Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,353 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? (18577 Views)

Poll: Would you?

Yes, her past is the past: 0% (0 votes)
Not sure, she done seen too many diks: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Would you?

Yes, her past is the past: 32% (42 votes)
Not sure, she done seen too many diks: 23% (31 votes)
No! hell no!: 43% (57 votes)
This poll has ended

Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"?? / Ladies Would You Marry A 'reformed Player'? / Ladies, Would You Marry A Reformed Womanizer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? by paris10: 4:19am On Mar 31, 2012
Well, I guess that's how most of you were all raised..by a slut! Exception would go to mothers who marry their husbands as virgins.

A reformed slut is a woman who finally settled down. We often associate slut to only those on the street and hotels. What about those miscellaneous d.i.c.k that our girlfriends, wives, mothers and sisters have taken before finally settling down? So you're saying because they don't parade the streets and auction at hotels they shouldn't be called slut? And if you dare base your argument that atleast these lot do not sell their bodies for monetary or material gain, I would argue otherwise.

Segun, Arinze, Nnamdi, Tunde, Effiong, Imokhuede and hosts have all taken you out for shopping, eateries, and to the movies, then big time banging! What would you call this? Slut or home prostitution, you choose!

So if you want to marry a saint, please wait for your delivery, heaven is manufacturing one for you! Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? by Nobody: 4:42am On Mar 31, 2012
Why not? She is reformed! Right? cheesy
Re: Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? by johnwell(m): 4:45am On Mar 31, 2012
ayolinger: Hmmm...Ok..Let me digress a little to justify my reason, I had this girl, my Ex to be precise, during our time of being together, we had a misunderstanding and during the period, another dude shined her congo, i got to find out, i couldn't stand it and had to fight my way out of the relationship, so to answer the question, i am saying an Emphatic NO!..
u are very correct. these creatures; 90% of their decisions are controlled by hormones, they are not like men, I wonder why some men are comparing women to themself, this is the worst thing you can ever do. we're differ from them.
Re: Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? by greedie1(f): 5:06am On Mar 31, 2012
paris10: Well, I guess that's how most of you were all raised..by a slut! Exception would go to mothers who marry their husbands as virgins.

A reformed slut is a woman who finally settled down. We often associate slut to only those on the street and hotels. What about those miscellaneous d.i.c.k that our girlfriends, wives, mothers and sisters have taken before finally settling down? So you're saying because they don't parade the streets and auction at hotels they shouldn't be called slut? And if you dare base your argument that atleast these lot do not sell their bodies for monetary or material gain, I would argue otherwise.

Segun, Arinze, Nnamdi, Tunde, Effiong, Imokhuede and hosts have all taken you out for shopping, eateries, and to the movies, then big time banging! What would you call this? Slut or home prostitution, you choose!

So if you want to marry a saint, please wait for your delivery, heaven is manufacturing one for you! Rubbish.

well said
Re: Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? by ayosmiles(m): 5:39am On Mar 31, 2012
A slut simply means a promiscous woman. But what standard do u use to measure a slut, how many men should a woman sleep with to qualify as a slut. The answers to this question differs from one guy to the other and 4 some guys its more about who she has slept with. Like a gal that has had only 3 men and one of them is ur best friend. Lets not be hypocrites. Most guys have slept around before marrying and they still love their wives. Dont these men also qualify as reformed sluts. Why should d rules be diff 4 man and woman?

4 Likes

Re: Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? by Roland17(m): 6:39am On Mar 31, 2012
Every human, dead or alive has a dirty secret(present or past) and just because the lid/can of worms has not open does not mean it non-existent.

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? by Bongoman1: 8:03am On Mar 31, 2012
Re: Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? by Biola4u(m): 8:30am On Mar 31, 2012
Why do most people mistake a slut for a prostitute ? But my answer to that question will be "NO !". Once a soldier, always a soldier.
Re: Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? by nkemmu(f): 10:06am On Mar 31, 2012
Evryone is one way or the other a slut expecially our men who most tyms cant count how many women they'v sexd.if shes repented,then mayb thats her area of spiritual calln.God wants to use her to change other sluts around mayb her fellow colegues in the game.God is not a small boy.He changes people for other people.so,marry her if she's realy reformed as she claimed.dont forget to go for deliverans both of you,so the sins of the mother wunt visit the kids.
Re: Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? by haoyee: 10:35am On Mar 31, 2012
I don't even want to talk about the bosoms, that will probably be saggy and sour.
[img]http://www.filii.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? by Vergil: 12:43pm On Mar 31, 2012
ayosmiles: A slut simply means a promiscous woman. But what standard do u use to measure a slut, how many men should a woman sleep with to qualify as a slut. The answers to this question differs from one guy to the other and 4 some guys its more about who she has slept with. Like a gal that has had only 3 men and one of them is ur best friend. Lets not be hypocrites. Most guys have slept around before marrying and they still love their wives. Dont these men also qualify as reformed sluts. Why should d rules be diff 4 man and woman?

