Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. (24766 Views)

Strange Car Seen On Badagry, Lagos Road This Morning (photos) / Two Buses Collide On 3rd Mainland Bridge (Photos) / Trailer Loses Tyre While Driving On Lagos Road This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by Demdem(m): 3:57pm On Mar 31, 2012
to be honest, i like what Innosun is doing and i believe they should be encouraged greatly. I for one dont know the reason why the President's fleet of cars arent Innosun but the german machine. The moment the retardeen conform to this, who is that minister, or directors or parastatal that wont comply. even states governments will key in to it. before u know it, Innosun's capabilities will increase, empowering more people and creating wealth. What we truly need is leadership by example.

However, efforts should be made to make sure that these vehicle arent death traps. they should be made at a very high quality having safety in mind
Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by bilms(m): 7:00pm On Mar 31, 2012
May God help Innoson to do more
Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by billante(m): 8:19pm On Mar 31, 2012
The problem innoson has now is not looking for patronage!! Its meeting demand...so many companies, state governments etc has placed too many orders he is working hard to deliver...the market in nigeria is so huge dat only innoson can't fully satisfy it...the good news is that other companies are coming back to assist innoson in growing d nigerian local content auto industry...the old volkswagen plant at ojo which stallion group acquired has also started manufacturing(assembling) buses....but their output is not much either...they hav a capacity of 2000 buses a year which to me is not much...so the local auto industry in nigeria has a lucrative future.
Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:37pm On Mar 31, 2012
billante: The problem innoson has now is not looking for patronage!! Its meeting demand...so many companies, state governments etc has placed too many orders he is working hard to deliver...the market in nigeria is so huge dat only innoson can't fully satisfy it...the good news is that other companies are coming back to assist innoson in growing d nigerian local content auto industry...the old volkswagen plant at ojo which stallion group acquired has also started manufacturing(assembling) buses....but their output is not much either...they hav a capacity of 2000 buses a year which to me is not much...so the local auto industry in nigeria has a lucrative future.

Volkswagen is not indigenous to Nigeria and hence not a threat. Do u work for innoson? I really doubt innoson is having any problem meeting any demands.
Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by billante(m): 10:47am On Apr 01, 2012
Bliss4Lyfe:

Volkswagen is not indigenous to Nigeria and hence not a threat. Do u work for innoson? I really doubt innoson is having any problem meeting any demands.

Anambra state ordered for refuse trucks and buses fully paid ahead from innoson it took him weeks for him to deliver! What am saying is that Innoson has a lot of orders now that you hav to book ahead not dat you will walk into his show room and buy 100 pieces of his vehicle off counter and walk away with them.
Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by Demdem(m): 1:38pm On Apr 01, 2012
billante:

[b]Anambra state ordered for refuse trucks and buses fully paid ahead from innoson it took him weeks for him to deliver! [/b]What am saying is that Innoson has a lot of orders now that you hav to book ahead not dat you will walk into his show room and buy 100 pieces of his vehicle off counter and walk away with them.

Because it took them weeks to deliver doesnt necessarily mean its because of a lot of orders.
Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by bilms(m): 8:59am On Apr 02, 2012
you may be right
Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by Demdem(m): 9:36am On Apr 03, 2012
its bilms = billante
Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by billante(m): 11:01am On Apr 03, 2012
Demdem: its bilms = billante

Nope! Am not d muderfucker!
Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by warrior01: 11:28am On Apr 03, 2012
for all the bad belle people wey full here, i get rope for sale in case if una wan commit suicide and the rope no even dey costly.
Innoson, anyone wey dey here wey dey pray say make you no succeed, I pray and decree make that person no take eye see better thing for him life
Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by billante(m): 1:06pm On Apr 03, 2012
warrior01: for all the bad belle people wey full here, i get rope for sale in case if una wan commit suicide and the rope no even dey costly.
Innoson, anyone wey dey here wey dey pray say make you no succeed, I pray and decree make that person no take eye see better thing for him life

