Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? (9697 Views)

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by bittyend(m): 7:20pm On Mar 28, 2012
Sugardiva:

Stesibelle is beautiful. Thumbs up girl. And so is most Naija babes here on NL like rokiatu, slimyem, goldieluks, dyt, idowogbu. Please be real too okay? U havnt seen me physically so u dnt knw if I'm evn finer than my pics. ℓ☺ℓ. By d way its fun to watch u get so riled up by my cockiness.

Why do I need to see you in person, darling? I have no plans in meeting insecure clowns from NL in Nigeria, and I don't come to Nigeria to meet the money hungry chics. Every time I come to Naija, I come to jam with REAL NIGERIANS. The pepper sellers, gala sellers etc. I like to call them THE CHEATED NIGERIANS!!

So, keep your picture, and your fugly face in real life for clowns to see, I'm not interested, darling. undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by Sugardiva(f): 7:23pm On Mar 28, 2012
tellwisdom: [size=17pt]Nigerian gurls have big belly even when their not pregnant->Mshew chima, yammy legs-->Rokiatu, apply too much of pan cake--> sugardiva angry angry angry angry[/size]

We love u too tellmumu.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by Goldieluks: 7:25pm On Mar 28, 2012
bittyend:

End of!! If you can't post your ugly face, then, do you. I don't even want see it, yuck undecided

Hahaahaha nice try kiddo!
I always knew you are a ugly face with ugly intentions.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by Stesibelle17(f): 7:25pm On Mar 28, 2012
bittyend:

Why do I need to see you in person, darling? I have no plans in meeting insecure clowns from NL in Nigeria, and I don't come to Nigeria to meet the money hungry chics. Every time I come to Naija, I come to jam with REAL NIGERIANS. The pepper sellers, gala sellers etc. I like to call them THE CHEATED NIGERIANS!!

So, keep your picture, and your fugly face in real life for clowns to see, I'm not interested, darling. undecided
bittyend:

bittyend:

smh
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by Sugardiva(f): 7:26pm On Mar 28, 2012
bittyend:

We've resorted to name calling have we? Tsk tsk take it easzy ur insecurity is showing. ​​​​​=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)).

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by bittyend(m): 7:27pm On Mar 28, 2012
Goldieluks:

Hahaahaha nice try kiddo!
I always knew you are a ugly face with ugly intentions.

Good luck with your thoughts - pretty and confident girls don't hide their pics, they show it off.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by Stesibelle17(f): 7:27pm On Mar 28, 2012
U guys shud quit dese insults nd harsh wordz pls. Its rili nt worth it.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by bittyend(m): 7:29pm On Mar 28, 2012
Sugardiva:

We've resorted to name calling have we? Tsk tsk take it easzy ur insecurity is showing. ​​​​​=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)).

Name calling? Are you sure you understand English language?

Where's the name calling in my post?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by bittyend(m): 7:30pm On Mar 28, 2012
Stesibelle17: U guys shud quit dese insults nd harsh wordz pls. Its rili nt worth it.

Don't worry, sexy - it's not that serious. I'm just being a realist, and it's better to call a spade a spade, than lead a delusional life.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by Goldieluks: 7:31pm On Mar 28, 2012
bittyend:

Good luck with your thoughts - pretty and confident girls don't hide their pics, they show it off.

Kettle pot black much?
Are you confident yourself? I have never seen where a so-called handsome guy hides his pic.
You must be the first! Good luck to you too, and stop calling people ugly especially as you are not left out.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by bittyend(m): 7:40pm On Mar 28, 2012
Goldieluks:
Kettle pot black much?
Are you confident yourself? I have never seen where a so-called handsome guy hides his pic.
You must be the first! Good luck to you too, and stop calling people ugly especially as you are not left out.

Me not posting my pic has nothing to do with my looks - and more to do with what I post in the politics section. I'm a very controversial guy!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by Goldieluks: 7:46pm On Mar 28, 2012
bittyend:

Me not posting my pic has nothing to do with my looks - and more to do with what I post in the politics section. I'm a very controversial guy!

