 22, 2011
you mean to tell me u v been heartless all this while now ur heart is crashed, gum it up and move on
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by Dynamique: 8:02pm On Nov 22, 2011
If pple were to stop loving 4 what they ve gone thru in d past,i guess nobody wud get married.
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 22, 2011
@poster, a woman left you? And so ffuukkccing what? Move on naa. The problem with some of you is that when you love a woman, you always fail to have a part of your heart dedicated to her departure should she leave you. A woman can leave you at any time. She can meet a higher bidder or a berra sexer grin then, she takes off. Love again my guy and mind you, the new one you meet will leave again; so prepare that portion of your heart you will always use to bear the loss. Learn how to love them when you have them and how to move on when they leave you. By the time you become an expert in this art, you will see that nothing gets to you at all. Have good loving and dumping experience my guy. Take care.

Sincerely yours,

A.T. ,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do Women Mind Younger Men? / My Gf Cries During Love Making. / I Fvck For Thousands And Millions And Not For Hundred "Be Warned"- FB Slay Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.