Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,212 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? (18576 Views)

Poll: Would you?

Yes, her past is the past: 0% (0 votes)
Not sure, she done seen too many diks: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Would you?

Yes, her past is the past: 32% (42 votes)
Not sure, she done seen too many diks: 23% (31 votes)
No! hell no!: 43% (57 votes)
This poll has ended

Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"?? / Ladies Would You Marry A 'reformed Player'? / Ladies, Would You Marry A Reformed Womanizer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? by neyostica: 6:18pm On Mar 30, 2012
gree-die:

Now i dont get u?
I wanna hookup with you
Re: Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 30, 2012
For some reason, I find this thread bemusing. By 'slut', do we mean a registered red-light-district p.r.o.s.t.i.t.ute, or just about any girl that has slept with an umpteen number of men but would deny it to the death? Frankly, most girls fall in the latter category, and for that category there can be no real reformation. As such, and in that context, chances are that most guys eventually marry 'reformed' sluts - whether they know it no not. But if, on the other hand, we're talking about the certified street p.r.o.s.t.it.utes, then the fact that they're true to who they are makes them much safer to deal with, and easier to forgive when they hang their boots for good - at least I've seen it happen in the movies.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? by doofanc: 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2012
If by slut you mean a lady who has offered her body in exchange for sex in the past, and not necessarily those that line the streets of Allen avenue, I don't think its such a big deal.
Re: Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? by neyostica: 6:38pm On Mar 30, 2012
Well 80% of naija gals are slut, so there is a good change we will all marry sluts
Re: Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? by FRANKLINTON(m): 6:47pm On Mar 30, 2012
The answer is simple- NO.
Re: Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? by Brixtonyute(m): 6:49pm On Mar 30, 2012
Yo, as long as she can take an extra large mandingo, she aite with me. I don't do marriage, I do shagging.
Re: Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? by Abagworo(m): 6:56pm On Mar 30, 2012
The big question is "CAN A SLUT BE TRUTHFULLY REFORMED ?"

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? by emsquare(m): 7:16pm On Mar 30, 2012
slimyem: every TRULY repentant soul deserves forgiveness!

Well said!
Re: Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 30, 2012
For some reason, I find this thread bemusing. By 'slut', do we mean a certified red-light-district p.r.o.s.t.i.t.ute? Or do we mean just about any girl that has slept with an umpteen number of men but would deny it to the death? Frankly, most girls fall in the latter category, and for that category there can be no real reformation. As such, and in that context, chances are that most guys eventually marry 'reformed' sluts - whether they know it or not. But if, on the other hand, we're talking about the certified street p.r.o.s.t.it.utes, then the fact that they're true to who they are makes them much safer to deal with, and easier to forgive when they hang their boots for good - at least I've seen it happen in the movies.
Re: Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? by greedie1(f): 7:40pm On Mar 30, 2012
neyostica:
I wanna hookup with you
hmmm....ok den
Re: Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? by Vergil: 7:45pm On Mar 30, 2012
gree-die:

agreed, bt everyone deserves a second chance. Men do worse nd get away wit it, so why shouldnt a reformed slut be given a chance to be happy? ple kill, steal etc nd r forgiven y should dis be different? Why should a lady be condemned bcz of d mistakes of ha past? R u suggesting dt she should remain unmarried nd miserable bcz she was a slut? If dts d case den its only fair dt 'male sluts' be treated d same way.

But, its also fair to say, on average a female sees (or has chances to see) more di-cks than a male has to see more pu-ssy. Right or wrong?

So who's d bigger slut?
But to be fair...past I guess is the word. But it aint gonna be that easy.
Re: Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 30, 2012
neyostica: Well 80% of naija gals are slut, so there is a good change we will all marry sluts
lol, 9ja babes have suffered, as 4 me @question, i cant, dats hell no! Except i didnt know.
Re: Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? by neyostica: 7:55pm On Mar 30, 2012
gree-die:

hmmm....ok den
Page me
Re: Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? by neyostica: 7:59pm On Mar 30, 2012
Floxyluv: lol, 9ja babes have suffered, as 4 me @question, i cant, dats hell no! Except i didnt know.
Lets put you on slut scale, how many c0ckk av you sampled?
Re: Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 30, 2012
neyostica:
Lets put you on slut scale, how many c0ckk av you sampled?

rude
Re: Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? by neyostica: 8:14pm On Mar 30, 2012
2buff:

