Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,941 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

How Do You Handle Love When You Feel It For Someone Older - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Handle Love When You Feel It For Someone Older (960 Views)

MALE: Can You Date Someone Older Than You And Vice Versa For The Female / Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You / 100 Things Girls Love When Guys Do It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Handle Love When You Feel It For Someone Older by segzicres(m): 9:56am On Nov 01, 2007
what can a guy do when he's in love with someone older?
how do i go about it?
should i tell her or let it go because of the age difference?
i don't like it when i'm refused and still feel i should tell her but don't know how she'll take it?
tell me what to do naira land.
Re: How Do You Handle Love When You Feel It For Someone Older by finemocha(f): 4:23pm On Nov 01, 2007
tell her, thank fully she is older adn more mature than the younger girls, if anything she will be flattered about it. by telling her u will prove to her that u are mature yourself regardles of your younger age, which will definately be a plus for u in her books.
Re: How Do You Handle Love When You Feel It For Someone Older by johnpeace(m): 4:09pm On Nov 02, 2007
@segzi cres,
Infact, i am really interested with this topic from the hotel of my soul.
Actually, this is the problem i'm seriously facing at the moment. Though, i have made up my mind to open up for the epitome of beauty cos i can't help nor stand the feelings anymore. It's really bothered me, but i know for sure, "Love" will take control.

(1) (Reply)

In The Name Of Love / My Ex Boyfriend Is Back Should I Date Him Back / Ladies, Do You Play Hard To Get?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.