Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,527 members, 7,865,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:41 PM

Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? (14208 Views)

Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? / Why We Love To Double Date Women...... / Why Do People Double Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by KINGwax(m): 2:52pm On Apr 02, 2012
Onegai: Yes, because men are selfish. Believe them at your own peril.
how many me them actually made u feel so? I knw u were lied to when he took your virginity. But u caused it. u're d one that said you'll be disvirgined only by your husband-to-be. He wants it, so he improvised. U didn't give him much choice. Sweetheart, men don't lie, they jst love to succeed!
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by LordReed(m): 3:39pm On Apr 02, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

advice to Onegai: stop taking love advices from cheating bastards in the community. the fact that some men/women are cheating, doesnt mean that all men/women do.......ask your father/mother. if you are a hoe like that, then by all means do what you know best, but dont try to pretend that you were forced into this nasty whorish lifestyle because of others.

On Point Bro.
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by kpolli(m): 4:25pm On Apr 02, 2012
From my recent experience I would agree but I won't let another bad egg spoil my taste buds. . . . So I don't agree
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by emsquare(m): 7:44pm On Apr 02, 2012
kelz88: What are you hoping to gain from double dating? How about settling with a nice man and be happy? Or you love drama?

Hmmmm!!!
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by Limaoscar: 7:52pm On Apr 02, 2012
Let me give you one example: one of the HOTR pastors last year march introduced me to his babe at night vigil. In september, he put up introduction pics on fb, the girl had changed. 6 months! Tell me he met his wife and the Lord gave him vision sharp sharp, or the honest truth, his babe was there until he saw something else he liked and bounced her once that one got serious.

What is HOTR? and BTW it could be either of your two speculations. i.e. sharp , sharp vision or the one you are inclined to believe.It could happen to anybody, unless you know the details.....don't take sides just yet.
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by echobee(f): 7:58pm On Apr 02, 2012
yes it is good to double date grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by dasparrow: 8:06pm On Apr 02, 2012
Ruth Oluwaseyi: Your opinions really matter here.

Why do our opinions matter? You are an adult and should know what you want or like. Some prefer double dating and some don't. It depends on individual preference. Is there a dating rule in Nigeria that prohibits double dating by any chance? If there isn't, I don't see what the issue is here.

Nigerians! lipsrsealed
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by jambya(m): 8:16pm On Apr 02, 2012
Double dating is a complete risk; it could get someone killed. When it involves jealous partners.
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by eugoala(m): 9:18pm On Apr 02, 2012
I do And will continue to double date.its nt good to have A̶̲̥̅ single babe coz most ƒ dem misbehave when the find out that they guy has no substitute.
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 02, 2012
echo- bee:
yes it is good to double date grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
.if it's good,could you kindly give reasons?
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 02, 2012
dasparrow:

Why do our opinions matter? You are an adult and should know what you want or like. Some prefer double dating and some don't. It depends on individual preference. Is there a dating rule in Nigeria that prohibits double dating by any chance? If there isn't, I don't see what the issue is here.

Nigerians! lipsrsealed
.the in-thing is to give your opinion about it.Well,you just did that.thanks
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 02, 2012
Is it a good thing to hurt and lie to people? ermm....apparently even 5 year olds can give better relationship advise than some grown-azz adults in the forum.
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 02, 2012
Juzhilz:
U hv a point MRbrownJAY. Alwaiz hold u in esteem n respect ur POV.
But candidly, e no ez. Tell me u didnt double date in sec? uni? now? then i go personally comot cap 4 u. Seriously,at tyms it aint intentional. U want 2 take d r/ship 2 d nxt level,n d oda person juz aint prepared yet. Then u meet anoda dat meets ur "IDEAL" too? Definately,i wud take a shot at d latta whl maintenin d 4ma incase.....

bro, dont get me wrong, i have cheated many time while growing up but then i realized that it wasnt the right thing to do, as a MAN. remember, there is nothing wrong with having multiple partners, SO LONG AS YOU LET EACH OF THEM KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS.

many Nigerians are into polygamy and there is nothing wrong with that. they have multiple partners, and its all good because each wives KNOW about the other, and any of them can decide if she wants to be in such r/ship or not.

the problem is when people PRETEND to be in an exclusive r/ship and then creep to go and get their groove on with someone else. yes, it is not easy to stay faithful, but if you are "weak" like that then do whats right and dont get into a committed r/ship.

if you want to take the r/ship to the next level and your gal aint ready, then DUMP HER (tell her to get back to you if/when she will be ready) and go find someone who has the same vision as you.
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by honsule(m): 6:34am On Apr 03, 2012
Double dating is a rehearsal fo® adultery. shikena

1 Like

Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by PALS007: 10:00am On Apr 03, 2012
It is called back-up. Incase d original crash, u got ur back-up
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by purplekayc(m): 3:11pm On Apr 03, 2012
Off course not
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by AmakaG29(f): 4:05pm On Apr 03, 2012
First, cheating is wrong.