rude
Aw?? Just wanna know how slutty she is
Re: Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? by anishe(m): 8:17pm On Mar 30, 2012
if she's still a Virgin, no wahala but i guess she's not and as a result no way!!!
Re: Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? by daviesmania(m): 8:23pm On Mar 30, 2012
I've being to brutels, i've seen sluts & how they're used. I cant marry 1, dont ask me y.
Re: Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? by neyostica: 8:26pm On Mar 30, 2012
daviesmania: I've being to brutels, i've seen sluts & how they're used. I cant marry 1, dont ask me y.
Thats unfair since you are a slut urself
Re: Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? by ayosmiles(m): 8:37pm On Mar 30, 2012
Mcleo007: I don't think i can marry a reformed slut. Reason? Her past will always haunt her.
so your own past will not haunt u? If you are a virgin, then your statement is justified. If not, you are as good as the slut u dont want to marry
Re: Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? by sample042(m): 8:39pm On Mar 30, 2012
i lv ds thread. I'v nt bn into a rltnshp because most of d gals i admire are eithr sluts or gals dt guyz flocks around lyk cock, iritatn to me. To ur questn, no mata hw reformd a slut may b i cnt share a roof wit such fellw. Yes, most of us lay dia basis on nt knwin d type of lyf dt she has lived b4 meetn her, it's tru bt let's go by d meanin of a 'slut'(a female dt has many sexual partners), ds cn b as a result of penury, addict, or life style. If it hapns to be addict or lyf style bros d victm wil 1day go bk else if d afforementioned(penury) dn he/she may lykly go bk. Am tired of typn else i wuld'v expantiatd. Bt n try fire wey d fiery.
Re: Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? by Vergil: 9:45pm On Mar 30, 2012
Question is: at what stage is a girl a slut?
This makes me remember a friend of mine who want sure if he should label his gf a slut or not.
He knows of her history. She's only slept with 3 guys b4 him, one of the guys happen to be his friend. He went on to say he knows the number of times she had sex b4 him: 7 times or so.
But, since in the past, he says his firend tries to brag claiming he passed his "used goods to him", since he did introduce 2 of them 2 each other. He's not sure if he should class her as a slut n run. But The girl also says, she just wasn't into the firend of his, just for sexx, that's why she left his friend for him.
Could a girl like this be classed as a slut?
Re: Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? by greedie1(f): 9:47pm On Mar 30, 2012
Vergil:

But, its also fair to say, on average a female sees (or has chances to see) more di-cks than a male has to see more pu-ssy. Right or wrong?

So who's d bigger slut?
But to be fair...past I guess is the word. But it aint gonna be that easy.
i cant disagree or agree to ur estimation cz i honestly dont knw.

nobody said its gonna be easy, bt dey deserve a chance at d very least, instead of this outright condemnation.
Re: Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? by ayolinger(m): 9:52pm On Mar 30, 2012
Hmmm...Ok..Let me digress a little to justify my reason, I had this girl, my Ex to be precise, during our time of being together, we had a misunderstanding and during the period, another dude shined her congo, i got to find out, i couldn't stand it and had to fight my way out of the relationship, so to answer the question, i am saying an Emphatic NO!..
Re: Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 30, 2012
ayolinger: Hmmm...Ok..Let me digress a little to justify my reason, I had this girl, my Ex to be precise, during our time of being together, we had a misunderstanding and during the period, another dude shined her congo, i got to find out, i couldn't stand it and had to fight my way out of the relationship, so to answer the question, i am saying an Emphatic NO!..

This is exactly the sort of situation I had in mind when creating this thread.
It actually got spawned by all these disgusting "I'm bored/My husband and I are beefing, need another man to flirt with" threads.

A girl who has seen and experienced too much dick, how long will the charade go until u 2 have a short fight and she decides to go and start having revenge-sex or whatever foolish thing they call it these days with other folks or worse your friends.

To some questions, by slut I mean slut. Whether PLC or in-denial.
Re: Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? by ayolinger(m): 10:12pm On Mar 30, 2012
2buff:

This is exactly the sort of situation I had in mind when creating this thread.
It actually got spawned by all these disgusting "I'm bored/My husband and I are beefing, need another man to flirt with" threads.

A girl who has seen and experienced too much d-ick, how long will the charade go until u 2 have a short fight and she decides to go and start having revenge-sex or whatever foolish thing they call it these days with other folks or worse your friends.

To some questions, by slut I mean slut. Whether PLC or in-denial.

The bolded part says it all bro, how long can she endure?
Re: Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? by Tropilo(m): 11:02pm On Mar 30, 2012
claremont: Personally, I have done my own fair share of crazy stuff in my past life, and I wouldn't like to be judged today based on what I have done in the past. So the question is, why would I want to judge others when my own fingers are terribly soiled?! As long as she is reformed, I don't give a flying f-uck what she did in the past.

"Some crazy stuff in d past!"
Were u an armed robber, murderer or both? Pls confess. We are all 'eyes'.
Re: Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? by Tropilo(m): 11:12pm On Mar 30, 2012
neyostica:
Thats unfair since you are a slut urself

Ofcos! He can not marry himself.
Re: Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? by AreaFada2: 1:56am On Mar 31, 2012
Koolking: Of course yes. Everybody has a dark past and present.

Ol' boy speak for ya self o.
I for one don't have a dark past (no robbery, murder, cultism, violation, overwomanising or anything out of the ordinary).
Nobody is asking for perfection, but some things are way out of the ordinary.
I cannot marry a woman who cannot proudly talk to her children about her past life.
I don't want a "do as I say' wife who's not a 'do as I do/did'. Shikena.
Re: Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? by AreaFada2: 2:09am On Mar 31, 2012
ayolinger:

The bolded part says it all bro, how long can she endure?

Imagine the psychological aspect of it.

You can never be sure if she still temps behind your back in the name of going church. If you're not rich as a husband, temporary sophisticated ashi work would come in handy to buy blackberry, nice shoes/clothes.

Worst still, she might be opening her legs to someone somewhere under threat of blackmail. imagine what she would do to stop the whole neighbourhood, church etc from knowing about her past.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? by Turbocharged: 2:14am On Mar 31, 2012
"Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"
Slut or slattern is a term applied to an individual who is considered to have loose sexual morals or who is se..xually pro..miscuous. The term is generally pejorative and most often applied to women as an in.sult or offensive term of disparagement, meaning "dirty or slovenly."
Re: Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? by Turbocharged: 2:20am On Mar 31, 2012
Turbocharged:
an individual who is considered to have loose sexual morals or who is se..xually pro..miscuous.

My question then is, will you call Tuface Idibia a slut?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl / A Thread For Ugly Boys / What Do You Think About "turning Up Unannounced"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.