Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,783 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Cry From The Grave - Ogo's Story - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cry From The Grave - Ogo's Story (27501 Views)

Woman Thrown Wedding Ring Into The Grave, Was It Wrong? / The Other Side Of The “story From The Grave” Ogochukwu Cecilia Onuchukwu Rip - T / A Voice From The Grave. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cry From The Grave - Ogo's Story by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 27, 2012

1 Like

Re: Cry From The Grave - Ogo's Story by lastpage: 7:17am On Mar 27, 2012
@Chaircover: Thanks for your contribution, it was "balanced" in that we agree that the guy is not Mr. Perfect (and my own husband is neither! wink ) but he did not kill Ogo and neither did she die as a result of domestic violence, as the article and some try to portray.

About the "Epistle", we are a family of "academics and writers", it dates back long but l bet you will agree we dont write nonsense! wink

Having said that, l must also add that for some women, they try everything humanly possible to save their marriage, they are humble, they are accommodating and they do all that is expected of them but the husband is just an "Agberoo", area-boy!
For some men, its the same story, they are the kind of husband you will wish for but they are married to a tart, unfortunately.
That is life: Some have "head" but "No Cap" to cover it while some have "Cap" but "No Head" to use it to adorn!

In both cases, divorce might be inevitable, as a last option. For such people, l really feel for them.

But a few things l am sure of are these:
1.) Let me start by quoting: "Let your light so shine, that men would see it and give Glory to your father in Heaven".
A good husband /wife who fits the inevitable divorcee cadre above, will still be a good husband or wife, even as a divorcee.

2.) As a female divorcee, if "your light so shines", due to your "innate Character and qualities", there would always be that "one special man" who will notice it and would do anything to marry you.

One thing l've noticed is that there are so many women around (and men say so) yet there are still so many men looking for a "good wife" (men say so also!) thus, what l conclude is that many men are looking for a good woman, a "wife material" and if as a divorcee, you are one of those women, it would not take long for those kind of men to find you or you to find that person who appreciates you for who you are, who will love you as you are and who would value your qualities as a woman and as a wife!

In this regard, been a divorcee is not the end of the world, IT BOILS DOWN TO "WHO YOU ARE, AS A PERSON"!

3.) Same goes for a man, a real "husband material" who might have fallen into the hands of an undeserving spouse and ended-up a divorcee. He would eventually find that woman who "deserves and appreciates him" for whom he really is.

Agberoo-husband would always be an Agberoo husband just like a tart of a wife would never change! Both are two sides of same coin.

Just feel this is important to say.

Lastpage!
Re: Cry From The Grave - Ogo's Story by Ivynwa(f): 7:23am On Mar 27, 2012
The first time I perused through this story, I did not spend time reading it all as I thought it was someone's work of fiction. I am surprised to see the thread running up and on top of if it all to know that it is about somebody I have lived in one of the university hostels with. Wao! it's shocking to read that this lady passed away.

I am not close to her as to know what transpired in her marriage as I haven't set eyes on her after we all left school but one thing that is certain in this story is that this is a couple that went through a lot in their marriage. The husband may have been imperfect, may have given her some beatings, maltreated her in one way or the other, talked to her in a terrible manner (which is not good one bit) yet this is a couple that have been through a whole lot. They must have gone through lots of pressure and unhappiness before they had their first child 7 years into their marriage and the reality of their first child needing special care etc must have been difficult for them too.
All these are what must have brought tensions and unhappiness in their home (thanks too to the hard and wicked demands, pressure and norms of our society on the women folk) which must have aided their friction from in-laws as well as had the man sitting uptight and fighting for his integrity when he should chill and humbly embrace and be fully there for his family in the travails.The truth about marriage is that it may not be sweet all the way and when problems are encountered couples should humble down their shoulder a bit, quit acting up "handsome and beautiful" and face the reality of their problems like being there for their spouse and children in times of sickness.

