Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? (14194 Views)

Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? / Why We Love To Double Date Women...... / Why Do People Double Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 02, 2012
If its an open relationship then let it be an open relationship and if its not let it be like that....
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by fesse(f): 10:43am On Apr 02, 2012
Things don't just happen they are caused. For one to start double-dating, his/her partner is cheating.
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by crackhouse(m): 10:50am On Apr 02, 2012
Yeah, afterall life is all about choices.
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by tellwisdom: 10:52am On Apr 02, 2012
fessex, sweerie do you know me?? wink wink u should wink wink
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by tellwisdom: 10:55am On Apr 02, 2012
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Yansh?

[size=15pt]Fixed wink wink. Yes its good to yansh 2 people, even more and make more money wink wink

Nigerian gurls does it and still doing it wink wink I like them undecided
[/size]
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 02, 2012
This is the most stu[b]p[/b]id question ever. Honestly, very sickening. smh

1 Like

Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by tellwisdom: 11:04am On Apr 02, 2012
naijasexy: This is the most stu[b]p[/b]id question ever. Honestly, very sickening. smh

No sweerie, its partly the tins u naija gurls do. So dont come here acting HOLY WEJE wink wink
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by azubaby(f): 11:08am On Apr 02, 2012
men also double date
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by tellwisdom: 11:13am On Apr 02, 2012
azubaby: men also double date

If you give me punny, i wont double yansh wink wink Deal??
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by skydeep(f): 11:25am On Apr 02, 2012
Its a 50-50 affair. Marriage is d best tongue
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by tellwisdom: 11:31am On Apr 02, 2012
skydeep: Its a 50-50 affair. Marriage is d best tongue

Short hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss undecided undecided
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by coldiz: 11:32am On Apr 02, 2012
Laila Ikeji: double dating frankly becums necessary at sm point . if a guy wants me for hmself n hmself alone, u 'v gat to do smtng extra swty. like put a ring on it.
Eiya
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by achi4u(m): 11:33am On Apr 02, 2012
i double date when things are no longer tight.when your gf is no more actractive plus her shortness and no brain while millions of flashy gals with big butty were even looking for your attention.
...chop egusi...chop ogbolo...chop nsala soup and make choice
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by Kusbaby(f): 11:41am On Apr 02, 2012
Double dating is a sign of insecurity in any relationship.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 02, 2012
tellwisdom:

No sweerie, its partly the tins u naija gurls do. So dont come here acting HOLY WEJE wink wink

lol! You're funny! You are right when you say some naija girls do it; If not, this question wouldn't be front page news, as glaring as the answer to it is. mtcheew!

And no.. I aint forming no Holy Nweje... wink
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by nnekaregy(f): 11:48am On Apr 02, 2012
No matter who does it, double dating is wrong and any body supporting that is also wrong.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by Exponental(m): 11:51am On Apr 02, 2012
There is nothing good or bad about it. All depends on ur experiences, psyche n environment. Also, it may depend on ur present status n wat u passing thru. If u feel secured, no need, but if not, take wat is called PLAN B.
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by swiftycool(m): 12:08pm On Apr 02, 2012
Come on, double dating can't be completely evil, I mean what if you are dating two chicks and you are completely honest about it to both of them? I've discovered that in Naija you would always find several girls who can manage. Rememba what one girl don't wanna do, you got over a hundred more than willing. Just look 4 the type and get ur play on wink
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by Ruthkaycee(f): 12:12pm On Apr 02, 2012
its not good and even if u double date u'll only be deceivin one of dem cos u cant luv 2 pple @ d same time
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by swiftycool(m): 12:19pm On Apr 02, 2012
Ruthkaycee: its not good and even if u double date u'll only be deceivin one of dem cos u cant luv 2 pple @ d same time