Second, dating is not marriage.

Third, if both parties are open, honest, and reasonable then perhaps dating multiple people is acceptable. It's about the boundaries that the parties involved set on their relationship. Personally, I don't do it nor do I condone it. However, if mature adults decide that they don't want to be exclusive yet, then best of luck to them.

Dating multiple people does not have to mean sleeping with multiple people nor lying to multiple people. If the activities suggested are honestly conveyed and all parties agree, then proceed with caution. Hearts may still be broken.

Young people often times get into serious, exclusive relationships with people they don't know very well and don't have a really responsibility to. Maybe having friends who you spend time with and get to know could replace this idea of "double dating." What is the difference between a boyfriend and a good guy friend if intimate contact is not involved?
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by Goldieluks: 9:04am On Apr 04, 2012
Sometimes people do it for fun, or for reasons best known to them. But on a serious note, it is better to stay with one partner at a time for the sake of sanity and peace of mind.
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 04, 2012
double dating is awesome
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 24, 2012
This post has been hidden
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by KateSpade(f): 12:32pm On Apr 24, 2012
I like double dates. If you are secure in your relationship they can be great. Also it gives another couple a chance to view how you interact with your significant other and vice versa. I don't go on them often because the bf doesn't really like them but I think I'm going to set one up with me and him and his brother and his brothers gf in a few months. And if the date is boring you at least have your bf there to suffer with you.
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 24, 2012
That was a pathetic story.You can't share your gf with some one else,it's not possible.My own advice is that you should have a gf that her character,behaviour,attitude;i mean a girl that virtually all her qualities suit yours if not all,perhaps some.It is well.You'l surely find the girl of your dreamz.It is well.
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 24, 2012
Ruth Oluwaseyi: Your opinions really matter here.
yes it is good cool
u can yansh ur boyfriend on ur marriage bed and invite ur husband to video the thing grin
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by Onegai(f): 7:33pm On Apr 24, 2012
holamiday: My girl left me(i wont say dump because i did not lose anything) for another guy recently. Though it was really my fault cos i treated her very badly in some ways i can't explain now(it's not molestation, rape, neither did i beat her). it was just that my kind of life is so boring; i don't go to parties, i don't stroll, i've neva gone 2 c her at her house, i don't walk with her i don't do anything that makes a normal person happy except that i give her gifts & money a lot & i call her a lot on phone. I know it's bad for me not to be doing those things but it's just my life; i'm a very introversive person, that just likes to be alone. I have the money to buy the latest clothes and shoes but i just keep wearing my clothes since 3 years ago. It's just me, i don't care about anything. There was a time she was very sick for about three days & i did not go to her house to c her. It's not thati was wicked but i just feel too shy i don't like to go out. I don't kno how to explain this but i hope someone understands me. During the illness i spent not less than 3k on calls alone. I remember i bought mth 750 like 4 times amongs 200 andd 400. She knows i'm 100% faithful to her, which i realy am, she knows i love her very much but when john came she just culd not resist him. john is not more financially balanced than i am but he's very sociable, he wears the latest style in clothing, he likes clubbing, dancing, etc(which my girl likes and always tried to convince me 2 be doing) & i must confess he is more handsome than i am. I'm a third year student of mechanical engineeering student in the university of first choice & she knows it, John goes to work according to her(perhaps he's a sales boy at a shop) and i'm sure the highest he has is an ssce certificate with perhaps no push to climb higher and i can humbly say that i am greater than this my rival in almost every aspect asides clothing and social nature. Now she's with him and when i begged her to give me a chance and that i'd change, she bluntly told me she could only date me & john together or John alone. I can't share her with someone else so i refused & she refused to bend her resolve too. I know john will not and does not take care of her in the aspect i was skilled in, above(giving her cash, recharging her phone, and calling her excessively) but she seems to be more comfortable with him than me. What does any1 hav to say about this story? I'm nt handicapped, i'm not short, i have no disability, i speak good engish better than john's, i'm handsome in my own ordinary way also. I see no reason why this girl should prefer john to me. Someone please explain things to me.

She's not that into you. And this is NOT your fault. She is at a point where what she values are guys like John. She may grow up and still want guys like John. If she gets mature, she will like guys like you in the future. But do NOT wait for her and do not punish another girl for her choice. It's hurtful when people you like do this to you, and when peopls are selfish, they don't care how they hurt you or damage your self-esteem. Let her be. As Kirk Franklin sings in his song. "Imagine Me"...let go of those who hurt you, because they never did deserve you.

