Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Why I Don’t Like Nor Rate Nigerian Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Don’t Like Nor Rate Nigerian Girls (2692 Views)

Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / Bacherlor's Club - Single Ladies Men Don’t Like To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Don’t Like Nor Rate Nigerian Girls by bittyend(m): 4:30pm On Apr 04, 2012
Long time ago in 2004AD, in the city of London – Bittyend was just a normal naija guy like the thousands of naija kids raised in London. And like every proper naija man raised the naija way, my naija sisters were always the first choice despite their imperfections; and like naija Uncles dey say: “charity begins at home.” Bittyend was just like every other black kid raised in the London slums doing what everyone does; hustling with the yardies and the naija uncles. The life of crime I choose paid off early; I was driving a big car as a teen; wearing designer garms and creps everywhere; blings on the wrist and neck were shinning brighter than the stars; and my pocket was fatter than an obese big pun. My Naija sisters loved me so much, and I used to pick them up like toothpick. wink

And like my pops used to say: “everyday is for the thief, one day is for the owner” and “monkey go reach market one day, e no go return” – that was how the “owner” had his “one day”, and my “monkey” went to the “market” – but failed to return (bbm sad face). ‘Yawa gas’, and ‘kasala burst’ – I was shifted by the ‘popos’, and charged – but luckily for me, I escaped prison. I was given a suspended sentence. That was when my life changed; all the money and ‘bling bling’ disappeared like David Blaine’s voodoo; all my naija sisters were nowhere to be found; and I had to start afresh. lipsrsealed

I’m pissed because all my naija sisters whom spent my money and enjoyed my fast life with me, never stood by me – they all disappeared while I was going through the traumatic periods of my young life. I noticed that the girls from other countries, who I didn’t really care about, were the ones looking after me and praying for me. It was then that it dawned on me that most naija gash are money grabbers and thieves – all they ever do is thieving from men, despite their average looks. I guess that’s the only talent they possess. And subsequently, whilst I was getting my life back in order – I noticed that whenever I try to check a naija chic, the first thing they always seem to ask is: “do you drive?” like driving a car was a prerequisite to going out with naija girls (most are average looking with flat bums by the way). sad

I had to say ‘F’ these sluts, and I embraced my naija roots; left the roads for good; started checking yanks and girls from other African countries; and also embraced education as the best legacy. Years later, life is looking great for your boy – and everything seems to be falling in place in a legit way, now these naija bytches are flocking around me like I’m a Fulani herdsman, and they’re my cows. shocked

Bittyend of Narnia

The tune below is dedicated to naija girls:

Dr. Dre ft Dogg Pound – Bytches ain’t shyte

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don’t Like Nor Rate Nigerian Girls by Brixtonyute(m): 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2012
RTFLMAOOOO..

Leave it yeah, blud cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

two twos, nah? Dun noe... deyah deyah.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why I Don’t Like Nor Rate Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 04, 2012
What an inspirational story.
Re: Why I Don’t Like Nor Rate Nigerian Girls by bittyend(m): 5:22pm On Apr 04, 2012
Brixtonyute: RTFLMAOOOO..

Leave it yeah, blud cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

two twos, nah? Dun noe... deyah deyah.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wag1?

Dun noe, G!!

Angel Town, yeah?? I see you, brikky don!!
Re: Why I Don’t Like Nor Rate Nigerian Girls by bittyend(m): 5:23pm On Apr 04, 2012
bennyraz: What an inspirational story.

Safe, fam.
Re: Why I Don’t Like Nor Rate Nigerian Girls by ArQueBusieR(m): 5:28pm On Apr 04, 2012
C'est la vie, bro. C'est. La. Vie.
Re: Why I Don’t Like Nor Rate Nigerian Girls by Goldieluks: 5:45pm On Apr 04, 2012
Were you into a serious relationship with any of these ''Nigerian'' girls ,
or it was just a fling, like you said in your post' you pick them up like toothpick'.
Re: Why I Don’t Like Nor Rate Nigerian Girls by bittyend(m): 5:48pm On Apr 04, 2012
Goldieluks: Were you into a serious relationship with any of these ''Nigerian'' girls ,
or it was just a fling, like you said in your post' you pick them up like toothpick'.

