Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. (24765 Views)

Strange Car Seen On Badagry, Lagos Road This Morning (photos) / Two Buses Collide On 3rd Mainland Bridge (Photos) / Trailer Loses Tyre While Driving On Lagos Road This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by Callotti: 9:46am On Mar 30, 2012
Abeg make una keep those una "Tokumbo by Assembly" tuke-tuke for una state, make armed robbers take dem way-lay luxurious buses for night first!
If dem survive within YOUR own states, then we may be forced to re-access them!
Not before. Thank you!
Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 30, 2012
deandavid: sorry o,my broda, let me deviate a bit, u seem to like 9ja as it is united, which i want also, but i am having a problem about ethnic group and marriage, why is it dat an urhobo man is not allowed to marry a yoruba lady, am saying thir becos it is happenin to me rite nw, am lovin a lady 4rm osun state, but the father has specified d same tribe as husband 4 his daughters is dat fair?

sorry oo brother, the girls parent are just different. infact, I have a wedding I am attending in May. The guy is delta igbo and Yoruba girl.
Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by Arosa(m): 11:45am On Mar 30, 2012
ikeyman00: @@@

weather we believe it or not Nigeria can never develop technically know how without the igbos

Nonsense! any tribe in Nigeria has the potential to lead in technological development. However it's true that if we empower the Igbos more, Nigeria will develop faster. undecided
Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 30, 2012
Amalaaba: Just a number of observations:
I hope we have enough people on this forum old enough to remember a bus made in Nigeria called BUREM? There was initial euphoria for this bus and they were purchased by governments at all levels, but it eventually failed because of poor policies and strategies.

Please lets all support INNOSON to succeed. It will benefit all of us eventually.

For those who want 100% Made in Nigeria vehicle; i am afraid you will wait till
eternity. The headlamps for NISSAN, HONDA, TOYOTA are made in Germany. Same for some of the Cabburator, which are mostly made in USA.

By the way, i know that Peugeot 504 achieved at least 35% local production with support from several (Almost 100)Nigerian manufacturers producing cable harness, some body frames, Tyre,pointers and headlamps among others.

With INNOSON, we can do more if we support our own doggedly.

From my observation of the facilities available, most of the plastic parts of INNOSON busses are made in Nigeria.
. Just thought u all should kno d only component not made in nigeria is d engine. Innoson own plastic company @enugu dealin wit d plastic components he owns tyre company @enugu. Men we ve to celebrate dis man because of his gut.I am proud to be made in nnewi. U need to go to nnewi and enugu to see d level of patronage he enjoy
Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by Yeske2(m): 5:18pm On Mar 30, 2012
Haters can jump into the nearest well around them, who send sef.
Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by ikeyman00(m): 7:06pm On Mar 30, 2012
Nonsense! any tribe in Nigeria has the potential to lead in technological development. However it's true that if we empower the Igbos more, Nigeria will develop faster

yes u right bro

but technically me and u just said the same thing!!

haa
Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by aljharem(m): 7:16pm On Mar 30, 2012
kenis:
I would advice you to stick to what you know. I can see dont you hell bent on believing that Innoson does manufacturing. So, i would advice you desist distorting fact until you get the information you seeketh.

Abeg go sleep, where in my post did I suggest Innoson manufacture anything ? Where I ask

And so because they do not manufacture, it means we should not encourage them to start manufacturing ?

Callotti:

OK.

How many people die by road compared to by air?

Diagnostic tools tell if there are any foreseeable hazards that could be potentially self-threatening. All to improve road safety and reduce injuries and fatalities on the ROADWAYS(Nigeria nor get). For example, my vehicles came with OnStar. Why I bring this up is to show the high level of committment foreign automobile manufacturers uphold, to ensure reliability in their
products!

Question.

Does the 'assembly' process begin and end with 'assembly'?
Who is to be held accountable where human life has no meaning in places like Nigeria?
These rogues can tell you your newly assembled vehicle was damaged by your illiterate drivers or your Nigerian catacombs of POTHOLES!
Enemy don die troway!
Where is the proof? Where is your 5 year warrantee?

Who will go to jail for negligence or unethical business practices?
Who will compensate injured or dead unsuspecting victims?
Will Nigerian dealers STAND by these products, since they are doing YOU a favor?
Will YOUR corrupt Nigerian government fight for YOU or their criminal 'House of Assembly' auto PARTS dealers?