Whoever wrote that must be hurting for the unprettiness meted out to Ogoo by her husband but why write the sadidy story after she has gone and now that the family is mourning too? The write-up and that negative publicity isn't what the family needs now, it can be written into a book to enlighten other women, Yes! but not this way with her name, family name, husband name. It's simply too scandalous for a family that is mourning. In as much as I detest the beatings, the animosity, the vile ways her husband talked to her especially his looking down on their children yet I still can find it in me to have little compassion for this young couple and the problems they encountered in their marriage. This is a case of two young children making a life together and having to face some unprettiness that was bigger than them. The husband should not be judged and maligned at this time of mourning. Yes he wasn't a saint with his wife, writer, friends and family should have spoken out and stopped him when this Ogoo lady is alive. Her death is enough sadness to deal with coupled with the children that she left behind too. Venting on her husband will not bring her back, it will only add more sorrow to a family in sorrow.

1 Like

Re: Cry From The Grave - Ogo's Story by lastpage: 7:37am On Mar 27, 2012
^^^ That the couple had "marital travails" is bad enough!
That she died due to an "ill-advised Surgery" signed-on by her Sister is a calamity

Now, all that this "tainted write-up" will ever achieve is to ELEVATE their pain to a "family-feud level" and cause more bad blood!

DO we think this would not have some negative effect on the children? (in this digitized world where records are kept for decades on cloud-based Servers!)

How would they feel if they read this write-up in future (assuming some kind-hearted family friends have not taken it upon themselves to set the records straight)
How does it feel to read that your mother's sister accused your father of killing your mother and the whole world was told so, when it was actually not so? Is that not a trauma for those kids?

Nigerians sha, only God can help us angry angry

Lastpage!
Re: Cry From The Grave - Ogo's Story by ibobabe(f): 8:19am On Mar 27, 2012
I have learnt a whole lot by reading from the elders on this forum and i will definitely apply in my life.I am still young in marriage and thankfully,my home is a happy one.
However,abuse jumps out to me because my immediate family member went through so much hell and beatings that she had her child prematurely.We begged,cajoled,cursed,forced etc.She bluntly refused because she wanted to do or die. The only thing left was to forcibly remove her but thank God the man decided to leave her but not before wiping her clean,down to running away with her car after getting a vital document from her.He used to humiliate her,made her pay all the bills,he could not even change the light bulbs in the house and how he called her was by whistling and hey you.(She lives in the so called westernised country o)
She is still a shadow of herself,suffering from high bp and a child who has developmental delays coupled with huge medical bills.I am not talking about someone who is young and hot headed,this is a woman that is peaceful and everyone loves her.She's normally the loved sister,aunty,daughter because of her behavior.I will not reveal more because i used to direct her to nairaland to get advise too from people from like situations.
Outsiders would never believe that this man could do such a thing because he presents a very convincing facade and even sits in the front pew in church.If she had died from pre eclampsia and her story came out,what would his friends say??You think they would come out and say he was wrong??The real abusers are not the brutish looking ones,they are the ones who look like they cannot hurt a fly and oppress you to the extent that you believe you are worth nothing.

YES, i will say it again.If you are being beaten up,tied up,strangled please go away till your spouse gets the counselling he/she needs because you may lose your life.When someone is in a fit of anger and normally resorts to violence,what they can accomplish will even stun them when they are back to their senses.

If you like call me wicked,divorcee oo,single mother home anything you want.A single mother is a human being,her children are human beings and i will NEVER look down on anyone from a broken home because i do not know their circumstances.My parents are still together if you must know(normal marriage with a few 'challenges',my grandparents had an amazing marriage but one thing my own grandmother told me is that i must have respect for myself and not let anyone kill me.

Some people are here claiming that it is the sister that wrote the story,lol.How do you know? The same way you have taken the associate's account hook line and sinker is the same way i may choose to take Ogo's account hook line and sinker.How do you know who's account is real and true?If i am ogo's friend i would lean towards believing her,if i was the husband's friend,i would lean towards believing what he has to say.As,i have said before domestic violence was not what killed her ultimately but she may have been a broken woman with no self esteem trying to get something she was advised against just to be accepted(why her sister chose to sign the guarantors form till today will still remain a mystery and a burden she will carry for the rest of her life).Ofcourse she had her faults,who doesn't??BUT it takes an annihilated person to let another human being tie them up and flog them..except its NDELTA terrorists..

