Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! (8266 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Why Don't We See Rich Nigerian Single Ladies Marry Not-so-rich Nigerian Guys? / Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! by mjconcept(m): 12:46am On Mar 26, 2012
(
bashr8:
dont ever call igbo women again unless i will scatter this romance section. dont try me.
Easy on him,some people got no brain grin
Re: He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! by Akaraiwe(m): 1:20am On Mar 26, 2012
PRESENTER: What's your
contribution?
CALLER: There is this lady I wanted
in my life
shortly after my NYSC, but all my
efforts proved
abortive, she wouldn't pick my
calls, she would
laugh at me while passing by, for
reasons best
known to her. Five months later, I
was able to get my apartment, get
a newcar, courtesy of a
contract job I secured with
Nigeria Agip Oil
Company. Now, most of the
missed calls I have
are hers, barrage of SMS and all
that. I am
confused on what to do. Please
help me out.
PRESENTER: Listen up! You pick up
your phone now, give her a call,
letting her know you'll be at
her house in 2 hours. You take a
cool shower;
wear a nice outfit and an
attention- catching
perfume. When it ’s exactly 2
hours, you call her
and tell her that you'll be there in
another 2
hours. When the 2 hours are now
over, you now drive down to her
house, get down from d
car,walk to her house, knock on
her door. Once
she opens the door, with †he
sexiest smile you
have got, stylishly look into her
eyes, draw her
slowly to yourself, take your
mouth close to her
ear and whisper.... "THUNDER FIRE YOU".

3 Likes

Re: He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! by mashnino(m): 2:31am On Mar 26, 2012
life_style: This is about happening to me... grin

Late Last year i do beg to buy her gifts but she won't accept my offer, Now this year she ask for gifts on a regular basis and even ask for money for her hair grin What do you think ?

NB: She's not my g/f. grin

guy your own case is different

you are been turned to a mugu
Re: He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! by mashnino(m): 2:33am On Mar 26, 2012
Akaraiwe: PRESENTER: What's your
contribution?
in my life
efforts proved
calls, she would
reasons best
a newcar, courtesy of a
Nigeria Agip Oil
missed calls I have
that. I am
help me out.
cool shower;
attention- catching
hours, you call her
another 2
house, get down from d
her door. Once
sexiest smile you
eyes, draw her
mouth close to her

laff wan kill me

1 Like

Re: He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! by Nobody: 3:01am On Mar 26, 2012
All women from 18th centuries are all btches. They all deserve fucking in all the holes in their motherfucking bodies and cum on their faces.
Re: He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! by 190: 3:16am On Mar 26, 2012
contribution?
in my life
efforts proved
calls, she would
reasons best
a newcar, courtesy of a
Nigeria Agip Oil
missed calls I have
that. I am
help me out.
cool shower;
attention- catching
hours, you call her
another 2
house, get down from d
her door. Once
sexiest smile you
eyes, draw her
mouth close to her

FALLS FROM PALM TREE!!
Re: He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! by Nobody: 3:33am On Mar 26, 2012
contribution?
in my life
efforts proved
calls, she would
reasons best
a newcar, courtesy of a
Nigeria Agip Oil
missed calls I have
that. I am
help me out.
cool shower;
attention- catching
hours, you call her
another 2
house, get down from d
her door. Once
sexiest smile you
eyes, draw her
mouth close to her

Roflmmfao. . More like go Bleep yourself
Re: He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! by Businesstools(m): 3:42am On Mar 26, 2012
Only if you have got no conscience.
Re: He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! by Mayflowa(m): 4:06am On Mar 26, 2012
I do not agree with you completely OP. This things have no fast and hard rules. Some guys really go their way to work hard and be able the ladies of their dream!U should probably tell ladies not to throw themselves over at men not when a man keeps begging for your hand.

There are women that agree to proposal after 3 years without a status change happening to the man. At times, ladies just take their times. Remember that marriage is a life-time decison.

This women right stuff may not get you anywhere baby. Don't think you know men. Most feminists end up being single parents after assaulting and fighting their husband at every little mistake. Watch ur way sis.
Re: He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! by Killz3(m): 4:09am On Mar 26, 2012
contribution?
in my life
efforts proved
calls, she would
reasons best
a newcar, courtesy of a
Nigeria Agip Oil
missed calls I have
that. I am
help me out.
cool shower;
attention- catching
hours, you call her
another 2
house, get down from d
her door. Once
sexiest smile you
eyes, draw her
mouth close to her
Falls from OKADA! grin grin grin grin
Re: He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! by cowgurl: 5:41am On Mar 26, 2012
Mayflowa: I do not agree with you completely OP (u r allowed 2 differ Mayflowa). This things have no fast and hard rules. Some guys really go their way to work hard and be able the ladies of their dream! (exceptionally few, some also loose them, sadly.) U should probably tell ladies not to throw themselves over at men (more like goin 4 wat she wants u can say, ain't nothin wrong abot dat. 'l js tel er 2 add som swag wile @ it) not when a man keeps begging for your hand(which they obviously do 4 different reasons)

There are women that agree to proposal after 3 years without a status change happening to the man (very true). At times, ladies just take their times (definitely true). Remember that marriage is a life-time decison (life imprisonment).

This women right stuff may not get you anywhere baby (mayb d MEN RIGHT STUFF will. hmm, am considering it). Don't think you know men (to an extent, I DO baby. We r their missin rib) Most feminists end up being single parents after assaulting and fighting their husband at every little mistake, (true n they living wit their mistakes) Watch ur way sis, (definitely will bro, tenks).