AMEN!
Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by M17: 1:44pm On Apr 03, 2012
For very few insecure and insensitive knuckle head's who keep adding ethnic superiority in every good innovation that will benefit nigerian's ?
you heard that word 'nigerian's' it wasn't cameroonian's but for the good people of a country called nigeria .stand up for innoson for his lucrative inspiration ,give him maximum support and his unlimited respect for his perception toward local job creation .
IF SOME OF ALL THIS NIGERIA GRADUATE DEGREE ON ELECTRICAL ,MECHANICAL ,ART/ MOLD 3D , METALLURGICAL CAN FORM A UNION , WE CAN GO THROUGH THE HELP OF LOCAL INNOSON PLANT FOR REAL LAB PROJECT AND COME UP ANOTHER VEHICLE CONCEPTION ,JUST LIKE INFINITY/NISSAN , WATCH HOW THE YOUNG ITALIAN'S DEVELOP MOST EXPENSIVE CAR'S THROUGH LOCAL HELP . WITH THE HELP OF LOCAL AVAILABLE MOLD WE CAN FABRICATE PROTOTYPE OF ANY CONCEPT JUST LIKE A CAMERA SNAP OR PHOTO COPY ,WE CAN DESIGN WONDER'S ,WE CAN BUILD EACH INDIVIDUALS ART ,JUST LIKE THE SAME WAY AN ARTIST WILL LOOK AT SOME THING AND TRY TO DRAW IT .ONCE WE START DOING IT , WE WILL EVENTUALLY ADVANCE IN HIGH RAPIDITY .CHURNING OUT OUR CONCEPT OF BEST INDIVIDUAL DRAWING ON VEHICLE CONCEPT IN IGBO LAND . WE DON'T NEED GOVERNMENT OR STATE .ALL WE NEED IS OUR SELF ,INDIVIDUAL CONTRIBUTION , LEADERSHIP AND CONTRIBUTION OF IDEA TO BUILD A BIG TECHNOLOGY LAB, FIRST FOR THE HAND'S ON HUBBIES . WE CAN DO IT NO MATTER WHAT .

1 Like

Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by prettyboi1(m): 2:25pm On Apr 03, 2012
M-16:
For very few insecure and insensitive knuckle head's who keep adding ethnic superiority in every good innovation that will benefit nigerian's ?
you heard that word 'nigerian's' it wasn't cameroonian's but for the good people of a country called nigeria .stand up for innoson for his lucrative inspiration ,give him maximum support and his unlimited respect for his perception toward local job creation .
IF SOME OF ALL THIS NIGERIA GRADUATE DEGREE ON ELECTRICAL ,MECHANICAL ,ART/ MOLD 3D , METALLURGICAL CAN FORM A UNION , WE CAN GO THROUGH THE HELP OF LOCAL INNOSON PLANT FOR REAL LAB PROJECT AND COME UP ANOTHER VEHICLE CONCEPTION ,JUST LIKE INFINITY/NISSAN , WATCH HOW THE YOUNG ITALIAN'S DEVELOP MOST EXPENSIVE CAR'S THROUGH LOCAL HELP . WITH THE HELP OF LOCAL AVAILABLE MOLD WE CAN FABRICATE PROTOTYPE OF ANY CONCEPT JUST LIKE A CAMERA SNAP OR PHOTO COPY ,WE CAN DESIGN WONDER'S ,WE CAN BUILD EACH INDIVIDUALS ART ,JUST LIKE THE SAME WAY AN ARTIST WILL LOOK AT SOME THING AND TRY TO DRAW IT .ONCE WE START DOING IT , WE WILL EVENTUALLY ADVANCE IN HIGH RAPIDITY .CHURNING OUT OUR CONCEPT OF BEST INDIVIDUAL DRAWING ON VEHICLE CONCEPT IN IGBO LAND . WE DON'T NEED GOVERNMENT OR STATE .ALL WE NEED IS OUR SELF ,INDIVIDUAL CONTRIBUTION , LEADERSHIP AND CONTRIBUTION OF IDEA TO BUILD A BIG TECHNOLOGY LAB, FIRST FOR THE HAND'S ON HUBBIES . WE CAN DO IT NO MATTER WHAT .
God Bless you my brother,this is exactly what I always say to people.
Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by Rossikk(m): 7:06pm On Apr 03, 2012
Callotti: Please clarify!
Made in Nigeria is NOT the same as assembled in Nigeria like LEGO JIG-SAW PUZZLES! grin

Make dem nor travel as 'night buses' o!
Chinekeeeeee!!!!!