Ivy,i agree with what you have written about the name stuff because of the children.I will only report without names from now.

Anyways,back to bringing fresh gist from fb..

1 Like

Re: Cry From The Grave - Ogo's Story by ibobabe(f): 8:20am On Mar 27, 2012
FROM FB

I see you are trying to do a PR job for your friend Kevin.I have some simple questions which I need you to answer.Please tell us why your friend Kevin has not deemed it fit to officially inform the family of his 'beloved wife',who he was going to buy a Lexus jeep for that his darling wife has died a month today as Igbo custom dictates? Why has his mother or any of his kindred not reached out to their in laws incase he is so depressed he can't do it himself.Why is he planning a funreal without the input of his in laws? Please I would appreciate it if you do not try to insult our collective intelligence,if he was such a loving husband and fantastic inlaw as your write up seems to indicate,why is he running away from his in-laws at a time all of them should be there for each other to mourn their loss.Until you can answer these questions pls desist from trying to white wash a case of emotional and physical abuse from a man who is the lowest of men.
Re: Cry From The Grave - Ogo's Story by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 27, 2012
lastpage - yes I stayed and endured for a while - shit I even started fighting back one day cos I thought he was going to kill me the day he dragged me on the floor after kicking me repeatedly. Even after being beaten i would still cook his food, iron his clothes, wash do everything a "good wife" should do and he just got worse. I spoke to pastors, family, I prayed, fasted convinced myself that it was my fault like he kept telling me but the cheating got worse the beating didn't stop I wanted to die. (disclaimer - i'm not perfect o!! gosh i'm not the easiest person to deal with I have my own issues - like random blabing, my excessive cleaning issues - lol but I don't know what I did that was out of the ordinary for any woman in my position)

Looking at my child now I thank God I left when I did because she would not be here and just looking at her beautiful face takes all that pain away. My dear I had friends calling me begging me to leave and I told them I wouldn't it was the day this man beat me while I was pregnant and I confided in a doctor who examined me who told me to leave cos if I stay I will lose the baby - he has seen it happen before and he asked me if I wanted to lose mine.

My dear no woman brought up well wants to be a single mother or a divorcee, trust me it was not my ambition in life, financially I lost almost everything. I have had to start from the bottom again and there are times when a tiny voice tells me go back - but my dear I can't. Some people want to blame the woman but please tell me what kind of man wakes up everyday eats his food and does not wonder how his own child is.

like the original story I could name this man (as he is well known in certain circles) but I have a firm belief that karma will deal with him accordingly.
Re: Cry From The Grave - Ogo's Story by ibobabe(f): 8:52am On Mar 27, 2012
FROM A FAMILY MEMBER ON FB- i can't be writing their names as advised..I will desist from cursing anyone again though.Just bring the info on here.

with all these your claims that Ogo's family lured her into another surgery is COMPLETELY BOLD LIE and you should come clean to tell us why defending Kevin. Why did he lie to Mobil when Ogo was in London and Mobil called to know the hospital that she taken to? You are just trying to open a wound that is quitely healing. So desist from these your lies man

This is in response to the letter from his associate,it was posted on her memorial page on fb.I really think they should stop writing these details though so we can all rest.
Re: Cry From The Grave - Ogo's Story by Busybody2(f): 9:06am On Mar 27, 2012
debrief08: I am sorry I sound heartless but I feel no pity or tears for her, she wanted to die as a married woman and she did as Mrs. Kevin, she got her wish. She built her life around someone who didn't love or want her, as many Nigerian woman do, stayed praying fasting and killing herself as they will always tell you to do, become a donkey, stay married, Divorce is a sin Never leave ur home for another woman, fight for your marriage, take your mind away from ur husband, concentrate on ur kids, blah blah blah while you die internally. She is dead and as usual the prententious advisers start lamenting and crying, well she fought to the grave for her "home" she wanted to stay and be miserable with someone who didn't love her, if she was alive I would have given her advice and satisfied my conscience, she wanted to die married, let them continue oh, so many like her, they should continue to stay and die, they will come and post the stories here while d man they killed themselves for is getting ready to bring in d babe he has been dating. The kids they claim to stay for now who is there to love and care for them? Insult me, call me names but I don't feel one bit sorry. Marriage is a do or die for Nigerian women, shey she is happy now she died married

