Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? (15282 Views)

Chocolate Cake Ingredients And Recipe / Whats Your Favourite Drink And Why? / Intercontinental Dishes And Recipe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by OmawumiMegbele(m): 6:34pm On Apr 27, 2012
OmawumiMegbele: [size=20pt]Milk + Malt, nothing beats it. grin[/size]

[size=20pt]except garri+sugar+peak powdered milk + smoked fish, and really-really cold water. grin,.....and yes, i take garri[/size]
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 27, 2012
Icecream..yum! Cools me especially on very hot days..
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by frankdon(m): 6:35pm On Apr 27, 2012
Soya milk (ọdọnukwu) with fresh fish
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by freshmoney(m): 6:38pm On Apr 27, 2012
JeSoul: Which kin men only? lol.

Home-made mix:

-About a handful of strawberries
-Bottle of chilled Arbor Mist, flavors - Merlot, White Zinfandel or Pinot Grigio
-A sprinkle of sugar
-toss in the blender for a very quick mix.
-Pour mixture in wine glass and top off with a whiff of whip cream

sit back, put your feet up and float into paradise cheesy

Chei wetin be this? Blender, flavor white zinfandel grigio, chei. Abeg try cold Guiness stout, you will know that Jesus is Lord grin.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by Chrisdonca(m): 6:38pm On Apr 27, 2012
3 bottles of harp and goat meat pepper soup things will go down well. Mmmmm mmmmm
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by davades(m): 6:40pm On Apr 27, 2012
I'm starting 2day with Jedi (shepe) grin after dt a bottle of Kasapreko aka Alomo bitter, then i'll land @Mama nkechi spot @ Abule Egba ƒσя 4bottles of chilled Guilder grin frm there Havannah lounge And suite. Shekena!
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by AustineE1: 6:42pm On Apr 27, 2012
..on a friday evening at the Ankor Point,any good rum&fresh fish can do they magic,while the sailing goes on!!!
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 27, 2012
I don't do alcohol and/or fizzy drinks.
I avoid anything that'll make me sweat so no peppersoup or anyother thing with lots of pepper. . . .unless I'm going all out.

I jejely carry myself home and shack like a bottle of good ol cold H20. Or if I really feel like going out there's a hang out spot in Ikoyi with live music and/or drama.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 27, 2012
Ice cold green tea with a slice of lemon in it.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by racoon8995(m): 6:46pm On Apr 27, 2012
Cranberry plus vodka on ice with chicken suya
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 27, 2012
Non-alcoholic Pina colada + orange juice mixture.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by xynerise: 6:50pm On Apr 27, 2012
Hey! cheesy. Mine is 2 plates of Nkwobi with at least 2 bottles of small stout. I dont drink much. I buy and take home cool
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by kunletech: 6:52pm On Apr 27, 2012
One Drum of shepe, special orderfrom iya abeni and 24 pics of tinko meat. Then hallucination and delusion start. ;DOne Drum of shepe, special orderfrom iya abeni and 24 pics of tinko meat. Then hallucination and delusion start.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 27, 2012
4 Litr of Brukutu, my Friends call it BKT, With Dog Meat aka 404. Hook me up if u want to knw my joint. Lol.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by coolguy2002: 6:57pm On Apr 27, 2012
i like to take coca cola and fanta apple. it make me see the world and also help me to relax and forget the past
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by Isaactop9(m): 7:00pm On Apr 27, 2012
:Pa cold bottle of La cassera and some nice suya embarasseda cold bottle of La cassera and some nice suya

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 27, 2012
I am addicted to Coke, so: cold, freezing, iced Coke.
And suya. With PLENTY pepper, small amount of onions and maybe tomatoes. Suya meat can be beef, chicken, goat meat or even fish.
Just let it be spicy.
If suya is not available then kilishi or tsire.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 27, 2012
Isaactop9: :Pa cold bottle of La cassera and some nice suya embarasseda cold bottle of La cassera and some nice suya
hey, u also like suya. cool
which lacasera do u like? The orange color one or green one or blue one?
Or red one? grin
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by mmkamson(m): 7:26pm On Apr 27, 2012
freshmoney: Mine is a bottle to 2 bottles of cold big stout with Fish pepper soup taken around 6pm under chilling atmosphere grin I like it when I am drinking beer and eating peppersoup while protecting the delicious pepper soup from the greedy flies and gisting with friends about family, Nigeria and business . It's cost effective, more traditional, and relaxing.