Use your brain you dumb idiiot. INNOSON's vehicles are MANUFACTURED in Nigeria. You would know this if you did the most basic research into their operations, something that's obviously beyond the majority of you blabbermouths here.
Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by CaptBarbosa: 9:55pm On Apr 03, 2012
I bet you don't mean to say "manufactured", as in manufacturing?

Rossikk:

Use your brain you dumb idiiot. INNOSON's vehicles are MANUFACTURED in Nigeria. You would know this if you did the most basic research into their operations, something that's obviously beyond the majority of you blabbermouths here.
Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by CaptBarbosa: 10:10pm On Apr 03, 2012
Rossikk:

^
This is what I got from their website, and their so-called factory dosen't look like a place where any serious technical job is taking place.

Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company (IVM) was commisioned by His
Excellency, President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan at Nnewi.

IVM is part of the Innoson Group of Companies founded by the visionary Chairman, Mr. Innocent Chukwuma, Officer of the Order of the Niger (OON). IVM introduces automotive products from China, Japan and Germany. It's product line includes heavy duty vehicles, middle and high level buses, special enviroment friendly vehicles. The company carries out optimization design and assembly according to west african road condition so as produce suitable products at affordable prices. The company also provides good services for repairs and parts supply.

All these actions are engineered to meet the customers' special requests, attain the highest possible performance and safety standards and also make the vehicles suitable for the west african market
Rossikk:

Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company (IVM) was commisioned by His
Excellency, President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan at Nnewi.

IVM is part of the Innoson Group of Companies founded by the visionary Chairman, Mr. Innocent Chukwuma, Officer of the Order of the Niger (OON). IVM introduces automotive products from China, Japan and Germany. It's product line includes heavy duty vehicles, middle and high level buses, special enviroment friendly vehicles. The company carries out optimization design and assembly according to west african road condition so as produce suitable products at affordable prices. The company also provides good services for repairs and parts supply.

All these actions are engineered to meet the customers' special requests, attain the highest possible performance and safety standards and also make the vehicles suitable for the west african market
Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by ikeyman00(m): 10:46pm On Apr 03, 2012
nawao oh
Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by ak47mann(m): 12:42am On Apr 04, 2012
Haters will always hate monkeys will always hump on trees cool
Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by bilms(m): 10:54am On Apr 04, 2012
haters would continue to hate from January till December.
Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by Kanto: 3:26pm On May 02, 2012
Callotti:

Can you honestly trust a "made in Nigeria" automobile with YOUR life?
If you cannot make such companies fully liable ethically and professionally, what is the point?
Knowing how greeeeedy and unsafe the profiteering despots could be?
I think Nigeria should stick to Keke-Napepe first!'

What roads do you plan to drive such vehicles around Nigeria?
What diagniostic tools would you use to differentiate manufacturers' defects or user/lack of maintenance errors?

If Nigeria is not a serious country, it has absolutely NO business dealing with things that would further endanger human lives. Period!

@Calloti, but we have to start from somewhere dont we? How did China, Taiwan, Korea etc start? Was it not the same way? If you dont start a process and invest in it how will you improve? Can you compare the mobile phones being sold 10 years ago to the ones we have now? Black Africans should stop self hating or they will remain the most backward and ridiculed race in the world untill one day the serious and consequently superior races will conspire to wipe out the useless blackrace as Adolf Hitler was already planning.

1 Like

Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by Kanto: 3:41pm On May 02, 2012
pretty_boi:
My guy, I can really feel your pains,we in fact wear the same shoes. Most Nigerians are so filled with inferiority complex that no matter how hard you try to make them understand that dreams won't come into reality without you starting from somewhere,the more you'd fail. I'm personally tired of the lack of belief we have in ourselves,a good thing is a good thing. So a good thing made in Nigeria is not inferior to a good thing made abroad. I personally am tired of living life as a CONSUMER who NEVER PRODUCES. I salute Innoson & I support them & I pray God Blesses their hustle & uses them to Bless Nigeria. The nay-sayers & those who sit down wanting to start from the top can sit down & watch how progress is defined by Innoson. In this life, when people write you off, just hiss & keep doing your thing, when you prove them wrong shame go catch them. It's only among my fellow Nigerians that I know that we would just want to jump & land in greatness without wanting to walk on the path of greatness. LAZY INTELLECTUAL SCUMS.