You cannot compare cases on a like for like basis. The variables are different all the time. For example:

You stayed a whole year looking for validation whilst some women have a principle that after one beating they are packing their bags and I know few women who have done this, I know a few women who call in the Police at the first beating, I know women who enlists their Brother's help to redesign the man's face. . . so there is need to deride your fellow women going through this and mock them for their low self-esteem.

In your own case, your Dad was your saviour, (men rule the world in Nigeria) but looking at the bigger picture, what if it was your Mum who wanted to rescue you, but your Dad commands her that if she tries this she should pack out of his own home too? I have instances such as this too.

Again, in your own situation, there were no child involved yet, so it was easier for you to walk, compared to women who had child/children but were so emotionally beaten down, they would not even be able to gather their wits about them and apply for a job. . . And I have also read about discriminatory practices in Naija such as Landlords refusing to rent out houses to single parents. . .Most women would leave at the drop of a hat, but the overwhelming fear of what would happen to their children if left behind or if taken along/the judgemental condemnation and damnation from our cruel society/the lack of social support and network/etc is just too much an uphill struggle for them to bear.

Throwing your fractured relationship with your own birth Mum into the mix - gleened from your previous story that she stopped talking to you following your divorce, who could have imagined or envisaged such? And why dissociate herself if not in order to save face and keep up with the Joneses!!! So can you picture how the odds are stacked against women in that backward society called Nigeria and how our jungle culture has browbeaten and subdued women into 4th rate citizen?

In conclusion, it cannot be easy for anyone going through such, and I bet if they caught a glimpse of light at the end of such deep dark tunnel as this, they would run towards it.

1 Like

Re: Cry From The Grave - Ogo's Story by Busybody2(f): 9:16am On Mar 27, 2012
ibobabe: FROM A FAMILY MEMBER ON FB- i can't be writing their names as advised..I will desist from cursing anyone again though.Just bring the info on here.

with all these your claims that Ogo's family lured her into another surgery is COMPLETELY BOLD LIE and you should come clean to tell us why defending Kevin.

Thank God the Doctors and her medical records already set in stone, can address this.

ibobabe: Why did he lie to Mobil when Ogo was in London and Mobil called to know the hospital that she taken to? You are just trying to open a wound that is quitely healing. So desist from these your lies man

This is in response to the letter from his associate,it was posted on her memorial page on fb.I really think they should stop writing these details though so we can all rest.

What is wrong in telling his employer a few white lies, to probably "protect" his family's right to privacy.

If peeps wanna resort to defensive mode, they berra come strong and do away with all this inane nitpicking undecided

Ibobabe, Keep up the good job of updating us with these balanced gists wink
Re: Cry From The Grave - Ogo's Story by ibobabe(f): 9:22am On Mar 27, 2012
BB,
You know who's side i'm leaning on,lol..I can't help it!
I will be posting anything i see that relates to the story oo but i know where my heart is grin grin
Re: Cry From The Grave - Ogo's Story by ibobabe(f): 9:34am On Mar 27, 2012
I have not seen any other gist in defense of the husband except the ones i posted before.
So,i will just be posting peoples' comments from FB..those who seem to know her...Please any grammatical error is not mine oo!!i'm not editing the posts,just removing the names

FROM FB

If i can have one dream come true , how i wish ogo will be buried in her home town, where her tomb will not be polluted by people who so much despise and hate her. Ogo's sin was that she is from ebe eji ukwu azo akwu, dt there was just a little delay in child bearing whose fault we dont really know , that in her quest to get those babies which she was so insulted for she passed through very painful and life threatening procedures , that when the babies came she was still ridiculed for bringing forth a girl who according to lord Kevin is worthless to him and a boy who according to master Kevin is not normal.
This is the height of man's inhumanity to man.
Kevin for u to allow ur wretched jealousy ridden brother in law's wife to dictated for u is most shameful and for u to turn your lawfully wedded wife to an errand girl for your mum is a case for another day.
Ogo is no more but her ghost is still very much with us . Any attempt to smear her name with lies and cheap stories just to salvage ur already stinking name will be met with equal fire.
On equity i rest this case ....
Re: Cry From The Grave - Ogo's Story by Busybody2(f): 9:37am On Mar 27, 2012
ibobabe: BB,
You know who's side i'm leaning on,lol..I can't help it!
I will be posting anything i see that relates to the story oo but i know where my heart is grin grin

