Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,872 members, 7,813,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Photo! Nigga Be Like God Please Forgive Me For The Sin Am About To Commit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo! Nigga Be Like God Please Forgive Me For The Sin Am About To Commit (2479 Views)

This Oyibo Woman Felt Like God, Until This... / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo! Nigga Be Like God Please Forgive Me For The Sin Am About To Commit by Damalex4luv(m): 2:09pm On Aug 24, 2015
God hahaha emi lo seyi fun tan. Only me with all this behind. Father pls forgive me and empower me grin grin grin

Re: Photo! Nigga Be Like God Please Forgive Me For The Sin Am About To Commit by INTROVERT(f): 2:09pm On Aug 24, 2015
Hex just watching tv.. grin
Re: Photo! Nigga Be Like God Please Forgive Me For The Sin Am About To Commit by dunsman(f): 2:10pm On Aug 24, 2015
Hahah..
Re: Photo! Nigga Be Like God Please Forgive Me For The Sin Am About To Commit by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 24, 2015
undecided
Re: Photo! Nigga Be Like God Please Forgive Me For The Sin Am About To Commit by adonbilivit: 2:14pm On Aug 24, 2015
he looks scared! him dey fear yansh
Re: Photo! Nigga Be Like God Please Forgive Me For The Sin Am About To Commit by boboLIL(m): 2:33pm On Aug 24, 2015
He doesn't know how to start ......

He is waiting the gal to make the first move,,, the gal is waiting for hm to make a move buh my niqqa lame die

The bae get am shaa

See back view choi

1 Like

Re: Photo! Nigga Be Like God Please Forgive Me For The Sin Am About To Commit by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 24, 2015
Dz na temptation
Re: Photo! Nigga Be Like God Please Forgive Me For The Sin Am About To Commit by czarr(m): 2:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
In dareys voice'forgive me father but I gotta take a chance' grin

1 Like

Re: Photo! Nigga Be Like God Please Forgive Me For The Sin Am About To Commit by kestolove95(m): 3:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
Guy cari on I support u
Re: Photo! Nigga Be Like God Please Forgive Me For The Sin Am About To Commit by Princeparix(m): 3:42pm On Aug 24, 2015
Bruhahahaha...

Na here you go see yansh Change gear.
Re: Photo! Nigga Be Like God Please Forgive Me For The Sin Am About To Commit by donholy28(m): 3:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
The lord is his strength
Re: Photo! Nigga Be Like God Please Forgive Me For The Sin Am About To Commit by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 24, 2015
Seee yannshhhhhhhhhhhh cheesy nigga ride on mehnnnn!

(1) (Reply)

How Do U React When Ur partner Does Dis To U / Hilarious Response A Lady Got From Her Fiance,when she wrote About Her First Lov / When A Player Fall In Love(only Playees Will Understand This)-pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.