Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? (13385 Views)

Why Are Most Men Obsessed With Boobs / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? by NEROSKY(m): 12:39am On Mar 26, 2012
shymmex: It's just that nothing makes Nigerian girls happy. When you are normal with them, they will say you don't care, and when you show them love - they will call you a stalker - I don't understand them. And their love for materialistic things is second to none. I don't even bother about them any more, and I have no problem with them because you can't have problems with people you could care less about.

Naija girls, do your thing but thread carefully; before you end up like those bitter AA women, enough said.
mehn U've said all.....this is what am xperiencing now and am fed up of it..gurls ar unpredictable,they act like fool now b4 u knw it they come back to their normal senses,anyway i shudnt be quick to judge Nigerian gurls becuz i hav Only stockt wif one girl alldiz while,thank God they gave her admission..currently single and willing to mingle,ping me on facebook page nd get more Clue 4urself
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? by pato405(m): 12:47am On Mar 26, 2012
on a more serious note, the trend of lifestyle of most 9ja babes now, is a sure prof that the prophetic end times are here.

just called 3 at random now, a little grilling, and they all really pissed mi off. the morals that were once a typical hallmark of the African lady is just no where to be found amongst this our generation of 9ja ladies. they talk too much, greed is their middle name, they are 'man eaters', a little lavish of funds can get them laid - even the ones that claim to be pastors daughters. what's really going wrong? something needs to be done fast o! look at the likes of this Idowugbo or whatever she calls herself for instance, go through all her posts on nairaland. none is garnished with courtesy. she hurls insults at will. not seen her though but if comments here on nairaland is anything to go by, her personality is anyone's guess ..typical street girl, a wastrel, a virago!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? by onila(f): 1:02am On Mar 26, 2012
Nigerian men that bash Nigerian girls this is a thread for you. .this will put sense into your head. DUMBASS MEN

https://www.nairaland.com/853384/nigerian-guys-that-bash-nigerian
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? by 190: 2:32am On Mar 26, 2012
pato405: on a more serious note, the trend of lifestyle of most 9ja babes now, is a sure prof that the prophetic end times are here.

just called 3 at random now, a little grilling, and they all really pissed mi off. the morals that were once a typical hallmark of the African lady is just no where to be found amongst this our generation of 9ja ladies. they talk too much, greed is their middle name, they are 'man eaters', a little lavish of funds can get them laid - even the ones that claim to be pastors daughters. what's really going wrong? something needs to be done fast o! look at the likes of this Idowugbo or whatever she calls herself for instance, go through all her posts on nairaland. none is garnished with courtesy. she hurls insults at will. not seen her though but if comments here on nairaland is anything to go by, her personality is anyone's guess ..typical street girl, a wastrel, a virago!

I HAVE FAINTED!! grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? by TolaniLuv: 2:34am On Mar 26, 2012
Naija Gyalssmiley I see em I run.

Let's say, most guys are just managing una Cus we don't have choices .

I remember tellin my mom at a young then , that I can never get married to a Nigerian woman. She called a meeting over what I said, and I explain to her that if she want grandchild I can do that, but, I can never get marry to em

I have dated 5 girls before I left Nigeria.. I can remember everything , mehn I don't know why you are angry, you expect a man that has tasted real love to come down low and think 9ja girls love is Love? Gerrout here, I sometimes pray to God that I don't want any 9ja girl in my life.

I hate una wit a passion. I remember a friend who got married last year mehn he spent almost 2 million naira to her parent for bride pride then wedding cost almost 1.5 million naira for a university student final year, imagine now, he's very broke Cus of all d money he spent Cus e wanna marry a 9ja girl.

Anyways sha, make una carry una wahala go seat down somewhere else, Nigerian girls my ass!

You can never have a savings if I keep em around. They are vampires beware deh re gonna suck u so tey u will never no until u run down.

Their love isn't love , just imagine Valetines days! 9ja girls will demand for what they want. Instead of em to accept what ever gift u wanna give they tell you I want this and that.

Valentines day is a day when lover give each other gift, but 9ja girls don't give they only recieve.