It was kind of like a relationship. sad

Are you one of those yahoozee girls in London?? lipsrsealed
Re: Why I Don’t Like Nor Rate Nigerian Girls by Goldieluks: 5:51pm On Apr 04, 2012
bittyend:

It was kind of like a relationship. sad

Are you one of those yahoozee girls in London?? lipsrsealed

You reply comes with bags and baggages, maybe you were not a saint in the whole Nigerian
girls scenario afterall.

Am not one of those yahoozee girls. cheers!
Re: Why I Don’t Like Nor Rate Nigerian Girls by Killz1(m): 5:54pm On Apr 04, 2012
Sad experience you've got there.

Life is a stage. You do not jump a stage and expect all to go well with you. You made a mistake as a teen, you chose a life of crime, you made money the wrong way. With your money girls flocked to you. You actually attracted them. . . The good, the bad, the ugly. NONE came because of who you were, but because of what you could give them. Definitely, when conditions change, they abandon ship cos they were never there to stay in the first place. At that age of yours, life had not really thrown any challenge at you, you were thieving and making money without really working hard for it. The challenge started after you were caught, then, reality slowly began to dawn on you.
I believe you learnt from your mistakes, but maybe, not fully. Learning from your mistakes should have made you understand that those girls that flocked around you like flies on sh[i]i[/i]t was one of your biggest mistakes. Other ladies from other countries blah blah blah, yes, because they did not know your past. Ask the guys from those countries who have been in your position, and you'll be shocked that the same girls you re elevating above your own, will be put down by their own men.
We all have sad experiences. . . Most of us have been heartbroken, countless times too. But the difference between us and people like you is that we accept the reality on ground. Forget the past and look towards the future. There is no need circumambulating and ruminating over the past, and over the girls that left you. You cannot change what happened in the past, but you can influence and mold your future. Thankfully, things are falling into place in a legit way like you said, so i believe you are still learning from your mistakes, and steadily correcting them. When you fall, pick yourself up and move on. Holding a grudge against Nigerian ladies as a whole because of a microscopical few that left you to dry is unfair. You have to realize that life is like that some times, and how you handle it matters.
People make mistakes. . . You made a mistake, you were a criminal, but know you are a changed person. What if someone that knew your past used it against you? Would you be truthfully happy? Deep down you have changed, and all you would be asking for is another chance. . . What if someone refuses to grant you that opportunity to prove yourself a second time? sad
I wont advice you to go back to those ladies in your past, but look into the future. There are st[i]u[/i]pid girls everywhere. If i'm to assume randomly, 7 out of 10 girls out there is what? Is st[i]u[/i]pid! That means, that the majority of girls you come across, or vice versa is definitely st[i]u[/i]pid, but will you compartmentalize the remaining 3 as being st[i]u[/i]pid, all because of 7? Remember, in the end, all you are looking for is just 1 girl. Take your time, it's not worth rushing over, you'll find a girl that loves you for who you are, and not what you are, or what you may become. Many girls make the mistake of falling in love with a guy because of his "future potential". . . And not Him. That's pure undiluted bullshit! It thereby means that if that "future potential" clause was not attached to him, they look for the next available person. Right? Yes i know!
The way forward is for you to accept your past, and stop being so acrimonious over your own past and your mistakes. . . Remember that it was your first mistake that took you down this path. . . Forgive yourself first. Forgive yourself for the crimes you committed against others, then it will be easy to forgive these ladies, for whatever it is they did against you, so that you can move on. You are not getting younger, and life is so short to dwell constantly on bitterness. It's naturally expected that as you leave a stage of life and progress into the next one, you are more matured to handle challenges, what happens when you are supposed to be heading into stage five, and you are still clutching the baggages of stage 3? It will only get heavier as you climb life's stages, or don't you think so?. . . Any lady that turns you down without knowing who you really are, count it as her loss and move on. Guys face the same trials everywhere, i face them too, But no matter what, i try to see the good in people, i try to put myself in their position and weigh their disposition in the matter. Most times i don't blame anyone. The country in it's own can frustrate any sane person, and that has made people - guys and girls inclusive - to develop the "me first attitude". . . No one wants to suffer.
But then, there are the good ones. . . If you for one second believe that you -bittyend- are good, what makes you think there is no Nigerian lady out there that is good? Look at this fact again. lot of Nigerian girls are also angry bout the way guys have used and dumped them in the past. Now does than mean there are no good guys out there? Diamonds do not occur so pretty in nature. You have to pick it up from dirt, - rough and uncut- then after a lot of hard work, it becomes the pretty Diamond everyone wants! Can you imagine picking up nicely cut and pretty diamonds anywhere? So it is with people and attitudes and characters. . . Add to that the "Imperfection" factor of "all" humans, Nigerian girls Inclusive. . .
You may have a good heart and good intentions, but the way you go about issues can ruin things in all totality, and leave them worse than when you began. Anger is a small madness, do nothing when angry, cos what you'll spoil will be more than what caused your anger in the first place. . .