What is yours abeg? grin
Nothin beats ma Museum @ GRA ilorin...3 bottles of big stout with cowleg 4 a start.den i go behind doorz go Choko,top it up wiv 2 more bottles n ponmo.
Go home make sweet love 2ma gf......life s goooooood!
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 27, 2012
- Screwdriver.
- HEINEKEN!
- Big Stout.
- Baileys.
- Fresh Palmwine & Bush meat.
- Gulder.

All the above most preferred with MEAT. Would have most certainly been a Lion if I came a lesser animal.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by pendo89(f): 7:32pm On Apr 27, 2012
Coffee,coffee and more coffee.
Black strong and organic.Nothing else. kiss
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by hamsky: 7:35pm On Apr 27, 2012
Okija_juju: On a friday evening such as today, once I leave here, na straight to Madam Pump Price joint;

Two bottles of Hieneken (for starters), followed by fresh fish peppersoup....

Then after 30mins. . . My Nkwobi and another bottle of Heineken . . .

Life is good. . .

Nna mehn which kind belle you get na!
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by Leoejiofor(m): 7:50pm On Apr 27, 2012
On a friday like this, around 7:30, i wil stop at mbari kitchen here in owerri , 2 take a bottle of amstel malta wit catfish. wish i can learn how to drink alcohol, if i take a bottle of small stout, you am going to wake the next 2 days.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by bigtalla(m): 7:51pm On Apr 27, 2012
TGIF are days i dream of... Anyways, i leave d office earlier than usual and go straight to Mazi Tu-pac joint for palmwine and bushmeat.. i go back home with some bushmeat so i can bribe my wife to allow me hangout wink..Later in the night with my friends..its HARP all the way, maybe 6 bottles each.. not really a suya fan.. If Chelsea is playing that night, maybe 8 bottles... wink
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 27, 2012
My very own home made shandy (half a bottle of Budweiser mixed with a can of sprite/seven up) with any light bite such as chicken wings or satay! Pure bliss

@ Jesoul, that your mix sounds like heaven, I am going to try it; I don't care for strawberries much though.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 27, 2012
Two bottles of small stout with a plate of goat-meat pepper soup
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by presfedrep: 8:03pm On Apr 27, 2012
Leoejiofor: On a friday like this, around 7:30, i wil stop at mbari kitchen here in owerri , 2 take a bottle of amstel malta wit catfish. wish i can learn how to drink alcohol, if i take a bottle of small stout, you am going to wake the next 2 days.
mbari kitchen
correct place to catch fun
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by ismhab(m): 8:07pm On Apr 27, 2012
KUNU.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by kaze4blues(m): 8:11pm On Apr 27, 2012
"Maltina meji pelu miliki". Ogun eje t'o to ko si. Chilled la casera wt bigi
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by ismhab(m): 8:25pm On Apr 27, 2012
Fanta Chapman.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by Andrew3(m): 8:41pm On Apr 27, 2012
akpurachia grin
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by Oluwa4Sure: 8:48pm On Apr 27, 2012
What I normally do on fridays is drive about 10miles to my favourite joint with ma baby,
A mouth freezing Star comes first and Nquobi just 10minutes later!
followed by my favourite grilled fish(Croackers) when am on the second bottle of Star!!!

2bottles and I'm okay!!!
You know the rules!!!
2young2die!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Make Shawama? / How To Make Condensed Milk At Home / Your Collection Of Nigerian Local Names For Cooked Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.