My dear the problem is not inferiority complex but too many self hating, bigoted and primitive witches and wizards in nigeria that are hateful of progress. You can already see some of them like Calloti and Eko Ile in this thread. They are manisfesting here exactly the same witchraft mentality nigerian leaders have which is why the nation is a failed state. I pray for God to heal such tormented witches and wizards holding the nation down in our midst.
Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by Kanto: 3:47pm On May 02, 2012
warrior01: for all the bad belle people wey full here, i get rope for sale in case if una wan commit suicide and the rope no even dey costly.

A Thousand Amen! Enemies of progress witches and wizards will all perish!
Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by Kanto: 3:52pm On May 02, 2012
Eko Ile: ^^^^ Why do you people lie and deceive yourselves all the time?

You people are the most delusional people on the face of the earth?

Even fake story is worth beating chest over...like Fashola go really allow some 419 buses on the streets of Lagos to jeopardize the lives of Lagosians...

These AGIPA people sabi lake pesin laugh no be small.

@Eko Ile, simple advice, commit suicide!
Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by MmuoOkija: 4:07pm On May 02, 2012
Innoson busses are not made in Nigeria but assembled in Nigeria.

Patronizing them is no different from patronizing Peugeot (assembled in Nigeria by PAN)), Volkswagen (assemnled in Nigeria by VON) or even Anambra State Motor Manufacturing Company (ANAMMCO).

All they do is reduce the production cost by assemblinghere in Nigeria at a cheaper rate and sell them at international price and make us pay.

I would rather buy imported Marcopolo Busses from Germany that are guaranteed and full optioned and assembled under the strictest quality control conditions than buy a car assembled in nigeria where chances are the job was badly done and could cost me my life.

#justsaying

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 02, 2012
Mmuo Okija: Innoson busses are not made in Nigeria but assembled in Nigeria.

Patronizing them is no different from patronizing Peugeot (assembled in Nigeria by PAN)), Volkswagen (assemnled in Nigeria by VON) or even Anambra State Motor Manufacturing Company (ANAMMCO).

All they do is reduce the production cost by assemblinghere in Nigeria at a cheaper rate and sell them at international price and make us pay.

I would rather buy imported Marcopolo Busses from Germany that are guaranteed and full optioned and assembled under the strictest quality control conditions than buy a car assembled in nigeria where chances are the job was badly done and could cost me my life.

#justsaying
mumu. As they said commit suicide. F0OL!!!
Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by ocelot2006(m): 4:22pm On May 02, 2012
What the hell's wrong with some of you people? You may have an issh or two with the SE, but the works of people like INNOSON needs to commended and encouraged, not condemned and laughed about. Yes th coy's products may not meet some 1st world standards, but it's still a good start. With time (and a lot of encouragement) they'll get there. Kudos to the team at INNOSON.
Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by MmuoOkija: 4:34pm On May 02, 2012
kcswat: mumu. As they said commit suicide. F0OL!!!

WOW!!!

Is that all you have to say?! How sad!! Your father must be regretting not wearing a condom that night in JSS2 when he fhucked your mother in the hostel latrine and concieved a person baby. He should have known a baby concieved in the toilet would be full of s'hit.

or he would have

O GOD WHY?!! that would you have been liquid you pouring on the floor!! No need to dig ground to bury you!!

1 Like

Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by Kanto: 4:36pm On May 02, 2012
Callotti:

We say no to Otokoto remote control ritual murderers' buses!
Keep them in the East with you!
Till you can STOP selling fake drugs!
Thank you! kiss

The pioneers of ritualism and headquaters of juju and ritualists is in your place my dear.
Jankara market in Lagos does nothing else but sell human parts by your people.

"Gbomo Gbomo" child kidnapping for rituals has existed in your place long before other nigerians
ever knew what was kidnapping. My own 6 year old cousin was a victim in Akure in the early 70's.

And you should beg your kinsmen manufacturing fake drugs in Ibadan that were then being protected by the Godfather Adedibu to desist.
So also the one manufacturing fake 'my pikin' syrup in lagos.

I rarely indulge in tribalism but if you bring it on i will disgrace you because 90& of the vices in nigeria was introduced by your people.