I can never ever complain about any "balanced" article skewed in the interest of my fellow Sisterhood, so don't worry your pretty head, you are on the "right" side and the only side that matters, Sisthren Ibobabe cheesy
Re: Cry From The Grave - Ogo's Story by ibobabe(f): 9:41am On Mar 27, 2012
I have come to realise though that people are not really interested in what killed her,they are focusing on her ordeal..SHE DIED WHILE HAVING SURGERY,SHE WASN'T BEATEN TO DEATH!

MEANWHILE,HIS ASSOCIATE PUT UP A LINK OF PAGE 5 as a reference for unbiased assessment of the situation,its on the memorial page

FB POST BY AN ACTRESS

Am sorry to be blunt bt how come all d pple around her that knew about all these abuse nt do anything,a lovly lady like this that even travls abroad,couldnt she hav stayed back with a frend against all odds,its so annoyin,hypocrits to say d least,was she a bastard,even if she didnt talk like most women being abused,bt,God help us,its so annoyin,how,why,in this 20th century?na must to marry?biko,honestly,i dont blame d man,atall,did she ever leave and d man complained,its d kids i pity,a beautiful lady like this,tolerate a beast,4 what,why? The moral of d story is to be wise and knw to leave alive or in a body bag bt to those pple that knew about her fate,na wah,una no do well o! How can i say rest in peace,which peace? Gone too soon,hope ur in a better place!
Re: Cry From The Grave - Ogo's Story by blank(f): 9:49am On Mar 27, 2012
Let us all be factual. The initial story is very one-sided. I think their responses have provided some context to the whole thing.

I still can't wrap my head around why he would beat her esp as he knows she is suffering from "a pre-existing ailment". Though the beating did not lead to her death but why should he even beat her at all? Who even knows if the beatings did not cause the son's predicament.

I think people should stop cursing the man and his family cos his kids need him at this time. Poor kids. They are the victims in this whole saga. God will protect and provide for them. He will be a covering for them in Jesus name.
Re: Cry From The Grave - Ogo's Story by TeskyMan(m): 9:59am On Mar 27, 2012
[size=14pt][b]@ Last page

I knew from your word of advice that "Igi imu jina si ori". It was until you mentioned your 17yr old son that i affirmed my believe. After all said, I think i have leant a lot from your responses. I have been married for almost, i said almost a "decade" and i can tell you categorically its not easy for women folks to live successfully with 'we men's" ego; not the so called 21st Century ladies. Only if i want to lie to myself, I have thought about not coming home so many a times; I've also thought about sending my wife packing so many a time. The truth is, if you truely love your spouse, i mean genuine love, then you'll find it almost very impossible to "pack your load" or "send her packing" at the slightest provocation. I am not blowing my trumpet, i think i am a good husband based on some quality God helped me developed overtime, only my wife can attest to this. The mind set people have about marriage is wrong, its not a "Bed of Roses". You have to 'MAKE" it work. So many advice pointed out by "last page" to be sincere are real and a HARD TRUTH. Women owns the home. Its not easy. The influential power bestowed on women folks can not and will never be compared to the physical power of men. Thats why, whatever any woman wants, she gets it. That is where the power of influence sets in. I have said it before and i'm not ashamed to say it again "WOMEN IS THE REAL HEAD OF THE FAMILY", we MEN are just "CEREMONIAL" figure head. The earlier we men believe it, the better for the marriages. Most decisions taken by men are influenced by women - check the statistics. This boils down to the fact that 'WOMEN OWN THE HOME'. Please note that I am totally against brutalizing of women folks but at the same time, i frown against the 'preaching' of divorce-at-little-provocation. According to what someone said, your personalty matters even if you were a divorce.

