Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:56 PM

8x324's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 8x324's Profile / 8x324's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

Politics / Re: Lagos State Counts Their Loses - Over 100,000 People Threw Into Unemployment by 8x324: 9:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
haffaze777:
Sick and wasted generation
[/s]
Crime / Re: EndSars: We Have Received Reports Of Crimes - ICC Prosecutor, Fatou Bensouda by 8x324: 9:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
PIMPAR:

He should still send the lies he can't defend again?
The same lie he received from his supreme coward leader
[/s]

1 Like

Politics / Re: Sanwo-Olu Confirms Two Deaths From Lekki Shooting by 8x324: 9:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
helinues:

No be same people dey pay us, you for know the amount now..

Hian!
[/s]

5 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Breaking: Security Operatives Shoots At Hoodlums Who Stormed Kirikiri Prison by 8x324: 9:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
yarimo:
a very good steps from the security
[/s]

1 Like

Politics / Re: Sanwo-Olu Confirms Two Deaths From Lekki Shooting by 8x324: 9:06pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
helinues:

Where is massacre in all this ( Not justifying the killings, we are talking about human lives here)

Anyways, I go let it slide but it for no be you oo
[/s]

6 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Gbagi, Akobo Police Station On Fire As 2 Police Man Burnt Alive by 8x324: 9:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
yarimo:
airforce should be deployed to deal with them ruthlessly from the air.
[/s]

1 Like

Politics / Re: Buhari Directs Wages Commission To Speed Up New Salary Scale For Policemen by 8x324: 9:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
Commentor:

You lost a loved one at Lekki gate shooting?

May his/her soul rest in peace.
[/s]
Crime / Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by 8x324: 9:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
yarimo:
and some idiots will be claiming innocent protesters are being killed .
[/s]

56 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Sanwo-Olu Confirms Two Deaths From Lekki Shooting by 8x324: 9:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
helinues:

Victims of shooting no confirmation of anyone death as at that time.

Those who lost their lives in the past few days, still not Lekki..

Wait, why are you feeling intimidated with my innocent questions?
[/s]

15 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by 8x324: 8:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
Commentor:

You go soon begin pick paper for market.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community by 8x324: 8:52pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
Commentor:

Na express you dey go so.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Sanwo-Olu Confirms Two Deaths From Lekki Shooting by 8x324: 8:49pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
helinues:

I dislike liars, shey you know...

Could you pls provide proofs for that?? undecided
[/s]

79 Likes 4 Shares

Politics / Re: Sanwo-Olu Confirms Two Deaths From Lekki Shooting by 8x324: 8:49pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
helinues:

Like really?

Who are the people behind the Photoshop photos?

What was their motives?

undecided embarassed
[/s]

107 Likes 6 Shares

Family / Re: I Was Robbed To By Endsars Thugs This Morning by 8x324: 8:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
BIGGESThead6:

Oya send the Op the money he needed, since you believed him.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Sanwo-Olu Confirms Two Deaths From Lekki Shooting by 8x324: 8:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
helinues:
That's what the mischievous people have been terming massacre
[/s]

208 Likes 12 Shares

Politics / Re: Why Is The International Community Yet To Condemn The Evil Done By Protesters? by 8x324: 8:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
helinues:
Cos they are yet to hear the true version of the story..

I have been pondering on the people behind those Lekki Photoshops... That could have been pre-planned.

They planned to use it to blackmail FG but they were bursted
[/s]
Politics / Re: Lekki Toll Gate Shooting: There’s Attempt To Cause Ethnic Divisions – Afenifere by 8x324: 8:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
SilverNorGold:

My brother, say no to tribalism.

