Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,488 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife (25902 Views)

Lady Prevents Girl From Coming Near Her Man (Video) / The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! / This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Pope22(m): 12:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
Personally i dont have any problem with any girl from any state but why do people have this believe about them? What do you think? I have even seen some but i still don't believe its same with all of them.
Am not saying this because am from Anambra state but because of what I have exprienced from some girls I have done things with in the past and what some of my friends have also exprienced too. As am seriously searching for a true soul-mate and a lover, I pray not to have or fall in love with a girl from Imo state. I have dated some girls, mainly Igbos but the one that gave me toughest time was from Imo state, 3 of my friends have also said same thing.

Even the males from Imo state are the worst people you can ever do something with such as business, living together as room-mates, keeping as friends, etc. These people can "rack" sense like mad; they always claim or try to show "sense" in everything and this kind of attitude has been transfered to their girls. They will always like to cheat you in every little thing, they will always pretend not to have even when they have unless everybody brings out. They will pretend to be good or freindly when they need something from you and when they get it, they walk away; this is Imo people for you and according to them, they call it "wiseness and wisdom"

They say Anambra girls like money, its better someone pretends to be good or friendly when she wants something from you and stil be that which she pretends to be after getting that from you than changing after getting what he or she wants; this is Imo girls for you and according to them, they call it "sense and smartness"

You can hardly predict them even when they are laughing, dont take it as "true laugh".
My friend came to me this morning lamenting and regreting why he has an Imo guy as a room-mate and as a close friend, he was telling me how the guy has been "racking" sense for him for long and he kept enduring and tolerating but this time, its choking him and he has to speak out. Exactly same thing a female friend of mine complained about her female friend she is living with. Personally, I have also exprienced same thing both from their females and males.

My question is..
Why are they like this?
And my prayer is...
God please, dont give me an Imo girl as a girl friend or as a wife.

Give me a girl from any state apart from Imo..even if its from North or West, I will gladly accept her but not from Imo state because I dont have strength or know how to "rack" sense.

Please I don't hate Imo people or anybody from there, I only hate their character!

7 Likes

Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by sinaj(f): 12:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
lol grin

Dere iz an adage dat say, If u c a snake nd an Owerri man (mbaise), you should kill d Owerri man first coz de r smarter dan snakes tongue

Pope22 I dont lyk Anambra people either coz de r... undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Pope22(m): 12:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
sinaj:
b
For "Babe"
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Shortyy(f): 12:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

3 Likes

Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by winetapper: 12:24pm On Jun 01, 2015

so, do you know some ppl be like.. De dont want to marry any one from your family..?

4 Likes

Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Bozzax: 12:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
Sorry bro but yours is just a case of re-occurring coincidence.

Look man, a person's tribe doesn't define them.
Nigerian girls are all the same. Same dark skin, Same hair, same human. What differentiates them is their character, not tribe.

The fact that you have dated couple of girls from imo state and they turned out to be what didn't expect, doesn't mean all imo girls are all bad news.

You don't just because of a few experiences label all the females from a particular tribe as "bad".
That's a totally wrong way to look at things.

What matters is the persons personality and individuality, not tribe.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Brugo(m): 12:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

What is the difference between the two states?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by sinaj(f): 12:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
Pope22:
For "Babe"
nah, for balls wink

1 Like

Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Mynd44: 12:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
Well you have the right to choose so if you think Imo girls don't go it for you, fine.

Does not mean I don't think it is a shitty thing though
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by ronald4lif(m): 12:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
I didn't just read this angry
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Adisa89(m): 12:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
Lol
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Battery1(m): 12:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
E dey pain Imo pple bt na true d dude talk, I can't forget Chijioke (an imo guy) in hurry for dealin with me wen were room.mates in d university...

As for dia babes, they are nt different. Anambra and enugu pple rock!

6 Likes

Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Battery1(m): 12:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
Shortyy:
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Original Imo gal..

1 Like

Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by CountDracula(m): 12:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
Biafrans, dem never split and them don dey tribal-reject each other, hw d fvck wil u survive if u split

17 Likes

Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by UnknownT: 12:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
I wonder if there were these kinds of division when the 5 SE states were just East Central State?

1 Like

Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Pope22(m): 12:52pm On Jun 01, 2015
CountDracula:
Biafrans, dem never split and them don dey tribal-reject each other, hw d fvck wil u survive if u split
I don't know what you are talking about, I said I hate their character.

2 Likes

Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by samoks(m): 12:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
@Op, why are they all treating you badly? It only means YOU are the problem. Check your attitude first. Maybe you are repeating the same bad character to them all, and they therefore, switch to defensive mode.

Let he that is without sin cast the first stone.

8 Likes

Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by CountDracula(m): 12:54pm On Jun 01, 2015
Pope22:

I don't know what you are talking about, I said I hate their character.
Wat did I say dt u dnt understand? U hate their xter, u generalized, dats tribalistic... If u stil dnt understand ure onyourown

1 Like

Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Behira(f): 12:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
Hatred isnt da Key.......and state discrimination isnt one either..... u only met the bad ones doesnt mean there arent lots of gud ones among dem.
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by MsBliss(f): 12:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
## walks into thread , reads ,didn't find anything reasonable ,walks out##

1 Like

Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Pope22(m): 1:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
Behira:
Hatred isnt da Key.......and state discrimination isnt one either..... u only met the bad ones doesnt mean there arent lots of gud ones among dem.
Ofcourse there are millions of good pple from there but when a child is crying and pointing on a particular place or direction, its either the mama is there or the papa is there!

Many complain, not only me.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Battery1(m): 1:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
MsBliss:
##
walks into thread , reads ,didn't find anything reasonable ,walks out##
CountDracula:

Wat did I say dt u dnt understand? U hate their xter, u generalized, dats tribalistic... If u stil dnt understand ure onyourown

Imo pple plenty for here o!

1 Like

Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by CountDracula(m): 1:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
Battery1:

Imo pple plenty for here o!
If u think I'm imo uve been smokin weed for too long
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Battery1(m): 1:08pm On Jun 01, 2015
CountDracula:

If u think I'm imo uve been smokin weed for too long
I guess u drank excess of over-fermanted imo palm-wine this afternoon and its turnin ur head and eyes.
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by kelechi50: 1:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
You don't generalize by one or two people's character
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by sistar007(m): 1:54pm On Jun 01, 2015
Statistical lies
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
op on behalf of the Imo state people, fk you Mofoka. hahahahhahahaa this is just as stupidd as saying all Nigerian Girls are the same. Even though there is a part of Imo people (the mbaise people) that are known for the reasons you stated doesn't mean it's every Imo state daughter and son. Don't generalize its plain stupidd.
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Mikocake(m): 2:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
wha

1 Like

Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Battery1(m): 2:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
icedbeatz:
Even though there is a part of Imo people (the mbaise people) that are known for the reasons you stated doesn't mean it's every Imo state daughter and son. Don't generalize its plain stupidd.

So Op is rite afterall, atleast 85% rite.
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by lomodele(m): 2:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
Brugo:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

What is the difference between the two states?
When you read wat u wrote u will understand d difference between d two states according to him.
Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
Battery1:

So Op is rite afterall, atleast 85% rite.
No he not because he typed that it's every Imo person even the mbaise people still have very good and kind individuals. Every community has good and bad people in them and the bad ones that brings bad name that paints the community black.

1 Like

Re: God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife by Odirah(m): 2:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
icedbeatz:

No he not because he typed that it's every Imo person even the mbaise people still have very good and kind individuals. Every community has good and bad people in them and the bad ones that brings bad name that paints the community black.
Plz are u frm imo state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) / What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.