Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? (15281 Views)

Chocolate Cake Ingredients And Recipe / Whats Your Favourite Drink And Why? / Intercontinental Dishes And Recipe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by adonisgold: 10:51pm On Apr 27, 2012
OmawumiMegbele: [size=20pt]Milk + Malt, nothing beats it. grin[/size]

Yuck! O u no de shack again omawumi? Shebi u don carry dat fine girl for our class go give ya broda marry?
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by cooldudeng(m): 10:51pm On Apr 27, 2012
Nothing like 3 mortuary standard biggies (Guinness Foreign Extra Stout) and a place of spicy Isi-iwu to clear the dirty eyes at Jide's place @ Wilmer Ilupeju.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by Luka316(m): 11:00pm On Apr 27, 2012
Just alomo betters and horse power then I push it down with fresh head

If u not try it before try and see
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by nel76(m): 11:12pm On Apr 27, 2012
H2O will just do dat smileyH2O will just do dat
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by mecussey(m): 11:28pm On Apr 27, 2012
Orange room with any possible girl, but never did runs with them.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 28, 2012
patorini: 7pm: 4 bottles of gulder + ugba and nkwobi wit enuf pepper @ fullmoon (abacha road)

11pm: Jack daniel and coke till the brain enter pause @Ground Zero or Tuscany.

2am: find way de go house wit 1 malawi to stretch d body.
I deyyyy feeel u niGga, so on Point! Hit dat p***y up bro!
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by armadeo(m): 1:16am On Apr 28, 2012
strictly 1759 large and in multiples with any pepper soup goat meat pref. Keep gisting with the boys till early hours of the morn. Then home to sleep till noon. try to hook up some chicks before you go cos you're coming back wasted. Lol

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by mekaboy(m): 2:06am On Apr 28, 2012
ME I NO DEY LIKE WASTE MONEY ON ALCOHOL THAT WILL END UP DAMAGING MY KIDNEY . cry cry AS FOR ME, IN THE MORNING I DRINK A BIG BOTTLE OF SWAN WATER IN THE EVENING, BY THEN I FEEL PRESSED TO URINATE, I JUST GET THE EMPTY BOTTLE OF SWAN WATER I TOOK IN THE MORNING, URINATE INSIDE IT, VERY HOT AND FARMENTED URINE, THEN DRINK IT HOT OR COLD DEPENDING ON WHERE I AM.

NOTHING TASTE GOOD LIKE IT, ITS SWEET , CHEAP AND HEALTHY .

FOR MORE INFO http://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/urine.htm
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by mamagee3(f): 4:58am On Apr 28, 2012
I prefer Snapple!!!

It has a unique taste. grin
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by ndidibabe(f): 5:16am On Apr 28, 2012
Yum yum.Home made soda + peppered snail.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by Nobody: 5:30am On Apr 28, 2012
mekaboy: ME I NO DEY LIKE WASTE MONEY ON ALCOHOL THAT WILL END UP DAMAGING MY KIDNEY . cry cry AS FOR ME, IN THE MORNING I DRINK A BIG BOTTLE OF SWAN WATER IN THE EVENING, BY THEN I FEEL PRESSED TO URINATE, I JUST GET THE EMPTY BOTTLE OF SWAN WATER I TOOK IN THE MORNING, URINATE INSIDE IT, VERY HOT AND FARMENTED URINE, THEN DRINK IT HOT OR COLD DEPENDING ON WHERE I AM.

Man! Are you really serious? shocked
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by Nobody: 6:17am On Apr 28, 2012
Two bottles of harplime and catfish pepper soup.if you taste harp u will regret ever tasting star.harp is so much refined than star.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by Myself2(m): 7:48am On Apr 28, 2012
Did I miss something?
How come no one has mentioned paraga and igbo? so all those guys I usually see in front of Africa Shrine,oh I see none of them could possibly be a nairalander.

Now I geddit
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by Myself2(m): 7:53am On Apr 28, 2012
7pm: 4 bottles of gulder + ugba and nkwobi wit enuf pepper @ fullmoon (abacha road)

11pm: Jack daniel and coke till the brain enter pause @Ground Zero or Tuscany.

2am: find way de go house wit 1 malawi to stretch d body.

Port Harcourt LAST SON
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by Claracuzio: 8:04am On Apr 28, 2012
Would kill 2 chickens, season, and roast them, sotck the fridge with 2 bottles B & G red or white.
Now sit down in the comfort of my home and knock myself out.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by adonisgold: 8:54am On Apr 28, 2012
Austine.E:
..on a friday evening at the Ankor Point,any good rum&fresh fish can do they magic,while the sailing goes on!!!

Bloody pirate sailor
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by adonisgold: 8:58am On Apr 28, 2012
OMO IBO: I don't do alcohol and/or fizzy drinks.
I avoid anything that'll make me sweat so no peppersoup or anyother thing with lots of pepper. . . .unless I'm going all out.

I jejely carry myself home and shack like a bottle of good ol cold H20. Or if I really feel like going out there's a hang out spot in Ikoyi with live music and/or drama.

Very dry guy! So wetin u go de do for d hangout? Look?
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by adonisgold: 9:04am On Apr 28, 2012
hamsky:

Nna mehn which kind belle you get na!

