Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

God Please Help Me Not To Give A Sh*t - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Please Help Me Not To Give A Sh*t (1262 Views)

Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy / Photo! Nigga Be Like God Please Forgive Me For The Sin Am About To Commit / God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Please Help Me Not To Give A Sh*t by 9janinja1(f): 9:27pm On Mar 25, 2012
So i just read Ogochukwu Onuchukwu's story.. how her husband tortured her little by little ... emotionally, physically and mentally until she finally died. And i'm thinking i'll love my husband to pieces but not to the extent where he tries to kill.

i think she was partially selfish, she has her mother, siblings and extended family who love her so very much yet she was willing to die for her husband, all because of love for him. What about the people who love her what happens to them especially her kids and the autistic one his father refers to as abnormal.

Human beings na wa.

My prayer is God should help me find someone i will love dearly but not to the extent of sacrificing myself for an undeserving 'Kevin' (who by the way is not fine) and
has no regards for me or my kids.

You better worship me !
any comments

1 Like

Re: God Please Help Me Not To Give A Sh*t by Killz3(m): 9:35pm On Mar 25, 2012
9ja-ninja:
So i just read Ogochukwu Onuchukwu's story.. how her husband tortured her little by little ... emotionally, physically and mentally until she finally died. And i'm thinking i'll love my husband to pieces but not to the extent where he tries to kill.

i think she was partially selfish, she has her mother, siblings and extended family who love her so very much yet she was willing to die for her husband, all because of love for him. What about the people who love her what happens to them especially her kids and the autistic one his father refers to as abnormal.

Human beings na wa.

My prayer is God should help me find someone i will love dearly but not to the extent of sacrificing myself for an undeserving 'Kevin' (who by the way is not fine) and

[size=15pt]You better worship me ! [/size]
any comments
Are you discombobulated?
Re: God Please Help Me Not To Give A Sh*t by 190: 9:35pm On Mar 25, 2012
May her soul rest in peace

so painful she died!

the husband wouldnt have dealt wit her to death haba

dats too much

him for do am small small undecided
Re: God Please Help Me Not To Give A Sh*t by 9janinja1(f): 9:42pm On Mar 25, 2012
~Killz~:

Are you discombobulated?

nigerians like to write big grammar that they cannot pronounce.

@190
may her soul rest in peace ... he over did it.
Re: God Please Help Me Not To Give A Sh*t by Killz3(m): 9:58pm On Mar 25, 2012
9ja-ninja:

nigerians like to write big grammar that they cannot pronounce.

Especially those that use words out of context. . . e.g Worship
Re: God Please Help Me Not To Give A Sh*t by MrCork17: 10:54pm On Mar 25, 2012
9ja-ninja:

Human beings na wa.

You better worship me !
any comments

90 views and only 3 response. sweeery Ninja. sholdunt u be concentratin on findin husband from nairaland instead of worryin aBOUT ojugochuwuwugo? undecided
Re: God Please Help Me Not To Give A Sh*t by 9janinja1(f): 10:56pm On Mar 25, 2012
~Killz~:

Especially those that use words out of context. . . e.g Worship

i can see how you would think worship is big grammar. I use worship to express how much i expect. I am not asking for someone to literally get on his kneels and worship me

@mrcock

no thanks. nigerian men = no
Re: God Please Help Me Not To Give A Sh*t by outline: 5:06pm On Mar 26, 2012
SO you created a THREAD from another persons thread....how creative!!! lipsrsealed
Re: God Please Help Me Not To Give A Sh*t by 9janinja1(f): 9:34pm On Mar 26, 2012
outline: SO you created a THREAD from another persons thread....how creative!!! lipsrsealed

wow some people just type rubbish... i did not even know there was a thread about it already i just wrote how i felt after seeing stuff on facebook about her.

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Do, Pls / How To Know That You Are Not The Only One. / Advise Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.