Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? (10370 Views)

If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? / When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by Koolking(m): 3:04pm On Apr 05, 2012
It will definitely be Adele or Joke Silver or Asa. . .These are virtuous women, real epitome of grace and beauty
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by queensmith: 3:04pm On Apr 05, 2012
Missy_B: Chris Attoh. cheesy

hi5! that man is foiiiine! i need to travel to ghana asap! dayum dayum!
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 05, 2012
Since there's no way of telling a person's personality or 'heart' from they way she smiles on television, I would make my choice purely on the basis of looks and oomph. In that case, just give me a slightly younger Eva Mendes. If we're talking about the 'local breed' types, then I'd settle for Toolz - the sizzling and generously endowed BEAT FM On Air Personality.
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 05, 2012
cantell: I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to. . .you know na.grin

And yes, if her Big Screen persona is a true reflection of what she is like in real life, then I'd MARRY Julia Roberts and forgive her in advance for all her future sins! She is so so adorable, and in my eyes she can do no wrong.
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by euthanasia: 3:15pm On Apr 05, 2012
Shakiraaaa!
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by MissyB3(f): 3:15pm On Apr 05, 2012
queensmith:

hi5! that man is foiiiine! i need to travel to ghana asap! dayum dayum!
Most Ghanaian actors are drop-dead fine. It's a pity they are light years ahead of us in that department.
Haven't you seen Nana Kwame? Damn! Not only is he fine, his charisma is to die for. His lips? Oh my! His diction na he-le-le. Everything about him says 'MAN'. cheesy
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by johnstar(m): 3:19pm On Apr 05, 2012
Hmmm, i my self am a celebrity, cus i dnt knw wats special abt dem.mtcheeew, having GOD by my side i will be very happy
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by passionate88: 3:20pm On Apr 05, 2012
DONkollione: beyonce, nikki, omotola, gennyviv, rihanna, Kim k n many more but am not an oliver twist so i'll settle 4 just 1---) (beyonce) cheesy

hw about you? pls u can gv reasons too! CHEERS!!

and you never bothered to give your's?...
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by kwaghe: 3:20pm On Apr 05, 2012
Tonto Dike cool
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by timpaker(m): 3:26pm On Apr 05, 2012
Mine would be Nicole Scherzinger. I'd s.ex her like my whole life depends on it. grin grin
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by Danjay83(m): 3:27pm On Apr 05, 2012
Definatly Funke Akinjide. There is somtin catchy about her dat i just can take off ma head. Just lay dat chik and u wil be certify maleria-free 4 life
passionate88:

and you never bothered to give your's?...
Definatly Funke Akinjide. There is somtin catchy about her dat i just can take off ma head. Just lay dat chik and u wil be certify maleria-free 4 life
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by Mcleo007(m): 3:27pm On Apr 05, 2012
I'll date either of Julia Ann and Carmen Hayes- two hot ladies.
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by Machini(m): 3:32pm On Apr 05, 2012
Stella Damasus
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by Flashaldrin(m): 3:32pm On Apr 05, 2012
euthanasia: Shakiraaaa!
dream on, she's mine tongue
pique is just safe-keeping her for me cheesy
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by fortyfeet(m): 3:47pm On Apr 05, 2012
without having to think, GENEVIEVE NNAJI and i will say it, mean it and maintain it now and always. "she is charming and natural in all respect".
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by angeltt(m): 3:48pm On Apr 05, 2012
It would be Tonto Dike
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by naffysa(f): 3:57pm On Apr 05, 2012
Omotola
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by pafm247: 4:04pm On Apr 05, 2012
Natalie Nunn
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by fortyfeet(m): 4:09pm On Apr 05, 2012
Missy_B: Tuface, Nana Kwame Osei Sarpong, Chris Attoh. cheesy
before e go reach Chris Attoh turn, am sure you go don collapse. dey careful ooo!
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by dont8(m): 4:23pm On Apr 05, 2012
aso ebi: I will want to date a Celeb like Moladun meen those tribal amrks na die grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Which means, you have to die first, last I checked, she was dead.
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by queensmith: 4:29pm On Apr 05, 2012
Missy_B:
Most Ghanaian actors are drop-dead fine. It's a pity they are light years ahead of us in that department.
Haven't you seen Nana Kwame? Damn! Not only is he fine, his charisma is to die for. His lips? Oh my! His diction na he-le-le. Everything about him says 'MAN'. cheesy

ghanian men are fine- its a shame alot of them are short!

i remember watching one ghanian movie and wanting to enter the television, ==. Fine men left right and center. lawd help us!

i couldnt find this nana kwame ooo
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by Tinax(f): 4:35pm On Apr 05, 2012
Eddie murphy...love that guy sooooo much.
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by Nairaboi(m): 4:45pm On Apr 05, 2012
kim kardarshian n day n tyme
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by cantell(m): 4:46pm On Apr 05, 2012
pro01:

And yes, if her Big Screen persona is a true reflection of what she is like in real life, then I'd MARRY Julia Roberts and forgive her in advance for all her future sins! She is so so adorable, and in my eyes she can do no wrong.
Bros, you don fall in deep pass me.grin
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by emsquare(m): 4:59pm On Apr 05, 2012
ZUBY77: I would definitely go for Lucifer.

May God help You!
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 05, 2012
Michael Fox
Zachary Quinto
Liev Schreiber
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 05, 2012
Patience ozokwor grin
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 05, 2012
Mcleo007: I'll date either of Julia Ann and Carmen Hayes- two hot ladies.

Stop wankïng dude
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by Tgirl4real(f): 5:07pm On Apr 05, 2012
DONkollione: beyonce, nikki, omotola, gennyviv, rihanna, Kim k n many more but am not an oliver twist so i'll settle 4 just 1---) (beyonce) cheesy

hw about you? pls u can gv reasons too! CHEERS!!

only you

You no give reason na so y u want make we give reason wink
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by cantell(m): 5:13pm On Apr 05, 2012
J12: Patience ozokwor grin
Chinekeee! Ukpabia! Ukpabia!
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by Onyatinu: 5:14pm On Apr 05, 2012
Nobody but Chrisbrown. Lol.
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by CuteTj(m): 5:15pm On Apr 05, 2012
Alicia Keys! She's got an innocent and cute face. Would love to corrupt her like am doing my gf.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Women And Trousers Zip / Which Is The Best Kiss (photo) / My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.