Blazay, we are not far from each other. In my previous post I hinted that Innoson still has a long way to go just like every emerging company or factory.

When I was talking of support, I meant support from the government. ie organise bodies to enforce the required standard for the vehicles etc

I know Nigeria still has a long way to go, but a journey of a million miles starts with one step.

We cannot say because Nigeria is the way it is we should then leave it like that or be layback about it. At the end of the day the same was said for Globacom and look at them now.
Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by ikeyman00(m): 7:30pm On Mar 30, 2012
calloti mgbeke nwayi
Can you honestly trust a "made in Nigeria" automobile with YOUR life?
If you cannot make such companies fully liable ethically and professionally, what is the point?
Knowing how greeeeedy and unsafe the profiteering despots could be?
I think Nigeria should stick to Keke-Napepe first!'

What roads do you plan to drive such vehicles around Nigeria?
What diagniostic tools would you use to differentiate manufacturers' defects or user/lack of maintenance errors?

If Nigeria is not a serious country, it has absolutely NO business dealing with things that would further endanger human lives. Period!

we say YES cuz toyota recall alot of their cars back due to safety issues

and concorde fell off from the sky built by ur super master god and kill more than 200 passengers on it
Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 30, 2012
alj harem:

Abeg go sleep, where in my post did I suggest Innoson manufacture anything ? Where I ask

And so because they do not manufacture, it means we should not encourage them to start manufacturing ?

Blazay, we are not far from each other. In my previous post I hinted that Innoson still has a long way to go just like every emerging company or factory.

When I was talking of support, I meant support from the government. ie organise bodies to enforce the required standard for the vehicles etc

I know Nigeria still has a long way to go, but a journey of a million miles starts with one step.

We cannot say because Nigeria is the way it is we should then leave it like that or be layback about it. At the end of the day the same was said for Globacom and look at them now.
Sorry for my earlier post that was full of'error. My point was that you have dogmatically refused to acknoledge that Innoson does manufacture. We are not forcing you to believe that he MANUFACTURES vehecle but , we employ you to desist from missinforming people on here. Why are you authoritatively telling that old woman that, what Innoson does is ASSEMBLING when you know nothing about Innoson vehecle and the situation on ground. The president and some members of national assembly have confirmed that he is MANUFACTURING but admitted that he does not manufacture all the parts( as applicable to many car manufacturing coy arround the world). You sound to know more than those who have visited and those hosting many of the Innoson plants. Yet you ask question every time about Innoson. For ur information, Innoson have been manufaturing motorcycle parts for many years. He made motorcycle very affordable by bringing Innoson motorcycle which had many innoson made in Nnewi content. He manufactures varities of other items which many people have testified its durability. So what made you think it it imposible for somebody who have been in the businss of manufacturing to manufacture vehecle?
Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by Turbocharged: 2:52am On Mar 31, 2012
I don't think any country has ever built a complete vehicle. It's always a collaborative effort. One country provide some parts, another provide some and assemble. Lexus = USA & Japan, Luxurious buses = Germany & Brazil, SM7 = Renault(France) & Samsung (S.Korea)
Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by Nobody: 4:43am On Mar 31, 2012
In the automobile industry,there is nothing like 100% of a car being made by one country.it doesnt even make sense when you put quality and economic considerations into consideration. The current trend is outsourcing for production/supply of most parts of the vehicle while the vehicle manufacturer concentrates on just a few areas which in most cases is production of the engine.
Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by Callotti: 7:09am On Mar 31, 2012
alj harem:

Globacom na Naija made?
The only part we differ is your refusal to accept that what is worth doing at all, is worth doing well. Can Nigeria ever get there?
Even with all the assistance and continous education and training?
We have been assemblying since the 40s AND STILL assembling!
Haba!!! Smacks of a severe developmental delay/lag on our parts o!
Awon Olodo Jabrata Ni O! grin
Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by Callotti: 7:16am On Mar 31, 2012
ikeyman00: [size=20pt] A.K.A. Mazi agadi Nwoke "Ofu Nkpulu Amu" le ule!!!![/size]

we say YES cuz toyota recall alot of their cars back due to safety issues

and concorde fell off from the sky built by ur super master god and kill more than 200 passengers on it

We say no to Otokoto remote control ritual murderers' buses!
Keep them in the East with you!
Till you can STOP selling fake drugs!
Thank you! kiss
Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 31, 2012
Callotti:

We say no to Otokoto remote control ritual murderers' buses!
Keep them in the East with you!
Till you can STOP selling fake drugs!
Thank you! kiss

Wat a shame. ok d bus don dey lagos. Wat re u gonna do? Die abi cos dats d most u can do.

Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by Callotti: 9:42am On Mar 31, 2012
suniblu:

Wat a shame. ok d bus don dey lagos. Wat re u gonna do? Die abi cos dats d most u can do.

Chinekeeeeee!!! shocked
Bus nor get window o!!!!
Passengers nor fit see where dem dey go!
Mobile OVEN!!!! cheesy
Dis wan nor be "r-apists' and kidnapper for rituals" bus so? grin
Is this a passenger bus or a CARGO bus?
Mu he he he he he

Women should NOT enter those buses and shout r-ape o! cheesy
God forbid!!!!
Goodluck to the women in Lagos!!!
Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by ikeyman00(m): 10:06am On Mar 31, 2012
^^^^^ old woman give it a break plz

ANGRY
Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by prettyboi1(m): 12:26pm On Mar 31, 2012
ikeyman00: @@@

hmmmm why are black man so wicked?? ?

will we ever rise

whose responsibility is it to see that the country is fixed up? goes to those that lives overseas

anyway some of the question in the thread is really laughable

i wana see a strong nigeria for real cuz we live in a world that has be revolvling and we got to revolve with it

on weather we believe it or not Nigeria can never develop technically know how without the igbos

some sitting there talking fuckin nonesense thinkin we will buy it but they will be the first to hit the new brand toyota model which might be called back due to brake issues or concorde plane that roasted numbers before roll off

i dnt get it life is real; people live and die; some loot and still die without the loot; no need faking issues; i can now see the reason alj man will always be looked with some suspicion then u wonder the reason the biafara sometimes go for jugular

it is like no matter how much progress that is made they will also find something to argue over and over in their deliuded vision to kill the dream

it will never happen
My guy, I can really feel your pains,we in fact wear the same shoes. Most Nigerians are so filled with inferiority complex that no matter how hard you try to make them understand that dreams won't come into reality without you starting from somewhere,the more you'd fail. I'm personally tired of the lack of belief we have in ourselves,a good thing is a good thing. So a good thing made in Nigeria is not inferior to a good thing made abroad. I personally am tired of living life as a CONSUMER who NEVER PRODUCES. I salute Innoson & I support them & I pray God Blesses their hustle & uses them to Bless Nigeria. The nay-sayers & those who sit down wanting to start from the top can sit down & watch how progress is defined by Innoson. In this life, when people write you off, just hiss & keep doing your thing, when you prove them wrong shame go catch them. It's only among my fellow Nigerians that I know that we would just want to jump & land in greatness without wanting to walk on the path of greatness. LAZY INTELLECTUAL SCUMS.
Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by prettyboi1(m): 12:37pm On Mar 31, 2012
Callotti:

Chinekeeeeee!!! shocked
Bus nor get window o!!!!
Mobile OVEN!!!! cheesy
Mu he he he he he

God forbid!!!!
Woman Show some little respect for yourself & act grown would you? You don't have to bad mouth something simply cos you don't like it. Afterall even in Japan,they have Honda,they have Toyota yet not all Japanese drive Japanese cars. Some drive BMW,some drive benz'es. Even in Germany, not all Germans drive German cars,some drive foreign cars like Toyota,KIA, Chrysler etc etc. You don't have to like it or buy it just because it's made in your country. Fine, if you "calloti" simply do not want anything to do with these Innoson cars, we respect that's your own choice now it's your turn to respect the fact that you should respect other people's choices & patronage & stop bad-mouthing & acting childish.

1 Like

Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by ikeyman00(m): 12:48pm On Mar 31, 2012
@@@@@

yes pretty boi

u ve said it all!
Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by Callotti: 1:02pm On Mar 31, 2012
ikeyman00: ^^^^^ old woman give it a break plz

ANGRY

Old "Roger"? You dey ves? cheesy
You must live a sad and bitter life!
Give what a break?
Stop stalking or I slaaaaaaap you 'remotely'!

ikeyman00: @@@@@

yes pretty boi

u ve said it all!