I have leant a great deal from this tread and will continue to appreciate the likes of "last page" not because of anything but because you have been able to set the record straight by telling the truth undiluted regardless of what some people will say about you. It is never possible to imagine how marriage life will be from "cock and bull" stories or probably "movies" or what have you. It is way beyond that. One thing about marriage, as an institution, needs to be successful is, someone(either of the spouse) must be a "SHEEP" while the other demonstrate the goat in him/her.

Once again thank you "Mr & Mrs Last Page"

Teskyman.[/b]
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Cry From The Grave - Ogo's Story by ibobabe(f): 10:04am On Mar 27, 2012
@ blank
Yes,it is one side of the story.If a sister/brother,friend,daughter/son dies and you tell the story it will definitely be looking at it through her eyes.We do not know if she kept a journal or if this was from someone who knew her.
Both sides have said their own bit though.It's for people to read and deduce.I cursed the hubby for beating her,that's my main grouse.Upon all the illness he doesn't deny she has,she was being tied up and beaten.
I even called him killer in my heart even though he did not kill her.(I do not have a right to curse or place final judgement on anyone and i have repented totally from that) cheesy
As you rightly said,it is the children that are now without a mother.Who will care for them?A writer on fb says they are with their father now though,will find it and post.
For those who say i am spreading lies,lol..I have posted what i have seen without editing and spoken from where it pains me.There's really no point in replying you.Totally not worth it.
Re: Cry From The Grave - Ogo's Story by ibobabe(f): 10:16am On Mar 27, 2012
And meanwhile i have not seen anyone advocating divorce at the drop of a hat.I believe people choose to pick what they want and create epistles.I have repented from cursing the hubby embarassed grin

For all the people here who are reading...WHAT IS YOUR ADVICE TO A WOMAN WHO IS BEATEN UP BY HER HUSBAND??OR A HUSBAND BEATEN UP BY HIS WIFE??I have not ever said divorce,i have said they should separate and get space till the spouse who is violent gets counselling..
Let us say Ogo did not die and she wrote her story on here,what would you tell her to do?
Re: Cry From The Grave - Ogo's Story by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 27, 2012
Busy_body:

You cannot compare cases on a like for like basis. The variables are different all the time. For example:

You stayed a whole year looking for validation whilst some women have a principle that after one beating they are packing their bags and I know few women who have done this, I know a few women who call in the Police at the first beating, I know women who enlists their Brother's help to redesign the man's face. . . so there is need to deride your fellow women going through this and mock them for their low self-esteem.

In your own case, your Dad was your saviour, (men rule the world in Nigeria) but looking at the bigger picture, what if it was your Mum who wanted to rescue you, but your Dad commands her that if she tries this she should pack out of his own home too? I have instances such as this too.

Again, in your own situation, there were no child involved yet, so it was easier for you to walk, compared to women who had child/children but were so emotionally beaten down, they would not even be able to gather their wits about them and apply for a job. . . And I have also read about discriminatory practices in Naija such as Landlords refusing to rent out houses to single parents. . .Most women would leave at the drop of a hat, but the overwhelming fear of what would happen to their children if left behind or if taken along/the judgemental condemnation and damnation from our cruel society/the lack of social support and network/etc is just too much an uphill struggle for them to bear.

Throwing your fractured relationship with your own birth Mum into the mix - gleened from your previous story that she stopped talking to you following your divorce, who could have imagined or envisaged such? And why dissociate herself if not in order to save face and keep up with the Joneses!!! So can you picture how the odds are stacked against women in that backward society called Nigeria and how our jungle culture has browbeaten and subdued women into 4th rate citizen?

