Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Am New - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am New (677 Views)

Am New Here Please,anyone To Show Me Around / I Am New Here / Pls Am New Here,what Do Konji And Agro Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am New by oluphemmie007: 4:45am On Apr 05, 2012
hi all.am new on this board.anyone to welcome me?
Re: Am New by KevinII(m): 4:57am On Apr 05, 2012
if you are a guy i can't give an ef if you are a girl come to my bedroom i want to show you something. am waiting
if you are a guy and you still come to my bedroom i will chase you out with cutlass. i ave warn you
Re: Am New by oluphemmie007: 5:06am On Apr 05, 2012
am a guy and no,invitation rejected.you can go the distance alone. tongue
Re: Am New by KevinII(m): 5:09am On Apr 05, 2012
idiot. i suspected you are a guy. so why are you advertizing yourself. cant you just walk queitly into somewhere without making noise? ode
Re: Am New by Nobody: 5:12am On Apr 05, 2012
Kevin_II: if you are a guy i can't give an ef if you are a girl come to my bedroom i want to show you something. am waiting
if you are a guy and you still come to my bedroom i will chase you out with cutlass. i ave warn you
LMAO! Made my night cheesy cheesy grin grin thankyou!
Re: Am New by KevinII(m): 5:16am On Apr 05, 2012
MyNaijaLove89: LMAO! Made my night cheesy cheesy grin grin thankyou!
i see you are a pretty gal. come to my bedroom i want to show you something. am waiting
Re: Am New by oluphemmie007: 5:19am On Apr 05, 2012
Kevin_II: idiot. i suspected you are a guy. so why are you advertizing yourself. cant you just walk queitly into somewhere without making noise? ode
Calling me ode has made a solomon of you abi?bandying an IQ not fit for an ant over the intanet has done no one any good before.check the records.
Re: Am New by Nobody: 5:21am On Apr 05, 2012
Kevin_II:
i see you are a pretty gal. come to my bedroom i want to show you something. am waiting
Thanks..but No Thanks
Re: Am New by KevinII(m): 5:24am On Apr 05, 2012
oluphemmie007:
Calling me ode has made a solomon of you abi?bandying an IQ not fit for an ant over the intanet has done no one any good before.check the records.
what are you ranting about now. cant you just take correction in case of next time. you bera keep quiet before i seal your anuses with cement. ode
Re: Am New by KevinII(m): 5:25am On Apr 05, 2012
MyNaijaLove89: Thanks..but No Thanks
oh well. i will show someone else then
Re: Am New by Danchinex: 5:28am On Apr 05, 2012
Must the know that you are new here, or is there interior motive order than what i think?
Re: Am New by oluphemmie007: 5:35am On Apr 05, 2012
no ulterior motives my friend.this is not the only forum i am on...so i find it shocking you guys find it wierd here.
Re: Am New by Danchinex: 5:46am On Apr 05, 2012
Ok, what exactly do you want?

(1) (Reply)

Do Most Nigeria Guys Understand The Meaning of Love And Marriage? / My Baby's Coming Home TONIGHT (2)! / Should Age Be An Issue In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.