80% Nigerian girls like Recieving !!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? by InkedNerd(f): 2:38am On Mar 26, 2012
lol its not an obsession. It's the same in all cultures. Men will generally have something to say about women of their nationality whether good or bad smiley
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 2:43am On Mar 26, 2012
pato405: look at the likes of this Idowugbo or whatever she calls herself for instance, go through all her posts on nairaland. none is garnished with courtesy. she hurls insults at will. not seen her though but if comments here on nairaland is anything to go by, her personality is anyone's guess ..typical street girl, a wastrel, a virago!

Say waaaaaaaaaah smiley lmao
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? by KINGwax(m): 4:26am On Mar 26, 2012
onila: black men are some dumb men

see them, when they're brokeass nigga them go for their akata..when they hit money they remember love comes in all colors. black american men are as dumb as a wall.
i wanted to love you but found out you're hurt, like real bad. Let it go, broken hearts can mend too. U jst need true love. Want some? I reek of it
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? by KINGwax(m): 4:32am On Mar 26, 2012
TolaniLuv: Naija Gyalssmiley I see em I run.

Let's say, most guys are just managing una Cus we don't have choices .

I remember tellin my mom at a young then , that I can never get married to a Nigerian woman. She called a meeting over what I said, and I explain to her that if she want grandchild I can do that, but, I can never get marry to em

I have dated 5 girls before I left Nigeria.. I can remember everything , mehn I don't know why you are angry, you expect a man that has tasted real love to come down low and think 9ja girls love is Love? Gerrout here, I sometimes pray to God that I don't want any 9ja girl in my life.

I hate una wit a passion. I remember a friend who got married last year mehn he spent almost 2 million naira to her parent for bride pride then wedding cost almost 1.5 million naira for a university student final year, imagine now, he's very broke Cus of all d money he spent Cus e wanna marry a 9ja girl.

Anyways sha, make una carry una wahala go seat down somewhere else, Nigerian girls my ass!

You can never have a savings if I keep em around. They are vampires beware deh re gonna suck u so tey u will never no until u run down.

Their love isn't love , just imagine Valetines days! 9ja girls will demand for what they want. Instead of em to accept what ever gift u wanna give they tell you I want this and that.

Valentines day is a day when lover give each other gift, but 9ja girls don't give they only recieve.

80% Nigerian girls like Recieving !!!

first, your friend na mumu, real one ni o. Second, i doubt if you don step abroad like d U.S wit all ds your pantings abt true love. Where e dey? Unless u go asia where loving is still like old school!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? by Ryabcool(m): 4:46am On Mar 26, 2012
pato405: on a more serious note, the trend of lifestyle of most 9ja babes now, is a sure prof that the prophetic end times are here.

ROTFLMFAO! Bros you no try o! This is waaaaaaay too much! Lmaooo!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? by Mavor: 6:18am On Mar 26, 2012
This girl is a freak. Imagine this $hit making front page.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? by maninmood(m): 6:23am On Mar 26, 2012

Thank you. Two words added to my dictionary - Wastrel and Virago. smiley wink
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? by antartica(m): 6:30am On Mar 26, 2012
It comes natural for a nigerian guy to easily forget nigerian girls exist abroad,talkless of dating them,unless of course the guy is a churchgoer where he mingles with nigerian women close and bound by the rules of the pastor. Overseas where a nigerian guy has choices,nigerian women suddenly becomes secondary and distant options.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? by maninmood(m): 6:30am On Mar 26, 2012

Nigerian girls new slogan is, ' Baby, I want a bb porsche.'

Have a date with them. In 2 or 3 days, don't be surprised if you're asked to buy Brazilian, Malaysian hair and em, blackberry porsche or bold 5. If you are lucky to have a Nigerian wife to maintain and you really want to have fun outside, Nigerian women are the very easy type. All cuz of blackberry and Brazilian hair, to get them laid is way easy, it ranges from 3k to 10k though, depending on how manageable they are. I remember 3 of them calling their respective boyfriends they were at church while I was screwing them. Dirty set of people!!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? by SoftVersion(m): 7:21am On Mar 26, 2012
I dey use naija women kill time till I go see marry my white girl... White girls sabi love sincerely, but naija girls love get clause and when u no get dat clause again... Men ur eyes go see weeen.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:22am On Mar 26, 2012

Excuse me!!!!!

