Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? (15279 Views)

Chocolate Cake Ingredients And Recipe / Whats Your Favourite Drink And Why? / Intercontinental Dishes And Recipe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by freshmoney(m): 10:48am On Apr 05, 2012
Mine is a bottle to 2 bottles of cold big stout with Fish pepper soup taken around 6pm under chilling atmosphere grin I like it when I am drinking beer and eating peppersoup while protecting the delicious pepper soup from the greedy flies and gisting with friends about family, Nigeria and business . It's cost effective, more traditional, and relaxing.

What is yours abeg? grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by MissyB3(f): 12:53pm On Apr 05, 2012
I've got no fav. Anything is fine.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by Okijajuju1(m): 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2012
On a friday evening such as today, once I leave here, na straight to Madam Pump Price joint;

Two bottles of Hieneken (for starters), followed by fresh fish peppersoup....

Then after 30mins. . . My Nkwobi and another bottle of Heineken . . .

Life is good. . .
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by Honeycity(f): 5:27pm On Apr 27, 2012
this is a thread for the men i guess

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by BABE3: 5:29pm On Apr 27, 2012
Honeycity: this is a thread for the men i guess

Yh, because women don't drink.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by mikron(m): 5:30pm On Apr 27, 2012
Any good fruit juice or any of the malt brands (served chilled) and isi-ewu (goat head pepper soup is ok by me. I always patronise mama nneka's isi-ewu joint in the utako area of Abuja.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by Daovris: 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2012
Two bottles of Hieneken (for starters), followed by fresh fish peppersoup..[img]http://www.dubaa.info/hmp.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 27, 2012
vita_soya_milk + shortbread cookies>>>>>>>>>>so on point
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by mkmyers45(m): 5:40pm On Apr 27, 2012
Light Wine or Spirits with Delicious Madam Cass P-Soup and gisting..but tym is always not with me sad
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by PurestBoy(m): 5:41pm On Apr 27, 2012
By 6:30pm today, I'll be heading to Ori-Oke, FESTAC Mokola Ibadan where I sit with friend and take my favorite bottle like 6 bottles of Star, moin-moin wit ponmo alata and maybe a plate of catfish pepper soup. Its a big open field wit various stands.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 27, 2012
Star beer + fresh fish pepper soup
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by JeSoul(f): 5:45pm On Apr 27, 2012
Honeycity: this is a thread for the men i guess
Which kin men only? lol.

Home-made mix:

-About a handful of strawberries
-Bottle of chilled Arbor Mist, flavors - Merlot, White Zinfandel or Pinot Grigio
-A sprinkle of sugar
-(modified)Add a bit of solid ice
-toss in the blender for a very quick mix.
-Pour mixture in wine glass and top off with a whiff of whip cream

sit back, put your feet up and float into paradise cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by smile4kenn(m): 5:47pm On Apr 27, 2012
On a Friday evening, on my way from work I will stop at the liquor shop and buy one big bottle of Hennessy, thats about $38.
Chilling don start so oh. I will then order 12 spicy hot buffalo chicken wings from pizza hut, thats about $10. e no easy my brother. Na pass out go be the next agenda!

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 27, 2012
A glass of baileys or half a glass of Jack D on ice.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by smile4kenn(m): 5:50pm On Apr 27, 2012
JeSoul: Which kin men only? lol.

Home-made mix:

-About a handful of strawberries
-Bottle of chilled Arbor Mist, flavors - Merlot, White Zinfandel or Pinot Grigio
-A sprinkle of sugar
-toss in the blender for a very quick mix.
-Pour mixture in wine glass and top off with a whiff of whip cream

sit back, put your feet up and float into paradise cheesy

Your head is there. na so white chicks dey relax there own

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by BabaEleko(m): 5:52pm On Apr 27, 2012
[size=14pt]Whenever I wann have a splendid relaxation moment. I just find two big chilled bottles of otapiapia mixed with thunder emergency rat killer. Order one big friend pig head and some assorted pork. I'm off to cloud 9. #relaxationthing grin grin[/size]
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by Booty4me: 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2012
Alomo
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by aboyaji(m): 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2012
i no d relax. I only lean on the wall, no drinks. I drink water with spoon and close my eyes and .............exhale. Good life
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by richy5(m): 5:59pm On Apr 27, 2012
star with toast meat noni
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by DonCarlos1(m): 6:03pm On Apr 27, 2012
A mortuary-cold, sweat-dripping bottle of gulder with something hot to balance up the persisting temperature.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by Maximatic(m): 6:04pm On Apr 27, 2012
ciroc cocolosso and fish kebab....................
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by JeSoul(f): 6:04pm On Apr 27, 2012
smile4kenn:
Your head is there. na so white chicks dey relax there own
grin I no say at least one pesin go talk that lol. You prefer make I dey down heinekin with una? Abeg me I too soft for star & stout grin
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by dangerzone: 6:07pm On Apr 27, 2012
Onijekuje ni gbo gbo yin-na can fish all of una dey chop every friday nite,na who go come chop dog fish na??
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by greatlee(m): 6:08pm On Apr 27, 2012
aboyaji: i no d relax. I only lean on the wall, no drinks. I drink water with spoon and close my eyes and .............exhale. Good life

very funny grin grin grin

Well, on a good day like this at exactly 7:30PM , i will be at morehouse @ new anglican rd nsukka doing my nkwobi/isi ewu 101
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by babaowo: 6:14pm On Apr 27, 2012
Missy_B: I've got no fav. Anything is fine.
... Like rat pepper soup and ogogoro? Lol mrs no choice.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by deluxecad(m): 6:16pm On Apr 27, 2012
Guinness Big stout. Liquid content only.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by Biggiestep(m): 6:20pm On Apr 27, 2012
A-t bone steak, cheese egg and welch grapes. Next is to roll up blunt so i can steam on the way to my crip.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 27, 2012
Simply chilled wine and any sweet snack. Lol
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by shawylux(f): 6:28pm On Apr 27, 2012
2 chilled bottles0 of amstel malt wit chicken ayakata
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by OmawumiMegbele(m): 6:31pm On Apr 27, 2012
[size=20pt]Milk + Malt, nothing beats it. grin[/size]
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by 27naira(m): 6:32pm On Apr 27, 2012
cry cry

As for me oh (i don't know about you) na some* bottles of sweating guiness stout with catfish pepper soup. while one Okpeke is rubbing my tommy grin

Naija sweet die! grin

**gotta snap out of this deydream angry

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 27, 2012
Tequila shots

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Make Shawama? / How To Make Condensed Milk At Home / Your Collection Of Nigerian Local Names For Cooked Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.