Shaaaaatap!!!
If you can't take the heat. . . .gerrrrrrrrrOUT of the Kissssshen!!!! kiss
Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by Callotti: 1:05pm On Mar 31, 2012
pretty_boi:
Woman Show some little respect for yourself & act grown would you? You don't have to bad mouth something simply cos you don't like it. Afterall even in Japan,they have Honda,they have Toyota yet not all Japanese drive Japanese cars. Some drive BMW,some drive benz'es. Even in Germany, not all Germans drive German cars,some drive foreign cars like Toyota,KIA, Chrysler etc etc. You don't have to like it or buy it just because it's made in your country. Fine, if you "calloti" simply do not want anything to do with these Innoson cars, we respect that's your own choice now it's your turn to respect the fact that you should respect other people's choices & patronage & stop bad-mouthing & acting childish.

Please, this Made In Biafra tuke-tuke thread is at page 4!
You are late!
Don't drag me back.
It is STALE!!!
MOVE ON!!!! kiss
Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by Kobojunkie: 1:08pm On Mar 31, 2012
Assembled in Nigeria is better at least. Back in the 70's, many of the cars driven in the country were assembled in Nigeria. Jos, Plateau used to be a great city as a result. Good to see we are going back to common sense.

If more and more states restarted the assembling plants across the country, this will help boast the Nigerian economy and provided needed jobs we have been wailing for, for decades.
Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by Dede1(m): 1:11pm On Mar 31, 2012
Callotti:

Can you honestly trust a "made in Nigeria" automobile with YOUR life?
If you cannot make such companies fully liable ethically and professionally, what is the point?
Knowing how greeeeedy and unsafe the profiteering despots could be?
I think Nigeria should stick to Keke-Napepe first!'

What roads do you plan to drive such vehicles around Nigeria?
What diagniostic tools would you use to differentiate manufacturers' defects or user/lack of maintenance errors?

If Nigeria is not a serious country, it has absolutely NO business dealing with things that would further endanger human lives. Period!

Mbaa nu. I can not trust “made in Nigeria” automobile or human being such as you with my life. However, I shall trust INNOSON MOTORS because they are made in Nnewi, Anambra State.

1 Like

Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by Dede1(m): 1:17pm On Mar 31, 2012
Callotti:

Chinekeeeeee!!! shocked
Bus nor get window o!!!!
Mobile OVEN!!!! cheesy
Mu he he he he he

God forbid!!!!

Must you continue to display your ignorance on any thread? None passenger commercial buses do not have windows, ewu. The bus in picture of a post is used for carrying paints.
Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by ak47mann(m): 1:24pm On Mar 31, 2012
abia state governor test driving the new IVM, is part of federal government petrol subsidy scheme.............................. the state received 20 buses......................

1 Like

Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 31, 2012
Callotti:

Chinekeeeeee!!! shocked
Bus nor get window o!!!!
Mobile OVEN!!!! cheesy
Mu he he he he he

God forbid!!!!

As u can see from d pics dats a cargo bus. For moving paint. Why u dey display ignorance. Abi u re just beclouded by bigotry. Abi na becos say na iboman do am? E no make sense becos almost everytin u buy in nigeria is courtesy of omo ibo

Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 1:44pm On Mar 31, 2012
I believe this is wat the bus looks like.

Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by ak47mann(m): 1:48pm On Mar 31, 2012
^^

dont trouble yourself with low class people that dont even like themselves cool
Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 1:51pm On Mar 31, 2012
ak47mann: ^^

dont trouble yourself with low class people that dont even like themselves cool

Ak nwanne. That is so true, wat a shame. embarassed
Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by ak47mann(m): 1:57pm On Mar 31, 2012
Bliss4Lyfe:

Ak nwanne. That is so true, wat a shame. embarassed
it is a big shame!! i remember my aunt always sing this particular song for bitter people it says; either the soap foam or e no foam man go dey bath still cool cool cool
Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by prettyboi1(m): 1:59pm On Mar 31, 2012
Here's also one of Innoson's buses.

Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by prettyboi1(m): 2:02pm On Mar 31, 2012
ak47mann: it is a big shame!! i remember my aunt always sing this particular song for bitter people it says; either the soap foam or e no foam man go dey bath still cool cool cool

Correct! Whether people like Calloti like it or not,the work don dey reality already & only God can stop the man's vision. Anything you do in this life,you can't always have 100% support,there must be nay-sayers but u just gas continue your thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bus Driver Uses Screw Driver As Car Key In Lagos (Photos) / Join The Ride From London To Lagos By Road / New Plate Number: How Much In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.