Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? (15280 Views)

Chocolate Cake Ingredients And Recipe / Whats Your Favourite Drink And Why? / Intercontinental Dishes And Recipe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by Unitedabby(m): 3:39pm On Apr 28, 2012
Biyi1471:

Man! Are you really serious? shocked
wrong question man!!the right question should be,"is he well?"
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by crackhouse(m): 3:46pm On Apr 28, 2012
Honeycity: this is a thread for the men i guess
i wonder what u are doing here
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by crackhouse(m): 3:50pm On Apr 28, 2012
mikron: Any good fruit juice or any of the malt brands (served chilled) and isi-ewu (goat head pepper soup is ok by me. I always patronise mama nneka's isi-ewu joint in the utako area of Abuja.
thanks for the advert i will definitely check on u when i get there tonight
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by y2kaustin(m): 4:33pm On Apr 28, 2012
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm....Ogogoro and bitter cola...or Tombo(palm wine) and dried stick fish... cheesy cheesy wink
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by extension: 4:58pm On Apr 28, 2012
Pastas,smoked chicken or grilled fish with two glasses of sparkling voga wine.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 28, 2012
y2kaustin: Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm....Ogogoro and bitter cola...or Tombo(palm wine) and dried stick fish... cheesy cheesy wink
bros, only you? na wa for you o.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by smalmata(m): 7:02pm On Apr 28, 2012
There's a bar in abj its called Mortuary Standard Bar;ol mehn,dat plac is got sweatin Ice Cold drinks 24hrs. So I chill out dre wit 2 bottles of 17:59 and Fish Pepper Soup,engaging in political,economic & social discussions,trust me u wil nva knw wen nyt has fallen completely,dats wat I call 'Living Life'.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by lincDzinc(m): 7:30pm On Apr 28, 2012
A bottle of chilled lacasera and two galas #bliss

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 28, 2012
mmkamson:
Nothin beats ma Museum @ GRA ilorin...3 bottles of big stout with cowleg 4 a start.den i go behind doorz go Choko,top it up wiv 2 more bottles n ponmo.
Go home make sweet love 2ma gf......life s goooooood!
oga ur head is there. . .na u relax pass, i swear! cheesy
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by lomzy1(m): 9:18pm On Apr 28, 2012
Emu Oguro (undiluted palm wine) with roasted 404 or 404 pepper soup. Nothing beats dis!
Pls dont ask me what 404 is.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by Aluweezy(m): 10:12pm On Apr 28, 2012
Well, mine is cold fanta with two hot egg rolls at maracana joint in my school, FUTO
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 28, 2012
JeSoul: LOL cheesy cheesy this had me in fits of laughter. Its quite interesting to read pples different means of unwinding...

Satay = Kebab?

Lol. Substitute with any other fruit you like blueberries, kiwi, banana etc. Avoid oranges though...those seeds are quite unpleasant when ground up, unless you like a bitter crunchy tart that'll get stuck in ur teeth with your drink cheesy and oh I forgot to add a bit of ice in the recipe to give it a full body and maintain that chilly temp.

Enjoy!

In Queen Elizabeth country, satay ain't the same as kebab. It's chicken in skewers, best served with peanut sauce, hmmm, delish!
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by joelala(m): 1:23am On Apr 29, 2012
as for me once i close for the day,all road leads to madam pat's joint on olaitan street in surulere for that superb cat fish and ekoo in collabo with syberia based amstel malta with some pals and shortys by ma side grin...omo after that na bed get me o.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by omobusola(f): 3:06pm On Apr 29, 2012
Some of u dat that take kunu Zaki and zobo for relaxation and den u turn around and post on nairaland that u take hennessy and isi ewu and catfish, hmmmm God is watching you o
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by Blofeld(m): 2:04pm On Apr 30, 2012
Vodka martini served shaken and not stirred. Makes my day!
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by missravishing: 2:50pm On May 04, 2012
I love monkeycocotini,its d best relaxation drink 4me. grin
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by harakiri(m): 3:27pm On May 05, 2012
Yorisb: Alomo bitters and groundnut.

[img]http://www.tropicalzone.ch/Produkte/alomo%20bitters.JPG[/img]

SOLID!!! grin grin cheesy
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by harakiri(m): 3:29pm On May 05, 2012
2-3 bottles of Big Stout while smoking my pack of Benson and Hedges (I'm not really big on the pepper-soup thing unless I'm completely wasted and need something spicy to "clear the head").
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by bigx(m): 10:28am On May 14, 2012
patorini: 7pm: 4 bottles of gulder + ugba and nkwobi wit enuf pepper @ fullmoon (abacha road)

11pm: Jack daniel and coke till the brain enter pause @Ground Zero or Tuscany.

2am: find way de go house wit 1 malawi to stretch d body.

Boss I hope u don try the Fish n Chicken for Ground Zero o!! E dey go well with the Jack Daniel cheesy
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by kabarka(m): 1:06pm On Jul 30, 2012
CARBONATED DRINK MIXER FOR SALE

SPECIFICATIONS-:
Model QH 1500
Capacity 1500L/h
Power 1.5kw
voltage 38v 50hz
MFG 1525 & 1539

Mixing scale sirup & water 1.2.13
outlet temp of drink less than 60 degree celcius
outlet pressure of drink 03-05 Mpa
inlet pressure of co2 0.28-0.35Mpa
inlet temp of sirup less than 40 degree celcius
inlet pressure of water 0.2Mpa
PRICE:- #800,000
interested persons should call 08063842418
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by prasadkunala: 11:48am On Feb 15, 2013
Just chicken and a drink....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Make Shawama? / How To Make Condensed Milk At Home / Your Collection Of Nigerian Local Names For Cooked Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.