Re: He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 26, 2012
What sort of mumu persists in wooing one ugly, hairy-legged duckling even after becoming rich? He should know that the silly girl is so beneath him now, it would be utterly infra-dig to grant her the privilege of hopping on his rich dick. He'd do well to pay one of his man-servants to go bleep her mercilessly -by hook or crook, while he finds new, hotter women befitting his new status.

1 Like

Re: He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 26, 2012
190: hehehehe - Now that im extremely rich

I dey wait 4 them ex's

I'll use their pants to clean the realms of my car

or better still hire dem as my GATE WOMAN

wen i was struggling they all fled -

I dey wait - *CROSSES LEG* I dey wait for all 3 of them esp that one i loved so much

who dissapointed me and my family undecided

Have u finished cleaning and washing plates in that restaurant?, dont let madam catch you using her desktop. B/w keep the change of 5 pounds of my payment of yesterday grin
Re: He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:33am On Mar 26, 2012
ReLaTE: it seems u hv jilted many for d sem reasons?
@poster nice thread
Seems? Don't assume.
Re: He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! by pweetymama(f): 7:38am On Mar 26, 2012
saska1122: I wish Nigerian girls are realistic.
More than 50% will go back and say YES once there is a change in economic status.
Upto 30% of the ladies will even find a way of making the guy interested if the guy was no more interested even sometimes offer apologies for turning down the initial offer.

It is only in Nigeria that a NO does not mean a NO in relationship.
u all r only condemning nd criticising d gurls,forgetting that some dated guys wen they had nothing nd were dumped wen they became rich.its a 2-way tin here bt all d same @op is right,u cnt ear ΰя cake nd have it bck after its gone.if am d guy,i will mess u up so badly.

1 Like

Re: He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 26, 2012
cant just stop laffn. Funny ppl with funny comment
Re: He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! by cowgurl: 8:07am On Mar 26, 2012
pweetymama: u all r only condemning nd criticising d gurls,forgetting that some dated guys wen they had nothing nd were dumped wen they became rich.its a 2-way tin here bt all d same
true pweetymama, dis shit does happens. There's lotta moni 2 go round now so e's intoxicated, funnily enuf, wen e's redi 2 settle down e goes searchin 4 'dat' gurl.
Re: He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! by emsquare(m): 8:36am On Mar 26, 2012
You never can tell...
Re: He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! by sunky644(m): 8:54am On Mar 26, 2012
You be International Thief Thief
Re: He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:10am On Mar 26, 2012
By all means please do - it is yoru life you are talking about, who wants to get married to a poor sod anyway wink
Re: He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! by Sike(m): 9:29am On Mar 26, 2012
Goodluck anyway!
Re: He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! by Ndjones(m): 9:41am On Mar 26, 2012
Ekans: Lord why are nigerian ladies so greedy,igbos in particular.Before the abuses,take NOTE,am igbo too.
Are u a fool, onye iberibe, or a jester? Silly thing.
Re: He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! by coderXO(m): 10:32am On Mar 26, 2012
omo @190,

that chick really did a number on you bro!

chai!

the guy just dey vex go.
Re: He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 26, 2012
pweetymama: @op is right,u cnt ear ΰя cake nd have it bck after its gone.if am d guy,i will mess u up so badly.
Re: He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! by dhyaniel(m): 12:25pm On Mar 26, 2012
love is more than all this, love is powerful, it does not matter being a gold digger or any other thing what matters is trust. You will notice his attitude to you if he has change from the formal way that he behave or not will determine your YES or NO. You are giving urself phobia with the issue of gold digger cos u thought you will be treated the same way that you treat him. This might be your opportunity he might love you dearly so go for your man before the man goes for another lady
Re: He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! by stepo707: 12:29pm On Mar 26, 2012
contribution?
in my life
efforts proved
calls, she would
reasons best
a newcar, courtesy of a
Nigeria Agip Oil
missed calls I have
that. I am
help me out.
cool shower;
attention- catching
hours, you call her
another 2
house, get down from d
her door. Once
sexiest smile you
eyes, draw her
mouth close to her
Correct! grin
Re: He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! by Bastiger(m): 12:41pm On Mar 26, 2012
Ok nah! So na moni she cum mari abi?no wahala,by d tym i go finish d gal ehn,if dem giv her water mek she wash her hand,she go drink am.

1 Like

Re: He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! by davida222(m): 1:03pm On Mar 26, 2012
Only a 9ja lady wil do dat. They ar all pruntz.
Re: He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 26, 2012
190: hehehehe - Now that im extremely rich

I dey wait 4 them ex's

I'll use their pants to clean the realms of my car

or better still hire dem as my GATE WOMAN

wen i was struggling they all fled -

I dey wait - *CROSSES LEG* I dey wait for all 3 of them esp that one i loved so much

who dissapointed me and my family undecided
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! by richy5(m): 1:53pm On Mar 26, 2012
Flapapa oloipkamuron ndubokwuiio
Re: He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! by SAFO(m): 2:09pm On Mar 26, 2012
Ekans: Lord why are nigerian ladies so greedy,igbos in particular.Before the abuses,take NOTE,am igbo too.

True Story, my uncle married one igbo girl after being married to a yoruba woman for more than 15 yrs. This woman hired assassin to kill him when he won a bid for a big government contract. Immediately after his death she was filing insurance papers and even produced an unknown will that excluded his kids from the previous relationship with the yoruba woman. No be lie when they say igbo woman go be the death of u.
Re: He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! by Skyloloprince(m): 2:43pm On Mar 26, 2012
U b thief? Na mone dey boost ur lov?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girl Strips For The World To See. / -- / Opinion: Are Nigerian Men Truly Handsome?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.