Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,161 members, 7,829,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? (10388 Views)

If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? / When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by Dabss(m): 3:18pm On Apr 07, 2012
Katerina Graham
Too damn hot!
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 07, 2012
Goldieluks: embarassed embarassed

@OP, Matt Lanter.

BABE atleast u got to get me right here -- I thought U were One in the First place? undecided undecided undecided
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by vanstanzy(m): 9:52pm On Apr 07, 2012
Guyz i definitely would go for MERCY JOHNSON. She's got a WOW shape, would love to hold her bosom (know what i mean). But now dating a celeb apart from my wife is outta the question.
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by Theben(m): 8:48am On Apr 08, 2012
Nina Dobrev (vampire diaries) and Mercy Chinwo (Nigerian Idol)
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by Ignatio(m): 6:36pm On Apr 08, 2012
Still on still Oge Okoye. Seriously working on it.
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 08, 2012
Salone and Ghanaian mix Idris Elba.

Period!!

He's sexy, intelligent and 'down to Earth'.
His roles and celebrity status do not go to his head.
I love that. smiley
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by Darkprincess: 7:18pm On Apr 08, 2012
coolHmm.....i wuld date obama.
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by Darkprincess: 7:21pm On Apr 08, 2012
vanstanzy: Guyz i definitely would go for MERCY JOHNSON. She's got a WOW shape, would love to hold her bosom (know what i mean). But now dating a celeb apart from my wife is outta the question.
hold which bosom? Dat thing dat nids d salvation army kinda bra to lift her fallen masses? Jeez! U no try at all
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by Darkprincess: 7:25pm On Apr 08, 2012
Theben: Nina Dobrev (vampire diaries) and Mercy Chinwo (Nigerian Idol)
mercy who? Dude u be thief o!
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 08, 2012
MsDarkSkin: Salone and Ghanaian mix Idris Elba.

Period!!

He's sexy, intelligent and 'down to Earth'.
His roles and celebrity status do not go to his head.
I love that. smiley
Omo, you have just declared war o...that dude is mine angry lol
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 2:40am On Apr 10, 2012
ItsModella:
Omo, you have just declared war o...that dude is mine angry lol

LOL!! sorry no comprende!! grin
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by Kenistry(m): 1:18pm On Apr 10, 2012
I will date avril Lavigne......i so much luv dat babe & mercy johnson, jst for sex oo..... lol
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 10, 2012
DONkollione: beyonce, nikki, omotola, gennyviv, rihanna, Kim k n many more but am not an oliver twist so i'll settle 4 just 1---) (beyonce) cheesy

hw about you? pls u can gv reasons too! CHEERS!!
yeyeman grin...see as u jus dey list all the fine fine babes grin.anyway as for me if i get chance to date a celibrity na MAMA G i go date or jagua wife cheesy
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by yesboss20(m): 12:49am On Apr 11, 2012
It used to be Jessica Alba but as she's married with kids, I would love to go out with Meagan Good. She is real ghud!

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 1:08am On Apr 11, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

LOL!! sorry no comprende!! grin
hmm, let me catch you near him and you will comprehend sharply...lol. But how could I forget him? He's a hot brother with that his baritone voice.
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 11, 2012
Ok Change of Choice -- I Think i'l Date Whoopi Goldberg! cheesy
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by Goldieluks: 2:33pm On Apr 11, 2012
El Guapo:

BABE atleast u got to get me right here -- I thought U were One in the First place? undecided undecided undecided

You thought?? Ok.
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by youngsoye(m): 2:44pm On Apr 11, 2012
Mariana ochoa
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 11, 2012
Goldieluks:

You thought?? Ok.

Hun Can we Settle this in the Bedroom Plz undecided
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by toby2(m): 12:23pm On Apr 12, 2012
[color=#990000][/color] PATIENCE JONAT+HARM! Lols
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by MemeInc(m): 12:46pm On Apr 16, 2012
Eva Mendez,Rihanna,Halle Berry,and that girl*i don't know her real name*in Legend of the Seeker-Kahlan Amnell
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 16, 2012
El Guapo: Ok Change of Choice -- I Think i'l Date Whoopi Goldberg! cheesy
too late..whoopi goldberg prefer only white boys grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by Dabss(m): 9:27am On Apr 18, 2012
lefulefu:
and a little bit too old for both of you.
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 20, 2012
lefulefu:

Pray She Doesn't Bump into an African Albino Someday! cheesy cheesy grin
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 20, 2012
Da_b¤§§.:
and a little bit too old for both of you.

Oldies are ma Hobby! cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… / I Was Raped By This Aboki Girl PHOTOS / Dating Married Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.