Most times, it sounds as if i'm defending Nigerian girls as a whole, but in fact, i'm defending and looking out for the interest of the "3" i talked about earlier. . . The other "7" can go to hell for all i care!. . .

1 Like

Re: Why I Don’t Like Nor Rate Nigerian Girls by bittyend(m): 6:18pm On Apr 04, 2012
Goldieluks:
You reply comes with bags and baggages, maybe you were not a saint in the whole Nigerian
girls scenario afterall.

Am not one of those yahoozee girls. cheers!

If you're not a yahoozee girl, what are you?
Re: Why I Don’t Like Nor Rate Nigerian Girls by Goldieluks: 6:22pm On Apr 04, 2012
bittyend:

If you're not a yahoozee girl, what are you?

Are you trying to be mean or something?
or haven't i answered your question,even though i find it offensive in a way??
Re: Why I Don’t Like Nor Rate Nigerian Girls by bittyend(m): 6:24pm On Apr 04, 2012
Goldieluks:

Are you trying to be mean or something?
or haven't i answered your question,even though i find it offensive in a way??

I'm not trying to be offensive, that's just my opinion about all the Nigerian girls in London - and I'm entitled to that, till someone like you can change it. wink grin
Re: Why I Don’t Like Nor Rate Nigerian Girls by Goldieluks: 6:33pm On Apr 04, 2012
bittyend:

I'm not trying to be offensive, that's just my opinion about all the Nigerian girls in London - and I'm entitled to that, till someone like you can change it. wink grin

As you can see, your personal opinion is of no effect to me.
good luck with your search, and in case of next time,don't allow your past experience overcloud
your present judgement. Everyone has a past too okay.
Re: Why I Don’t Like Nor Rate Nigerian Girls by Stesibelle17(f): 6:36pm On Apr 04, 2012
Kinda touchin. Buh u shudnt throw d whole crate of eggs away cuz of a rotten one.
Re: Why I Don’t Like Nor Rate Nigerian Girls by kemiola89(f): 6:45pm On Apr 04, 2012
there's nothing more 2 say, uncle killz have said it all.
Re: Why I Don’t Like Nor Rate Nigerian Girls by bittyend(m): 7:00pm On Apr 04, 2012
Goldieluks:

As you can see, your personal opinion is of no effect to me.
good luck with your search, and in case of next time,don't allow your past experience overcloud
your present judgement. Everyone has a past too okay.

Hmmm, interesting..
Re: Why I Don’t Like Nor Rate Nigerian Girls by LailaIkeji1: 7:09pm On Apr 04, 2012
bennyraz: What an inspirational story.

laffssssssssssss.

but sincerely guys, i dnt really like it wen guys diss nigerian girls like ds. no wonder u guys r nw going for old white women, abi?