In conclusion, it cannot be easy for anyone going through such, and I bet if they caught a glimpse of light at the end of such deep dark tunnel as this, they would run towards it.
heheheheee, I can see all your side jabs were not getting my attention you had to be more direct. Wetin you dey find you no go get you hear. I have said my piece most of yesterday any how wey you want na you sabi, I wont join your circus, deal with it
Re: Cry From The Grave - Ogo's Story by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 27, 2012
Lmao don't curse the man ko, don't bless the man ni, even people he toasted and lied to that he was single all came out to confess, abeg you bloody hypocrites Should shut up. Odes

This thread has lost its taste.
Re: Cry From The Grave - Ogo's Story by ibobabe(f): 10:31am On Mar 27, 2012
^^
jenny,o munwa ka ina akpo ife anwa? Achorozim ikpali nowke anwa maka eziokwu bu na ojiro aka ya gbuo nwunye ya,mana ona etigbu ya.
Re: Cry From The Grave - Ogo's Story by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 27, 2012
Kpaliwa the bastard. O mere ya deserve. Ajo nwoke angry

My previous post was not directed at you jare kiss
Re: Cry From The Grave - Ogo's Story by Busybody2(f): 10:40am On Mar 27, 2012
debrief08:
heheheheee, I can see all your side jabs were not getting my attention you had to be more direct. Wetin you dey find you no go get you hear. I have said my piece most of yesterday any how wey you want na you sabi, I wont join your circus, deal with it

Pekele pekele, nibo ni eleyi ti nbo ti ko lokun lorun, na ya type cheesy

Have you ever seen me throw a side jab at anyone on NL before, when it is easier to run a juggernaut and steamroller right through the person and get the job done in one fell swoop undecided

No wonder why I was scratching my head wondering why Lastpage commented that "you must think highly of yourself", NOW I SEE WHY SHE MADE THE COMMENT.

My only issue with you is your lack of empathy and gloating and putting women down when you went through the same thing for a year = 365 days, when even people who can't take such crap for a day are not even bringing down their fellow women, so berra go and work on your [size=14pt]paranoia[/size]. . .was I not even one of the people defending your right to your free speech and campaign to tell your stories as much as you want on NL, mschewww undecided Na wa for NL and the fake height of importance some people assume on the back of it undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cry From The Grave - Ogo's Story by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 27, 2012
Busy_body:

Pekele pekele, nibo ni eleyi ti nbo ti ko lokun lorun, na ya type cheesy

Have you ever seen me throw a side jab at anyone on NL before, when it is easier to run a juggernaut and steamroller right through the person and get the job done in one fell swoop undecided

No wonder why I was scratching my head wondering why Lastpage commented that "you must think highly of yourself", NOW I SEE WHY SHE MADE THE COMMENT.

My only issue with you is your lack of empathy and gloating and putting women down when you went through the same thing for a year = 365 days, when even people who can't take such crap for a day are not even bringing down their fellow women, so berra go and work on your [size=14pt]paranoia[/size]. . .was I not even one of the people defending your right to your free speech and campaign to tell your stories as much as you want on NL, mschewww undecided Na wa for NL and the fake height of importance some people assume on the back of it haha undecided
I have heard you, thanks for the observation and bringing this flaw to my attention. Not being sacarstic, mean it in a good way. Thank you
Re: Cry From The Grave - Ogo's Story by Busybody2(f): 10:48am On Mar 27, 2012
debrief08:
I have heard you, thanks for the observation and bringing this flaw to my attention. Not being sacarstic, mean it in a good way. Thank you

Please spare me your usual posted with both sides of the mouth response.

When you have talked enough to people on this NL to divorce their no good son of a b'tch husband, as much as I have previously done on this same NL too then we can resume this convo
Re: Cry From The Grave - Ogo's Story by ibobabe(f): 10:52am On Mar 27, 2012
looll,
No more mkpali for me,na just to report cheesy cheesy
They don't want to tell me what a person in her situation should do.People have
come out and said if you are beaten up,RUN.They have been berated several times
for this stance and called all sorts of names.I have even been accused of
being a divorcee,plus having a gang of abused women cheesy cheesycheesy

Ofcourse i am expecting a long range of insults,it is normal..While your insults do not bother me,please remember that lots of people who are getting beaten by their spouses also showed up on her memorial page and some were seeking advise.When you are done insulting me,please try and tell them what to do okayy??

thank you.
Re: Cry From The Grave - Ogo's Story by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 27, 2012
You people should leave debrief alone, what is it? Allow her to express herself Abeg and stop all una preaching. Nansense upon ingredients.

