Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,392 members, 7,836,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? (3841 Views)

Which Nairalander Has The Biggest Boobs? / Which Nairalander Do You Not Like And Why / Why Ladies Born In The 80′s & 90′s Will Probably Never Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by Ishilove: 1:40pm On Apr 07, 2012
cowgurl: Seun won't b a bad idea either, cos e can foot our bills afta d date.
Lol. Na you biko :-)
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by iyatrustee(f): 3:09pm On Apr 07, 2012
REALITY101:

Goldie: Thats my btch, she gone pretend to love sushi just to feel 5 star chick but she gonna definitely vomit it later at the restroom smiley

Brb gotta pee
grin

dis shit cracked me up! so goldie na lipsrsealed ok oh wink

Beetwo: hmmmm, mine will be iya, bcoz size, l wanna sumtin new, hope she has operator's manual sha :

she must be dat fat to require an operator's manual! shocked shocked
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:00pm On Apr 07, 2012
REALITY101: Mrs. Chima: I will have a hidden cam just to have something to laugh out on. Later as she eat like a big Colombian pig to feed her big fat belle. You know fat people consumes a lot foodundecided tongue grin (hidden cam for American funniest home vid)

Idowu: Damn that one gone be licking dishes like a new born puppy (hidden cam for American funniest home vid) smiley
grin
Yellow baboon cheesy grin grin

neyostica: Idowoogbo, to show her class, cos she's unrefined
Eeee oooo!

Bus-conductor like u wan begin claim posh in?

Clown!
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 07, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Yellow baboon cheesy grin grin

Clown!

grin grin grin grin C'mon nah I am just light mixed tongue Now can go on date now? I need the video so bad tongue
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by LaParisienne(f): 8:13pm On Apr 07, 2012
1. MarcAnthon
2. MarcAnthon
3. MarcAnthon
4. MarcAnthon
5. MarcAnthon

I would date him over and over again if I have the chance. He is simply amazing.

@Sweetness
Thanks for loving me sincerely, and for being a part of my beautiful life. We are together forever, nothing can be better than this cool. I love you scatter babes kiss kiss kiss
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 07, 2012
Viewing this topic: Yemmyc(f), Brixtonyute(m), shymmex(m), onila(f), Nayah(f) and 1 guest(s)

My three wives are lurking.. grin grin
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by onila(f): 8:52pm On Apr 07, 2012
shymmex:

grin
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by MarcAnthon(m): 9:08pm On Apr 07, 2012
La Parisienne: 1. MarcAnthon
2. MarcAnthon
3. MarcAnthon
4. MarcAnthon
5. MarcAnthon

I would date him over and over again if I have the chance. He is simply amazing.

@Sweetness
Thanks for loving me sincerely, and for being a part of my beautiful life. We are together forever, nothing can be better than this cool. I love you scatter babes kiss kiss kiss

No regrets Sweetness. Yeah, we're together forever.
Lol@ I love you scatter. You'll pay me for plagiarism. iloveualways kiss kiss kiss
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by xynerise: 9:58pm On Apr 07, 2012
I will take d following to amusement park:

Iyatrustee
Dyt
Annawhite
Goldiluks
slimyem. . . . grin
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by bittyend(m): 10:42pm On Apr 07, 2012
Igbo girls
Igbo girls
Igbo girls
Omalicha
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by Beetwo(m): 11:22pm On Apr 07, 2012
iyatrustee:

dis shit cracked me up! so goldie na lipsrsealed ok oh wink

she must be dat fat to require an operator's manual! shocked shocked
Yeap
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by dabrake(m): 11:57pm On Apr 07, 2012
Goldieluks:

Goat, fowl, cow feet and duck with roasted pounded yam.
You likey?
you nor like lion yansh?
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by iyatrustee(f): 1:38am On Apr 08, 2012
^^^^as a matter of fact, dats her favourite! embarassed embarassed @ xynerise, u re sure u wld take us to d amusement part? wink
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by khukhi(f): 1:43am On Apr 08, 2012
slimyem: cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesycheesy cheesy cheesy cheesycheesy cheesy cheesy cheesycheesy cheesy cheesy cheesycheesy cheesy cheesy cheesycheesy cheesy cheesy cheesycheesy cheesy cheesy cheesycheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesycheesy cheesy cheesy cheesycheesy cheesy cheesy cheesycheesy cheesy cheesy cheesycheesy cheesy cheesy cheesycheesy cheesy cheesy cheesycheesy cheesy cheesy cheesycheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by khukhi(f): 1:45am On Apr 08, 2012
NL ... cheesycheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by Ammyng(f): 3:57am On Apr 08, 2012
Reality101 For the 2nd time kiss
Mr. Cork wink
SAFO
M. J Brown
Seun
Sexkillz
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by Yemmyc(f): 6:42am On Apr 08, 2012
shymmex:

embarassed
shymmex:

*oh oh* am nt in2 polygamy . . . .
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by born2boink(m): 7:04am On Apr 08, 2012
Still rokiatu and idowuogbo but no dating is complete without intimacy
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by xynerise: 1:55pm On Apr 08, 2012
iyatrustee: ^^^^as a matter of fact, dats her favourite! embarassed embarassed @ xynerise, u re sure u wld take us to d amusement part? wink
have I ever lied to you before? undecided
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by slimyem: 2:11pm On Apr 08, 2012
xynerise: I will take d following to amusement park:

Iyatrustee
Dyt
Annawhite
Goldiluks
slimyem. . . . grin
see wicked man o..you wan make skydeep con pour me acid abi?
You are the devil is a liar!
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by iyatrustee(f): 2:23pm On Apr 08, 2012
^^^^ skydeep has learnt to share dat antelope with us. so she no go pour u acid. she might pour u urine sha! cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by xynerise: 2:37pm On Apr 08, 2012
iyatrustee: ^^^^ skydeep has learnt to share dat antelope with us. so she no go pour u acid. she might pour u urine sha! cheesy cheesy
cmon gals she is not mama G grin. Besides, u all will sit at the back of my car each with fan yogurt grin
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 08, 2012
Ammyng: Reality101 For the 2nd time kiss
Mr. Cork wink
SAFO
M. J Brown
Seun
Sexkillz

You gonna pay for the dinner right?
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by slimyem: 3:32pm On Apr 08, 2012
iyatrustee: ^^^^ skydeep has learnt to share dat antelope with us. so she no go pour u acid. she might pour u urine sha! cheesy cheesy
ta!
Don't go funny!
Besides,i dont like sharing my toys and
one is hardly ever enough....cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? by Skii(m): 3:35pm On Apr 08, 2012
[size=16pt]DYT!![/size]

kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

61 Things Girls will never Know Bout Guys / 2 Sugar Mummy Wants A Loving Man For A Discreet Relationship / Should Your First Relationship Lead To Marriage ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.