That can't be true for both sexes anyway, Mohamed d islam Prophet was able to love up to four women equally,and said so can all men. Abeg guys get your play on, polygamy is even a sign of achievement in Africa innit? wink
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by Nemerem44(m): 12:31pm On Apr 02, 2012
I Personally think it is wrong. The truth is that you can't love 2 people at the same time. Though this double dating stuff is usually common with the Girls. I wonder what they want to gain by doing that. I remember a chic who once asked me if i could stand her dating another and i was like "What's That? , since u already have this in mind, u will go ahead with ur unreasonable idea even if i said NO. That's how i closed dat chapter. BOTTOMLINE is Stick to one Guy/Chic as the case may be. Thanks
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 02, 2012
Nice views.But some are bias here while some are straight forward.
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by Juzhilz(m): 12:41pm On Apr 02, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

advice to Onegai: stop taking love advices from cheating bastards in the community. the fact that some men/women are cheating, doesnt mean that all men/women do.......ask your father/mother. if you are a hoe like that, then by all means do what you know best, but dont try to pretend that you were forced into this nasty whorish lifestyle because of others.
U hv a point MRbrownJAY. Alwaiz hold u in esteem n respect ur POV.
But candidly, e no ez. Tell me u didnt double date in sec? uni? now? then i go personally comot cap 4 u. Seriously,at tyms it aint intentional. U want 2 take d r/ship 2 d nxt level,n d oda person juz aint prepared yet. Then u meet anoda dat meets ur "IDEAL" too? Definately,i wud take a shot at d latta whl maintenin d 4ma incase.....
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 02, 2012
Nemerem44: I Personally think it is wrong. The truth is that you can't love 2 people at the same time. Though this double dating stuff is usually common with the Girls. I wonder what they want to gain by doing that. I remember a chic who once asked me if i could stand her dating another and i was like "What's That? , since u already have this in mind, u will go ahead with ur unreasonable idea even if i said NO. That's how i closed dat chapter. BOTTOMLINE is Stick to one Guy/Chic as the case may be. Thanks
.I LIKE THAT.That's the best thing ever.
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by oladapo(m): 12:43pm On Apr 02, 2012
BlueBarbie: @ OP.. Do unto others what you want others to do unto you.. If yould love your man to cheat on you? Then you can carry on.
I like dat.....but most ladies cheat on their bf when he can‘t support financial anymore while d guys cheat on their gf because of sexually satisfaction,character and most importantly responsibilty.
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 02, 2012
Juzhilz:
U hv a point MRbrownJAY. Alwaiz hold u in esteem n respect ur POV.
But candidly, e no ez. Tell me u didnt double date in sec? uni? now? then i go personally comot cap 4 u. Seriously,at tyms it aint intentional. U want 2 take d r/ship 2 d nxt level,n d oda person juz aint prepared yet. Then u meet anoda dat meets ur "IDEAL" too? Definately,i wud take a shot at d latta whl maintenin d 4ma incase.....
.Really that's true...i also agree with that.
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by Blackbody20(m): 12:50pm On Apr 02, 2012
There is no gain in it. Its only time wasting....
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by joanana(f): 12:51pm On Apr 02, 2012
Its not good to double date.In fact it is a sin tongue Its morally, spiritual and physically wrong to double date!! How do u live with urself? I for one ve never double dated n i keep wondering how othe ladies play the game nicely without getting caught. Its not right oooooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 02, 2012
joanana: Its not good to double date.In fact it is a sin tongue Its morally, spiritual and physically wrong to double date!! How do u live with urself? I for one ve never double dated n i keep wondering how othe ladies play the game nicely without getting caught. Its not right oooooo grin grin grin grin grin
.true talk.
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by mayorteeny: 2:14pm On Apr 02, 2012
^^ Oluwaseyi talk your own abeg. Why are you agreeing with both sides? As for me i have NEVER cheated/double dated. But from the replies here the next time i am in a relationship i think i will get myself at least 2 other girls by the side.
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by MissEZ(f): 2:18pm On Apr 02, 2012
NO it is not a good thing to double date. You are either in or out, hot or cold.Period
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 02, 2012
mayorteeny: ^^ Oluwaseyi talk your own abeg. Why are you agreeing with both sides? As for me i have NEVER cheated/double dated. But from the replies here the next time i am in a relationship i think i will get myself at least 2 other girls by the side.
.it's not a comflict friend,it's a way of saying our various opinion about it..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can you last long in bed? Enter here / GUYS, Why Don't You Moan During Sex? / I Bangd Both Of Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.