Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,230 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. (24763 Views)

Strange Car Seen On Badagry, Lagos Road This Morning (photos) / Two Buses Collide On 3rd Mainland Bridge (Photos) / Trailer Loses Tyre While Driving On Lagos Road This Morning (2) (3) (4)

Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by Kanto: 7:36pm On May 02, 2012
People like Eko Ile, Calloti and their co,travellers are cockroaches who deserve to be exterminated before nigeria can move forward. They represent everything that has held nigeria down. They are dirty smelly vermins who deserve to be 6 feet down.
Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 02, 2012
Mmuo Okija: Innoson busses are not made in Nigeria but assembled in Nigeria.

Patronizing them is no different from patronizing Peugeot (assembled in Nigeria by PAN)), Volkswagen (assemnled in Nigeria by VON) or even Anambra State Motor Manufacturing Company (ANAMMCO).

All they do is reduce the production cost by assemblinghere in Nigeria at a cheaper rate and sell them at international price and make us pay.

I would rather buy imported Marcopolo Busses from Germany that are guaranteed and full optioned and assembled under the strictest quality control conditions than buy a car assembled in nigeria where chances are the job was badly done and could cost me my life.

#justsaying

an honest person would at least admit that innoson makes some parts in nigeria, but not you

Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by stiyke(m): 10:57pm On May 02, 2012
Haters every where. Yes it was ASSEMBLED!!! in Nigeria (Nnewi). Go and assemble your own now. Or go and make your own or manufacture your own, whatever word will make the difference for you.

Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by EkoIle1: 11:23pm On May 02, 2012
Kanto: People like Eko Ile, Calloti and their co,travellers are cockroaches who deserve to be exterminated before nigeria can move forward. They represent everything that has held nigeria down. They are dirty smelly vermins who deserve to be 6 feet down.

Damn liars. We still can not see these taiwan buses on Lagos roads now? What part of Lagos den day? Shey orile abi alaba den dey.

I wonder why ibo people lie so much?
Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by Ogbonaikenna(m): 12:08am On May 03, 2012
Wrong title. The right title should be: MADE IN BIAFRA BUSES HIT ODUDUWA

Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by Okijajuju1(m): 9:03am On May 03, 2012
re@lchange:

an honest person would at least admit that innoson makes some parts in nigeria, but not you

I am an honest person and I'm always looking out to learn.

Please what are the parts produced locally by innoson?!

My post is without malice just so you know. I respect Innoson as a business and appreciate what they are doing. But if we are to keep an open market policy devoid of undue infulence and interferance, then Let innoson do their homework and learn how to market their product rather than this idea of "PATRONIZE just because its ASSEMBLED in Nigeria". If thats the case, then we have two other assembling conpanies in Nigeria that we have let to die namely Volkswagen of Nigeria & Peugeot Automobile Nigeria, why isnt anyone calling their names either?!

If the product is good, it will naturally appeal to and sell. Undue patronage in the interest of "NIGERIAN GOODS" will not help innoson, rather make them complacent. LEt us separate state from personnal business. Innoson in not on the NSE, any profit realized is all into one mans pocket, so whats all this nonsense about?! We did the same shit with Dangote and co and today look at the result! Nigeria banned the importation of rice YET stallion group and Dangote were selling a shitload of rice daily, question is "If we didnt have farms, where were their rice coming from?! Same for many other products like cement and co. . .

Throw the market open and regulate the stugg that comes in. . . I MArcopolo busses are more durable and better value for money, why stick us with Innosson?!

Thats how in the name of "Patronize made in Nigeria products", we also banned the importation of toilet roll, forgetting that most locally manufactured toilet rolls were too harsh and injured sensitive yanshes such as mine. . . . grin

#justsaying!

Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by stiyke(m): 10:01am On May 03, 2012
Okija_juju:

I am an honest person and I'm always looking out to learn.

Please what are the parts produced locally by innoson?!

My post is without malice just so you know. I respect Innoson as a business and appreciate what they are doing. But if we are to keep an open market policy devoid of undue infulence and interferance, then Let innoson do their homework and learn how to market their product rather than this idea of "PATRONIZE just because its ASSEMBLED in Nigeria". If thats the case, then we have two other assembling conpanies in Nigeria that we have let to die namely Volkswagen of Nigeria & Peugeot Automobile Nigeria, why isnt anyone calling their names either?!

If the product is good, it will naturally appeal to and sell. Undue patronage in the interest of "NIGERIAN GOODS" will not help innoson, rather make them complacent. LEt us separate state from personnal business. Innoson in not on the NSE, any profit realized is all into one mans pocket, so whats all this nonsense about?! We did the same shit with Dangote and co and today look at the result! Nigeria banned the importation of rice YET stallion group and Dangote were selling a shitload of rice daily, question is "If we didnt have farms, where were their rice coming from?! Same for many other products like cement and co. . .