Haba!!! well sha, a prophet isnt appreciated amongst his kinsmen. so e no dey bother us. fine janded guys dey too n funny enuff, they love our black magic. so we goin work it gud on dem.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don’t Like Nor Rate Nigerian Girls by annawhite(f): 8:35pm On Apr 04, 2012
sumting bin tell me say u be retired ANINI!
Y u dey complain? Huh ?
Such balls telling the whole world bout your past life !
I like u
Re: Why I Don’t Like Nor Rate Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 04, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why I Don’t Like Nor Rate Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 04, 2012
kemiola89: there's nothing more 2 say, uncle killz have said it all.
**faints**wakes up** did i just hear u say UNCLE KILLZ meen killz must be really feeling on top of d world. Ha ha ha ha..
Re: Why I Don’t Like Nor Rate Nigerian Girls by Yemmyc(f): 9:06pm On Apr 04, 2012
@Op those ar nt enough reasons 4 u 2 hate on nigerian gurls. . . .nt dat am begging u to change ur opinion buh u gat 2 b realistic sumtyms. . . .we ain't all d same.
Re: Why I Don’t Like Nor Rate Nigerian Girls by kemiola89(f): 10:25pm On Apr 04, 2012
bennyraz: **faints**wakes up** did i just hear u say UNCLE KILLZ meen killz must be really feeling on top of d world. Ha ha ha ha..
and what's the big deal calling him uncle, i can as well call u grandpa if you feel like it.lolz
Re: Why I Don’t Like Nor Rate Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 04, 2012
kemiola89: and what's the big deal calling him uncle, i can as well call u grandpa if you feel like it.lolz
are u kinda of humilating KILLZ Well, don't say i didn't warn u o!
Re: Why I Don’t Like Nor Rate Nigerian Girls by bashr8: 2:11am On Apr 05, 2012
Laila Ikeji:

laffssssssssssss.

but sincerely guys, i dnt really like it wen guys diss nigerian girls like ds. no wonder u guys r nw going for old white women, abi?

Haba!!! well sha, a prophet isnt appreciated amongst his kinsmen. so e no dey bother us. fine janded guys dey too n funny enuff, they love our black magic. so we goin work it gud on dem.
good luck , i used to support naija sisters and defend them all the time but they recently taught me a big lesson i will never forget bitty story is comedy compared to what they did to me.they need to change , the good ones among them are not up to 10 percent .
Re: Why I Don’t Like Nor Rate Nigerian Girls by 190: 3:53am On Apr 05, 2012
and whats this news all about

Its old news already - yawns

everyone knows that Nigerian girls are money grabbers even the queen of england

so whats the whole noise all about undecided
Re: Why I Don’t Like Nor Rate Nigerian Girls by freecocoa(f): 6:57am On Apr 05, 2012
KILLZ what is wrong with you sef?why can't you summarize points,na novel you dey write?tongue

OP eyah chei pele I'm feeling your pain.undecided
Re: Why I Don’t Like Nor Rate Nigerian Girls by Killz1(m): 8:12am On Apr 05, 2012
freecocoa: KILLZ what is wrong with you sef?why can't you summarize points,na novel you dey write?tongue

OP eyah chei pele I'm feeling your pain.undecided
Just say you are too lazy to read. . . cheesy If na naijasexy post, you go read am, and you no go find summary. . . grin
Re: Why I Don’t Like Nor Rate Nigerian Girls by xynerise: 8:33am On Apr 05, 2012
Senator chukwunaeriego what are u doing here? Pls we need ur ideology angry
Re: Why I Don’t Like Nor Rate Nigerian Girls by Killz1(m): 8:42am On Apr 05, 2012
xynerise: Senator chukwunaeriego what are u doing here? Pls we need ur ideology angry
So we get meeting today and you no tell me? angry
Re: Why I Don’t Like Nor Rate Nigerian Girls by freecocoa(f): 8:45am On Apr 05, 2012
Killz.:

Just say you are too lazy to read. . . cheesy If na naijasexy post, you go read am, and you no go find summary. . . grin
undecided undecided
Re: Why I Don’t Like Nor Rate Nigerian Girls by Killz1(m): 8:49am On Apr 05, 2012
freecocoa: undecided undecided
undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When A Girl Comes Back Home Smelling A Guy's Perfume / GUYS ONLY: Build Your Ideal Woman. / Post Ur Baby Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.