Debrief, Abeg no stress your pregnant self
Re: Cry From The Grave - Ogo's Story by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 27, 2012
Jenny me stress ke? Hahahaaaaaaa, I dont do e-fight oh, you curse me oh find my fight I say thank you and move on, people wey I no sabi, why i go allow dem vex me.
Re: Cry From The Grave - Ogo's Story by Busybody2(f): 11:37am On Mar 27, 2012
jennykadry: You people should leave debrief alone, what is it? Allow her to express herself Abeg and stop all una preaching. Nansense upon ingredients.

Debrief, Abeg no stress your pregnant self

Compare what I said and have been saying to what she twisted it to, for her own selfish gain, and this is not the first or second or third or fourth time she would be doing this. Why drag me into her previous "beef" with lastpage.

All I have talked about on this issue yesterday is "how" the woman died, so how this concerns her to be immaturely accusing me of making side talks at her and not joining my circus, I nor understand, UNLESS SHE IS INDIRECTLY TELLING US THAT SHE IS OGO's FRIEND THE STORYWRITER Egbani elaja. And like I said "has she advocated divorce as much as I have on this same NL platform" abi who dey sing "marriage no be do or die" the most for this section undecided

debrief08: Jenny me stress ke? Hahahaaaaaaa, I dont do e-fight oh, you curse me oh find my fight I say thank you and move on, people wey I no sabi, why i go allow dem vex me.

A nod in your direction to quit trampling on fellow women like you, is cursing and bringing fight in your own books, huh, SMH, what a pity!!!
Re: Cry From The Grave - Ogo's Story by lastpage: 1:35pm On Mar 27, 2012
I see, we still dey here! shocked shocked

I am "tempted" but l resist the temptation completely! grin

Lastpage
Re: Cry From The Grave - Ogo's Story by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 27, 2012
ibobabe: OGA'S VOLTRONS ARE OUT IN FULL FORCE,bear in mind that none of them have mentioned the abuse-CULLED FROM LIB

Anonymous said...
Obviously this story was posted by someone privy to their marriage and knows much of what happened over the 12years they were married - Ogoo's elder sister Uzo, who incidentally was the only person her name was mentioned in the write-up (apart from Ogoo's children and husband).
She pretends to love her sister so much, no wonder she lured her to her death just to achieve a personnal vendetta she probably haboured against Ogoo from childhood (Ogoo, as the last child was loved and must have been pampared to the envy of her older sister).
As if Ogoo's death was not enogh for her she acted to wipe out every thing that would remind anybody that Ogoo ever existed, by ordering her relations that were taking care of Ogoo's childre to abandon the kids and return home, a day after their mother died, w[b]hen their father was away arranging for proper care of the corpse of his loved wife (the older of the kids is less than 4yrs old).[/b]
One would expect a loving sister's first concern to be how to take good care of her sister's little children instead of abandoning them to die.
How wicked this woman - Uzo is! She will not succeed in fooling people that she did not cause the death of her sister by luring her to go for an unscheduled surgery. What kind of surgery is done without adequate medical tests and proper scientific analysis of the results. Was this done between Saturday and the Monday of the surgery? Uzo's machination to kill her sister.
March 25, 2012 10:56 PM
the useless kevin was in a seminar organised by mobil, d day after his wife died. Even when he had permission 2 stay at home
Re: Cry From The Grave - Ogo's Story by chiama1: 5:59pm On Mar 27, 2012
This is indeed a very sad story. I will never understand why she continued with him, even though she saw hatred from the man's family from the first day she visited them.

May God take care of those innocent children. my heart ache for them.

As for kevin and his family, as much as i dont like cursing people, he should know that he and his family will never go unpunished. Ogo is dead, but kevin will stay alive to suffer the pain she did hundred times over.

what a wicked man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

6 Mistakes You Make That Makes Your Day Unproductive / Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? / Son Squanders N2m Raised For Father's Burial, Abandons Corpse In Mortuary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.