Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? (15283 Views)

Chocolate Cake Ingredients And Recipe / Whats Your Favourite Drink And Why? / Intercontinental Dishes And Recipe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by silibaba: 8:49pm On Apr 27, 2012
mikron: Any good fruit juice or any of the malt brands (served chilled) and isi-ewu (goat head pepper soup is ok by me. I always patronise mama nneka's isi-ewu joint in the utako area of Abuja.

watch out for BOKOHARAM. dont say i did not warn you grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by silibaba: 8:51pm On Apr 27, 2012
mine is DOG MEAT serve very hot with fresh palmy(nkwu elu)for those that understand grin
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 27, 2012
Rite nw 9:04am abt point n kill fish wit some 3 boTtles of d guiness brand, den off to the club n get of da schiZang!oh brother! U got to be Me!
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 27, 2012
Virgin Cuba Libre with 4 hotdogs! I'm developing love-handles!
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 27, 2012
I love taking a bottle of chilled fayrous and peanut esply when I'm relaxing alone @ home. It's such a nice combo !

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by silibaba: 8:59pm On Apr 27, 2012
dangerzone: Onijekuje ni gbo gbo yin-na can fish all of una dey chop every friday nite,na who go come chop dog fish na??

@bolded.abeg rite wot we all go undastand angry
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 27, 2012
Mortuary-cold bottle(s) of Star Lager BIA with hot cat-fish peppersoup (point and kill), with a salivating damsel beside me in an open air joint. That has to be more relaxing than Yoga or anything else for that matter. Pure bliss.

*Rushes off towards Madam Stainless's joint, her point-and-kill go soon finish oh, na Friday night be this!*
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by patorini(m): 9:02pm On Apr 27, 2012
7pm: 4 bottles of gulder + ugba and nkwobi wit enuf pepper @ fullmoon (abacha road)

11pm: Jack daniel and coke till the brain enter pause @Ground Zero or Tuscany.

2am: find way de go house wit 1 malawi to stretch d body.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 27, 2012
patorini: 7pm: 4 bottles of gulder + ugba and nkwobi wit enuf pepper @ fullmoon (abacha road)

11pm: Jack daniel and coke till the brain enter pause @Ground Zero or Tuscany.

2am: find way de go house wit 1 malawi to stretch d body.

Man wey sabi enjoy life. Na so jare. Carry de go.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 27, 2012
kunletech: One Drum of shepe, special orderfrom iya abeni and 24 pics of tinko meat. Then hallucination and delusion start. ;DOne Drum of shepe, special orderfrom iya abeni and 24 pics of tinko meat. Then hallucination and delusion start.

Lwkmd! grin dis guy na craze! grin
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by JeSoul(f): 9:17pm On Apr 27, 2012
freshmoney:
Chei wetin be this? Blender, flavor white zinfandel grigio, chei. Abeg try cold Guiness stout, you will know that Jesus is Lord grin.
LOL cheesy cheesy this had me in fits of laughter. Its quite interesting to read pples different means of unwinding...

naijababe: My very own home made shandy (half a bottle of Budweiser mixed with a can of sprite/seven up) with any light bite such as chicken wings or satay! Pure bliss
Satay = Kebab?

@ Jesoul, that your mix sounds like heaven, I am going to try it; I don't care for strawberries much though.
Lol. Substitute with any other fruit you like blueberries, kiwi, banana etc. Avoid oranges though...those seeds are quite unpleasant when ground up, unless you like a bitter crunchy tart that'll get stuck in ur teeth with your drink cheesy and oh I forgot to add a bit of ice in the recipe to give it a full body and maintain that chilly temp.

Enjoy!
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by cindyrella(f): 9:22pm On Apr 27, 2012
10 bottles of star and 3 plates of pepper soup so on point.. TGIF baby!!! grin grin
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 27, 2012
Abeokuta, Friday night after work:

Joint: Iwe-Iroyin
Starter: A bottle of Chilled Guilder
Filler: Full plate of complete cat fish pepper soup
Finisher: Two bottles of Guilder

