Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:44 AM

Am In Luv With 2 Guys( I Need Advice) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Luv With 2 Guys( I Need Advice) (3015 Views)

Michelle, 2 guys and a KEKE: True Nigerian Story / ENDTIME: See What This Girl Did To 2 Guys At A Local Pool (photo) / In Luv With My Husband's Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am In Luv With 2 Guys( I Need Advice) by proflynks1(m): 9:42am On Apr 03, 2012
2nkechi: ok so dis is my story. have dated "guy A" for 7 years, we have being through a lot,( lost me virginity to him) . but the truth of the matter is, i dont tink am gonna get married to him. at the same i cant let him go. but, my parents are not in support of my relationship with him cos we are not from the same tribe. weird right? And have dated "guy B" for a year. but i luv him, not as much as i luv guy A. Guy B is from the same tribe as me but i luv guy A so much dat i dont know how to let him go. pls i need advice, not criticism. thanks

You need advice..right?
The best advice is REPENT and seek God!
Repentance: Forgo all you've mentioned or
had in common with them. Seek God and move
ahead to live a new and clean life.

Without this, even if you are advised to marry
any of them, you might not enjoy your marriage.
I'm not prophesying but you see, God does not
mean harm to any of us. Going on to marry any
of them may not be His will for you.

People mostly marry outside God's will and that's
why you see problems in the family.
Repent and go back to your creator and He will
receive you and give you a new beginning no matter
how black your sins are.

I hope that helps.

Cheers wink

1 Like

Re: Am In Luv With 2 Guys( I Need Advice) by mako007(m): 8:50am On Sep 14, 2014
190: what do u expect

Isnt she NIGERIAN - Notin GUD EVER comes out from them undecided
I don't know who you are, I don't knw where you from, but what I do know is that your total lineage is a failure! You said nothing good comes out of Nigerians. To start with you're on Nairaland, who runs it? Ur father? I checked your profile and I saw that you have spent your life time on NL, I guess thats the only thing of worth you've used your miserable life doing. Again nothing good comes out of Nigerians, you have a Nigerian comic animation video in youtube on your signature. See your life, remember I told you it's miserable! Msscheew. angry
Re: Am In Luv With 2 Guys( I Need Advice) by mako007(m): 8:57am On Sep 14, 2014
Lexusgs430: Elope with Guy A, your parents would turn around very quickly!!!
true talk
Re: Am In Luv With 2 Guys( I Need Advice) by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 14, 2014
how everybody is quick to judge looool. when woman has 2 she is a slut, when man has 2 he is a hero and can brag about it loud especially if he is loaded. innit? shit happens in life. not ideal situation. however: If you can’t choose between two people, choose the second person because if you truly loved the first person you never would have noticed the second person.
Re: Am In Luv With 2 Guys( I Need Advice) by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 14, 2014
mako007: I don't know who you are, I don't knw where you from, but what I do know is that your total lineage is a failure! You said nothing good comes out of Nigerians. To start with you're on Nairaland, who runs it? Ur father? I checked your profile and I saw that you have spent your life time on NL, I guess thats the only thing of worth you've used your miserable life doing. Again nothing good comes out of Nigerians, you have a Nigerian comic animation video in youtube on your signature. See your life, remember I told you it's miserable! Msscheew. angry

LOOOOL dude u r pathetic
Re: Am In Luv With 2 Guys( I Need Advice) by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 14, 2014
mako007: I don't know who you are, I don't knw where you from, but what I do know is that your total lineage is a failure! You said nothing good comes out of Nigerians. To start with you're on Nairaland, who runs it? Ur father? I checked your profile and I saw that you have spent your life time on NL, I guess thats the only thing of worth you've used your miserable life doing. Again nothing good comes out of Nigerians, you have a Nigerian comic animation video in youtube on your signature. See your life, remember I told you it's miserable! Msscheew. angry

and WTF with your profile pic?
Re: Am In Luv With 2 Guys( I Need Advice) by mako007(m): 10:16am On Sep 14, 2014
voodoo85:

and WTF with your profile pic?
and who the eff are you? undecided
Re: Am In Luv With 2 Guys( I Need Advice) by mako007(m): 10:17am On Sep 14, 2014
voodoo85:

LOOOOL dude u r pathetic
I'll settle for pathetic patriotic.
Re: Am In Luv With 2 Guys( I Need Advice) by valdes00(m): 11:27am On Sep 14, 2014
Guy A straff for 7yrs n still counting, Guy B straff for a year n still counting.... At d end, she aint gonna get married to either of dem... I dnt knw wat will remain for Guy C... *shakes head*....*yawns*..... *walks out of thread*
Re: Am In Luv With 2 Guys( I Need Advice) by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 14, 2014
mako007: and who the eff are you? undecided
the one who says that your pic is shit cheesy
Re: Am In Luv With 2 Guys( I Need Advice) by mako007(m): 11:47am On Sep 14, 2014
voodoo85:
the one who says that your pic is shit cheesy
and what does that matter?
Re: Am In Luv With 2 Guys( I Need Advice) by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 14, 2014
mako007: and what does that matter?
u dont understand what that means? poor u
Re: Am In Luv With 2 Guys( I Need Advice) by mako007(m): 11:50am On Sep 14, 2014
voodoo85:
u dont understand what that means? poor u
say something new, see get this into your head that's if you have one, Im not a low lifer! Put your best pics up your profile let's see and not some white shiity head. Mofo
Re: Am In Luv With 2 Guys( I Need Advice) by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 14, 2014
what a thread!
Re: Am In Luv With 2 Guys( I Need Advice) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 14, 2014
mako007: say something new, see get this into your head that's if you have one, Im not a low lifer! Put your best pics up your profile let's see and not some white shiity head. Mofo
silly silly black idiot. i don't need to brag about my life to prove smth cheesy u brighten my day with your foolishness cheesy btw like your racism smiley
Re: Am In Luv With 2 Guys( I Need Advice) by mako007(m): 1:14pm On Sep 14, 2014
voodoo85:
silly silly black idiot. i don't need to brag about my life to prove smth cheesy u brighten my day with your foolishness cheesy btw like your racism smiley
pot calling kettle black btwen who is the racist here? I knw your type, tongue scammer! Me, Black and proud! You, Black and shitty grin .Get a life
Re: Am In Luv With 2 Guys( I Need Advice) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 14, 2014
mako007: pot calling kettle black btwen who is the racist here? I knw your type, tongue scammer! Me, Black and proud! You, Black and shitty grin .Get a life
called me white shiity head and this is racist. u started mumu. u know my type? :DDD am glad that we r talking now for years and u know me so well cheesy am black? hahahhahahha bud thinking but u r wrong honey
Re: Am In Luv With 2 Guys( I Need Advice) by mako007(m): 1:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
voodoo85:
called me white shiity head and this is racist. u started mumu. u know my type? :DDD am glad that we r talking now for years and u know me so well cheesy am black? hahahhahahha bud thinking but u r wrong honey
speechless. Who are you? undecided
Re: Am In Luv With 2 Guys( I Need Advice) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
mako007: speechless. Who are you? undecided

your terror :DDDD no seriously u r stupid
Re: Am In Luv With 2 Guys( I Need Advice) by mako007(m): 1:33pm On Sep 14, 2014
voodoo85:

your terror :DDDD no seriously u r stupid
nonsense, I've had enough, no more mentions.
Re: Am In Luv With 2 Guys( I Need Advice) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 14, 2014
mako007: nonsense, I've had enough, no more mentions.
oh common today i have time exactly for u cheesy lets enjoy it
Re: Am In Luv With 2 Guys( I Need Advice) by mako007(m): 1:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
voodoo85:
oh common today i have time exactly for u cheesy lets enjoy it
sorry bad market, look for another customer while I wait for my change tongue
Re: Am In Luv With 2 Guys( I Need Advice) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
mako007: sorry bad market, look for another customer while I wait for my change tongue
i thought its no more mentions ?
Re: Am In Luv With 2 Guys( I Need Advice) by mako007(m): 1:46pm On Sep 14, 2014
voodoo85:
i thought its no more mentions ?
grin
Re: Am In Luv With 2 Guys( I Need Advice) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 14, 2014
mako007: grin
baby u r desperate cheesy
Re: Am In Luv With 2 Guys( I Need Advice) by mako007(m): 2:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
voodoo85:
baby u r desperate cheesy
of? undecided
Re: Am In Luv With 2 Guys( I Need Advice) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
mako007: of? undecided
replying
Re: Am In Luv With 2 Guys( I Need Advice) by mako007(m): 2:24pm On Sep 14, 2014
voodoo85:
replying
u wish
Re: Am In Luv With 2 Guys( I Need Advice) by mako007(m): 2:32pm On Sep 14, 2014
voodoo85:
replying
besides cyber war is ur definition of fun?
Re: Am In Luv With 2 Guys( I Need Advice) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 14, 2014
mako007: besides cyber war is ur definition of fun?

u haven't seen cyber war. this is not that cheesy
i wish of u being desperate of replying to me? please... who do u think u r? that u r still replying shows smth about u
Re: Am In Luv With 2 Guys( I Need Advice) by mako007(m): 2:36pm On Sep 14, 2014
voodoo85:
u haven't seen cyber war. this is not that cheesy
i wish of u being desperate of replying to me? please... who do u think u r? that u r still replying shows smth about u
I'm simple me, me still replying shows I'm bored here
Re: Am In Luv With 2 Guys( I Need Advice) by MrCork: 2:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
2nkechi: ok so dis is my story. have dated "guy A" for 7 years, we have being through a lot,( lost me virginity to him) . but the truth of the matter is, i dont tink am gonna get married to him. at the same i cant let him go. but, my parents are not in support of my relationship with him cos we are not from the same tribe. weird right? And have dated "guy B" for a year. but i luv him, not as much as i luv guy A. Guy B is from the same tribe as me but i luv guy A so much dat i dont know how to let him go. pls i need advice, not criticism. thanks

...ok, we r not sayn ur dak skin but u dated 7guys for 7 years and u expect us to save u??......this is exactly y we quit datin black women.

...r u light skin?
angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am Confused On Who To Choose Married Rich Man Or Single Guy / ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB / Is It Right To Confront A Snatcher?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.