Do u no me? I would strongly advice you STFU! If u havent met d character behind d username.

Judging me by my online persona defines ur stupidityy, u obviously don't have a jokey side to you.

Guess wot? I don't give a flying monkeys about ur moronic assumptions.

SMH!!! Another warlock trying to feast on my faeces.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 26, 2012
@ Op, what is the meaning of obsession? with the thread's content no passion to date una? Edit that!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? by maninmood(m): 7:31am On Mar 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Excuse me!!!!!

Do u no me? I would strongly advice you STFU! If u havent met d character behind d username.

Judging me by my online persona defines ur stupidityy, u obviously don't have a jokey side to you.

Guess wot? I don't give a flying monkeys about ur moronic assumptions.

SMH!!! Another warlock trying to feast on my faeces.

Easy! By the way, are you married? Do you always react like this to your husband? Please, take it easy. Remember, you are a woman. If you are not yet married, your future husband might just be on Nairaland. Women that are respectful and responsible are not fools, remember.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? by tothemax86: 7:31am On Mar 26, 2012
Black girls smell like fish and chips, European women are just too clean!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? by Beync(f): 7:44am On Mar 26, 2012
All these bashing ends on nl. For real life them no get liver even these ones assuming they don't hav nigerian girls time abroad end up making u-turn when the want to settle. It's only 2 out of 100 dat may end up marrying white and at their 50s the oyigbo woman. Will dump them like refuse.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:46am On Mar 26, 2012
maninmood:

Easy! By the way, are you married? Do you always react like this to your husband? Please, take it easy. Remember, you are a woman. If you are not yet married, your future husband might just be on Nairaland. Women that are respectful and responsible are not fools, remember.

WTF! And who is u? Are we related? Y u going tru storms to get noticed?Listen bin a kiss arse don't get you far u no.

By d way,wot has bin married got to do wiv an online persona? Gawdd listen to yourself.

On ur case silence gives consent, so I''ll pass on u.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? by Fourcade(m): 7:54am On Mar 26, 2012
Mavor: This girl is a freak. Imagine this $hit making front page.
The Power of Onila ..lol

pato405: look at the likes of this Idowugbo or whatever she calls herself for instance, go through all her posts on nairaland. none is garnished with courtesy. she hurls insults at will. not seen her though but if comments here on nairaland is anything to go by, her personality is anyone's guess ..typical street girl, a wastrel, a virago!

i have died!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? by maninmood(m): 7:57am On Mar 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:

WTF! And who is u? Are u my relative? Y u going tru storms to get noticed?Listen bin a kiss arse don't get you far u no.

By d way,wot has bin married got to do wiv an online persona? Gawdd listen to yourself.

On ur case silence gives consent, so I''ll pass on u.

To get noticed? On a virtual network like nairaland? I would rather not have any brawl with a girl like you. You may be my youngest sister age-mate.
Age goes alongside maturity. Your comment has declared your age range.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:05am On Mar 26, 2012
maninmood:

To get noticed? On a virtual network like nairaland? I would rather not have any brawl with a girl like you. You may be my youngest sister age-mate.
Age goes alongside maturity. Your comment has declared your age range.

U calling me out is called wot exactly? Pls keep ur sly remarks to yourself.

I repeat u don't no me so I'll suggest u get busy.

Bin razz is my ting, if u cant take d heat in d kitchen jump out d window.

EOD!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? by ndahbros1: 8:07am On Mar 26, 2012
This post is d most stupid post ever. Nigerian men shd be obsessed with who then? Na wa sef for some people o.
So my father, my uncles, my brothers, our village Chiefs, all my male friends, even me, everybody for go Afghanistan go marry?
Some tins just don't stimulate any level of intellectual activity and this is one of them.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? by achi4u(m): 8:07am On Mar 26, 2012
tothemax86: Black girls smell like fish and chips, European women are just too clean!
no SIR,black is beauty.naija gals want to live big,yes because our home video shows them alot of nice building,extortic cars and many things that makes life worth living.but they should slow down...datz why i don't watch home video with my woman.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? by Nayah(f): 8:17am On Mar 26, 2012
Onila I'e always said Nigerian men are crazy about you! this is only because they want "perfection" for their sisters that's all
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? by emsquare(m): 8:30am On Mar 26, 2012
Lol!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? by toyemz(f): 9:29am On Mar 26, 2012
Hang on just wait a minute
what's with the name bashing of Nigerian girls only being the bad ones?
all you Nigerian guys claiming that Nigerian women are too cheap....
what gives?
who spoilt the Nigerian women in the first place?
Is it the guys who, after they have finished doing their security,cleaning or yahoo runs abroad, and then go to Nigeria splashing money and giving the false impression that everything is rosy abroad?