True, we shouldn't be hypocrites at all. You speak sense.
But, just so I know I'm right, what would you say about the girl who's had 3 guys, of which aguy among was a friend to d bf? The girl u used in ur example.

Just curious, pls
Re: Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? by Hadone(m): 1:04pm On Mar 31, 2012
smith27: she is on Holiday,
WELL SAID.
Re: Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? by neyostica: 2:10pm On Mar 31, 2012
Ladies if you are using men's life to justify ur slutty life, you are on a longgggggggg thing
Re: Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? by rubi96(f): 6:49pm On Mar 31, 2012
Easier said than done....but remember old habits die hard ...not judging in anyway

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 01, 2012
Turbocharged:

My question then is, will you call Tuface Idibia a slut?.

Ofcourse, he is.
Re: Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? by jay2smart19(m): 11:25am On Apr 01, 2012
yeah i will. Are u single and have had sex with a girl who is not a virgin? If ur answer is yes, then marrying the one who accepts her mistakes and is willing to change for best won't be a problem because you've been banging slots with pleasure. And those who said hell no, the girl u with is a slot xcept she is a virgin.
Re: Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 01, 2012
jay2smart19: yeah i will. Are u single and have had sex with a girl who is not a virgin? If ur answer is yes, then marrying the one who accepts her mistakes and is willing to change for best won't be a problem because you've been banging slots with pleasure. And those who said hell no, the girl u with is a slot xcept she is a virgin.

Why it might yet be a problem is that the fact that a supposedly reformed slut "accepts her mistakes" does NOT necessarily mean that she wouldn't repeat them, just as being "willing to change" is not necessarily the same thing as being capable of, or genuinely committed to changing. Therein lies the problem. She would talk about trust, but then - you can only trust based on what you know or what you think you know. But chances are that there is an awful lot (she's doing) that you might never know - therein lies another problem. In all ramifications, it's a catch-22 situation.
Re: Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? by Turbocharged: 1:41pm On Apr 02, 2012
Hypocrisy to the highest order
You know she was going out with another guy, yet you are asking her out.
If she refuses, you brand her stingy and out of fashion.
If she agrees, you brand her SLUT.
Re: Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? by Vergil: 10:55pm On Apr 02, 2012
Turbocharged: Hypocrisy to the highest order
You know she was going out with another guy, yet you are asking her out.
If she refuses, you brand her stingy and out of fashion.
If she agrees, you brand her SLUT.

Read your statement. And had to agree with you. Some guys just like putting some females down. To boost their ego I guess.

When I shag a girl, its funny, but I respect her even more. Kinda appreciate her for d shag and would want more, encourage her to let "loose". Not brand her as a "slut". But encourage the "slut" in her to come out n play!

3 Likes

Re: Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? by monex(m): 12:47pm On Apr 09, 2012
ladies would you marry a reformed. male stripper
Re: Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? by knowledge4(m): 4:17pm On Apr 09, 2012
What kind of question is this?
If men marry women who are ex-prostitutes,now reformed,which is the more common occurence,why cant a woman marry a man who is a reformed player?
who is the man who is, or was not a slut? who is the man who can beat his chest and confidently affirm that he has not slept with more than one woman in all his years to date?
who is the woman who is,or was not a slut?
Any man or woman who has been involved in premarital or post marital sex is a slut.
Any woman who has had sexual intercourse with more than one man in her life is a slut or was a slut, maybe now reformed.
Likewise the man who has had sexual intercourse with more than one woman whether before or after marriage.
If the man is now reformed,ladies will gladly marry him. Even where the man is not reformed and the ladies know,many will still gladly marry him.Many ladies dont even seem to bother about it.
However,men are more reluctant to marry a woman who is, or was a slut.If a man is convinced that the woman is reformed,some will marry her especially the Born Again Group,but many men will not whether Born Again or not.
Re: Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 05, 2013
2buff:

Have you prepared my bath slave? undecided kiss
Well if she is doing it im naija hell no,but if she is in europe and she stoped it because of me,yer i will.
Re: Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? by Kirinwa: 7:54pm On Mar 05, 2013
Lexusgs430: If she was good at her previous trade, her husband would be in for a treat !!! Nothing beats experience !!!!

Are you for real?I should marry whatA borehole. undecided
Re: Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? by Dyt(f): 8:29pm On Mar 05, 2013
^ u amaze me
Like ur gf/wife is a saint
Smh 4 some men sha
Re: Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? by segzicres(m): 8:57pm On Mar 05, 2013
the new things these certified sluts do is go back to the church, after they'hv grooved the whole town...........infact everyone gets married to someone's slut!
Re: Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 05, 2013
Nope...marriage is out of the question but we can date....everybody definition of slut is different...
Re: Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? by Youngpo413: 7:31am On Aug 20, 2015
slimyem:
every TRULY repentant soul deserves forgiveness!
how about the over_used pusy,will it still be in good shape?
Re: Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? by Youngpo413: 7:37am On Aug 20, 2015
SAFO:
I wonder how many guys have married sluts who didn't know they were sluts before they married.
you said my mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Do You Think About "turning Up Unannounced"? / A Thread For Ugly Boys / Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.