God bless you.
[/s]
Crime / Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by 8x324: 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
BIGGESThead6:

Why should I?
This is Yorubas biggest mistake and it will hunt them in future.
[/s]
Politics / Re: President Buhari's Address On EndSARS Protests (Full Text) by 8x324: 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
Commentor:

Peter Obi's Ezu river killings come to mind.
[/s]
Politics / Re: The Senseless Write Up Called :yoruba Ronu by 8x324: 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
TecM0:

and anyone deliberately instigating tribal war even when he knows the real enemies
war shall never depart from his generation.
peace shall be far from him

Amen

If you intentionally told a lie about Yoruba and Hausa clashing for tribal incitement may God Almighty make your peace non existent

[/s]
Health / Re: FG Directs Tertiary Hospitals To Treat Casualties Of Protest Free Of Charge by 8x324: 8:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
yarimo:
kidnapping alert... dcp ABBA kyari over to you
[/s]
Crime / Re: Thugs Destroy Diamond Bank ATMs In Enugu (Video) by 8x324: 8:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

Where was their place of leaving when the ovation was loudest? Were they expecting to have the remote control of over 1000 protesters?
What went wrong with their thinking ability when they were invited for round Table discussion with Govt?
[/s]
Politics / Re: The Senseless Write Up Called :yoruba Ronu by 8x324: 8:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
TecM0:

Like you sacrificed 3 million of yours abi

I see you people find it hard not to poke nose in Yoruba Affiars as it gives you joy
[/s]

1 Like

Politics / Re: Opinion Who Want To Destroy Lagos by 8x324: 8:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
helinues:
That's no brainier.

Na upper Iweka people now... That's what their dilector told them while some gullible Yoruba's play to their whinny.

Me wondering why some people are just waking up about the motives behind those who incited the protesters not to stop most especially Lagos even when Falz and Yesufu told them enough is enough

Why attacking Tinubu's property? You guess is good as mine .

Hope this will clear some doubt of some Yoruba's....
[/s]
Politics / Re: The Senseless Write Up Called :yoruba Ronu by 8x324: 8:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
TecM0:

and anyone deliberately instigating tribal war even when he knows the real enemies
war shall never depart from his generation.
peace shall be far from him

Amen

If you intentionally told a lie about Yoruba and Hausa clashing for tribal incitement may God Almighty make your peace non existent

[/s]

1 Like

Politics / Re: I Did Not Order Attack On Yoruba Assets-ipob Leader by 8x324: 8:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
JAMO84:
Cownu can tell that to his ipob Miscreants (Not all Igbo ). They will pay for their crimes
[/s]
Politics / Re: Opinion Who Want To Destroy Lagos by 8x324: 8:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
helinues:

Uncle, Sir , Bros

You can lie for the world.

I dare you, I repeat ,I dare you to provide proofs to back up your claims
[/s]
Crime / Re: Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives by 8x324: 8:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
ILoveDemMANNA:

In this particular one that has to do with foods, there is ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong in this sir.
[/s]
Politics / Re: ONITSHA High Court On Fire by 8x324: 8:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
FuckOsuPigs:

This is different because your lord and savior Lamidi Cownu has been caught on tape giving specific instructions to Yeegbos in Lagos to go after Tinubu's property. Now your brethren are shaking all over the place dissociating themselves from Cownu. But it's already too late. I know a response of equal measure will be provided in the coming days by Tinubu's followers. Days of armageddon ahead.

We can see through your smokescreen. Y'all can't fool us.

[/s]
Crime / Re: Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives by 8x324: 8:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
ILoveDemMANNA:
just imagine the wickedness of some people hoarding and hiding palliative meant for the masses.
So they can repackage and sell it back to the public when the dust settles.
Nigerians are the enemies of themselves.
PERIOD
[/s]
Politics / Re: Opinion Who Want To Destroy Lagos by 8x324: 8:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
helinues:

Wait, you don drink that thing again??....

Check your response by yourself... They are all incoherent
[/s]
Celebrities / Re: “this Fight Is For All Of Us, Not At Each Other” – Fashion Designer, Yomi Casual by 8x324: 8:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
TecM0:
His hardwork and business vandalised and looted, and to make matters worse ,he doesn't know when business would commence again

Every enterprenuers nightmare
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.