Or is it the dumb broke Nigerian man who pretends to 'belong' and borrows money just to be seen?

190,with all his mouth, works in macdonalds and can only rant here!

Meanwhile,most of the Nigerian men that date foreigners seriously look like and act like their houseboys! They love you ko? No they don't,they just use you( one good thing though,is that they(nigerians white women) have taught the men how to push buggies perfectly!cheesy)
you wan try our nigerian men acting 'mumushily' just check them out daily on the streets of London,Birmingham,Manchester etc.your eyes will pop in astonishment and yet they come here and vomit rubbish!

Again what about the lack of dignity which our Nigerian men have nowadays, going for just anything in the name of papers! you want try them?
first class useless ones! they swarm like flies.

So pls quit with the over generalisation of Nigerian women,there are many responsible and ambitious ones who actually work and make a wonderuful and better living for themselves and their families,some with very useless husbands who seem to have forgotten what the word 'responsibily' means!
why not praise those ones and ask the younger ones to emulate them? instead of dragging womenhood through the mud?
enough i say enough!
many of us ladies are shamed by what are men get up to, in the western world, we get it in our faces everytime, yet we still come out to protecting our men!
yet a problem caused by you,(men) you huff and cry about!
pls grow up and be men!

PS...
sorry about my rantings i just had it up to here the all the bashings!
and no i am not frustated,so don't even go down that lane

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? by Tinax(f): 9:34am On Mar 26, 2012
sure they are crazy abt us, going down on their knees beggin us not to leave them for them cool white guys, well we don't hv option but to manage them grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:35am On Mar 26, 2012
toyemz: Hang on just wait a minute
what's with the name bashing of Nigerian girls only being the bad ones?
all you Nigerian guys claiming that Nigerian women are too cheap....
what gives?
who spoilt the Nigerian women in the first place?
Is it the guys who, after they have finished doing their security,cleaning or yahoo runs abroad, and then go to Nigeria splashing money and giving the false impression that everything is rosy abroad?

Or is it the dumb broke Nigerian man who pretends to 'belong' and borrows money just to be seen?

190,with all his mouth, works in macdonalds and can only rant here!

Meanwhile,most of the Nigerian men that date foreigners seriously look like and act like their houseboys! They love you ko? No they don't,they just use you( one good thing though,is that they(nigerians white women) have taught the men how to push buggies perfectly!cheesy)
you wan try our nigerian men acting 'mumushily' just check them out daily on the streets of London,Birmingham,Manchester etc.your eyes will pop in astonishment and yet they come here and vomit rubbish!

Again what about the lack of dignity which our Nigerian men have nowadays, going for just anything in the name of papers! you want try them?
first class useless ones! they swarm like flies.

So pls quit with the over generalisation of Nigerian women,there are many responsible and ambitious ones who actually work and make a wonderuful and better living for themselves and their families,some with very useless husbands who seem to have forgotten what the word 'responsibily' means!
why not praise those ones and ask the younger ones to emulate them? instead of dragging womenhood through the mud?
enough i say enough!
many of us ladies are shamed by what are men get up to, in the western world, we get it in our faces everytime, yet we still come out to protecting our men!
yet a problem caused by you,(men) you huff and cry about!
pls grow up and be men!

PS...
sorry about my rantings i just had it up to here the all the bashings!
and no i am not frustated,so don't even go down that lane

Gal y bother,its only d demented ones dat would encourage the bashing.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? by skydeep(f): 9:40am On Mar 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Gal y bother,its only d demented ones dat would encourage the bashing.

maybe she is new to the system grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies Begins The Camel Toe Challenge (top Photos) / Do You Take Your Relationship As A Personal Responsibility? / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.