One day, you're gonna think of her and realise that she taught you to value the good woman who will love your introverted ways and generousity. smiley
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 25, 2012
^^^care to show us all what he actually did that was any GREAT?!

holamiday: I know john will not and does not take care of her in the aspect i was skilled in, above(giving her cash, recharging her phone, and calling her excessively) but she seems to be more comfortable with him than me. What does any1 hav to say about this story? I'm nt handicapped, i'm not short, i have no disability, i speak good engish better than john's, i'm handsome in my own ordinary way also. I see no reason why this girl should prefer john to me. Someone please explain things to me.

you got NOTHING to bring to the table THAN MONEY, you think MONEY will buy you love?!...... only ashewos and golddigging beggars would love to be with a man like you.
i fully understand why she decided to be with a man who SHOWED HE CARE ABOUT HER, WHO TREATED HER RIGHT, WHO WAS NOT AFRAID TO SHOW HIS FEELINGS, WHO WAS SOCIAL WITH HER, WHO HAD FUN WITH HER, WHO REACHED TO HER, WHO MADE HER FEEL LIKE A PRINCESS etc....... all the IMPORTANT stuff that your shy self couldnt provide to this lady. all the time that she was "dating" you, she was ALONE.

how can you sit there and say that "even when she was very sick, you couldnt visit her", and expect to be taken seriously by any woman?! and you said you care about NOTHING?! John is a better man than you, a thousand times!!!!! hopefully you've learn a great lesson in life: if money is the only thing you can bring to the table, then you will end up a sad lonely guy, or attracting golddigging hoes who have NO CARE for your person.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by lepasharon(f): 1:21am On Apr 25, 2012
u dont put all ya eggs in one basket.
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 25, 2012
This post has been hidden
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 25, 2012
^^^i can see that it is NOT what i thought, IT'S WORSE!!!!

- you are jobless yet talk negatively about John, who HAS A JOB and treat her RIGHT?! you FAILED bro!!!!

- if you have NO MONEY then i was wrong, and you bring absolutely nothing to that r/ship. you FAILED bro!!!!

- so because you cant dance, means you cant go out with your girl? many people cant dance and yet go out with their partners. who said you MUST dance in clubs? you FAILED bro!!!!

- when people enter a RELATIONSHIP, they have to understand that its no more about YOU YOU YOU, but more about US US US. you sound so selfish thinking only about what is good for YOU. you FAILED bro!!!!

- you said:"anybody wey no fit accept me as i dey make she go die o".....with such attitude i understand why she left you. and btw, if you think this way, and she LEFT YOU, why come to NL to biatch about it then?! you FAILED bro!!!!

you definitely aint ready to be in a relationship. you need to work on yourself, your negative attitude and your issues. thinking the way you do , you will NEVER find someone that will stick with you (even if you look like Dbanj)

1 Like

Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by luckgames(m): 4:15pm On Apr 25, 2012
MRbrownJAY: ^^^i can see that it is NOT what i thought, IT'S WORSE!!!!

- you are jobless yet talk negatively about John, who HAS A JOB and treat her RIGHT?! you FAILED bro!!!!

- if you have NO MONEY then i was wrong, and you bring absolutely nothing to that r/ship. you FAILED bro!!!!

- so because you cant dance, means you cant go out with your girl? many people cant dance and yet go out with their partners. who said you MUST dance in clubs? you FAILED bro!!!!

- when people enter a RELATIONSHIP, they have to understand that its no more about YOU YOU YOU, but more about US US US. you sound so selfish thinking only about what is good for YOU. you FAILED bro!!!!

- you said:"anybody wey no fit accept me as i dey make she go die o".....with such attitude i understand why she left you. and btw, if you think this way, and she LEFT YOU, why come to NL to biatch about it then?! you FAILED bro!!!!

you definitely aint ready to be in a relationship. you need to work on yourself, your negative attitude and your issues. thinking the way you do , you will NEVER find someone that will stick with you (even if you look like Dbanj)

N/A
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 26, 2012
MRbrownJAY: ^^^i can see that it is NOT what i thought, IT'S WORSE!!!!

Some people are just there to always counter and frustrate and make others feel worse. Mrbrown jay them send you come meet me? You say i have failed because i am no longer with one girl that i wasn't joined with on the altar. If i come divorce my wife nko, that means you'll get a machete and look for me. I have not failed o, i just lost d girl i like because i cannot change myself. and 4get about this issue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Foreigners Do This When Chatting With Them On Social Media? / Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy / Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.