Fair share. I see you don't like people making assumptions about you.
" Do unto others" lurv.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by bittyend(m): 7:52pm On Mar 28, 2012
Goldieluks: [/color]

[color=#550000]
Fair share. I see you don't like people making assumptions about you.
" Do unto others" lurv.

I'm lost, love!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by Goldieluks: 8:03pm On Mar 28, 2012
Okay okay.

You called me ugly, because I asked you to post your pic first right?
I ditched out the same at you, and you went on about you not posting your pic doesn't mean you are ugly, rather you being controversial. That's what.

For the essence of it, my refusing to post my pic doesn't mean am ugly, hell no!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by Chimezie198(m): 8:05pm On Mar 28, 2012
Mrs chima is gon upload her pics very soon. She has a yori-yori belly.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by bittyend(m): 8:05pm On Mar 28, 2012
Goldieluks: Okay okay.

You called me ugly, because I asked you to post your pic first right?
I ditched out the same at you, and you went on about you not posting your pic doesn't mean you are ugly, rather you being controversial. That's what.

For the essence of it, my refusing to post my pic doesn't mean am ugly, hell no!

Whatever, I was just giving you the benefit of doubt - but carry on.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by MrsChima(f): 8:20pm On Mar 28, 2012
Chimezie198: Mrs chima is gon upload her pics very soon. She has a yori-yori belly.

Keep dreaming and you shall never be disappointed. kiss
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by Goldieluks: 8:20pm On Mar 28, 2012
bittyend:

Whatever, I was just giving you the benefit of doubt - but carry on.

Cheers!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 28, 2012
Some of em are even scary looking
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by tanimz(f): 8:31pm On Mar 28, 2012
@Poster - Were you bitch-slapped in your sleep or something?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by Chimezie198(m): 8:40pm On Mar 28, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Keep dreaming and you shall never be disappointed. kiss
shocked Ok tell me wot u look like? Atleast you must be chacoal in color, fatty, short.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by bittyend(m): 8:42pm On Mar 28, 2012
tanimz: @Poster - Were you bitch-slapped in your sleep or something?

Says, Ninja Turtle cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 28, 2012
Chimezie198: shocked Ok tell me wot u look like? Atleast you must be chacoal in color, fatty, short.

Son don't ask for what you gone regret knowing or seeing. Sometimes somehow invisible is better than being visible. Ask Goldie she knows what I'm talking about smiley
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 28, 2012
Whao!!!

This is unfair! ***Sobbing***

The OP went in kinda ard on Sugardiva, stil LMFAO!!

No comment, I'm out.

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by Goldieluks: 8:47pm On Mar 28, 2012
REALITY101:

Son don't ask for what you gone regret knowing or seeing. Sometimes somehow invisible is better than being visible. Ask Goldie she knows what I'm talking about smiley

Halt there negro! he has seen my pics, duh!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by tellwisdom: 8:48pm On Mar 28, 2012
Chimezie198: shocked Ok tell me wot u look like? Atleast you must be chacoal in color, fatty, short.
grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 28, 2012
Goldieluks:

What's gud, b? What endz in ld are you from, babes?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by coogar: 8:50pm On Mar 28, 2012
tanimz: @Poster - Were you bitch-slapped in your sleep or something?

the op drank a gallon of his own s[i]e[/i]men.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by MrResource(m): 8:51pm On Mar 28, 2012
Waste!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 28, 2012
Goldieluks:

My pen-s is itching do u mind helping a friend out with your hands?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by Goldieluks: 8:53pm On Mar 28, 2012
shymmex:

What's gud, b? What endz in ld are you from, babes?

North West. You?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by Dyt(f): 8:55pm On Mar 28, 2012
Seriously I neva tot dis thread cld go beyond 6posts
Damn
Y'all gave dis boi fame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How To Talk To A Girl You Barely Know/never Met On Facebook And Win Her / If She Have This App On Her Phone, Break Up! / Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.