Throw the market open and regulate the stugg that comes in. . . I MArcopolo busses are more durable and better value for money, why stick us with Innosson?!

Thats how in the name of "Patronize made in Nigeria products", we also banned the importation of toilet roll, forgetting that most locally manufactured toilet rolls were too harsh and injured sensitive yanshes such as mine. . . . grin

#justsaying!

Oga why not look at it this way:
1. Innoson is not marketing you, cause you cannot even afford a Marcopolo bus, and am sure you have no influence on anyone that can afford a Marcopolo bus.
2. Take a tour around with your eyes open and you will notice increasing number of transporters that are buying Innoson Busses. We will try to find time and remind you of this your post a few months or years from now.
3. Did i hear you say Innoson does not produce any part but assembles all?? Can you say how many components make up a fully functional bus?? Try and take a trip to any of the Innoson factories in Enugu or Nnewi to see what parts they produce and the ones they have to import.

Ignorance is terrible. Exhibiting it openly is ....

Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by experts: 11:34am On May 03, 2012
educate people if you know, not abuse them.
Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by Kanto: 2:13pm On May 03, 2012
These owambe cockroaches like Eko ile and Calloti who like blocking major roads with party from looted money and who introduced 90%of the vices wrecking nigeria are enemies of progress who must be exterminated for the nation to move forward.
Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by AlusiOkija: 4:22pm On May 03, 2012
stiyke:

Oga why not look at it this way:
1. Innoson is not marketing you, cause you cannot even afford a Marcopolo bus, and am sure you have no influence on anyone that can afford a Marcopolo bus.
2. Take a tour around with your eyes open and you will notice increasing number of transporters that are buying Innoson Busses. We will try to find time and remind you of this your post a few months or years from now.
3. Did i hear you say Innoson does not produce any part but assembles all?? Can you say how many components make up a fully functional bus?? Try and take a trip to any of the Innoson factories in Enugu or Nnewi to see what parts they produce and the ones they have to import.

Ignorance is terrible. Exhibiting it openly is ....

Mr.
So all you could retort from what you read was this nonsense?! If you actually put some thought into that write up, then you need to be in special care for austistic r'etards.

1. The issue of my being able to afford a Marcopolo bus or not is of no consequence in this discussion. I made a point based on sound economics devoid of Tribal sentiments, you chose to attack me directly. Should you feel the need to have a diick measuring contest here on Nairaland as to who amongst us can afford even an Innosson vehicle, I would be more than happy to indulge you on another thread. But for now, stick to the points I raised.

2. I should take a tour and see what?! I'm sorry I dont travel by road. . . If my destination has no airport, I send reps. Well, within the city, all the bus companies I know all still use imported busses (Marcopolo, volvos and co) and Toyota Hiace busses so except you are talking about within Nnewi, I have never seen an Innosson bus on the road.

3. If you consider screws and nuts and bolts to be producing locally, then I'm sorry, I wasted by time in conversation with a slowpoke. Can I say how many parts make up a fully functional bus?! NO. . . But however, I can tell you that a vehicle is made up of rubber components, steel, iron, aluminium, ceramic and leather components. All these components are produced under the strictest of conditions and have to under go tests to determine their factor of safety. Now except you want to tell me that Innosson produces technical parts like the engine block, drive train, gear box, axle, windscreen and co. . . I suggest you shut the fhuck up. Dont call making chairs and footmat or side mirror munufacturing. Thats like saying Nigeria assembles airplanes but we manufacture the air freshners locally.

I dont blame you. . . U havent seen what a real munufacturing company looks like. . . You should see come see Chevys manufacturing plant in Toronto. . . Then you will see that warehouse and factory are not the same.

Ignorance is bliss.

Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by Dede1(m): 7:27pm On May 03, 2012
Mmuo Okija: Innoson busses are not made in Nigeria but assembled in Nigeria.

Patronizing them is no different from patronizing Peugeot (assembled in Nigeria by PAN)), Volkswagen (assemnled in Nigeria by VON) or even Anambra State Motor Manufacturing Company (ANAMMCO).

All they do is reduce the production cost by assemblinghere in Nigeria at a cheaper rate and sell them at international price and make us pay.

I would rather buy imported Marcopolo Busses from Germany that are guaranteed and full optioned and assembled under the strictest quality control conditions than buy a car assembled in nigeria where chances are the job was badly done and could cost me my life.