Go and find out who planned the first coup to overthrow the government of nigeria at a time when there was no crisis to warrant that.
Obafemi Awolowo, he was jailed in 1963 for high treason.

Where was a state of emergency first imposed in nigeria in 1962?
Answer: Western region.

Where was elections first rigged in nigeria in 1964?
Answer:Western region;

Where was thuggery, arson and violence first unleashed in nigeria in 1964?
Answer:Western region (wetie)

Which regions lawlessness, election rigging and violence caused the crisis that truncated the first republic?
answer:Western region.

Where was tribal politics introduced in nigeria in 1954 elections?
answer:Western region (carpet crossing)

Who introduced cultism that is now ravaging nigeria?
answer:Proffessor Wole Soyinka

Who were the first pioneer drug pushers excecuted in nigeria by General Buhari?
answer:Westerners

Who introduced contractor corruption, collecting money without executing the project?
answer:MKO ABIOLA (ITT SCAM)

Where did kidnapping actually start in nigeria since before independence?
Answer:Western region (Gbomo Gbomo child kidnapping for rituals)

Who were nigeria's first armed robbers?
answer:Dr Ishola Oyenusi and gang

Who introduced forgery and falsification of documents?
answer:Western Nigeria. Oluwole Lagos

Who started the policy of Genocide in Nigeria?
answers:Westerners: Awolowo, Benjamin Adekunle in Biafra, followed by Major Paul Okuntimo in the Niger Delta task force and Obasanjo in Odi and Zaki Biam. These 4 genocidists openly said their policy was to starve or kill everything that moves in their areas of operation.

Which regional leader is a godfather and drug baron?
answers:Bola Tinubu

Some of the most corrupt nigerians are from your area. Tinubu an ex-convict and drug baron has been statistically confirmed as the most corrupt African.

Using the name of God to dupe people is the greatestr crime on earth. Where are 90% of the 419 pastors sleeping with peoples wives and duping people of their hard earned money to buy private jets from?
Answer: Western nigeria

419 wonder banks and failed banks that duped suffering nigerians of their money in the 80's nko?

And more.

You can see that most of the destructive vices in nigeria from election rigging, tribalism in politics, cultism, coup plotting, kidnapping for rituals, contractor corruption, armed robbery, thuggery, genocide, godfatherism etc was pioneered and introduced into nigeria by your people. Your people corrupted nigeria beyond recognition.

I have noticed that you hypocrites like to poke insults at others when your own yansh is so dirty:

Next time keep to the topic and be warned!

1 Like

Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by MmuoOkija: 4:39pm On May 02, 2012
Kanto:

The pioneers of ritualism and headquaters of juju and ritualists is in your place my dear.
Jankara market in Lagos does nothing else but sell human parts by your people.

"Gbomo Gbomo" child kidnapping for rituals has existed in your place long before other nigerians
ever knew what was kidnapping. My own 6 year old cousin was a victim in Akure in the early 70's.

And you should beg your kinsmen manufacturing fake drugs in Ibadan that were then being protected by the Godfather Adedibu to desist.
So also the one manufacturing fake 'my pikin' syrup in lagos.

I rarely indulge in tribalism but if you bring it on i will disgrace you because 90& of the vices in nigeria was introduced by your people.

Go and find out who planned the first coup to overthrow the government of nigeria at a time when there was no crisis to warrant that.
Obafemi Awolowo, he was jailed in 1963 for high treason.

Where was a state of emergency first imposed in nigeria in 1962?
Answer: Western region.

Where was elections first rigged in nigeria in 1964?
Answer:Western region;

Where was thuggery, arson and violence first unleashed in nigeria in 1964?
Answer:Western region (wetie)

Which regions lawlessness, election rigging and violence caused the crisis that truncated the first republic?
answer:Western region.