My brother, I tire oooo. You go fear fear!
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by adonisgold: 9:07am On Apr 28, 2012
bigtalla: TGIF are days i dream of... Anyways, i leave d office earlier than usual and go straight to Mazi Tu-pac joint for palmwine and bushmeat.. i go back home with some bushmeat so i can bribe my wife to allow me hangout wink..Later in the night with my friends..its HARP all the way, maybe 6 bottles each.. not really a suya fan.. If Chelsea is playing that night, maybe 8 bottles... wink

Correct amondo! You are a man after my heart!
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by Yorisb: 9:07am On Apr 28, 2012
mekaboy: ME I NO DEY LIKE WASTE MONEY ON ALCOHOL THAT WILL END UP DAMAGING MY KIDNEY . cry cry AS FOR ME, IN THE MORNING I DRINK A BIG BOTTLE OF SWAN WATER IN THE EVENING, BY THEN I FEEL PRESSED TO URINATE, I JUST GET THE EMPTY BOTTLE OF SWAN WATER I TOOK IN THE MORNING, URINATE INSIDE IT, VERY HOT AND FARMENTED URINE, THEN DRINK IT HOT OR COLD DEPENDING ON WHERE I AM.

Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by adonisgold: 9:21am On Apr 28, 2012
I don't eat if am drinking, it does not work for me. Fridays am at Etekpo's joint with the boys, Harp lots of Benson and the occassional drag of pot to stimulate the apetite after shacking.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by nimsy(m): 9:37am On Apr 28, 2012
Baba_Eleko: [size=14pt]Whenever I wann have a splendid relaxation moment. I just find two big chilled bottles of otapiapia mixed with thunder emergency rat killer. Order one big friend pig head and some assorted pork. I'm off to cloud 9. #relaxationthing grin grin[/size]

Very dry! You just gave a recipe to roast in hell!!
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 28, 2012
The last time I had an organised, consistent form of relaxation being discussed here was when I was serving in Sokoto state.

In the evening, after our Isha'(8pm) prayer, entered Daddy Smart(a spot in front of our corpers lodge where Sokoto bankers etc go to relax in the evening), got seats, ordered for suya, chilled malt, soft drinks, zobo, kunu, fura, etc and gists from football to politics to teasing one another, while watching/playing Table tennis, till 10-11 pm.

I hardly have time for these in Lagos, except sometimes when an old friend come calling and we go out, usually to The Palms, take some ice cream, soft drinks, juices, pop corn while reliving childhood/school/service memories.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by prettyrich(f): 10:02am On Apr 28, 2012
PurestBoy: By 6:30pm today, I'll be heading to Ori-Oke, FESTAC Mokola Ibadan where I sit with friend and take my favorite bottle like 6 bottles of Star, moin-moin wit ponmo alata and maybe a plate of catfish pepper soup. Its a big open field wit various stands.
# six bottle of star! bros u dey try oh!....
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 28, 2012
Harp, grilled croaker. Harp, goat pepper soup. Harp, peppered chicken. Harp and suya. When I'm lucky every now and then, ℓ̊ get to eat alligator ø® boa pepper soup. Its not readily available like this one that comes to eat eggs in my friend's poultry. This Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ crawling chicken.

Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by cindyrella(f): 10:12am On Apr 28, 2012

cry cry crycry *SMH*
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by prettyrich(f): 10:20am On Apr 28, 2012
Red wine nd some hot pepper snail.Bt wen am in d village,fresh palm wine nd dry fish can do the magic.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by prettyrich(f): 10:26am On Apr 28, 2012
[quote author=mekaboy][b]ME I NO DEY LIKE WASTE MONEY ON ALCOHOL THAT WILL END UP DAMAGING MY KIDNEY . cry cry AS FOR ME, IN THE MORNING I DRINK A BIG BOTTLE OF SWAN WATER IN THE EVENING, BY THEN I FEEL PRESSED TO URINATE, I JUST GET THE EMPTY BOTTLE OF SWAN WATER I TOOK IN THE MORNING, URINATE INSIDE IT, VERY HOT AND FARMENTED URINE, THEN DRINK IT HOT OR COLD DEPENDING ON WHERE I AM.

# Guy u stingy die!!
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by begwong: 12:49pm On Apr 28, 2012
OmawumiMegbele: [size=20pt]Milk + Malt, nothing beats it. grin[/size]
. . . thought its better off with milk+stout
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by Kayday(m): 2:36pm On Apr 28, 2012
Chilled bottles of sub7 beer, peppered bush meat or fish pepper soup and good music in the background. Atimes i check my mails or browse if my friends are not around to gist on current events. From there, o daro ni yen.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by infolpf: 3:03pm On Apr 28, 2012
Mojito (a Cuban favorite, pronounced "Moheeto"wink- a chilled tall glass, great for heat and humidity!

Ingredients:
2 teaspoons white sugar
1 lime, cut into 4 wedges
4 sprigs fresh mint
1/2 cup white rum
2 cups club soda
2 cups crushed ice
2 wedges lime, as garnish

Directions:
Place 1 teaspoon of sugar into each of two 12 ounce glasses. Squeeze the juice from a lime wedge into each glass, drop in the wedge, and add 2 sprigs of mint. Use a spoon to mash the sugar, lime juice, and mint together in the bottom of the glasses. Fill each glass about half full with crushed ice. Pour 1/4 cup rum into each glass. Fill the glasses with club soda, stir, and garnish with additional lime wedges.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? by Unitedabby(m): 3:32pm On Apr 28, 2012
A chilled bottle of swan water would be perfect as its 100% save compared to alcohol etc and maybe a roasted 'anaconda'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Make Shawama? / How To Make Condensed Milk At Home / Your Collection Of Nigerian Local Names For Cooked Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.