#justsaying

You do not need to be honest in your assessment of INNOSON Motors whether they are assembled or manufactured in Nigeria but you have to accept your ignorance. Anyway, there is no automotive manufacturing outfit that produces every part required to build a vehicle not even GM or Toyota or VW. Even if they have the capability to do so, it is more economically to source out certain components.

Again, you showed such flagrance display of ignorance when you cited Marcopolo Busses as built in Germany. In fact, Marcopolo Busses are manufactured in Brazil. When you have chance to research, you could find that most Interstate buses and trucks, even though manufactured by one brand outfit, could be fitted with different engines from assorted manufacturers.

Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by patrick89(m): 11:24pm On May 03, 2012
For those of u who don't knw abt this, frm sango to oshodi u must definately see an IVM on dat road with blue and white colour, alongside hyundai!
And pple prefer IVM to hyundai by far!
And as for hiace Vs IVM I will take IVM any day any time! ( Mind u I hve used both of them!) So letz stop all dis trash and forge ahead! The vehicle is evrywhere, the BRT type, is far better dan what we have in lagos, the SUV, the dusbin carrier, d L300 type and so on! D guy dey try abeg!

Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by bilms(m): 11:04pm On Jun 03, 2012
let us imbibe the culture of helping. I think it is wrong to condemn innoson without first knowing innoson. you have not even seen the car not to talk about the factory,yet the condemnations heat is up. It is right to criticize,provided you add a progressive suggestion,but if all you do is condemn,that is very bad. What gives anyone the impression that innoson is not better than most cars we purchase from abroad? Know innoson before you criticize it. Thanks
Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by Dainfamous: 5:01pm On Jun 25, 2012
IVM PK UPS INSIDE interior..

IVM CARE FACTORY manufacturing line..

Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by Onlytruth(m): 2:24am On Jun 26, 2012
I wish him God's speed. He is a pioneer of sorts. cool

Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by aljharem(m): 2:40am On Jun 26, 2012
when would the government start helping Innoson out ? Other countries are helping their own indigenous companies apart from Nigeria.
Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by Nobody: 3:37am On Jun 26, 2012
alj harem: when would the government start helping Innoson out ? Other countries are helping their own indigenous companies apart from Nigeria.
Just say when would Nigerian government start helping Chinese-Nigerian lead investors? Dude, that is a Chinese/Nigerian business man lead assembly plant!
Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by ikeyman00(m): 10:57am On Jun 26, 2012
^^^ nawoo shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by ak47mann(m): 8:09pm On Jun 26, 2012
ikeyman00: ^^^ nawoo shocked lipsrsealed
haters cant help themself,it will always come out lolz.But dont stress urself abt them their life is always full of challengese, no peace of mind...
Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by Dainfamous: 9:53pm On Jun 26, 2012
ak47mann: haters cant help themself,it will always come out lolz.But dont stress urself abt them their life is always full of challenges, no peace of mind...
Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by bilms(m): 12:45pm On Jul 01, 2012
Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by ak47mann(m): 2:44pm On Aug 03, 2012
INNOSON BUS IN LAGOS MORE PIXS

Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by kooto(m): 1:24pm On Aug 06, 2012
I pray our government allow this lofty venture succeed; by stopping or drastically reduce the importation of TATA and the likes for this IVM to grow, I sincerely wish this will happen.
Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by bilms(m): 5:32pm On Aug 16, 2012
i say ameen to your prayer
Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by hajlat(m): 5:14pm On Dec 04, 2014
Thank God.W'll get there one day.
I hope its the engine that is made in Nigeria because all other parts such as the body,the seats and assembly know how is not new to us.
He who made the engine is the real manufacturer.
Well done Innoson.If you imported the engine you have not given us made in Nigeria car.All the same you have created jobs for my people.
I thank Almighty Allah and I thank you and your group also.
Fire will not gulp the assembly plant.Amen
Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by Dejohnbull: 7:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
hajlat:
Thank God.W'll get there one day.
I hope its the engine that is made in Nigeria because all other parts such as the body,the seats and assembly know how is not new to us.
He who made the engine is the real manufacturer.
Well done Innoson.If you imported the engine you have not given us made in Nigeria car.All the same you have created jobs for my people.
I thank Almighty Allah and I thank you and your group also.
Fire will not gulp the assembly plant.Amen
No country can claim 100% production, grease/ petroleum/ lubrication/ glasses & interiors are imported across the the globe, now ajaoukuta steel is about to start work wit block engine moulding equipment available, then there is hope for ivm to archive 88% made in nigeria. Ivm currently run on mitsubishi engine which is made in japan not made in china as some posters above claim' ivm is 70% proudly made in nigeria now.

Bus Driver Uses Screw Driver As Car Key In Lagos (Photos) / Join The Ride From London To Lagos By Road / New Plate Number: How Much In Lagos?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96