Where was tribal politics introduced in nigeria in 1954 elections?
answer:Western region (carpet crossing)

Who introduced cultism that is now ravaging nigeria?
answer:Proffessor Wole Soyinka

Who were the first pioneer drug pushers excecuted in nigeria by General Buhari?
answer:Westerners

Who introduced contractor corruption, collecting money without executing the project?
answer:MKO ABIOLA (ITT SCAM)

Where did kidnapping actually start in nigeria since before independence?
Answer:Western region (Gbomo Gbomo child kidnapping for rituals)

Who were nigeria's first armed robbers?
answer:Dr Ishola Oyenusi and gang

Who introduced forgery and falsification of documents?
answer:Western Nigeria. Oluwole Lagos

Who started the policy of Genocide in Nigeria?
answers:Westerners: Awolowo, Benjamin Adekunle in Biafra, followed by Major Paul Okuntimo in the Niger Delta task force and Obasanjo in Odi and Zaki Biam. These 4 genocidists openly said their policy was to starve or kill everything that moves in their areas of operation.

Which regional leader is a drug baron?
answers:Bola Tinubu

419 wonder banks and failed banks that duped people of their money in the 80's nko?

And more.

You can see that most of the destructive vices in nigeria from election rigging, tribalism in politics, cultism, coup plotting, kidnapping for rituals, contractor corruption, armed robbery, thuggery, genocide, godfatherism etc vices was pioneered and introduced into nigeria by your people. Your people corrupted nigeria beyond recognition.

I have noticed that you hypocrites like to poke insults at others when your own yansh is so dirty:

Next time keep to the topic and be warned!

Thanks for schooling that decendant of a retired NURTW agbero/head of Conductors Mushin Olosha park . . .
Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by Kanto: 5:03pm On May 02, 2012
I needed to put some of these sick incurable bigots and cowardly hypocrites who always like insulting others in their place. Back to topic. Any effort to produce anything through whatever means in nigeria is laudable. There is one that produces computers called ZINOX COMPUTERS he is also doing a great job.

These succesful efforts proves that nigeria's greatest problem is the leadership whom are mostly self hating,progress hating witches and wizards like some of the dirty primitive cretins in this thread.

Oneday we will be rid of these abominable cockroaches and those who want to move forward can do so with the sky being their limit.

1 Like

Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by ak47mann(m): 5:06pm On May 02, 2012
Africans have a long way to go,looking at the way the systems are structured,you will see that nobody can really make progress especially Nigeria.

Look at this man, an African american his generation to next will never smell poverty,this man invented the first firefighter suit in 1910 they still use it till today,watch the video and tell me if Nigeria is not curse. Because our environment is not allowing us to do so... cooluna get problem serious one.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Utw2tuLkr7s
Re: Made In Nigerian Buses Finally Hit Lagos Road. by MmuoOkija: 5:26pm On May 02, 2012
Kanto: I needed to put some of these sick incurable bigots and cowardly hypocrites who always like insulting others in their place. Back to topic. Any effort to produce anything through whatever means in nigeria is laudable. There is one that produces computers called ZINOX COMPUTERS he is also doing a great job.

These succesful efforts proves that nigeria's greatest problem is the leadership whom are mostly self hating,progress hating witches and wizards like some of the dirty primitive cretins in this thread.

Oneday we will be rid of these abominable cockroaches and those who want to move forward can do so with the sky being their limit.

Abominable cockroaches?!! Thats what the Hutus said before they started killing the Tutsis of Rwanda o!!

Anyways, Zinox computers like Omatek and many more are nothing short of sub-standard computers imported into the country as parts, assembled with the use of cheap poorly qualified labourers and shoved down the throat of Nigerian companies in the name of Local Content. My company has so many broken Zinox compiters ebough to fill a three bedroom flat. Today, we only use Zinox monitors and reverted to HP CPUs.

Everybody want a fair market yet we make the rules in favor of local manufacturers who have bribed the government to force us to use our monies to purchase the substandard crap being imported into Nigeria by a few importers.

If the product is good, you do not need the government to force Nigerians to buy it, it will sell itself. . . E.G Thermocool refridgerators in the 90's. It was sound and could withstand the fluntuating NEPA current of the time. . It sold like weed at a hippie convention. Or Nigerian electrical wires.

If innoson busses are so fantastic, it will sell. . . All these transporters today that are using Toyota Hiace buses would slowly phase out those ones and adopt innossons line of products.

Progress is not assembling sub-standard Chinese products in Nigeria. . Progress is designing a durable machine in Nigeria, fabricating its parts in Europe and Asia and assembling in Nigeria (worst case).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bus Driver Uses Screw Driver As Car Key In Lagos (Photos) / Join The Ride From London To Lagos By Road / New Plate Number: How Much In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.