Time to cruise home... Madam is waiting with her wahala grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by beafroast: 9:25pm On Apr 27, 2012
"some" bottles of big stout and a full roasted chicken 2 go with.
meehn u wan try am?! life no easy but e sweet die.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 27, 2012
just like right now, nothing like de local cali green on a bottle of 1ltr imported spring water because I'd av popped all kainda stuffz earlier all day from guinny, henny, nuvo, johnny, lean etc
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by 3kay945(m): 9:33pm On Apr 27, 2012
2 bottles of small guiness and a plate of pepper+soup are all i need.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by Yeske2(m): 9:44pm On Apr 27, 2012
Booty4me: Alomo
You be winch, how did you know my favourite? 2-3 bottles of chilled gulder with nkwobi then top it all with alomo, na die. With the alomo now now.
Joint : Bigger Villa, Egerton road Onitsha, anyone around can join.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by iykay4455(m): 9:46pm On Apr 27, 2012
No wonder there are so many pot bellies and shapeless people walking around.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 27, 2012
Baba_Eleko: [size=14pt]Whenever I wann have a splendid relaxation moment. I just find two big chilled bottles of otapiapia mixed with thunder emergency rat killer. Order one big friend pig head and some assorted pork. I'm off to cloud 9. #relaxationthing grin grin[/size]

LMAO. Geez; mk nobody try dis recipe o. Cloud 9=21 heavens.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by uboma(m): 9:57pm On Apr 27, 2012
cindyrella: 10 bottles of star and 3 plates of pepper soup so on point.. TGIF baby!!! grin grin
Are u sure u can drink 10 bottles of star? I will love to meet with you so i can take you out someday.

As for me, coz of the boko haram saga, i nolonger frequent joints. I just buy roasted chicken on my way home from work every Friday and gulp down 2 bottles of Gulder....
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by deandavid(m): 10:00pm On Apr 27, 2012
i chill out on a vry gud day (not now that i dnt have a job yet) at 202 refinery road, ekpan with 2 bottles of cold harp nd big a grilled fish or assorted meat pepper soup. But dis times r hard man, drinking suspended.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by Chinatownm(m): 10:05pm On Apr 27, 2012
JeSoul: Which kin men only? lol.

Home-made mix:

-About a handful of strawberries
-Bottle of chilled Arbor Mist, flavors - Merlot, White Zinfandel or Pinot Grigio
-A sprinkle of sugar
-(modified)Add a bit of solid ice
-toss in the blender for a very quick mix.
-Pour mixture in wine glass and top off with a whiff of whip cream

sit back, put your feet up and float into paradise cheesy

Concotion of d highest order. Mtwee
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by Ninilowo(m): 10:08pm On Apr 27, 2012
1759, time to be wif friends @ either THE COOL or NIMOT both in Ota with bottles of gulder and asun or cow tail pepper soup. There u feed ur eyes with some opekes. Walahi, Naija sweet die.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by Scarpon(m): 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2012
2 chilled malt and a plate of isi ewu
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by coolguy2002: 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2012
i like to drink poaaaaaaaaa
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by Yorisb: 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2012
Alomo bitters and groundnut.

[img]http://www.tropicalzone.ch/Produkte/alomo%20bitters.JPG[/img]
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by norrisman: 10:15pm On Apr 27, 2012
You guys made my mouth water so much, I had to arrange something. My favourite relaxation snack na suya but since that one no dey readily available round here I had to improvise and I settled for some extra hot chicken livers with pita bread and a quarter chicken extra hot all from Nandos. Now washing it down with Heineken mixed with coke.

Life is sweet!
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by Apawa(f): 10:17pm On Apr 27, 2012
Just this evening i took my pregnant friend to eat nkwobi which mine flows better with extra smooth
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by Ninilowo(m): 10:17pm On Apr 27, 2012
kunletech: One Drum of shepe, special orderfrom iya abeni and 24 pics of tinko meat. Then hallucination and delusion start. ;DOne Drum of shepe, special orderfrom iya abeni and 24 pics of tinko meat. Then hallucination and delusion start.
Walahi! From there u fit win world cup or even be world president. I like d hallucination + delusion.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2012
Homeboy am feeln u boy! Where e dy hapn? How is it goin down?
Tamita: 4 Litr of Brukutu, my Friends call it BKT, With Dog Meat aka 404. Hook me up if u want to knw my joint. Lol.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 27, 2012
Me I dey house(Lasgidi) chilling with my Sis sipping stale Armand de Brignac Metuselah(popped on wednesday) with beef Kebab. Feeling gud
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by Smartdoy(m): 10:41pm On Apr 27, 2012
A mug of dat 50 naira sachet nescafe g0od m0rning with h0llandia milk, 2 cubes of sugar and value bread makes me feel like a king!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Make Shawama? / How To Make Condensed Milk At Home / Your Collection Of Nigerian Local Names For Cooked Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.